Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] In Case of an Emergency...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 am

Ciro gave an impressed nod.

"Good choice, good choice. But doesn't a blanket count as a necessity?"

He would have never thought of adding that in his three luxury item list. He would have added in a game or book or something to keep himself entertained.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 am

"A blanket does. You didn't state whether the blanket was issued, or my own. The blanket I'd bring with me was my baby blanket. Nana Phyllis knit it for me when ma told her I was coming."

The blanket was, technically, older than him, and it had been with him for his entire life. It was a great comfort at times, even though it was ancient and breaking away in some places.

"You have any deeply sentimental things you cant live without?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:11 am

"That's cute."

Ciro had a lot of things in life - excessively so. But he never had someone knit for him before. It made him feel a little jealous.

"Okay, so my one is a little bit embarrassing. I haven't even told Sienna this," a small flush crossed his cheeks.

"But when I was what, five? There was this stuffed toy that I really wanted. But it was in in one of those claw machines. When I had my go on it and I didn't win after the first couple of tries I threw a right strop.

"My mother just insisted that I leave it. I could have a much bigger and better one from the store. But I was insistent. I wanted that one.

"So my mother went off to find the staff to just pay them to give it to me.

"In the meantime, a larger boy came up to me and offered to help me. With his help, I won on my first go. I was so pleased and proud of myself I wouldn't let go of it," he laughed.

"Out of all my toys, it was that really badly made claw machine one that remained my favourite. I still have it now."

He scratched the back of his neck, then his eyes widened.

"Ah, sorry! I went on a tangent there."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 am

Brat, was his first uninhibited thought to the tale.

He could have bought a hundred of those toys, a toy that he wouldn't have been able to even look at until he was too mature to want one, deprived of the childhood most children had, but he had to have that one.

But weren't all children like that, over something? He vaguely remembered times when he had thrown strops, wanting some sweet treat or another that they couldn't afford, wanting some nice clean clothing, some silly little luxury he'd seen other boys have.

If he had been in that position, he was sure he would have thrown the same strop if he wanted that one toy, so he brushed aside that initial acerbic thought.

"Cute," he said aloud, echoing Ciro's previous comment.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:39 am

There was still a bit of red on his cheeks and he let out another little laugh. Completely oblivious to Maddox's internal thoughts.

"Do you have any tattoos?"

Maddox looked the type.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:42 am

"Couple, yeah. Mostly scratches, though. Nothing to write home about."

His body did have many tattoos. Some he'd gotten on the streets, some by scratcher friends, and a couple he'd gotten at Willow's insistence.

"Got any piercings?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am

"Oh."

His mind instantly went to those tattoo's that looked like claw marks, revealing something underneath.

Ciro's hand lifted up to his left ear and twirled the little stud.

"Other than my ear? My nipple."

He couldn't quite look Maddox in the eye as he said that.

"Can I see your tattoo's?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:59 am

Maddox's eyes shamelessly dropped to Ciro's chest behind his dark sunglasses. He did love nipple piercings. Willow's was always fun to play with.

"Usually people get a drink or two down me before they ask me to strip naked." He gestured around them. "And even more to strip naked in communal spaces with security cameras."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 am

Ciro felt the drop of disappointment.

"I'm pretty sure theses cameras have already been scared for life."

Sienna made sure of that. As well as that couple on the floor below him that liked to get freaky anytime, anywhere.

"And it's not like anyone can just walk in," he continued.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 am

"I'm pretty sure the owner of my apartment is looking for reasons to kick me out as it is. I'm not feeding the fire."

He was clearly quite poor to the woman that owned the apartment Willow rented for him. From the few conversations he'd had with her, she would rather a turd taking up the space than he, so he had been mighty careful to not do anything that could incriminate himself.

That included getting naked outside the privacy of his own rooms. So Ciro was going to have to go without.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 am

He slumped down the wall, crossing his arms. He didn't like being told "no". Even if it was indirect.

Although he wouldn't stoop so low that he would make Maddox show him. Didn't mean he wouldn't sulk.

After a stretch of silence, his huffed.

"Fine. But you have to show me them another time."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 am

"Get enough booze in me and I'll show you anything you want."

He was quite a little whore after a few drinks, and taking his clothes off was the easiest thing in the world. He could quite happily show off all his tattoos after a couple drinks.

"Think people are going to start complaining about having to use the stairs soon?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:30 am

Ciro bit down on is lip, eyes flicking up to Maddox. Maybe he won't invite Sienna to their drinking sesh after all. Or invite that girl she always sleeps with.

His chest heaved again.

"I hope so. How long do you think we've been in here?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 am

Mhmm. Kid didn't like to be told no, or be made to wait. That sigh was proof enough.

"No idea. My body clocks fucked when there's alcohol involved."

He was running on a prayer at the moment. There was no way that he would be able to try and guess a time. A good while, at least.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:54 am

Ciro groaned and slumped even lower, neck bent at an uncomfortable angle.

He straightened his legs, the tips of his trainers just touching the other end. If he wanted to lie down completely, he couldn't. Not without a bend in his legs.

"If you had a superpower, what would it be?"

Might as well continue on with the question game.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:55 am

The heavy atmosphere Ciro had set seemed contagious. Maddox slumped a little more, flexing the hand resting on his bent knee.

"Teleportation," he responded dryly. Something that would get him out of this damned place.

He reached up, slapping at the emergency button and hoping that someone had actually gotten to the security room.

An alarm blared and a voice called over the shitty elevator speakers. "Hello? What's your emergency?"

Maddox raised his fists in silent celebration and mouthed 'thank fuck.' "We've been trapped in here since seven." Please let s the fuck out.

"How many people are in there? Is anyone hurt?"

"Just two, and we're both fine." Bored beyond belief, but fine.

"Okay. I'll contact the services and try to get you out as soon as possible. Hang in there."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:08 am

Ciro shot up as he heard the voice overs the speakers. A wide grin stretched along his face as Maddox raised his fists.

"Finally!" he said scooting closer to the other man.

"Do you know how long they will be?"

As much as he enjoyed Maddox's company he would love to be out of here right now. He had some explaining to do to his coach.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 am

"Soon."

And he was right. Twenty minutes later, they were hoisted out of the roof panel of the elevator, and to the safety of the fifth floor.

"Nice meeting you, Ciro." Maddox didn't stick around. As soon as he'd bid his goodbyes, he headed for the stairs and took them two at a time upwards.

He was going back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Case of an Emergency...    [C] In Case of an Emergency...  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] In Case of an Emergency...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: