Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Notice: What Affects Vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Notice: What Affects Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Notice: What Affects Vampires   Notice: What Affects Vampires EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 pm

I've been looking through a few of the RP's going on and I'm noticing a common theme. People are sending their poor OC's to their death. So, take your time to read this and use the information in future threads.

I know there are a lot of different types of vampire around and they all have different attributes and things that make them special so I just want to clear up some things about vampires that ALL different sub-species of vampire have/do/are affected by.

• All vampires have retractable fangs.
  • All vampires need to feed at least once a week.
  • All Pure vampires crisp up and turn into a nice pile of ash when they meet the sun. As Giacinto doesn't like cleaning, she will not be impressed if you make a mess with your remains in the mansion.
  • Half vampires burn really bad but don't turn to a pile of ash. It's still unpleasant for them to be caught in the sun. This goes with created vampires as well, none of us are safe from the sun!
  • Things like silver, garlic, holy water and crucifixes do not affect vampires.
  • All vampires have increased senses. This would be sight, smell, taste etc. Older vampires more so than younger ones.
  • All vampires have slight increased healing rates than a normal human, taking half the time it normal would to heal a wound.
  • All vampires are fast runners, unless there is something wrong with your legs of course.
  • We prefer it if your blood donor (Victim) gives blood willingly (A simple nod will do) while staying in the mansion, this way when they are reported missing it can be classed as a runaway and not a murder.

If there is anything else you're uncertain about, just ask. Our team *points at Boo and Tim* are nice people. They'll help you if there's anything you need. And don't hesitate to come straight to me, either. I'll be more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down

Notice: What Affects Vampires
Page 1 of 1