Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Find that Butch Bitch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

Find that Butch Bitch! Empty
PostSubject: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 am

Martin whimpered as Cade purposefully jerked him around while dragging him away from the coffee shop.  As if he wasn't in enough pain as it was.  

"Let go." He said sternly, but there was an air of intimidation in his voice.  Cade was older and stronger than him.  She took better care of herself and had probably had more to eat than just a bundle of drugged up bloody lollipops.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:55 am

"I'm worried I'll lose you if I dont keep you in my line of sight." She jerked his hoodie for the hundredth time to rattle his brain.

"So for now, as painful as it is for my poor eyes, I'm not taking them off of you, so shut the fuck up and just keep fucking walking. We need to find that bitch before she disappears."

She just wanted to find the stupid human and get the fuck back home.

She wanted her own bed. She wanted her piles of crap under her feet as he waded through her room. She wanted to curl up against her human.

She just wanted to be home.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:17 am

Marty reached out and gripped her wrist, squeezing it tight.  

"Fuckin' let go." He hissed, rooting his feet in the ground.  If she didn't let go, she'd have to literally start dragging him, which would cause a lot of unwanted attention for two people who were trying to make an abduction.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:27 am

Cade stopped short when her wrist was grabbed.

"Don't walk off. If you do, I really will start dragging you around by a collar and leash."

She jerked her wrist out of his grip.

"Now let's stop wasting time and go look for her."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Marty huffed when she threatened him, his eyes still narrowed in on hers.  

"I 'ave her scent." He muttered, fixing his shirt and vest.  It still looked sloppy thanks to Cade and Marty's inability to put hardly any effort into his dress appearance.  

"Lemme lead." He asserted, stepping out in front of her and walking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:06 pm

"Her scent?"

Marty could actually smell her? But there were so many scents around. How could he pick her scent out of the masses?

He probably trained his sense of smell up for some stupid reason like becoming his own sniffer dog. Bet it was easy to find drugs when you could smell them out.

"If you don't find her, there's going to be Hell to pay."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Cade had guessed right about Marty training his nose to be his own little drug dog.

In a lot of ways, his addiction had left him far weaker and less powerful than most vampires.  

But there were a few perks to it, such as this.  

Obviously the perks were outweighed by the setbacks, but addiction didn't have to make logical sense.  It never did.  

"'Ow'bout ya shut t'fuck up and quit distractin' me, hm?" He grumped, his tone fed up.  

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose, letting it lead him.  

He easily maneuvered through the crowd with this thin, skeletal body, not even flinching when someone would occasionally ram their shoulder into him.  

His nose took them to a cozy little book shoppe.  Luckily it wasn't too terribly busy.  

"She's in'ere." He said to Cade.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:41 am

"How about you do what you're supposed to and quit arguing the fucking toss with me?" she shot back, reaching out to push his shoulder as one last fuck you.

She followed after him silently, looking just as fed up as Marty had sounded, getting more and more agitated as time passed.

"Here? Are you sure?"

The book shop looked like a hole in the wall. Would someone that lesbian bitch Giacinto would spend time with really be here?
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 am

Marty was so done with Cadence.  He was more done with Cadence then any person in the history of ever being done with someone.  

They both shared a stubborn, prideful personality and always felt the need to get the last word in.  Well, Marty would let her win this one.  His head hurt way too much to keep bickering with her like they were a pair of children.  

When Cade questioned him, he gave her a look on his face that showed just how done with her he was.  

"Nah, I jus' said it t'fuck with ya n'waste more time." He said sarcastically, like she was the dumbest person alive.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:11 am

Cade's eyes swept over the suurrounding area, before settling on a bench. She pointed at it. "Go sit over there. Don't move until I come and get you. I'm going to go talk to her."

She glared at Marty for a long moment. "Don't move from the bench," she repeated before turning and walking into the little book store.

She was perfectly casual with her movements as she scanned the shop, taking note of all the customers, and where the butch bitch was standing, then what different sections the place had.

The history section was her first stop. She browsed the titles of textbooks of old, picking out a textbook on Victorian England before she began to move around the store, aimlessly looking at random titles that 'caught her interest.'

When she found herself in the fiction section, her elbow clipped Nanda as she walked past the woman and her book toppled onto the floor with a loud thud. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry," she fussed, turning her wide eyes up to the woman. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:20 am

Marty pouted at having Cade boss him, but was actually content to just go and sit down and do nothing.  

He padded over to the bench and sat down, bringing his skinny legs up and wrapping his arms around him.  

He rocked himself gently as he waited, not really on purpose.  It was just something he did when sober.  He couldn't hold still.  

---

Nanda didn't even gasp when the person bumped into her.  She stayed balanced by throwing a hand up to grab onto the bookshelf and then looked down at Cade with a somewhat annoyed expression on her thin lips.  

"Fine." She answered, not really bothering to hide her irritation at Cade's 'clumsiness.'

"Don't worry about it." She offered, turning back to look through the books.  She was content to just let the stranger walk off so they could both get back to their lives.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 am

"Are you sure you're okay? I'm sorry, I can be so clumsy."

Her eyes dropped to the floor as she bent down to pick up her textbook. When she looked up again, her eyes caught a book above Nanda's shoulder.

A little excited gasp left her lips as she raised to the tips of her toes in hopes of getting a better look. "Is that Veil of Midnight? I've been looking for that book forever."

Cade had her own great love of fantasy romance novels. Vampire books were a very big favourite of the tiny Vampire's.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:33 am

Nanda gave Cade a little look that tried to communicate 'it's fine just move along' in the most polite way possible.  

When Cade showed interest in vampire novels, however, Nanda handed her the book.  

"Go ahead and buy it then.  I'm not really into the Midnight Breed series." She said.  

'Too heterosexual.' She thought in her head.  

She instead held up a different book called "Kill Me" by Alex Owens.  

"I'm going to give this one a try."  She said.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:40 am

"Thank you." Cade stacked the book on top of her own textbook and hugged the both of them to her chest.

"It's a really good book," Cade gushed with bight blue eyes. "You'll love it."

The tiny Vampie gave the human a wide smile that was, surprisingly, not all that fake.

It was nice to meet other people that enjoyed the same types of books she did.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:49 am

For the first time, Nanda's eyes reflected some interest in what Cade had to say.  

She was naturally a shy woman who didn't really make it a point to socialize with people outside of work.  

But this person before her seemed to be terribly friendly.  

"Oh you've read this one?  I was interested in it because it's one of the only vampire novels with a lesbian main character that wasn't written by a man." She said, hoping that Cade would not be put off by that.  But considering Cade had read and enjoyed the book herself, that wasn't something shameful to talk about, was it?  

Nanda was still getting used to really acknowledging her sexuality, especially around people she didn't know.  

Being told something was bad her entire life wasn't going to be something easily shaken.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:59 am

"It shows. It's really well written." He eyes sparkled with an interest that few got to see.

Cade was a character that was usually sassy of foul tempered. Seeing a genuine interest or excitement in something was fairly rare for the woman.

"It's nice to finally see some good lesbian repesentations in Vampire literature. It's been sorely lacking." For hundreds of years.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:01 am

Nanda smiled.  

"Oh! That's wonderful to hear.  Now I'm even more excited to read it." She said kindly, the over-all 'leave-me-alone' vibe now gone.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:05 am

"Is it just Vampires that are your thing? Or do you like other types of supernatural fiction?"

Cade ran a hand through her short cropped hair.

"There are a couple of good lesbiant Werewolf books that I could recommend to you."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:13 am

"They're both interesting, but I'm mainly interested in vampires." Nanda said.  

"Well, it was nice chatting with you.  I've got to be getting back home so I can put my daughter to bed."  She explained.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:16 am

"You should try Barking at the Moon if you're eve interested in lesbian Werewolves. It's a good read."

Cade nodded and stepped aside, letting the woman pass her.

"I've got a child to babysit myself," she sighed softly. That's basically what Marty was.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:20 am

Nanda held the book in her hand as she walked up to the cash register and then bought the book.  

She exited the store and got into her black car, starting it up and driving it off.  

Marty noticed this and sat up from his post on the bench, having not moved as told.  

His eyes darted around, looking for Cade.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:23 am

Cade was out soon after with he own bag of books in hand.

"Come on, let's follow the car."

Cade almost melded with the dark shadows the buildings cast as she began to run, following the car with relative ease.

Vampires were, luckily, faster than cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find that Butch Bitch!   Find that Butch Bitch! Empty

Back to top Go down

Find that Butch Bitch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: