Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Fresh Meat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

[C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:28 am

"Caro Signore. Tu non sei una cagna. Sei matto. Uno che o una cagna pazzo." Rizzo said in aggravation. He closed his eyes and took a deep sigh, exhaling through his nose.

"Si prega di spostare." He said, trying to be polite now that he knew this person was not well.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 am

"Cagna pazzo funziona bene," she agreed with a little nod.

She was under no false pretenses. She knew she wasn't sane to the rest of the nation. Just for a select few.

"Confezione tanto quanto si desidera. Noi non torneremo qui."

Pack as much as you want. We won't be coming back here.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:45 am

Rizzo gave the girl an awkward nod and closed the door behind him. Without a key, the complex was impossible to get into.

Impossible for a human, at least.

The young man felt icky all over. If he had known that this girl was sick in the head, he wouldn't have been so harsh on her.

He got to his apartment and unlocked it so he could enter. Once inside, he didn't only lock it, but hooked up all the latches, just to be safe.

He then pulled out his cellphone and began to dial the police.

A person like that girl shouldn't be out on the streets. And he really didn't need a stalker right now. He was under enough stress as it was.

Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:53 am

Cade tutted softly when the door was closed behind him.

Well, that was a pain.

She crossed her arms over her chest and tutted. Well, now she had to go after him.

To do this, she decided to do a bit of sticking out. She scaled the building. Quite a feat to do in a dress and dainty shoes, but eventually, she got to the roof.

She ran her hand over her hair as she wandered down into the building. Which apartment was his...?
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:01 am

"Lei non sembra folle, ma io ti dico, lei è. Lei continuava a parlare di come stava andando a prendere me a qualcuno. Alcuni misterioso 'lui' figura. E 'stato strano. E non ho idea di come facesse a sapere dove vivo. Mi sentirei molto più comodo se qualcuno è venuto e la prese in braccio .... sì .... grazie .... " Rizzo hung up his cellphone and took a deep sigh.

Everything would be back to normal soon enough.

He walked over to his bathroom and splashed some water on his face.

She doesn't look crazy, but I'm telling you, she is. She kept talking about how she was going to take me to somebody. Some mysterious 'him' figure. It was odd. And I have no idea how she knew where I live. I'd feel a lot more comfortable if someone came and picked her up.... yes.... thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 am

Cade wandered the halls of the apartment complex, listening for the boy.

It wasn't long before she heard his voice.

She knocked on his door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:29 am

Rizzo froze.

It couldn't be her.

He was being paranoid. There was no way she could get into his complex.

He walked over to the door and looked through the peep-hole.

The boy felt like his stomach had just lurched up into his throat as he saw the girl standing there.

He stumbled backwards, trembling.

How!?

He ran to his phone and this time dialed 113.

"Lei - Lei è alla mia porta E 'alla mia porta!"

-------------------------------------

"She- She's at my door! She's at my door!"
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 am

Cade rolled her eyes.

Really, why was he making his so damned difficult? She just wanted to impress Ger. Couldn't this human help her just a little?

She leant against the door, pressing her cheek against the wood, eyes sliding shut as she waited for a moment.

Then she gave the door a sharp shove. The wood around the lock splintered and the door swung open.

"You're really starting to piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 am

"Signore! Signore calmi. Chi è?" The dispatcher asked, obviously not the same person that Rizzo had just talked to.

Just then the door swung open with a loud crack. It nearly fell off it's hinges.

Rizzo yelped out and on impulse, chucked his phone at Cade.

"Prendi il cazzo lontano da me!" He shouted. He looked terrified, his face pale and a cold sweat on his forehead.

---------------------------------

"Sir! Sir, calm down. Who is she?"

"Get the fuck away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:46 am

Cade caught the phone when it was hurled at her. She hung up, turned the phone off then slid it into her bra.

"Avanti. Abbiamo bisogno di mettere in valigia."

The woman made her way towards the boy's bedroom, a cheerful spring in her step.

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am

As soon as she was no longer blocking the door, Rizzo jumped to his feet and made a mad dash to escape.

"Aiuto! Qualcuno aiuti!" He called out.

-------------------------------------

"Help! Someone help!"
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 am

The woman sighed.

"You're just trying to piss me off now, aren't you?"

She wheeled around, stalking up to the human. She reached up to snag his hair, dragging him down to her level.

"Stai zitto. Vai prendere una borsa."

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 am

Like hell Rizzo was going to just comply with this psychotic bitch!

He thrashed and fought for his life, calling out for help the entire time.

Neighbors heard, and one even peaked their head out to try and see what was happening, but couldn't get a good look.

A few neighbors called the police.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 am

Cade growled, grabbing his face tightly and holding him in place as her lips pressed to his ear.

"Stai Zitto," she repeated in a low, dangerous voice.

She sniffed, eyes fluttering shut as she took a moment to enjoy his scent. Mmmm. His blood smelt delicious.

"O si pack o io pack per voi."

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 am

Rizzo stopped screaming, but only because he could hardly breath. He was starting to have a panic attack.

He cletched his chest, looking at her with tears in his eyes.

"Mi dispiace. Mi dispiace di averti insultato. Sei molto carina." He gasped for air between his sentences.

"Per favore vattene."

---------------------------------

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I insulted you. You're very pretty."

"Please go away."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 am

Cade's eyes narrowed when he began gasping for breath. Pathetic human.

"Breathe," she ordered. With a surprising gentleness, she lowered him so he was kneeling and knelt in front of him. "In. Pause. Out."

She pet his cheek. "Respira con me. In. Pause. Out." She followed her own steps to encourage him to follow her steps.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:21 am

Trembling, Rizzo followed Cade's breathes with his own.

He didn't speak English. But it was obvious enough to know what she was doing.

Tears started freely pouring down his face.

He always cried after a panic attack, no matter how severe it was. The feeling of lungs clenching up was horrifying.

The human hoped that with all this stalling, the police would get here in time to rescue him.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:29 am

"You really are pathetic."

She pet his cheek again before standing, making her way to his bedroom again.

She'd pack for him.

Cade wasn't a fashion-conscious person. She didn't seek to find clothes that matched, just shoved clothes in a bag she'd found under his bed.

It didn't take long for her to packthe bag full.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:48 am

Once she was out of sight, Rizzo grabbed a kitchen knife for safe measure and then ran away yet again.

He busted out of his apartment and ran.

He had no idea where he was going. But he just wanted to get away.

This was like living in a horror movie.

If he survived this, it would make for one hell of a story.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:55 am

Cade slung the bag over her shoulder and wandered out of the room, looking around for the man.

Where had he gone now?

She sighed softly.

Humans were so much trouble.

She hoped that he did interest Ger. If not all this trouble would be for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:02 am

Rizzo wasn't the manliest or most athletic of humans.

He had only run about two hundred meters before being out of breath.

He hunched over and gasped for air, still clutching onto the kitchen knife.

He got up and looked behind his shoulder, hoping he had lost the psychotic girl.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 am

With his scent fresh in her mind, she really had no trouble following it; out of the apartment, and even out of the building.

Fucking human.

It didn't take her long at all to find him.

When she did, she just glared as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:12 am

A hoarse yelp escaped Rizzo's lips when he saw her.

He held to the knife in his hand so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.

He started to run again, but he was so damn out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 am

Cade arched a brow as she approached him. Really, she was starting to get tired now. She got irritable when she got tired.

"Smettere di cazzo in giro. Voglio tornare a casa. Avanti."

She just wanted to get home and curl up in bed, knowing that she'd done a good job for Ger.

Was that too much to ask?

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 am

Rizzo didn't listen to her.  He just did his best to run away.  

But even by a human's standards, his attempts were pretty pathetic.  He was really out of shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fresh Meat   [C] Fresh Meat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Fresh Meat
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next