Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] On the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

[C] On the road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Lucifer stretched out when he was laid down in the bed.

"A person. Fetch a servant of the place here."

That would do him. If he had someone here that he could drain the energy and aura of, he'd start feeling better in no time.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Demetri nodded and darted out the door, he looked around the place, the more he wandered, the more he realized how huge this place was.

It didn't take long before he found a woman who looked quite professional carrying a large basket of laundry, he told her where Lucifer was and asked for her to hurry there before asking where the kitchen was.

Once he was on the ground floor he didn't take much time to find the kitchen and quickly gathered himself up some food, she had told him to help himself so he grabbed his first substantial meal in weeks before heading back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:36 pm

By the time Demetri wandered back into their room, the woman that he had sent up was laying on the floor at the foot of the bed passed out.

Mercifully, Lucifer had stopped just before killing the woman.

She would be useless for a week or two, but otherwise she would be fine.

Lucifer was also feeling better. Well enough that he was sat up, leaning back against the headboard waiting for Demetri to return.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:39 pm

When he got back and saw the woman laying on the ground he looked over at Lucifer with surprise.

"What happened?"

He asked with concern and he put his food down on the empty desk before padding over to the woman and checking her pulse.

Thankfully she was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:41 pm

"I fed from her."

Lucifer licked his lips slowly as if cleaning his mouth of her aura.

"She will live." At least she had that guarantee. Usually he just killed the people that he fed from.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:44 pm

"You told me that you didn't need to eat."

He muttered, luckily she was only dainty and he picked her light body up easily enough, moving her useless form over the other side of the room and setting her down in one of the spare beds.

There wasn't much he could do about it now anyway.

At the very least Lucifer was looking much better.

Deme moved to sit on the other side of the bed, unsure of whether of not he was hungry, his body was but his mind was too busy for food.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:46 pm

"I did not eat, I fed."

He fed from her aura to power his own. It wasn't quite like eating. Similar but not quite close enough to be called so.

Lucifer raised his hand gestured towards the plate that had been set down.

"Eat. Your body needs it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 pm

"I didn't think there was a difference."

He muttered, looking up at the man dully, to him there didn't seem like a difference, they both consisted of consuming something.

"Today has been a little intense, I don't know if I feel like eating at the moment."

He was a little shaken after everything that had been going on in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:54 pm

"There is."

Eating, in its basest form, involved the end process of relieving yourself of waste. Feeding did not have an expulsion of waste products. That was the difference.

"Eat or I will make you eat personally."

He wasn't going to have his human neglect himself after he had used so much energy for him that he had collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Deme gave a soft huff, knowing that it wasn't an empty threat, if he didn't eat he would be force fed.

"Fine."

He murmured as he pulled the plate into his lap and slowly started picking at the food.

He ate it slowly but he was at least eating it all.

As he ate he stole a few glances at the man, wondering about some of the things that had been said earlier.

"When...when he called you Lucifer, did he mean like....Satan?"

He muttered softly, scared of offending or upsetting the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Lucifer gave a soft, dry chuckle.

"Belial is the only being that could take the name Satan here. I was given the title because of his silver tongue."

How he wished he could cut that tongue out for all it had done to him.

"But, yes, however misplaced the title is, it is one I hold."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:48 pm

"Belial?"

He muttered, looking up at the man in confusion, he didn't know much about religion or Hell lore, so he had no idea who that was.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He asked as he looked down at his nearly empty plate of food.

Deme never would have guessed, Lucifer just didn't seem...evil enough.

He had never been cruel or even mean, sure he was moody and demanding but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:51 pm

"The purple eyed bastard that was talking to me."

He'd definitely know who it was by that. With Achinoam's golden eyes and Zakhar's silver, there was only one person in the room with purple eyes.

Belial the bastard.

"What use would telling you have?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:55 pm

"None...I suppose."

He had made the deal out of desperation and now it was all clicking in his mind.

He had literally sold his soul to the devil, he was going to end up in hell for this.

From what he did know it was easy enough to guess that he was in for a long road of torment.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:58 pm

That was why he didn't tell people.

A long road of torture?

Belial and his silver tongue had been busy, painting him in a dark light. Yes, he enjoyed a little torture, but he wasn't the sort of person that would torture a soul every waking moment.

Even Lucifer had a little decency.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:07 pm

"Is it still okay if we stay here, even though they live here?"

He asked, it didn't seem like Lucifer would be able to teleport them again for a fair while through he didn't seem too keen to stay in the same place as those others.

"I mean, we can leave if you want to..."

Though the thought of living here did seem too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 pm

"This is a save haven for people in need."

Right now Demetri was in need. They would be staying here. It was the best thing for Demetri at the moment.

"There's no reason to leave."

He could dwell in the same place as Belial and the angel without causing too many fights, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:16 pm

"Alright then."

He replied, managing a little smile as he set down his empty plate.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried about what would happen when he died now, but that was a long time away, for now at least he was going to enjoy his freedom.

Deme gave a soft yawn as he lay out on the bed with a little groan.

"What do you do when I sleep?"

He asked as he wormed his way into the blankets, it seemed that today was the once chance he had to get some answers from the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:18 pm

"Remember, mostly."

He thought. A lot. It was the only thing he could do, really.

Remember what had happened to him. Try to remember something good. But mostly just looking back over what had happened to him.

"Sometimes nothing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:21 pm

He nuzzled in against his pillow, pleased that tomorrow when he woke up he would be laying in this same bed and he wouldn't need to hurry out of it before someone caught him.

"Maybe if you stopped dwelling on things, you would be happier."

He murmured as he rubbed his eyes.

Lucifer never seemed to be cheerful or even excited about things, he was going to make and effort to make the man smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Lucifer's gaze settled on the boy and he arched a brow silently.

At his age, with his lack of ability to sleep, what was he to do but think in those long hours that he was left alone.

Lucifer hadn't know proper joy or experienced anything bar the droll inside of his circle for millennia. It was hard to excite him when he had had nothing exciting happen in so long.

Demetri was in for a tough show if he wanted to make Lucifer smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Deme pouted a little as Lucifer arched a brow at him.

"Don't look at me like that, if you moved on you wouldn't be so moody, fact."

Normally he was fine with being looked at like he was a complete idiot but this time he knew he was right.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 am

"What is there to move on to?"

He would spend another few short years of pseudo-freedom before returning to his circle and living out his life until some other person was strong enough to summon him; whether that be in a century or a millennium.

He had no way of moving on.

"Sleep," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Deme didn't know the answer to that, he didn't know what life was like for Lucifer and now that he knew who the man was, he couldn't pretend to have anything in common with him.

"I don't know."

He replied with a soft shrug as he looked up at the man.

The boy pursed his lips, considering protesting that order, he didn't want to sleep, not when he knew that Lucifer would be sitting there all night dwelling on horrible things.

"I'm not tired yet."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:02 am

"I do not care."

Lucifer's gaze fixed on Demetri and he gave the young man a chilling glare.

He didn't like talking about anything emotional and this topic was definitely in the emotional zone.

"Sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] On the road
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next