Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Suns Out, Guns Out [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 am

"I don't think it'll work so well on someone that has money."

Her regime had basically been 'you do this thing and I give you money' until it had just become second nature for him to do what she wanted because he'd been doing it so often.

"You know she'll let you eat her out if you go over there," Maddox stage whispered as he dropped down on Ciro's towel.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:12 am

Nicola let out a small sigh.

"Shame," she said as Ciro dumped the white bottoms in her bag.

His head spun at Maddox's words. A noise of interest escaped his mouth before he could stop himself and he heat rose to his cheeks.

"You really need to find yourself a sex life," Nicola commented as she crawled on her front.

"And having sex once or twice a year doesn't count."

Ciro opened his mouth and closed it again. Then jutted his lip out to sulk.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 am

Maddox laughed when Ciro went a deep red.

Both Maddox and Willow laughed at Nicola's blunt teasing.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go eat her out." Maddox nudged Ciro forwards. "As much as she would like to be able to, she can't do it herself."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 am

"I'm going swimming," he announced, interrupting Maddox.

Red faced he jumped up and made his way over to the ocean. As soon as he was waist deep he dived him as if it wasn't cold this time of year.

"I think he forgot that this is a nudist beach." Her eyes flicked over to Maddox. "And have you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 am

As soon as Ciro jumped up, Maddox claimed his towel, spreading out on it, with his arms tucked behind his head.

Ah, that was better.

When Nicola spoke, he turned his head towards her and smirked. "You wanna see me naked again? Undress me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 am

Nicola held Maddox's gaze and slowly, slowly, slowly her gaze tracked down the tattooed man's body, landing between his legs.

She let out a disappointed sigh.

"Boring. I was hoping for a show."

She turned away from Maddox, attention back to Willow.

"Didn't you say he was trained?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 am

"To do what I want him to do," was Willow's carelessly reply, as she played with a lock of her hair.

"I don't care about his body. Why would I train him to give me a show? If you want him to give you a show, train him yourself."

Maddox just watched the two with an amused grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:55 am

She sighed and rolled onto her back, defeated.

One of her legs propped up and the other straightened out. Both of her hands rested beside her thighs. Her hair splayed out like a halo around her head.

"Don't have time, can't be bothered."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:12 am

"What a quitter's attitude," Willow murmured.

She stretched her legs out a little, then settled into a comfortable position just enjoying the late afternoon sun on her skin.

This was nice.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:26 am

"Probably, but I'm not working. I am not going to raise a finger."

She closed her eyes to enjoy the rays like Willow.

The warmth suddenly left her, replaced by a cold, wet body on top of her.

"Ciro!" She gasped as he heard him laugh loudly in her ear.

She rolled on her side on shoved him hard into the other man. He rolled easily into him, arm clutching his belly as he won't stop laughing.

"You little shit." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 am

Maddox watched as Ciro began up the beach towards them, an amused grin twitched upwards. That wasn't going to end well for him if he was going to do what he thought he was going to do.

That shit-eating grin said enough.

He snorted a laugh, cracking up when Nicola squealed.

His arm instinctively wrapped around Ciro when he as pushed towards him. He didn't care about getting damp, like Nicola did.

Willow was just laying still, lips curled up into a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 am

Ciro's laughter settled down in snickers and Nicola's eyes flicked up to Maddix's as he snorted.

Her eyes narrowed.

"And you knew."

It was childish, but she was pissed. She grabbed some sand and dumped it on them. Ciro let out a noise that was a between a laugh and a noise of disgust as the grains stuck to him.

"Roll on me again and you will regret it."

She laid back down in a huff.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 am

"I knew," Maddox replied with a nod.

And it was funny as fuck. He had no regrets whatsoever. Why would he have regrets after seeing such an incredible show?

Maddox grunted as some sand hit his arm, which was still wrapped around Ciro's back, and stuck his tongue out.

Gross.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:08 am

Ciro found control over his laughter, but there was still an amused grin on his face.

"You had it coming."

Nicola made a rude gesture with her hand. When he began snickering she rolled on her side, away from him
As he quieted down he became more aware of the pleasant weight on his back; Maddox's arm.

He didn't pull away from the other man or lean into him. He stayed very still, worried that if he moved even an inch the pleasant weight would go.

Eyes trained on Nicola he watched as she moved again to sit up.

"I know it hasn't even been an hour, but you are looking a little pink there," Nicola said to the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 2:39 am

Willow gave a theatrical sigh. "The issues of being ginger."

Her gaze turned to Nicola. "At least I don't suffer freckles." Life wouldn't be worth living if she was a freckly ginger. Just the thought made her shudder in horror.

"Lotion's in my bag. I expect you to do a thorough job."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 3:23 am

"Don't worry," her voice dropped, "I will."

Carefully she shifted through Willow's tote bag then plucked out the sunscreen. She made a noise of approval; it was the same brand she used... just a much higher factor.

She cocked her head over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at Ciro.

"It's rude to stare."

The corners of her lips turned up into an amused smile when Ciro quickly closed his eyes.

She turned back to Willow and leant over her, spraying it across her the top half of her body then placed the bottle beside her.

She smoothed both her hands over the top of Willow's chest, following her collar bone then up to her shoulders and back down. Leisurely she made her way down, a lack of shame as her fingers flit over pink nipples.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suns Out, Guns Out [C]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Beach-
Jump to: