Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Silly Boy's Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

A Silly Boy's Dream Empty
PostSubject: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:58 am

Martin's brow was furrowed.  

Even in the dim light of only a single candle it was clear to see the expression of confusion and disbelief on his face.  

He had always known that Jim was one of those poet types, the ones who could think of the world in different ways and put things together that other people couldn't.  People like Marty.  

But tonight was different.  

This didn't sound like poetry, it sounded like insanity.  

Jim was rambling on about something greater and bigger that had just happened in his life.  Something that excelled imagination and opened his eyes to a new purpose.  

But he wasn't allowed to say what it was.  

"It's her, isn't it?  The Lady."  Marty said the name with about as much respect as he had always had for the woman and her husband.  
Next to none.  

"I'd been worried this 'ole time that the Bog-Trotter was t'one trying t'fill yer head with lies about people like me... people like us. N' I actually fought that ugly bitch was the threat when all along it was the Damned Lady.  'Ow could I 'ave been so blind?"  The seventeen year old cursed, kicking the little bowl of butter they kept down there for purposes other than consuming.  

The bowl clanked against the ground and rolled around, getting dirt and hey mixed in with the pale yellow substance.  

Marty was angry.  Every time he thought of his Jimmy with a woman it made him angry.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 am

At the first utterance of Lady Beatrix's name in such a vulgar manner Jim quickly pressed his fingertips to his chest, his youthful face plagued with an expression of personal offense. He took a hard step back from his lover, hand still atop his breast a took a long pause before speaking. His blue eyes burned with conflicting anger and pain.

"Do not speak of her in such a way Martin," he said, his tone quiet yet harsh. It hurt him to speak to Marty this way, like he was a child cursing in front of an adult that needed to be scolded, but he would not tolerate him talking about his Lady, his maker like that. Jim would be spending the rest of eternity with her, not Marty, and though it wasn't the right time to be that blunt with his lover, he wanted desperately for Marty to respect the people who were important to him. Maybe if Marty changed his mind... Lady Beatrix would consider adding him to their little vampire family.

"I know this is... This is something you may never understand, but she is my mentor, my educator. She is showing me a way of life that I cannot even begin to describe to you Martin... But listen to me. You are still so important to me. You... You are everything I have, everything I could ever... Ever want..." his voice grew quieter the more he spoke, not because he wasn't being sincere, because that was clear in his tone, but solely because he was afraid of how Marty would react to how much he cared for him. He had never told Marty these feelings before.

The new vampire's eyes feel, burning slightly and he held his elbows tightly. Marty could be so intimidating sometimes, so irrational... But was it warranted this time?

Jim didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 am

Marty heard the condescending tone in Jim's voice.

The young man had scolded him many times, had used that tone of voice with Martin many times.  It wasn't something new.  

And yet in this moment it didn't entice Marty, or make him want to tease and play.  It only furthered his anger.  

But before he could say anything further, before he could lash back or try and fight, James surprised him by the gentle confession.

Was it true?  Did Jim really mean that? Or was he simply a poet desperate to write out his own romantic tragedy.  Was Martin Prescott just a pawn for him to use in order to create something tragic?  

In a few quick strides he was at Jim, cupping the younger man's face in his hands.  

For a moment, there was desperation in Marty's eyes, a vulnerability in his voice.  

"If that's true then why're ya doin' this t'me?" He asked, staring right into Jim's face.  

The candle in the room caused long shadows to flicker around them, the flame flickering in Jim's spectacles.  

Marty had no idea what was going on in Jim's life.  

All he knew was that the young man, who had started off as so apprehensive, then became so eager, was now fading away; back into the clutches of what society told them, all of them, what was normal.  

Buggery was not normal.  It was evil and punishable by death.  It was an abomination.  

And Jimmy had the option of not choosing that lifestyle.  So why would he?  He wasn't like Marty, he had a choice to be with a man or a woman and find happiness in either.  

"Why're ya abandoning me t'be alone again?"

Oh no. 

The words had blurted out before Marty could stop them.  

He had tried to keep that buried deep inside, to not let it surface.  

But there it was.  

That one word. 

Again.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:13 am

Jim's eyes grew wide when Marty cradled his cheeks in his soft palms and a faint, yet audible longing whimper escaped his parted lips, Marty truly had a hold on his heart that could not be rivaled. He closed his eyes and rested his own fingertips lightly atop the sides of Marty's hands, leaning his face against his lover's left palm. Jim's flesh felt cold to Marty's touch, but still soft and taut with pale-toned youth.

"I... I am not going to abandon you Martin... I am just going through changes... Changes you may never have to go through... But you are the only one... You are the only one I feel these things for... Not even Lady Beatrix... I just... I need you to be patient with me... If you really want to be with me," He kept his eyes closed while speaking most of this, but the flickered open the moment he started talking about how he only felt this way for Marty.

Hesitantly he turned his face to place the softest kiss upon Marty's palm, letting his lips linger to show his dedication, his affection. His breathing felt shaky in his chest, he knew everything he was telling Marty was true, but he also knew he would never be able to give Marty the love he thought he wanted because Marty would age and die... And Jim would not. Deep in the pit of his heart he knew he was destined to fall in love with Lady Beatrix... That's why she chose him... That's why he wanted to be chosen.

But he would hang onto his fantasy with Marty as long as possible... Because it felt so real.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:28 am

Marty felt the weakness creeping inside his veins.  He felt the heavy, painful palpitations in his heart.  

Little did he know James was able to hear the way his heart beat. 

It was odd to him how cold his young friend felt.  It was autumn outside, so a slight chill would be expected.  But James felt cold as death.   

He leaned down and started to kiss around Jame's earlobe, nibbling at it gently every so often.  

He didn't like this.  He didn't like the way James was making him feel.  The closest he'd ever come to this feeling before was just with one other.  One who still held all of Marty's heart.

And yet, he couldn't let the young man go.    

"Let me be your mentor.  I know I don't seem smart as you, and I know you've been t'one teaching me t'read an' all... But I can teach ya things too.  'Aven't I already?  I wanted t'be the one t'show you a new way of life.  Me."  He whispered, his hands tracing from Jim's face down to his neck, then chest.  

He began to unfasten the buttons on Jame's shirt.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:50 am

Jim shivered against his touch, goosebumps raising up on his pale white skin, he could already feel the warm throb of arousal start to settle its way between his loins, a feeling Marty had only ever given him. But he grew slightly weak when Marty asked this of him. He knew he couldn't tell Marty about the gift Lady Beatrix had bestowed upon him... So he would have to fudge the truth a bit.

"Martin... You are my mentor. The mentor of my body, of my passion... Of my heart," Jim held the hand that was starting to unbutton his shirt and pressed it against his chest, right over where his heart was, "I learn from you the things lovers learn from one another... You show me what it is to be free... To be soft..." he paused a moment, running his own fingertips very lightly against the inseam of Marty's trousers, "...To be vulnerable..." His voice was a whisper against the flesh of Marty's cheek.

"These are not the things Lady Beatrix is teaching me... Not even close... Those beautiful, hypnotic things are for you and you alone Martin... My passion is for you," his hand grasped Marty's thigh and he gave him a deep kiss on the cheek to sooth him, his own eyes closing lightly. He felt passion and longing not just for the sexual release Marty's fingertips would show him, but for the throb of his lover's veins and heart, for the blood in his body that he could so clearly hear.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Marty closed his eyes and breathed in deeply as James pressed his soft, round lips to his cheek in a tender kiss.  

He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.  

He was in such a tirade of emotions, which flustered him greatly.  

He'd never wanted this.  

He thought after all the torture and pain he had gone through at the hands of his parents and government officials, he would never allow himself to be weak and vulnerable again.  

He had told himself that his infatuation with James was purely sexual and playful.  It wasn't what he had before.  Not even close  

James was someone he had chosen to use.  A proper, pious boy with a cute face and a big heart.  Someone pure he could drag down into the mud.  It was an act of revenge towards life.  Marty would take something good and turn it into something bad; something like him.  

That's what he'd told himself.  But the reality that was becoming even more and more clear was that he wasn't just being spiteful.  He was alone.  He was afraid.

The fear he had of death and torture burdened his mind every single day.  But the greater fear that had been motivating him all along was the fear of never being able to touch and be intimate with another.  

The fear of being completely, entirely alone.  

So he had found James.  And James was perfect.  James was everything Marty was not.  Educated, motivated, poetic, trusting, free of sin.  

If Marty was able to take someone as unblemished as James and pull him down into the darkness with him, then he had won.  Or at the very least, he wouldn't suffer by himself anymore.  

But what if James wasn't really like Marty?  What if Marty had been wrong? He had hoped that once he took Luckett into his world, the boy wouldn't ever want to go back.  

But he did.  He wasn't like Marty.  Not completely.  

And Martin hated that.  

Because he had prayed and hoped and wished and tried to be like that, and he couldn't.  He'd suffered so much to be able to just walk away from the corrupted plague that he was to this Earth.  

And he couldn't.  

The young man gripped onto the front of Jim's shirt with one hand and the other came up to rest on the back of his head, fingers brushing through fine jet black hair.  

He planted a soft kiss to the top of Jimmy's head, letting his lips sink into the soft tresses.  

His pride was burning.

"D'ya promise me that?" He asked quietly, but not in a whisper.  The vulnerability was starting to become masked over again as Marty worked over the thoughts in his head.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:48 am

James paused a very long moment, letting Marty's lips linger on his forehead for as long as physically possible before the inevitable interruption of reality. Did he dare speak the words his lips longed to speak? They were painful on his tongue, like spices from the east, burning without leaving visible damage.

His stomach turned wildly in his gut, and before he allowed himself to think any harder on the subject the words pushed their way out from between his full, eternally youthful lips.

"...Only if you promise to be true to me," these words came out as a whisper, a fearful, hopeful whisper.

Marty frightened Jim, the thought of loving Marty frightened Jim. It frightened him not solely because of the nature of the time period they found themselves in, or the potential consequences of their actions in this suppressive environment, but because of who Marty was.

He was mischievous, young, had barely any guidance, and under it all, Jim felt deep down in his heart that Marty did not truly trust him... But he was also a diamond in the rough. He was a possibility glinting in the darkness of a billion closed minds.

He was the adventure James wanted with the instability he feared.

Was it really worth it to bare his soul to someone who may not show him the affection he craved so desperately? It was all in Marty's hands.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:05 am

Marty grinned at Jim's response.  It was the perfect thing to say.  

He planted a deep kiss to those eternally youthful lips and brought his hands back down to continue unbuttoning Jim's shirt. 

"Promise." He whispered between kisses, moving from Jim's lips to his jaw and then neck.  

His lips feathered dangerously close to where Lady Beatrix had punctured with her fangs, and then he was kissing the very spot.  

In the darkness, he couldn't see the two little red dots on Jim's skin.  
With Jim still pressed to the wall, Marty made quick work of getting his shirt open and then runnings his long fingers across Jimmy's chest, stomach, and hips.  

His own hips pushed up against the other male, wanting James to feel his arousal for him, his passion to be the mentor that could make his body feel things it never had before.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 am

With the knowledge that the two of them were in their own private little space, Jim had absolutely no trouble letting out a rather feminine whimper of pure arousal when Marty's lips fluttered over the tender puncture marks on his neck. While pressed against the wall, the fresh vampire bucked his hips toward Marty's as much as he could so their crotches could grin together. So his lover could know his responding arousal toward him, how much his body pined for Marty's.

"Do you swear it?" he whispered, breathy between deep, longing kisses, his eyes closed and his spectacles slightly askew. Jim wanted definite answer from Marty as much as he wanted the mortal to ravish him like none had ravished him before.

Jim made sure to help Marty out of his shirt, hastily rolling his shoulders so the shirt would fall off quickly. It was then his turn to tear at Marty's clothing, quickly picking the buttons away from their holding seams to expose Marty's chest so he could lean his face down and start necking the young man deeply. He was very careful not to nibble on his flesh, or do anything to warrant using his teeth now that they had grown into fangs, but he licked and teased with his lips as much as possible.

The very thought of the veins and blood within Marty's neck did make Jim's stomach stir with desire, but he was a good judge of himself, as both a human and now, somewhat, as a vampire. These feelings did however increase his vigor, and there would definitely be a hickie mark on Marty's neck when he was finished with it.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:01 am

A crooked, confident smile rested upon Marty’s face as Jimmy whimpered and moved, wedged between Martin’s body and the wall. 
He took a few deep, steady breaths through his nose as he saw how needy Jimmy was being.  It was exciting and arousing but also a bit unexpected.  Jimmy normally had a bit more self-control than this.  He was acting a little different than they had in the past.  He had seemed so timid but willing before  Now he seemed like a hungry animal.  

Well, Marty wasn’t complaining, just surprised.  

He chuckled softly, a husky tone to it. 

“Jimmy, yer the only person in this whole world I want.  'N I can’t see m’self buggerin’ around with ‘nybody else.” He said honestly.  

Did he love Jimmy?

No.  No he did not. 

The way he felt for the other boy was extremely complex.  

In the simplest terms, he cared for the young man, he enjoyed his company and teasing him.  And he loved his touch.  

Jimmy didn't need to know the difference between love for sex and love for a soul, did he?
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Jim paused for a moment and pulled back enough from Marty to give him a playfully pissy look, slapping his hand lightly, but audibly against the human man's chest.

"That is not quite the terminology I would have preferred to hear..." he spoke primly, but with a soft smile. His eyes reflected the incredibly genuine nature in his heart that he held toward Marty. Even after his transformation from human to undead that was still very much alive in him, still writhing about like an animal in a trap.

His eyes lowered slightly, hands resting against Marty's chest to feel his warm heartbeat under his cold fingertips. A tingle ran over the entirety of his white flesh, something he as a poet would need a lifetime to describe.

It was a combination of sincere infatuation and unbridled trust. He could feel behind his developing fangs his heart beating in his throat, trying to escape and slap Marty across the face with overwhelming affection.

Jim couldn't help but kiss him before he could speak, he wanted to eat up his words, drink them in like his breath, spit, and blood.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Again, Marty laughed softly at Jimmy’s tone of voice, words, and body language.  The young man was always such a character.  

Martin’s response was just a one syllable noise thanks to Jimmy kissing him passionately without giving him time to talk. 

He moaned slightly beneath the kiss and returned it with equal fervor. 

Meanwhile, his hands sought to feel Jimmy’s body all over.  He loved touching the soft, masculine shape of James’s face, neck, chest, abdomen, hips, and groin. 

But he couldn’t help and notice…

He pulled away from the kiss, his brow furrowed a bit. 

“Jimmy boy, yer so cold…. Ya alright?” He asked, sounding much more breathless than he intended. 

Despite his desire to keep going, and his general selfishness, Marty could be caring sometimes.  He’d never felt a person this chilled in a moment like this before.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Jim had been so enthralled with the heated moment of their passion that he almost leaned in quickly again to Marty's lips another kiss before he spoke, but he paused once the words escaped Marty's lips.

His eyes were a little larger than usual and the lingering pause before he spoke was a bit louder in the air than his actual voice. The new vampire offered his lover a soft smile and gave him a sweet kiss on the tip of his nose, cupping his cheeks in his hands.

"Just a little chilly," he spoke, his tone soft and affectionate, "...I do believe I need someone to warm me up~" He leaned his forehead against Marty's and let out a chuckle, his eyes closed and his thumbs rubbing small circles over Marty's cheeks.

Jim was definitely not the best lier in the mansion, not by a long shot, but he prayed silently that the passion of the moment would cover up his little fumble.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Marty could tell that Jimmy was nervous about him pointing that out.  But why?  It’s not like he could control his body temperature. 

And in all his life time Marty never would have guessed that Jim was actually undead

He smiled at the cute way that Jimmy was flirting and leaned down to pick him up by the back of his thighs and return kissing his lips. 

Carrying Jimmy over to the hay, he knelt down and then set the young man back, leaning over the top of him and slowly gyrating his hips  against James’s.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Pushing down the inner pangs of embarrassment from feeling vaguely emasculated by the ease in which Marty picked him up, Jim let his lover position him as he pleased, arching his back up away from the hay so their bare chests pressed together as they laid in an embrace.

Jim gracefully wrapped his legs around Marty's waist, pulling their crotches closer together so their sexes pressed together in a tense, throbbing fashion. This sensation made all the hairs on Jim's body stand on end and with an intense passion only a new vampire could feel, he latched his lips back onto Marty's neck to leave more hickie marks.

The vampire's fingernails, rounded, but rather rather sharp, trailed up and down Marty's back with animalistic longing, leaving marks and perhaps small traces of blood in their wake. Jim's tongue moved in deep swirls around Marty's neck, feeling his pulse, the throb of his heart, which made Jim's longing increase even more.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:28 pm

The brunette wasn’t expecting Jimmy to scratch him like that.  It was a new sensation, one he wasn’t used to when being intimate with someone.  

He moaned out behind the kiss, in a little bit of pain but not enough to make him want to stop. 

Pulling back he untied the laces to Jim’s trousers and pulled them down to just about his mid-thigh, allowing the vampire’s erection to spring free from restraints. 

“I wan' t'try somethin' new t'night Jimmy.” He admitted, unable to keep the longing out of his voice.

Last edited by Martin Prescott on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Jim's hips rolled with the sensation of Marty pulling down his trousers, letting his perfectly pink arousal bob against the stale air of the cellar.

The hungry tone of Marty's voice set chills up Jim's spine with both arousal and nervousness. He definitely knew he was not going to go all the way tonight with Marty, not now... Not like this. But he was curious as to what the mortal he longed so desperately for had in mind.

"Not... Not full..." he struggled to find the right words for the act, "...Fornication Martin... I'm not ready for that." He looked up at Marty with big trusting eyes, "...But we can try something new," he reassured, pulling his hand forward to trail lightly down the side of Marty's face.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 am

Marty chuckled softly at James's words and shook his head. 

"No." He whispered.  "Not that." 

He'd been playing with the idea of maybe going there with Jimmy tonight, but a part of him was relieved when James's made that decision for them.  

He wasn't sure if he was even ready to do that yet.  He hoped he'd be truly ready soon though. He doubted it.  

He pressed a kiss to Jimmy's lips and dipped his tongue into the poet's mouth, wanting to explore it.  

One of his hands gently cupped the other man's cheek, while the other began to slowly stroke up and down the vampire's member.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:18 am

With parted, smiling lips, pleased that Marty was respecting his wishes, the vampire let Marty's tongue inside, all but forgetting his newly grown fangs that weren't too overwhelmingly large, but definitely sharp.

Jim ran his fingers up through his lover's soft brown hair, pulling him closer for deeper kisses, rolling his tongue along with his. These sensations, this combination of a thirst for blood paired with a aroused longing for Marty's body when overwhelming for James.

His hips bucked and ground against Marty's with a hunger that was very uncharacteristic of the young man, the passion behind each of his kisses growing the longer they lingered.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 am

Marty pulled away from the kiss, despite not wanting to.  Jimmy's mouth was so warm and inviting.  But he had other things he wanted to with his mouth.  

He feathered his lips down to Jimmy's neck, and then lower, to his chest, and then right below his belly button.  

Marty was slow, really taking in the moment and not rushing things.  He relished in the feel of soft pale flesh against his lips, teasing it with the tip of his tongue every so often and adding a soft suck.  

He especially lingered when getting right under James's belly button, looking up at him as he toyed and taunted the young man. 

All the while he kept one hand busy stroking Jim's cock.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:54 am

Jim's eyes grew large as they followed Marty down the length of his torso. This was definitely going to be a new experience for the young vampire and his lower stomach shivered and blushed a light pink as his lover's lips lingered.

With shaky fingertips, Jim reached down and combed his fingers back through Marty's hair tenderly, his face nearly as pink as his blushing member that rested beneath Marty's fingers.

"Go... Go slow Martin..." he whispered quietly to his lover, his voice filled with trust, arousal, and nervousness. He wanted this moment, no matter how small in the grand scheme of things to be special between the two of them.

A thought flutter before Jim's mind of the two of them, looking dashing in their mid-twenties off in some cottage in the hills. Marty tilling their little patch of soil to prepare for their fall harvest, himself waving leisurely from the porch with a novel in one hand and an aged wine in the other.

No one was a vampire, no one was scared... Everyone was in love.

Jim's lips parted with pleasure and his head turned to the side, eyes squeezing shut.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:14 am

Marty smiled up at Jimmy, bringing his lips off of the teenagers lower abdomen.  

"I dun fink I can go much slowa' Jimmy." He said, and just to add to the effect he shifted his hand motion down to a painfully slow pace.  But he only did this once just to playfully make his point.  

He looked down at the long, blushing cock.  He could barely see it in the dim light.  Something started to stir inside his chest.  

It'd been a few years since he'd done this.

In teaching Jimmy how to pleasure himself and even giving the young man a handjob, Marty was able to detach himself from his past and enjoy the moment.  

But this was bringing back some beautiful, painful memories.  

It was no longer Jimmy who was in front of him. 

Marty closed his eyes and kissed the head of James's cock, letting his lips rub against the slit.  He let out a needy breath, hot against Jim's shaft.  

Marty was needy.  

He needed this moment.  

He needed to be able to pretend.  

He wrapped his lips around the man's member, sucking gingery a few times before taking more of it in his mouth.  He started to bob his head up and down.  This caused his brunette hair to fall over his face and swish about.  

His hands caressed Jim's thighs and stomach as he pleasured him with his mouth, lewd wet noises filling the silence.  

This wasn't Marty and Jimmy anymore.  This was Marty and someone else.  

Even if it was just pretend.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:24 am

"N-no I mean just make the experience las-" but James was cut off by a loud, audible moan escaping from his lips, his eyelids fluttering spastically at this new, wonderful sensation overtaking his loins.

He knew of the carnal pleasures Marty had shown him, the caresses of fingertips, lubricated by a substance of choice, but this was different. Much different. This was one of the ultimate acts of fornication, to pleasure someone with one's mouth.

Even between a man and a woman it was an act severely frowned upon because it was detracting of the ultimate goal of intercourse with the end result of conception.  

But oral sex between two men? Well, that might as well be a curse up to god and the angles and all the little babies up in heaven that were not being created because Jim would chose to ejaculate down Marty's throat rather than between a woman's thighs.

...But it didn't matter to Jim. Not even a little bit. I he didn't know why, but in this moment, with Marty's lips curled around his throbbing member, precum already starting to ooze out of the head, he didn't care.

This moment was about him and his lover, them defying this construct of what sex and affection was and turning it into what it could be.

And that made this moment all the more precious for the new vampire. He wanted to live in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Marty tried to go to a place in his head that wasn't in the present.  He tried to go back three years to when he was much younger, happier, and blissfully unaware of what was going to happen in his near future.  

But it wasn't working.  

Jimmy's body didn't feel the same way, his breaths didn't sound the same way, and his rosy arousal didn't taste the same way as the man in Marty's past.  

He gave a few more sucks before pulling back, his lips making an audible pop from the suction as Jimmy's arousal left his mouth.  

Martin looked up at the other young man, unable to pretend anymore.  This was who he was with now.  The past love was never coming back.  

Marty just looked up at Jimmy for a moment, a bit of the teenager's pre glimmering on his lower lip.  His hair draped over his forehead and eyes, but he didn't bother to brush it away.  All he could do was look up at the young lover he was with, a longing in his eyes that could easily be mistaken as a longing for James himself.  

He propped himself up and pressed a tender kiss to the boy's mouth, wanting him to be able to taste himself on Marty's lips.  

"Tell me 'ow it feels, poet." He whispered, his lips still close enough to James's that they caressed as Marty formed the words.  

He then lowered himself to again take the throbbing member into his mouth, the erogenous sounds of tongue against flesh continuing when Martin resumed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silly Boy's Dream
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next