Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Take-Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:28 pm

"I'll let you decide that."

She was happy with Liq's choice, so many times they had tried to bring someone home and the person they had gotten just wanted to be pleasured by the two of them.

Jay seemed to be all about them at the moment.

Her eyes fluttered shut as a shiver ran through her, the scraping of nails and teeth was amazing, she moaned, squirming slightly as she toyed with her nipples, pinching and slowly twisting as they became hardened.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:31 pm

"Dangerous choice."

Jay was all about them at the moment. That was clear by the fact that he was still fully dressed. But it wasn't going to stay like that. Jay had his own desires that were definitely going to be fulfilled by the end of the night.

Jay hummed in thought. "Wonder if I can train you to come for me..." He dipped his head to press kisses against her throat.

If it was a long night and he really focussed, he bet he could.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 pm

"Train me?"

She asked, with a soft, breathy laugh, she was so turned on right now.

The sight of Liq under her like that and the feeling of Jay behind her was delicious.

She wasn't one to just mindlessly fuck, unless it was the full moon, she liked to work up too it, play for a while and toy with one another.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 pm

"Oh yes." That laugh was all the encouragement that he needed. He was going to do it, just to see the look on her face when she realised that he had done it.

"You're going to tell me every time you're close to orgasm." His voie was firm and deep; a clear demand that wouldn't go unpunished if she denied him.

His fingers worked harder, clearly pushing her as fast as he could to her first orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:45 pm

"Alright."

She replied with a soft moan at the fastened pace.

Rai was curious, she had heard of this sort of training but had never seen it, let alone experienced it first hand.

Though she doubted it's effectiveness especially over the course of one night.

She squirmed and moaned as the two men worked her up, she knew how wet she would have been right now if it weren't for Liq's dutiful tongue keeping her clean.

After a few long minutes she warned the first alarm, her breathing coming in deeper.

"I'm going to come."

She warned as she writhed in the men's grip.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Actually, it would be the most effective during the one night. It would be fresh in her memory and she'd be so worked up that he'd be able to pull it off easily.

If he were to make it long-term training, though, just one night of training wouldn't cut it.

"Good girl," he praised softly.

His hand slid from her stomach, over her hip and down between her legs.

He stroked around his fingers, collecting moisture, then let his fingers slide upwards, stroking around her back entrance slowly and teasingly.

"Come for me, girl. Give your boy something good. He's been so patient, waiting for you to come in his mouth."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Rai gave a soft growl at that praise, she didn't like endearments used for pet dogs.

That didn't stop her from coming though, her body still felt good and Liq's persistence between her thighs did warrant a prize.

She gave one more squirm as his fingers slid between her cheeks before moaning out, her body clenched and throbbed against the fingers and tongue inside of her, her thighs giving a soft tremble on either side of Liq's face as the strong waves of pleasure rushed through her.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Liq gave a low moan as Rai came, his tongue lapping over her eagerly. His tongue slowed, though, knowing that orgasms made Rai sensitive.

He pulled back, licking at his lips.

Jay didn't slow or stop. His fingers continued their assault, pushing into her hard and fast, though his other hand pulled away from her ass as her orgasm subsided.

"That was number one. Count those. I want to see how many we can force from you by the end of the night."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Orgasms did make her sensitive, so much so they she usually didn't like to be touched for a few moments afterwards until her body calmed down.

When Jay didn't stop she tried to writhe her body away from his fingers, lifting her hips.

The persistent sensation caused her body to tightened for a moment, offering up a few more throbbing clenches as aftershocks of her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Jay grinned against her neck as she writhed, attempting to get away from his fingers.

He persisted, though, continuing to thrust into the woman at a firm pace. "Remember, tell me when you're close." He'd promised her that he was going to drag five orgasms out of her before she changed into something more fun. He was going to keep to that promise. They'd come in quick succession now, even if they began to get slightly uncomfortable.

Liq moved to stand, then crouched slightly so his knees were resting on the edge of the bed. His hands gripped Rai's and pulled them towards his clamped nipples as he leaned forwards to kiss her. Distract her while Jay worked her up again.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Multiple orgasms were fairly easy for her, once she was worked up, she stayed worked up, it often it left her overwhelmed.

The woman whined as Liq kissed her, her body jolted with each rub to her sensitive clit but slowly she settled as her hands gripped the chains of Liq's clamps, twisting and tugging on them enough to draw reactions out of him.

Pressed up between the two men she had very little room for escape so her attempts to pull free turned to aroused writhing.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:33 pm

The younger Necromancer gasped and moaned as his nipples were tortured with sharp yanks and twists from the tight clamps. He kissed along her neck, whimpering with each tug.

Jay grinned against the other side of her neck.

"That's it, chick." He nuzzled just under her ear. "Your boy toy is looking very hard and needy. Maybe you should give his ass a bit of attention."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Rai leaned her head toward Jay, her tongue lapping out over his cheek.

"That was meant to be you job."

She pointed out before her body jolted with a moan, she was getting more and more worked up with each passing second.

Still her hands slid over Liq's hips, pulling him flush against her so her hands could slide back over his cheeks, her fingers running between them.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:40 pm

"I got a little distracted with another sweet piece of ass. But if you want this to stop..." He trailed off suggestively, but his fingers only pushed deeper into her.

Liq ground himself forwards against Rai's leather-clad stomach as she pulled him against her.

"I can go get your vibrating cock," Liq murmured. It wasn't too often that Rai used her vibrating strap-on with him. It was fun adn they both enjoyed it immensely, but it rarely came out of the drawer. It was usually passed up for other, more favoured toys.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Rai moaned loudly, her body pressing up against Liq's as she jolted with another shock of pleasure.

She nodded to Liq, taking a moment to compose herself.

"Go get my cock."

She'd fuck him hard, like she had wanted him to be treated tonight.

He deserved some attention after being so attentive with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Liq pushed away from the bed and moved to the cupboard.

He returned to her a couple minutes later with her strap-on harness fit with the vibrating cock lubed up ready to go and another little extra. A leash.

He knew how much she enjoyed dragging him around by his harness, but held like she was, she wouldn't be able to move much. The leash would give her the ability to drag him any which way she wanted him.

The younger Necromancer grinned as he held both pieces up to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Rai smiled back, reaching up to take the leash, clipping it to his collar and pulling him forward with a little grin.

"Help strap me in?"

Held back against Jay's body like she was it would be hard to do up the buckles.

She kept him on a short leash, wanting him close as he buckled her in.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:52 pm

He grinned as he was jerked forwards. Leaning forwards so his leash was slack, he pressed a deep kiss to her lips.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied with a wink.

His fingers deviated, stroking her hips and thighs as he strapped the harness around her. With his hands around her back, he took a moment to rub Jay through his underwear.

"Sizing me up for later?" Jay chuckled.

"Yeah, and I'm looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:58 pm

She kissed him back, moaning in against his lips, she hadn't found lips that tasted better than him.

The stroking to her thighs and hips gave him soft whimpers and purrs as her over sensitive body was toyed with.

"I can't wait to see the two of you fucking."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 am

"Then you better come quick," Jay replied, nails scraping against her flesh again. "I'm not giving up on this until we're at number five adn you're in that sexy harness you told me about."

He nibbled at her ear. "Come on, chick, don't hold out on us."

"Her cock'll help," Liq supplied, fingers dipping into the harness to turn the vibrations on. "She loves something against her clit when she's banging me. Makes her go mad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Take-Out   [C][M] Take-Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Take-Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Alexis, Arzu, Kells and Raisa's Room-
Jump to: