Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The New Club

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C] The New Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:29 pm

He continued to pant softly as his blood was taken in deep pulls which made his body feel light and his skin tingle.

Decebel blinked slowly as the man's fangs pulled from his flesh as he froze up beneath him,

Everyone knew he was male here, it even said so on the menu list, he had assumed the man was calling him lass to be funny considering his feminine features.

"Yes..."

He muttered, his hands moving to the cord wrapped around his waist as he pulled it loose, the gown falling open to show off his flat chest, muscular stomach and between his thighs a rather obvious erection.

"I thought you knew."

Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Graeme-Kerr slumped back on the couch, his green eyes staring blankly at the boy's flat chest.

His stomach churned as he licked his lips slowly, cleaning himself of the blood staining his lips.

"No," he responded softly. No, he hadn't known.

"Yer a man," he repeated, as if he couldn't quite believe it.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Decebel suddenly felt very exposed, he hadn't felt like this before, like he was being judged.

"I..."

He gripped the gown and pulled it back over his body, covering himself up from prying eyes.

His hand moved to grip the still bleeding wound, he was going to need some gauze or a Wolf for this.

Decebel swallowed thickly as he looked at the man, expecting him to explode at any moment.

Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:36 pm

His eyes slid closed when Dec moved off his lap. He ran a hand through his hair roughly, pushing the bouncy red curls out of his face.

Graeme-Kerr still couldn't quite believe what had happened.

He'd fed from a man. He'd thought a man was hot.

"Feck," Graeme-Kerr mumbled under his breath. "Sorry, La-" He paused, lips pursing together. "Lad," he corrected. He cleared his throat. "Sorry, lad," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:47 am

Decebel watched the man for a moment, tying the cord back around his waist to hide his arousal but pushing the sleeves from his shoulders so his torso was exposed.

"I don't understand why you're so upset. You enjoyed my blood, didn't you?"

He asked slipping onto the couch beside him as blood streaked down his fair skin.

"And despite your obvious objections to me being a man, he doesn't seem to mind."

Decebel's hand stroked fleetingly over the man's crotch, he was still hard beneath that fabric. Biting and sex were so closely linked that it was more often than not that when they fed the mouth, they fed the body as well.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Graeme-Kerr's hand shot out to grab the boy's wrist when his hand grazed over the bulge in his jeans.

"Donae... Donae touch."

The Scottish man cleared his throat and shuffled away from the boy slightly as he released his wrist.

"I donae feed off men."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:59 am

As soon as the Vampire moved, another man almost materialised behind him.

The beads braided into the ends of Zuri's hair clicked together as they settled against his chest.

"Donae touch ours like that," the man almost hissed, a biting mocking tone linings his words as he imitated the thick Scottish accent intentionally poorly.

His deep red gaze lingered on the other Vampire for a long moment before turning to Decebel. His gaze softened a little.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 pm

The soft clinking made Decebel's eyes roll slightly, of course Zuri had been watching him like a hawk, he had expected no less.

"It's fine."

He muttered, pulling his hand back as he stood up, about to give the elder Vampire a scolding.

Decebel paused for a moment, trying not to convey his discomfort in his features however he had gotten up too fast and his head spun a little.

The man hadn't fed from him long but his fangs drew so much blood with each pull and the wounds were still closing up, he had other clients tonight too and it was clear he had over done it going after this one, he was running on empty and would have to retire for the night soon.

Decebel pursed his lips and looked up at Zuri.
"You're over reacting again."
He replied, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Graeme-Kerr's lips pulled back from his fangs unconsciously as the new Vampire appeared.

He settled a moment latter and raised his hands slowly in a show of not wanting to start any trouble.

"I donae want to cause a fight. I ken I caused trouble. Just let me pay and I will leave."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Zuri's brow arched as Dec almost tumbled to his feet. He'd been around Decebel for decades. He knew the little movements of his body. That was the ungraceful movements caused by blood loss.

"You ken where the pay area is." Zuri gestured to it just in case he didn't know. "Decebel from the source is three hundred euro."

With a false cheerful smile, he whipped around and placed a hand on the small of Dec's back, pushing him forwards.

"I know you did not just tell me that my fine ass over reacted."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 pm

"Ignore brawn-for-brains, we agreed on a price, just inform the cashier of it."

He replied, he wouldn't make the poor man pay for his blood when he had clearly not been satisfied, plus he had come to an agreement with him, he doubted this guy had that kind of cash.

Decebel stumbled a little when he was pushed forward, glaring back at the Vampire.

"He held my wrist, since when does that require the heavy artillery? All that testosterone you're constantly high on has finally melted your brain. What? You going to kick out any man who touches me or have you forgotten where we are? Stupid bitch."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Graeme-Kerr nodded slowly, his eyes on Zuri as he stood slowly and headed towards the pay area.

Zuri wasn't hearing any of Dec's downplaying right now. "Uh-uh. He grabbed your wrist, hooka. We don't like grabby violent people in this fine establishment."

He cocked his hip and placed his hand on it, looking over Decebel slowly. "If you like grabby mo-fuckers like that, you go outside and play with the trash. If you carried on there, I guarantee you that your pretty little bitch face would come away with blush courtesy of a swift backhand to the face."

His hand came up to grip Dec's chin gently. "I'm looking out for you, hooka. Don't try to make me feel like shit for doing it. Now get your scrawny white ass in bed."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 pm

"Yeah fine, he grabbed my wrist, only because I practically molested him. Dude is in the closet."

He shrugged it off, he hadn't been hurt so what was the big deal, Zuri just liked making a fuss for no reason.

"Uh-huh, you can go on bein' the big bad bouncer, but don't make it sound like I'm a helpless maiden."

Being mothered never sat well with him, less so when it was Zuri who was doing it.

His eyes narrowed as his chin was held but they smoothed out a little as he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Like this? Hell to the no."

He replied as he turned and headed toward where the feeder's bathed.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:29 pm

"He shoulda told you not to touch him, not make familiar with your wrist." Zuri wasn't playing here. There was only one person that got to play rough with any of them and that was their mistress.

That Scottish bastard had the crazy curly hair, but no other attributes of their mistress.

The big deal was that if Zuri let anyone show any kind of rough act to the feeders here (even if it didn't hurt them) then someone else could rock in, think that it was okay to manhandle and really cause some damage to his bitches. He was not okay with that sort of shit starting up in his club.

Zuri sighed softly when Dec stormed off to the baths. "Stupid ass bitch."

Zuri made a stop off to make some dinner for Dec and leave it on the boy's bed before returning to his duty in the front of the club.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Decebel stepped into one of the baths and washed the blood from his body, letting the water wash away his frustrations before finally getting out.

He dried himself off and wrapped a towel around his body before padding back to his room slowly.

The longer he was on his feet the more he realized just how tired he was.

A soft smile curled at his lips when he saw the food on his bed, he sat down and ate it slowly, for all his faults, Zuri really did care about them.

Once the food was gone he set the empty plate on his bedside table and curled in under the covers of his bed, dozing off instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The New Club   [C] The New Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The New Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2