Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just trying to be a good brother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 pm

He frowned, curiosity intensifying. "Well, I can't."

He pouted, arms crossing over his chest an lips jutting out a little. His brain racked through ideas... Stoned? Nah, he would say if it was that, after all, vampire were not as strict when it came to morals concerning your own body (or at least that is what the impression that Jason got during his few years alive.)

He tapped his fingers as he thought, then turned to Sable to let out a whiny; "Tell me~". Then, as an after thought added; "Please?"

----

OOC: Tis fine Very Happy Happens to all of us,
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:42 am

"I suppose it would be safer then for you to find out" Sable slouched in his chair, fist covering his moth, he was thinking of a way to explain it. "Up here," he said tapping his temple "There are two others, one thinks everything's a joke, the other is a sadist."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:03 am

"Oooh" His nodded in realisation.

He had heard of people with two personalities, or people with two souls (our, something like that). But to have three? That was just fascinating. His curiosity told him to keep asking questions.

"So, how does it work? Like, how do you switch from one to the other? I am guessing since you said it was not your fault that you have little control over it?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 am

Sable shook his head. As pestering as it was her was used to people asking questions. "The control is there so long as I'm paying attention to them. When my mind slips it gives them the chance to take over. Sometimes I get a break and there asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 am

He let out another "Oh". Then sat there idly.

He had the sudden urge to want to meet the other two. Sure, he liked Sable, but he was really curious about these other two, and what were they like and why they were there. Did they develop over a period of time, or did he just wake up one day with two others in his head.

He fidgeted in his seat, all these other questions buzzing in his head, and actions he wanted to do to make Sable slip up. But he did not act on them, respecting Sable, he kept his mouth zipped shut and hands by his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 am

Sable let out a hearty laugh seeing the other boys actions. "I know what you're thinking" Sable shook his head a wide smile on his face. "I'm sure you'll meet them sooner or later. I just rather not give Crow the chance to come out and harm anyone. He has to work if he wants to do that." Sable threw Jace a friendly wink.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 am

Cocking his head to the side (after he cheekily winked back), he looked at Sable thoughtfully. Crow. So, that was the other one living in Sable. He bit his lip, his curiosity growing.

"Dangerous, then?" He twisted in his chair again, and asked another question. "So, why are they there?"
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:35 am

"Part of it is living with myself fro years upon years with no contact with people, part of it is my horrible drinking habits, and most of it is my power and family blood line. You see I have the ability to turn into a Cerberus. They have 3 different head, three different brains." Sable shook his head his eyes widening a bit at his realization. "And if that's the case... I can only hope my sister doesn't discover her second transformation"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 am

"A Cerberus?" He grinned a little. "That is a kind of cool transformation. Though I would hate having to share one body with other souls. It must be tough." He said sympathetically.

He gave the tall vampire a curious look. "Second transformation?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to be a good brother   Just trying to be a good brother - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just trying to be a good brother
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2