Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Freeze Your Brain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 am

He pushed into the kiss eagerly.

Both his nipples were pierced, but neither were much more sensitive than they were before the piercings.

The rope restricted the little subconscious movements of his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:30 am

She pulled back from the kiss, with barely an inch between them.

Ah. She forgot they weren't too sensitive. Boring.

She gave them both a sharp tug instead.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am

His expression screwed up and he hissed when she tugged.

They weren't sensitive, but yanking at them definitely made him feel something. Damn.

"I like them attached to my body. Try not to tear them off, dear."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am

"I think you would look rather fetching."

She leaned down and gave them both a little kiss. Her hands smoothed down lower, one traced the large, jagged scar on his stomach, before they both settled on the inside of his thighs. Her nails traced along the insides.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:05 pm

"Nah, I think I look fine with them."

He definitely wanted to keep them.

The reaction to her fingers tracing the jagged scar was strong. He gasped and jerked, making the chair creak under him. Sometimes he wished the scar was a little less sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm

She idly let her fingers continue to trace a line up and down the inside of his thighs, as if she didn't even notice the strong reaction.

With an explanation, she stood and collected a couple of pillows. Taking her time as she fluffed them out and placed them down in front of him. She kneeled on them and looked up. She didn't feel any less in control.

She firmly smoothed her hands up his thighs. One grasped his hip, the other kept going to trace the tips of her fingers along his scar again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:24 pm

His head tipped back when she stood and walked around him, into his blindspot.

A part of him was worried that she'd just walk out. A part of him liked that idea. The anticipation and unknown element excited him.

His blue eyes turned to her when she came back into view and he watched her fluff the cushions. He swallowed thickly against the anticipation building up when she dropped the cushions in front of him and dropped to her knees.

He couldn't tear his eyes off her.

"You look good down there, dear."

She did look particularly hot kneeling in front of him like that.

He drew breath in between his teeth as her fingers ran over his scar again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:34 pm

A thrill ran through her as his eyes laid on her, hot. She enjoyed that look; pure desire.

"Not as good as you look tied up, dear."

Her fingers continued to trace his scar. Slowly. Repetitively.

"Bet you would love to see your cock in my mouth, wouldn't you?"

Her lips were teasingly close to the head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:39 pm

"I'll concede that. I do look very good tied up."

He looked fantastic tied up.

Mads licked his lips, wetting them before he responded to her teasing question.

"You know I would."

He wanted to see her suck on him.

His hips rocked upwards slightly, trying to get her to wrap her lips around him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 pm

She leaned back. An amused smile on her lips as she watched him try to reach up into her mouth and failing.

"You said you didn't want to come yet. I don't want to risk you coming too soon," she teased.

She was going to make sure those words came back to bite him, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:59 pm

His head dropped back in exasperation.

"I'm not a teenager." He wasn't going to come within seconds of Nicola touching his cock. It'd take a little more than that.

He exhaled a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:15 am

She hummed, eyes lit up with mischief.

Her fingers wrapped around his cock and her thumb rubbed his head.

"Okay, we will make a deal; as soon as you are going to come, tell me. If I think it is too soon, I will stop. But," her grin matched the mischief in her eyes, "if you don't say anything at all and come, well, I'm just not going to stop."

She pulled her hand away.

"Or, I can just ignore your cock for the next two to three hours. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:17 am

Mads slumped back against the chair, eyes rolling skywards.

His hips pressed upwards, thrusting his cock into her hand hen she wrapped her fingers around it.

"Bitch," he breathed.

"I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 am

Her fingers teased up either side of Mad's cock.

"I was hoping you would say that."

Without any more teasing and goading, she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. Her tongue felt the tip as she sucked on it.

Her hands braced his hips so he couldn't just thrust into her mouth with the little movement he had.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am

Of course, she was, the malicious bitch that she was.

He tried to keep still and just enjoy the pleasure she was giving him in the moment.

He didn't know how kind she was going to be in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Freeze Your Brain   [C] Freeze Your Brain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Freeze Your Brain
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: