Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[possible future][M] Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

[possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:26 pm

"Sorry," the Lycan murmured softly.

He just wasn't a confident person. The thought of taking control of someone else... What if he did something wrong, or- He cut himself off before he could really begin.

Cina's head tilted back a little, as if he was offering himself to Nate, even when they weren't even in the same city at the moment.

"I'd wrap my legs around your waist. I wanna feel you against me."

The boy grinned a little. "Now we match. Would you be able to feel your hickey as it rubbed against my jeans?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 pm

"I want to take off your jeans and feel more of your skin against mine. Would you let me?"

He asked with a purr, his hips bucking up slightly at the thought of Cinaed in his lap, pressing down against him.

The hand around his arousal sped up, this whole scene was making him hot.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:33 pm

"Y-yeah, I think I would."

Cina withdrew his hand from his boxers and bought his fingers up to his mouth so he could suck them.

A moment later he delved bakc into his pants rubbing his wet fingers against his entrance. He shivered.

"I have a little scar, on my left hip. I used to fight a lot and it gave me a few scars. What will you do when you pull my jeans down and see it?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:40 pm

"I'd press forward, dart my tongue over it then kiss it. As I gripped your hips I'd rub my thumb against it gently, then I'd pull you closer so you flush up against me.

Your legs around my waist, our cocks pressed together as I leaned down to kiss you.

That would be our second kiss, this one would be deep, long and slow as my hands slipped down your hips, stroked your thighs then traveled down to cup your cheeks."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:44 pm

"I'm still wearing boxers. I don't go commando."

He gave a deep purring moan at the kiss' description, licking his lips slowly.

the tip of one wet finger pushed into him and his head tilted back, knocing firmly against the wall. "I-I dont think I'm gonna, ah" He'd slid the finger into himself up to the second knuckle. It felt incredible. "Last much longer. Im gonna come soon."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:50 pm

"Don't come too soon, we haven't even gotten to the good part yet."

He purred.

"I'd slip my hands into your boxers, two of my fingers press against your entrance and I rub you slowly, my other hand pushes down the front of you boxers and grips you, holding you cock up against mine as I pump us both together, my hips rocking against you as I lean down and kiss you again.

I wanna feel you body against my hands when you come."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:55 pm

"I'll try." The antagonisingly slow pace he was setting with his finger wasn't helping him much.

He clenched around his finger at the mention of Nate rubbing him. Fuck.

The hand around his member sped up and his hips rocked, thrusting up into his hand, shifting his finger inside of himself.

"You won't be waiting long." Cina's eyes clenched tightly shut. "Soon. I'm gonna-"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:59 pm

The sounds Cina was making were exciting him and he thrust up into his hand more eagerly.

It was their first little sexual encounter and he couldn't have hoped for a better outcome.

"Come for me Cina, I wanna see how good you feel."

He purred, his voice growing deeper as his arousal peaked.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 pm

"If I come for you, will you come for me?"

He pushed his finger a little deeper as his hand sped up again. Cina hunched over a little biting and reopening his lip again as he pushed himself.

He was panting now, rather heavily as he felt himself draw close.

"Ah, A Dhia."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:06 pm

He wanted to see what face Cina made when he came, his reactions at the moment were beautiful.

"I don't think I could hold back not, even if I wanted to."

He groaned, writhing on the couch as he gave himself a firm squeeze and stroked faster, his lips pursing as he tried to hold out a little more.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:09 pm

"Ah. Ah."

He came with a little whimper. It took him a moment to gather himself and lean back against the wall.

His head dropped back and he gave a little chuckle. "Damn it."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Nate gave a groan and came, spilling out over his own stomach.

"So much for being clean," he chuckled laying there and panting for a moment before carefully reaching for a tissue box on the coffee table and cleaning himself up.

He picked up his phone and laid out on his side.

"So, how was your first time?"

He asked, guessing from Cina's initial nerves.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Cina pulled his sweater away from his shirt and looked down at it with a micture of a smile and a worried glance.

He'd be doing washing tonight. He'd die of embarrassment if his mother saw this.

Carefully, he peeled away his sweater, balling it up and tossing it to the floor. He could get to it when he was done talking with Nate.

"It was..." He blushed adn looked up at Nate under his lashes. "It was incredible."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:45 pm

"Hopefully you enjoy the real thing even more, when we get to that point."

Again, there was no pressure, they'd make that step when Cinaed felt comfortable enough with it.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

Nate admitted with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:48 pm

"I'm sure I will." With what Nate was saying to him during this call, he was certain he'd enjoy it.

"Me either."

The Lycan bit his lip again then licked all the drying blood from his lip, reaching up to wipe his chin.

"Hey...Tomorrow...Do you think I could st-stay the night?"

He liked the thought of just being able to chill on the couch with Nate without having to worry about getting home before his mom deemed it too late.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:50 pm

"Of course you can, will your parents be alright with it?"

He knew Cina was still in high school and he doubted his parents would be too keen with him staying over some college kids house for the night.

After getting suspended he didn't want to get the boy in any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:54 pm

"They'll be fine. They're always encouraging me to go out and make...friends. And Luka does it all the time, anyway."

Luka stayed out all night often enough. It would be fine.

And it wasn't like he'd get hurt staying out in a human city all night. He would be fine.

Cina moved to lay down, snatching up his phone so he could hold it up.

"We could maybe order a pizza? A family friend always goes to this great pizza place. They say that since the owner died that the pizza isnt quite as good, but its still amazing." Don's was still a great place.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:39 am

"Alright then, as long as I don't have your dad banging down my door to come rescue you."

Nate gave a soft laugh, he could imagine that all too clearly even without knowing Cina's parents.

"Sounds good to me, dinner and a movie."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:41 am

"You'd rather my dad to my mom. If she ever comes around, you should really be scared. Only four ten, but that just means her scary is condensed."

Cina shivered as if to make a point.

His mother really was scary.

"Your classic date."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:50 am

"I'll keep that in mind, don't piss off the tiny woman and if I do, run."

A bright smile spread across Nate's lips as he gave a nod.

"Exactly, hopefully the classics prove successful."

Nate pushed himself up and moved to find some clothes.

"I should let you go before you get bored of me for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:54 am

"That's how the three of us have survived the past eighteen years." They definitely wouldnt have lived if they hadn't learnt to run from the house at the first sign of a mad mother.

Cina grinned. "I'm sure they will." He had no doubt that he'd enjoy the night.

The teen shifted, sitting up. "All right then. You probably need to shower again and I definitely need to go do some washing. I'll see you at five at the bar."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:58 am

"Definitely, another, less steamy shower needs to be had."

Getting messy again right after a shower wasn't the most effective way to get clean.

"I'll see you tomorrow, night Cinaed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [possible future][M] Suspension   [possible future][M] Suspension - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[possible future][M] Suspension
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7