Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Scolding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:01 am

"I would think by now that you'd have deciphered much more than this."

Today Lucifer was in a bad mood.

Already he'd been going on about the little progress Demetri had on translating the angel text for the past twenty minutes.

He still hadn't run out of breath. "What have you been doing in all the time I've given you? Surely you couldn't have been translating all that time and only done this."

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:06 am

"I've been doing my best, It's hard to decipher a language you've never seen before, let alone one that physically hurts you."

The words were guarded and staring at them too long was like staring into the sun, it left him dazed at times, his eyes would sting and he had endured brief moments of temporary blindness when he tried to push through it and continue reading.

"If it was meant to be easy someone would have translated it by now."

He was getting fed up with Lucifer harping on about how he was slacking or being slow.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:09 am

"I factored your crippling weakness into the time it should have taken. You should easily have at least two more pages than this translated."

Lucifer slapped his hand down on the sheets of paper that Demetri had written on.

"At this rate you'll die of old age before you translate everything. Then all this would be useless to me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:18 am

Demetri jumped as the desk was slapped, glaring up at Lucifer with bloodshot eyes, he had been reading these pages for too long already today, the discomfort and the irritation of being yelled at was getting to him.

"Well then I am sorry for my fleeting existence!"

He snapped back, standing up, knocking the chair he was sitting on, sending it clattering to the floor.

"I don't have to do this Lucifer, do you realise that? That was never part of our deal.

I am doing my best! If you're not happy with that then go find someone else! But I doubt you will, no one in there right mind would devote their lives to doing this!"

He ranted, gesturing at the scattered pages.

"Least of all for you."

Demetri looked mad, he never lost his temper but he had been pushed too far.

The boy bit back more harsh word, his bundled hands trembling beside him.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:22 am

Lucifer's eyes narrowed dangerously as Demetri raised his voice.

He took a threatening step forwards, slitted eyes staring Deme down, a scowl forming on his thin lips.

"Your best?" he echoed in a quiet voice.

"No, boy, if you were doing your best you would have had those two pages done. What you're doing is a mockery of what you can achieve. You have so much potential and here you are wasting it by arguing with me."

He snagged Demetri's chin, gripping it firmly as he glared down at the boy.

"I want this page finised today."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:28 am

Demetri was scared, he knew Lucifer would be able to tell that as well, but he stood his ground, he was sick of being constantly criticized.

His lips pursed as he glared back up at the Fallen, not wavering, not this time.

"Then do it yourself, almighty Lucifer."

He bit back sarcastically, pulling away from the man as his tendrils smacked away his hands. He was slowly realizing that while Lucifer was still locked in his cage, he wasn't all that much stronger than he was becoming.

Demetri took his chance and stormed out of the room, he didn't have to be here, he didn't have to do what he was told. Right now he knew exactly what he wanted, and he was going to have it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:31 am

The feeling of the tendrils slapping at his skin shocked him enough to freeze in his place.

When did the boy grow a backbone? He didn't like this new development. Not one bit.

His eyes narrowed dangerously again, but he made no move to go after the boy.

He'd let him cool off for today, but tomorrow he was going to force Demetri back to the books, even if that meant standing over him, holding his head over the damned book himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 am

Demetri stormed up the stairs, almost running in his efforts to put distance between himself and Lucifer.

He needed a break, to be away from the constant hounding.

When he got to the rune covered door he knocked loudly, he just wanted to get in there and hop onto the large, plush bed.

"Come in?"

Belial called out, they had just finished having some fun and he had Zakhar curled in against him, gently stroking his fingers through the Lycans hair.

Demetri entered and locked the door behind him.

"Can I uhh...stay with you two tonight?"

He asked, he was a little ball of pent up emotions and if he didn't calm down soon anger was quickly going to turn into distress and he knew he would start crying.

Belial petted the bed and like a small child crawling in with their parents after a nightmare, Demetri wiggled into the bed and curled up against the two men with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:44 am

Zakhar gave a soft groan, burying his face against Belial's chest when someone knocked on the door. He was comfortable adn wanted to spend the night curled up with Belial, just napping and chatting.

That wasn't going to happen, apparently.

His displeasure softened a little when Demetri burst into the room.

A little smile curled his lips and he shifted to allow Deme to lay more comfortably between him and his Master. One arm slid around the boy's form and he nuzzled into Deme's neck, just like he had been doing with Belial just a moment ago.

"Miss us so much that you had to come visit?" he asked, pressing a little kiss to Deme's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:50 am

Demetri smiled softly and rolled onto his side to cuddle with Zakhar, wrapping his arms around the Lycan's broad chest and curling in close to him.

"Lucifer's been scolding me all afternoon and I lost it, I think I hit him. I don't really remember. All I know is that I am not helping him anymore, I don't want to."

He muttered with a soft whine, he wanted to stay here with Belial and Zakhar.

They treated him kindly, Zakhar would always cuddle with him, sit and talk to him when he was lonely. Belial cooked for them and made sure they were safe and happy, not to mention everything the two of them had taught him. He preferred being here.

Belial pursed his lips since Demetri's back was to him, of course Lucifer was being and asshole, that was his only personality trait.

"You can stay with us as long as you need Deme."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:53 am

Hit Lucifer? Damn. Zakhar was impressed.

He leaned up and showed how impressed he was with a long, slow kiss pressed to Deme's lips. One hand raised to stroke through the human's dark hair.

"We may keep you in bed for a while." He teasingly stroked over Deme's side and outer thigh. "But Master is right, we'll be happy to have you for as long as you want."

He stuck his tongue out, looking at Belial over Deme's shoulder. "It'll be nice to have a softer pair of lips to kiss when I wake up in the mornings."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:57 am

Demetri was definitely growing a spine, Belial was impressed, it wasn't everyday that someone actually struck Lucifer out of anger and spite.

Deme was a soft moan as he was kissed, leaning into Zakhar's touches with a little purr.

"Careful Zakhar, keep that up and I'll keep Demetri all for myself and you can just sit and watch."

He warned with a soft chuckle.

His arm draped over both boys as he lay closer to them.

"Lucifer is bitter and angry Deme, don't take what he says to heart, he doesn't know how to interact with people anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:01 am

Zakhar pouted, then stuck his tongue out at Belial childishly.

"You're not that cruel, are you, Master? You love me enough to at least share a little, right?" He nuzzled closer to Deme, hugging the human almost like a possessive child hugging a teddy bear.

He grinned, cracking his act, and droppeda kiss on Deme's neck as he relaxed his fairly tight grip.

"Who needs a dick like Lucifer when you have people as awesome as us?" Zak asked, then gave a little yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:07 am

"Perhaps I'll share, if you behave."

Belial chuckled and shook his head, Zakhar could be so childish sometimes, it was refreshing.

Deme grunted softly at the tight grip but curled up comfortably sandwiched between them.

"Exactly."

Demetri replied with a soft little smile as he pressed kisses to Zakhar's chest and neck.

He didn't need Lucifer anymore, he was here, there were people who wanted him around.

"Do you think, I could send him back, Belial?"

Deme asked sleepily, Zakhar's yawns were contagious.

Belial hesitated in answering that question, unsure of whether or not he wanted to do that. Humans like Deme was rare to say the least, Lucifer might not find another for millenia.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow, time for a rest you two."

He instructed, settling them both down.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:12 am

Zakhar was asleep in minutes, happily cuddled against Deme.

When he woke, he was still cuddled agsinst Deme's chest. He blinked blearily, kissing at Deme's chest and neck as he felt the morning fog fade away. He always woke up wanting to be affectionate. More often than not Belial woke up with him nuzzling and kissing him; sometimes it was just his neck and chest and other times it was more intimate places.

His hands slid down Deme's side slowly as he continued to kiss his skin. After a while, he nipped a patch of Deme's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:15 am

Deme just made soft little murmurs and moans as he lightly dozed, Zakhar's affections brought a little smile to his face.

The nipping had his eyes fluttering open slowly as he gave a yawn.

That was the longest sleep he had been allowed in a fair while. Deme stretched his limbs before curling in against Zakhar for warmth, smiling up at the man sleepily.

"Mornin-"

Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:20 am

"Morning," Zakhar returned, pushing himself up so he could give Deme a deep good morning kiss. "Sleep well?"

His eyes flickered to Belial and he grinned. His Master was dead asleep. Still. Lazy fucker.

He placed another kiss to Deme's lips before shifted over the human, pulling the blankets down off Belial's body as he leant down to press kisses to his lower stomach.

"Let's get teh day started," he murmured to Deme. His eye gleamed mischeivously. "I'd move away just a little. Master might lash out."

He waited until Deme had put distance between himself and them before his lips lower to Belial's thigh. He kissed it once before sinking his teeth into it roughly.

A lovely wake-up call for his Master.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:22 am

"Yeah, really well."

It was the best sleep he had, had in a long while now.

Deme moved out of the way, curiously watching what Zakhar was doing.

Belial woke with a yelp, his limbs lashing out as he sat up, glaring down at Zakhar, still half asleep, pulling the Lycan over his lap by his hair and placing a firm slap to his ass.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Zakhar quite happily followed Belial's firm hand, pushing himself to lay over his Master's lap.

He gasped loudly then grinned up at Deme as the sharp sound of the slap rang through the air. This was obviously how he had planned to start the morning.

"Good morning, Master," he greeted in a chipper voice. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Demetri tilted his head as he watched Belial wake up, something dawning on him.

"Belial, you sleep? I thought Lucifer and you were brothers and he doesn't sleep."

He asked curiously, you couldn't read a text about holy seals and angels without picking up a few things about Belial and Lucifer, they were practically the poster children for sin.

Belial glared down at Zakhar, giving him another spank before letting him free, he was being cheeky because he knew he would go lightly on him with a guest around.

"I don't sleep."

He replied, rubbing his eyes with a yawn, still groggy.

"It's kinda like a trance or meditation, it can be a little hard to wake from on your own."

Hence why Zakhar usually woke him, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Zakhar cured up contentedly against Belial's side when he was let up, pressing little kisses to the Fallen's pale throat and collarbone.

"I'm always willing to help my Master in any way I can." There was a dry note to his voice that clearly was meant to have a hint of sarcasm in it.

"What do we have planned for this morning?" His eyes turned up to Belial, then to Deme, inviting the human to make suggestions alongside his Master.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 am

"A task you enjoy a little too much, Zakhar."

Some days he got a pleasant surprise when he woke, over it wasn't go pleasant, like being mauled.

"I....could make us breakfast?"

Deme offered, he wasn't very good at cooking but he could make decent pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 am

"Always," Zak chuckled in reply. He reached out to brush his fingers over Belial's thigh, pressing firmly on the Fallen's bruised skin.

The Lycan moaned appreciatively. "Breakfast sounds good." As always, his hunger was insatiable. After a long night of fun last night, he could eat an elephant. Breakfast sounds perfect.

"Need to sort my plug before we go down to the kitchen, though."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:43 am

"That does sound good."

Belial replied as he pushed himself off of the bed to find some clothes.

"Deme why don't you help Zakhar with that?"

He suggested, the boy's cheeks flushing a little but he nodded.

"What do you need me to do?"

Deme asked, eager to learn more from the men.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:47 am

"First, you get to pick your favourite plug."

Zakhar followed Belial off the bed and made his way to the wardrobe, gesturing for Deme to follow him.

"I'll prbably need a bit of prep. Master didn't put my plug back in last night so I've gone a few hours without one in." Zak grinned as he opened the door to their quite impressive collection of toys. He pulled out a large plastic basket that was filled with different plugs of all sizes and shapes.

"Sometimes Belial spanks me before he puts the plug in. Makes sure Im nice and sore." He turned his gaze to Belial questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] Scolding Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Scolding
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: