Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup Empty
PostSubject: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Chester padded down into the dungeon like he did nearly everyday now, he made no effort to be quiet as he walked toward the cage and placed a new water bottle on the ground, to no surprise the one he had left there yesterday still stood unopened.

This man was determined to live out the rest of his sentence in stubborn silence.

If he was in pain from the week without water he wasn't showing it.

His cheeks looked more hollow as his body resorted to burning what little fat reserves it had left.

Zephyr seemed to just sit there, sometimes his eyes were closed, sometimes he just sat there, his arms crossed over his broad chest as he stared at the ground.

Even in his starved and slowly dying state he still looked proud and dangerous, he refused to lose any dignity even when stuck in this cage.

It was infuriating to see such an amazing creature allow himself to die like this.

Normally on these trips down Chester stayed silent, not wanting to disobey Aleksandr in any way but this job was breaking his heart, he had to see the torment in his Master's eyes each time he came back to the room after delivering the water.

He could tell Alek wanted to know how Zephyr was holding up, but his Master was too stubborn and proud to ask. As such he wouldn't tell the man that the other Lycan was refusing to drink the only form of comfort Alek would allow.

Chester pursed his lips, he was only a small pup but he had the ability to feel such emotion and only the capacity to hold so much inside of himself.

"How can you do this to him!?"

The boy snarled as he looked into the cage, gripping the bars until his knuckles went white.

"You're hurting Aleksandr and I can't stand by and just let it happen!"

Chester stamped his foot in anger when the man wouldn't even acknowledge that he had spoken.

The boy huffed and yelled, trying to make the man see sense, when that didn't work he pleaded, but Zephyr ignored him.

After that day he went back every day after, bringing fresh water that was never drunk and having a one sided argument until he was blue in the face.

Zephyr was never surprised by his outbursts, of if he was he didn't show it, instead he just sat in that same spot, proud and silent as ever.

It wasn't until almost three weeks without either food or water that Chester saw a change in him. Zephyr was still sitting there, his body sitting proudly, his arms still crossed over his broad chest the only small change was that his arms had weakened and hung more loosely and his head was tilted forward, his chapped lips parted as he took in rattled breaths. The fact that Chester could hear his breathing and that it was so weak tore at the boy. It was obvious that Zephyr was not asleep, he was unconscious.

He knew the man was going to die at some point but he seemed so unfazed each day, never giving away that he was in any pain at all.

Large tears welled in Chester's eyes as he looked at the man, he couldn't let him die in here, not like this, Aleksandr would regret it forever.

A wolf like this couldn't meet his end trapped in a cage, not when the forest was just beyond these walls.

Chester didn't bother wiping away his tears instead he steeled himself as he ran back toward their bedroom, even if Aleksandr yelled at him, or punished him he was going to take Zephyr out into the woods one last time.

He headed upstairs and quietly entered Alek's room, peering around until he was sure his Master wasn't there before heading to his desk, opening the draw he knew the key for the cage was and taking it, clutching it to his chest as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Alek strolled down the hall with Aeker at his side, chatting idly with the young Vampire about his son.

It had been a while since he and Aeker had been able to chat without the presence of Aodh and, more recently, Darragh. He almost missed his conversations with the Vampire.

His hand laid on the handle of his door and he pushed it open, gesturing for Aeker to follow him inside.

"I doubt it will take much time to find it. Feel free to sit while I search."

The two had gotten onto talk about Aeker's past in writing and Alek had mentioned his own written experiences of the past that Aeker had shown interest in.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Aeker walked into the room and nearly bumped right into Chester, stopping just before the small Hybrid walked right into him with a soft squeak.

Chester stepped back with a fright as he walked into the tall Vampire's chest.

"Aeker...I'm so sorry."

He muttered as the Vampire dismissed his apology and claimed it was his own fault for not watching where he was going.

The Pup's eyes got wider as they looked up at his Master.

"Good Afternoon, Master."

He added, subtly trying to hide the key in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 pm

"Afternoon Chester," Alek greeted, closing the door behind him as he made his way towards the partition wall.

In his distraction, he had barely glanced over Chester. He hadn't noticed him gripping the key.

"Aeker, take a seat," he murmured, eyes already flickering over the numerous spines, looking for one particular book..
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Aeker nodded as he moved to take a seat, glancing back at Chester for a moment.

"Have you been crying?"

He asked, his voice filled with the concern he always gave to those close to him when they seemed uneased.

"Huh? No."

Chess replied, trying to remain as calm as possible, thankful that Aleksandr was distracted.

It was still his free time to wander the mansion so he was going to use it will.

"Master, I'm going out now."

He called out, Aleksandr knew well enough that even during his free time he stayed within the protection of the Mansion gates.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 am

Alek raised his gaze from the book he had in his hands when he heard Aeker's question.

Crying?

Alek, like most good Sadist, liked seeing his submissive's cry. But that was only when he intentionally caused the tears. He was not fond of the idea of Chester crying for reasons that he hadn't caused.

"Come here, Chester," he ordered in a murmur as he slid the book back into place, his eyes trailing over the leather spines again.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Chester stiffened a little at the order he was given, pursing his lips as he moved toward the partition wall, slipping the key into his pocket before his Master could see it.

"Yes, Master?"

He asked, putting on a bright smile as he looked up at the man, hoping he could deceive him into thinking that everything was alright.

Chester knew better, Aleksandr had seen him cry many times, normally he was the cause of it and the Alpha knew what his eyes looked like after he had just stopped shedding tears.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Alek slid another book back into its spot on the large bookcase as Chester stepped behind the partition wall.

His silver eyes flickered to the hybrid for a moment before his attention turned once again to the books.

"The cause?" he asked simply as he pulled another book out. His eyes lit up with recognition as he flipped it open. This was the one that he had told Aeker about.

He stepped around Chester, reading through his notes.

"Aeker, if you need any translations or deciphers, come to me. I doubt there are many that can read this dialect. Even Lycus would struggle. The terms used here are not terms that the higher classes would understand."

He held the book out to the Vampire. "I wish we could sit and chat more, but I have to talk to Chester. Give my son and grandson my best."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:41 pm

"That's perfectly fine Alek, I appreciate you lending it to me, now I'll let you sort out your personal matters."

Aeker replied as he took the book and left the room, he knew well enough that private affairs were best left private.

Chester stood there, bowing his head a little as his false smile faded and he frowned softly, he had been trying to ease his Master's pain.

The boy stepped forward and pulled the key from his pocket, he couldn't lie to Aleksandr even if he wanted it.

Slowly he handed it over to the man and stepped back looking ashamed.

"I've visited him everyday and offered him water, like you asked me to the first night. Each time I've seen him his resolve hasn't changed, he has sat there without a word no matter how much I pleaded with him."

Chester took a soft shuddered breath as he tried to remain calm.

"...Despite giving him water, over this entire time he hasn't touched a drop of it."

Zephyr should have died a long time ago considering that fact.

"He was different today...I don't think he will make it 'til morning."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 pm

"He is stubborn. More stubborn that I could hope to ever be."

Zephyr was dangerously stubborn; even for a Lycan. That was just something about him that seems to have not changed at all.

The Lycan gave a little wince at the news.

So Zephyr was dying; like Alek had planned for him to do.

The Grecian man inhaled slowly before allowing a deep sigh.

"Cage." His voice was hard. He wasn't happy with this news. "I'll deal with you when I get back."

The Lycan turned around and stalked out of the room, intent on going for a long walk to help him think things through.

Two hours later, he found himself walking slowly down the steps into the dungeon. He hadn't been down here since he had given Zephyr his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Chester nodded, he hadn't been put in the cage out of punishment before but he had expected it.

"Please Master, don't let him die down there, if not for your own sake then for his.

Luna can not find him down there."

He replied as he padded toward the cage. Chester believed in an old fairytale among wolf packs that they were created by the Goddess of the Moon, Luna.

She had seen how humans hunted down wolves and were driving their numbers down, she saw the fault in man, they were greedy and cared only for themselves, but they were smart and resilient.

She decided to mixed the wolf with man, the man would bring emotion and intelligence to the wolf but the wolf would bring ferocity and a deep seeded caring for pack and for children, for they were a blessing among their kind.

Chester was worried that if Zephyr died down in the dungeon then the Goddess of the moon wouldn't be able to find him and bring him up to be with her.

Zephyr stayed where he had been when Chester had left, his situation was becoming worse, his breathing was ragged and harsh but his body was still poised in his position, making him look formidable even in his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Alek had merely snorted softly at Chester's comment about Luna. For all his old faith in the Grecian gods, he had little belief in the creation and care of Lycan.

His gaze stayed firm on the man laid out in the cage and he gave a shaky breath.

He slumped down onto the bottom step and just stared for a long moment.

"My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less travelled by
That first step you take is the longest stride."

Alek knew that even in his pathetic state Zephyr would be able to hear him. He had suffered a lot in the pits; he'd been bought to this state and worse a thousand times in the two hundred years Alek had known him. He'd always been able to hang on and listen to what had been said.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
If today was your last day"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Zephyr and Aleksandr had been through a lot in their long lives and if he could say this was the worst state he had been in he would be lying.

They had both seen worse than this before.

The Lycan's eyes flickered from behind closed lids for a moment before he struggled to open them the smallest amount.

His liquid silver eyes turned up to Aleksandr, they shared the same eyes, they were of the same mother after all.

He didn't attempt to speak, he had sat there, silently watching and listening.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 pm

"Against the grain should be a way of life
What's worth the prize is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you'll never live it twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life."

Alek's lip twitched as he stopped short.

"Wasn't that the lesson that you always drummed into my thick head? Don't just lay down and die; fight with every damned thing that you have until you can't any more."

The younger Lycan sighed softly as he buried his face in his hands, running his fingers roughly through his hair.

What had happened to that Zephyr?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Zephyr's lip twitched a little as Aleksandr spoke, a rough noise sounding that would have been a snort if his throat wasn't so dry.

"You still have a thick head."

He muttered, his voice sounding harsh, as if it was sandpaper against his throat.

"Why do you think I'm not dead yet?"

He could have given up two weeks ago and die quite easily from the dehydration.

"You going to admit that you still love me or do I have to do this for another week?"

He added with a pained wheeze as a smirk curled at his worn face.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Alek gave a soft growl; the most animalistic response he had had to anything recently.

Dropping back into Lycan animalistic tendencies was so easy when you was with someone that you used to act such a way with.

"Is this why you're doing this? Trying to drag a confession out of me?"

Alek didn't know whether to laugh or hit him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 pm

"No, thought I would do it for old time sake."

He replied, looking over at Aleksandr as if the man had just said the most idiotic thing possible.

"You know me, I have had what...three weeks down here now? Elven or not, do you think I wouldn't have broken out of this cage by now if I had wanted to?"

The bars were no more damaged than they had been when he had gone feral, he hadn't made even he slightest dent in them since then.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Alek's gaze turned up to the damaged bars, surveying them for a long moment.

Zephyr was right. With the way he was going at them, he would have been out here two and a half weeks ago if he had really wanted to escape.

Alek stayed silently; gaze on the damaged bars.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Aleksandr was a smart man, but sometimes, sometimes he could be a complete idiot and Zephyr was not above pointing out that he was an idiot.

"You going to give me an answer?"

He asked, he was still waiting for him confession.

"If it is a yes get your idiotic self in here so I can kiss you or start running before I bust out of here and kick your ass."

He replied as he unfolded his arms and stared at Aleksandr, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 pm

"Who will be kicking who's ass? Right now all I want to do is knock you into Gamelion." There was a growl in his voice but it wasn't all that threatening.

The man stood and grabbed the keys to the cage, fumbling with them for a moment as he stood in front of the cage, looking for the right key to open it.

A few moments later he had the cage open.

He didn't move, though.

"Drink your water. You're not kissing me with a mouth that dry."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 pm

When Aleksandr growled all Zephyr did in return was give a raspy chuckle, despite looking like shit he still had a lot of life left in him.

He watched in mild amusement as Alek moved to open the cage, it was about damn time.

Seemed the man had abandoned his previous anger from weeks ago.

"Really? I use to be worse off than this when I got out of solitary confinement and you still use to throw yourself at me no matter how dry my mouth was. You've gotten soft."

Zephyr reached over and grabbed the bottle of water, twisting off the cap before taking a deep drink, so much so that the bottle collapse in on itself before he pulled away from it with a gasped breath.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm

"My standards have raised in the past three thousand years."

Kissing a sand-paper mouth didn't appeal to him right now. When they had been in the pits they had little water to go around. After solitary there wasn't much they could do to moisten their mouths again.

Now they had water at their disposal. Alek expected Zephyr to use it.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Zephyr finished off what remained in the bottle, his body needed it desperately and he wasn't about to wait now that the cage was unlocked.

If Aleksandr had come closer and discussed kissing him then he had his answer, he didn't need any more than that.

"Happy?"

He asked as he put down the now empty bottle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:23 pm

"Appeased," he corrected, lips quirking upwards slightly. "For now."

Alek leant against the bars and arched a brow as he waited for Zephyr to make a move.

"It'll take more than chugging a bottle of water to make me happy, dear Zephyros. That has not changed much in the last three thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Zephyr let out a soft huff, in both amusement and exasperation.

"You haven't changed all that much, still demanding."

He replied as he slowly forced himself to his feet, a loud growl sounding from his stomach in protest of the sudden movement.

He walked over slowly, stalking Aleksandr as he drew near, his hands circling around a bar on either side of the man's head as he trapped him between the cage and his own exposed body.

"Do I get my kiss now?"

He asked as a smirk curled at his lips, it had taken all of his will power not to jump the man as soon as the cage had been opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup   [O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Stubborn Wolf, Furious Pup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next