Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Interrupted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Andrea moaned softly as he pushed the toy he was holding inside of him slowly. "Please," he whined softly, bucking his hips needily.

A soft voice chuckled from the computer screen just a few feet away. The woman on a skype call tutted softly. "No, no, you little slut. Only the head. You have the appreciate just the head of my cock before you get the whole thing."

The man whined softly, his long ears pinning against his head. "Yes, Mistress."

She instructed him to pull the large dildo out of him; he responded obediently. The teasing continued on like this for a while before the woman relented.

"All right, my little slut, I'll let you have the rest of my cock now."

"Thank you, Mistress," he mewled, beginning to push the toy inside of him. Then the fire alarm went off. Andrea's head snapped up - his dreads flying around him as he looked around.

"Keep my cock inside you," the woman on the computer screen commanded in a firm tone. "Wear what you're wearing now only. Call me when you're safe."

Andrea whined softly but pushed the toy deep inside of him. He pulled up the pale pink panties he had pushed down to his knees so the dildo would stay inside of him. Then he slid off the bed and straightened out the over-large pink sweater he was wearing, pulling it down to cover his backside and some of his upper thighs.

Everyone in his apartment building was going to see him wearing such cute, embarrassing clothing.

His cheeks flushed as he muttered goodbye to his Mistress and darted out of the room. He ran down the stairs, coughing as he reached the second story. The smoke was thick there.

Trust some asshole to burn the apartments down while he was trying to get off.

Andrea writhed uncomfortably as he stepped out into the parking lot that also served as the fire assembly point. His body clenched firmly around the toy buried deep inside of him as he pulled his sweater down over his thighs again.

The thick white thigh-highs he was wearing picked up lots of bits of dirt and grit from the parking lot floor as he slowly made his way to the group huddled around.

They had their eyes on him. People were looking at him and eyeing him up.

His cheeks flushed brighter red.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Doug was sprawled out on his couch, enjoying the seasonal movies they had on television given that it was nearing Halloween.

He picked at a cheap bag of candy he had brought, a purr sounding at the ridiculously sweet chocolate.

His sketch book was laid out in his lap as he idly doodle, he was too distracted to be able to draw anything half decent tonight.

His nose wrinkled as the smell of smoke hit it and not a moment later the fire alarm rang out.

He cursed out as he quickly ran about grabbing anything of importance and shoving it into a bag.

"Dante?"

He called out, no reply sounding in the house, he called out again and got nothing.

It didn't help that he couldn't smell anything over the smoke.

As quick as he could he did a once over in all of the rooms before seeing the living room window was open, he hoped that Dante had taken a stroll outside through the fire escape because he had little choice but to head out of it himself and join the others down in the parking lot. He was the last one down and by the time he got there he was panting heavily and clearly frazzled.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Andrea wrapped his arms around himself as he glared silently at the floor.

This was embarrassing and more than anything he wanted to be back in his room talking to his Mistress on skype.

The toy inside him was starting to get really distracting.

Andrea chewed on his lower lip as he continued to glare at a dip in the parking lot.

He didn't look up until he heard someone panting heavily almost in his ear. Someone from the lower levels of the apartment blocks had stopped right next to him, panting softly almost in his ear.

The man's blue eyes lifted to get a look at the other man as he took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Douglas was tall, well over 6 ft, he was lean but his body wasn't lacking muscle, which were clearly visible behind his well worn singlet.

His silver eyes scanned out over their surroundings as he panted.

"Did everyone make it out?"

He asked, given that no one was panicking was a good sign.

He let out a sign, given the number of apartments in the block their seemed to be enough clusters of people to mean that everyone was out.

"Has anyone seen a cat? He's black with white markings?"

He hoped Dante had made it out before him.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:05 pm

"I think so," Andrea replied in a thick Brazilian accent.

"There havent been any cries of 'my baby' yet so that's gotta be good news." Andrea's gaze turned up to the apartment buildings.

"I hope someone just burnt their toast and we'll be back in an hour." Very wishful thinking. The smoke was far too thick for just a simple slice of burnt toast.

The man pressed his thighs together and writhed a little as he pulled his sweater down over his thighs again. It kept riding up. He would die of embarrassment if someone saw his panties or the toy inside of him.

He shook his head at the question about the cat. "Not tonight." The cat was part of the picture of the apartment building. Everyone knew the cat that lived there. But he hadn't seen it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Doug cursed again, frowning as he looked up at the smoking building, he had owned Dante for years after rescuing him from the animal shelter.

His gaze turned down as the man beside him writhed and squirmed.

Without a word he reached down into his bag and pulled out his jacket, holding it out for the Brazillian.

"Can wrap it around your waist if you want."

The man looked a little under-dressed right now and looked quite uncomfortable, plus his jacket would be quite large on the man.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Andrea shook his head. "Don't want it."

His Mistress had told him to go out just wearing what he had on. He wasn't going to disobey her. God knows what sort of punishment he'd get for disobeying her.

The man turned his head as he heard the fire engine finally make its appearance.

"Think we'll get back in tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:15 pm

He shrugged and pulled it over his own shoulders instead.

"Doubt it, even if the fire damage is minimal they still have to clear out the smoke and water."

There was no way they would be getting back in there tonight, which was great because now he had to find somewhere to stay in the middle of the night.

He gave a sigh and scratched the back of his head.

"This sucks."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:18 pm

"Fuck," Andrea cursed.

He sucked on his teeth before his gaze turned up to the other man. "Can I borrow your phone?"

If he called his landlord, he could probably find a place for him to stay for the night. His landlord was good for keeping him in a house.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 pm

"Sure."

He muttered, digging around in his pocket before handing it to the man.

Luckily he had remembered to charge it otherwise he would be even more screwed.

Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Andrea began typing in the number he knew by heart, only to be surprised when he saw that the number was already programmed into the phone.

"You know Cail?"

Cail, as useless as he was with languages that weren't English (not very good when he lived and worked in Italy), was a great landlord and could be a good friend if you needed him.

Andrea held the phone to his ear.

"Doug?" a voice asked from the phone's speakers.

"No, it's Andrea." Pronounced and-ray-uh. "I'm borrowing his phone. There's a bit of a situation at the apartments. There was a fire and we've all been kicked out of the place for the night."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:29 pm

"Yeah he is my landlord."

He replied, looking down at the man quizzically, for as long as he had lived here he didn't know many of the people living here besides his neighbors.

His cat knew more people here than he did, a sad reality.

Douglas listened into their conversation a little, interested in what Cail would have to say about this mess.

"Tell him Dante is missing if anyone calls up the building to report finding him."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Andrea relayed the message about Dante before he fell into a quick conversation about what they could do.

Eventually, Cail decided that he'd put Andrea up in a cheap motel for the night and they'd go from there.

Andrea passed Doug the phone. "Cail wants to speak to you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Doug glanced down at the man and took the phone, pressing it to his ear.

"Cail, what's happening?"

He asked, his lips pursing together, he had to figure something out soon, he had gotten his apartment stocked and read for November and now that plan was ruined.

He didn't want to have to resort to going to the coven, that would only make matters a whole lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 pm

"I'll put you in a motel room for a few days," the young man replied on the other end of the phone.

"You can get away with screwing people to your hearts content in a motel. You'll be fine." You could hear Cail's wide grin in his voice.

"I'll text you the motel details when I book the rooms. Pass the info on to Rae."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:41 pm

You could see Doug scowl as Cail spoke, clearly unimpressed with what was being said.

"Stop grinning you son of a bitch or I'll come pay you a visit."

He muttered with a soft warning growl, he hated that the man found this so amusing.

Letting out a huff he nodded.

"Yeah alright fine, thanks man."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:43 pm

"Probably not a good idea. Jeff's starting to get possessive right now. Time's so close, you know?"

Cail laughed. "Ta," he sang before hanging up.

Andrea chewed his lip as he looked at the apartment building.

"I have to get back in there," he muttered softly. He started towards the apartment buildings then glanced back at Doug. "Cover for me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Doug gave another growl as Cail laughed, he envied those two, given the time of year he had possessive feelings too and nothing to direct them toward.

"You're what?"

He muttered, reaching out and gripping Andrea's arm.

"Like hell you are, Cail is setting us up in a motel for the night, you cant go in there, they firefighters have only just arrived."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Andrea's hand snapped upto grab at Doug's arm when he was grabbed. His nails bit mercilessly into Doug's skin. Hard enough to almost pierce the flesh.

"Don't grab me, dog."

His eyes narrowed a little.

"I'm just going to get clothes and my computer. I wont be gone more than five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Doug could have looked past the pain in his arm, but being called a dog made a soft snarl escape his chest.

He was a wolf not a dog, and one form did not dictate the other, at the moment he was a man and he expected to be treated like one.

"Fine."

He muttered, his eyes narrowing right back at the Elf, after that he would give a shit if he was walking into a dangerous building.

The man had no sense so he could go.

Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Andrea gave the man one last little glare before flitting back into the building.

Five minutes later, as promised, he returned with two large bags slung over his shoulder. One containing his laptop, the other containing everything else he'd need for a few days away from home.

He had his phone in hand and was texting away to his Mistress when he slowed to a stop next to Doug again.

He bit his lip with a little smile, his ears twitching in excitement under his dreads.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:59 pm

Doug knew some Elves were dicks, he had met a few that were alright, but it seemed that Andrea fit the stereotype perfectly.

He didn't acknowledge the man when he returned, he would screw off for all he cared.

Instead he stared down at his own phone, waiting for Cail's message to come through.

"Our rooms are booked."

He murmured, he had already decided to say as little as possible to him.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:01 pm

The man's blue eyes turned up to Doug and he smiled.

Talking to his Mistress again had lightened his shitty mood.

"Which motel?"

His Mistress had been kind and said that he could take the toy out as soon as he settled in his motel room. Now he just needed to get to the motel.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:04 pm

"Beachside, it's only five minutes away."

Luckily they were right in the middle of the residential area and there were plenty of motels and villas closer to the beach.

Doug shuffled through his pocket before pulling out his car keys and moving toward his parking spot, he wasn't hanging around here if he had a place to say.

He would spend the night at the motel and in he morning search for Dante.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Zachary

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Andrea nodded and turned tail to make his way to the motel.

He'd be walking. He hadn't had the luxury of a car since he was a teenager.

It wasn't long, thankfully, before he found the hotel and made his way to the reception area to get the key to his room.

Doug was already in the reception, talking in a hushed voice to the receptionist when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Interrupted   [C][M] Interrupted Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Interrupted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next