Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Coffee Me Now

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Adrian had somewhat reached a meditative state when she finally quieted down. It somewhat helped him not cry like a little bitch. 

When she piped up, he opened his eyes. He clicked his tongue.

"Give me five, and some goddamn water. My throat is like fucking sandpaper."

He some overly-masculine sensitive bastard. He knew when admit he needed to take five.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 pm

She laughed and kicked her stool backwards, setting down her gun on the wrapped table after disconnecting it.

"All right, gorgeous, one water coming up. Sure you don't want coffee? We keep plenty of sugar here." They had to with her massive sweet tooth.

She peeled off her gloves and, with a flutter of her skirt, and a flirty wink, she disappeared behind the curtain to fetch the both of them a drink.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:08 pm

"Don't make me puke. Wait, do. A little bit of fucking payback for you being a thieving bitch earlier."

Adrian rolled his mismatched eyes as she flounced off. The bitch was already growing on him, like some annoying fungus. Cute fungus. Fuck.

He sighed and closed his eyes again as he waited. His foot was fucking sore and he was tired and the only thing keeping him going was his coffee and fast-food grease at seven this morning.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Her twinkling laugh sounded as he groused.

She returned a couple of minutes later with two mugs in hand. One a generic cream colour, and the other pink and emblazoned with unicorns. She was sipping from that mug.

Angela held out the other mug for him. Coffee.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Ah. She brought him something better than water. Coffee. His saving grace. 

He took the steaming cup into his hand and took a chug. Then promptly spat it back out with a gag and splutter. Some of it drizzled down his chin and onto his chest ungracefully.

"You fucking pissing bitch of a woman. Fuck. The was fucking nasty."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Her laughed was light but full of joy.

"Right," she said, as if she'd just realised her mistake. "This one's yours."

She held out the unicorn mug for him to take. The coffee in this one was, mercilessly, plain black. He just had to deal with the mug meant for six year old girls.

Coffee exchanged, she sat on her stool, and sipped her sugary drink happily.

"What do you think so far?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Adrian took the unicorn mug wearily. She didn't make that fucking mistake. The was purposeful, the cunt.

Not making the same mistake, he took a small sip. Luckily, it was the sweet sweet taste of plain black bitter coffee.

He looked a look down at his foot, and admired it, turning his foot side to side. 

"Honestly? It looks fucking good so far."

She definitely was doing a fantastic job. Better then he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Angela snorted. "Of course it fucking does. My tattoos don't heal as fast as Rai's, but they're not shit."

Rai spat in all her inks and disinfectants to add her werewolf healing qualities to them. It made her tattoos heal faster, but fuck if it grossed out the doctor in Angela.

A spell or two here and there to help out with the healing and give the poor bastard a little luck never went amiss, but she wasn't spitting in no ingredients like the wolf.

She drained her mug and set it aside, pulling on new gloves with a snap.

"Ready for colour, Hunky McAbs?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 pm

The snap of her gloves seemed almost threatening. Almost.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

He chugged the rest of his coffee from the pretty pink unicorn mug then set it aside.

"Be gentle with me," he said, airily.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:47 pm

One thin brow arched upwards at his airy comment.

"You'll never find a tattoo artist being gentle, and I don't have the compassion to even try, baby boy."

She patted his ankle then connected the gun.

And then she started the colouring, running firmly over the already sore skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:57 pm

He snorted at her comment, then clenched his fists, teeth and hissed.

Taking a break meant he had a breather, but it also meant that he had to become accustomed to the pain again.

"With a name like yours and a face like that, you could at least fucking try."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Her laugh was light, like tinkling bells. "I don't work like that, baby boy."

She was cute as fuck, but she definitely didn't advertise any sweetness or compassion. Not in the slightest. If he thought that she had to try and act cute because she was small and looked pretty, then his head was too far up his ass.

"Haven't had any tears yet. You're brave, gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 pm

He winced just as she said that and let out another hiss.

Fuck. She definitely timed that. 

He cracked his dark eye open.

"Was that an almost compliment over something that wasn't my fucking body?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:47 pm

"You think that was a compliment?"

A brow arched, and she wiped away blood and ink.

"Baby boy, I want to see the tears flowing. It's no fun when I can't make big boys like you break. Let just one go, please."

He loved seeing big men in pain. It was one of her favourite things.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Instead of letting go of a tear, his lips quirked up into something to could be called a smile.

"Well, you are going to have no fucking fun with me. You're going to have to try a little - fuck - harder than that to make me cry, sweetheart."

His jaw twitched as he grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 am

"Let's call it a challenge."

Her sure movements with the gun slowed. She wouldn't risk fucking up the tattoo to get him to cry, but she could afford to slow down and torture him with the prolonged colouring.

Call it being thorough with even coverage.

The next time she passed the rag over his skin, she pressed down just a little.

She wasn't going to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:24 am

He wasn't dumb. He knew she had slowed down.

If this was a challenge, he had been baited.

When she down a little too heard he hissed and ground his teeth.

"Fucking bitch. Fuck. Bastard."

His head hit the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 am

She snorted with a grin.

She adored those sorts of reactions from big tough man. Nothing made her happier than hearing people cuss her out.

It made her day.

"Holding up okay, Abs?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:48 am

He gritted his teeth.

"Fucking fantastic, sweetheart."

He looked down at her.

"Having fun down there?"

She looked like she was, grinning like that. It was kinda cute.

Fuck. He needed more coffee. Or sleep. He was delirious.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:49 am

He gritted his teeth.

"Fucking fantastic, sweetheart."

He looked down at her.

"Having fun down there?"

She looked like she was, grinning like that. It was kinda cute.

Fuck. He needed more coffee. Or sleep. He was delirious.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:20 am

Her smirk widened.

"Cry a little and I'll be enjoying it a hell of a lot more."

She ran the rag over his skin firmly again.

She was thoroughly enjoying this, and she could see him getting closer and closer to cracking. She couldn't not be enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:37 am

"Sorry, babe, not fucking happening."

He would rather shoot himself in the foot then cry in front of her. Or in front of anyone, for that matter. But especially fucking her. 

"Been making grown men cry long then?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 am

Her lips quirked up. "Since I started dating, gorgeous."

She dipped her needle in yellow now, ready to colour some of the other details. 

"As far as tattooing? Started my apprenticeship back when I was nineteen." Quite a few years ago now. She'd been tattooing on and off for seven years.

The yellow went on even slower than the red, but this time she wasn't purposefully slowing down to cause pain. Yellow was notoriously difficult to get even.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:28 am

He grunted. 

"So what? Three, five years now?"

For only doing it for that long she was fucking good, with the glimpses of his almost tattoo he was seeing. 

He grunted again. What was he doing? Since when was he someone to small talk?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 am

"With the break I took for school, four years."

She started her apprenticeship, and done two years in the beginning of school, then had to drop it while she focussed on school, but when she'd graduated, she had picked it back up again.

She'd been doing this for the past few years, and enjoyed every moment of it.

"Almost done." She continued adding colour to the last details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Me Now   [C] Coffee Me Now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Coffee Me Now
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next