Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:43 am

"I'm blaming you. You're a bad influence, making me drink so much," he teased. "Ciro's just a mess when he's had a few drinks, I hear."

Not that he could blame him. A lot of people were after a few drinks.

Fleck hissed when Leo punched his shoulder from behind Dick, and fell silent with a little pout and glare.

He did turn his attention to the dancing after that, though. His brother really knew how to put on a show.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 am

Dick watched, absorbed, his thumb absently rubbed Fleck's hand.

Less they were Ciro and Chrys. More they were two beautiful figures in love, creating a story with their bodies and music.

He was so absorbed, he would even shush Fleck himself if he tried to talk. Or anyone else for that matter.

When their part of the act came to a close, as with everyone else, he stood up to clap.

"May we speak now?" He asked, turning his head around to look at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 am

"All you like through the next two sets. Chrys is back for a solo after that." Leo shrugged, clearly not caring for the others. They just weren't his brother.

Fleck rolled his eyes and grinned. "They did pretty good this year, huh? Ciro didn't drop him on that lift this time. They've been practising that like mad, huh?"

It was clear they had. He was impressed by how much they'd improved together since last years shows.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 am

"I'm going to go stretch my legs a bit," he said to Fleck, in a tone that said, coming?

He moved to the aisle before everyone sat back down again, and began to make his way out of the rink stalls.

There was only so long he could sit still. He was sure none of the surrounding occupants would be too happy if he started bouncing his legs.

Out in the corridor, he turned to see if Fleck followed him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:11 am

"Giacinto gave me the most suggestive look when I walked past her," Fleck grumbled as he stepped out into the hallway.

Clearly Giacinto had ideas about just what the two of them would be doing, and stretching their legs wasn't one of those ideas.

Fleck wouldn't be feeding into any thoughts like that. Not out here in public. At least, not at a fancy party. He had a little more sense than that, at least.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 am

"Did she?" he asked, uninterested.

Dick, clearly, didn't have as much sense as Fleck.

He closed the gap between them with intent and confidence. He took Fleck's red tie into his hand and he tugged him sharply down for a kiss.

Back down in the stalls, he was being honest when he said he was going to stretch his legs. He just didn't specify how long he would be stretching them, or realise that the corridor would be empty and he had little self-control.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:24 am

"Did she?" he asked, uninterested.

Dick, clearly, didn't have as much sense as Fleck.

He closed the gap between them with intent and confidence. He took Fleck's red tie into his hand and he tugged him sharply down for a kiss.

Back down in the stalls, he was being honest when he said he was going to stretch his legs. He just didn't specify how long he would be stretching them, or realise that the corridor would be empty and he had little self-control.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:27 am

Fleck didn't have the strength to deny his boyfriend and in the first moments of their intense kiss he didn't.

He was just as eager as Dick, and twice as demanding.

But he was quick to pull back after the first kiss.

His hands framed Dick's cheeks and he rested his forehead against his boyfriend's. "You can't jump me in the hallway."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:31 am

Dick closed his eyes as his cheeks were held and a forehead pressed against it.

"I know," he said, softly as a sigh. Already he wanted to pull Fleck down again. His hand still held Fleck's tie firmly. "I've just been wanting to do that since I saw you."

Silence.

"And more."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:33 am

Fleck's brow arched curiously.

"Yeah? And what's that?" He had a fairly good idea about what that was, but his desperate curiosity (and apparent masochistic streak) got the better of him.

He wanted to know what his boyfriend was imagining.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 am

Dick's face flushed at the little verbal nudge to voice his thoughts.

"When I first saw you, I wanted to shove you in the chair, kiss you so hard we couldn't breathe and do things with your mouth. A lot of things in your mouth. Maybe my mouth as well."

He kept his eyes closed as he spoke honestly, the red in his face startling against his light blond hair and black suit.

Dick took a couple of steps back, giving Fleck no choice but to follow him until his back hit the wall.

He opened his eyes.

"This is the first time I've seen you wear a tie for its real purpose."

He flipped it in his hand and let in brush against Fleck's bottom lip and stubbled chin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 am

"Things," Fleck repeated with a grin. "Gotta get more specific than things. What things are we doing with our mouths?"

Could that question get DIck to blush a little more?

With no other choice, he followed Dick, crowding him against the wall and leaning down for a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:59 am

"Lots of things," he said, before the kiss, avoiding the question. Then on a sudden high of confidence, he continued his answer.

"Our mouths together. Against our throats. On our skin. Around our cocks. Nipples. Fingers."

His skin was on fire. All he was doing was inevitably turning himself on.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 am

Fleck's lips curled upwards.

"Fingers?" He leaned forwards, boxing Dick in, and dropping to his lips were against Dick's ear.

"You like the idea of us sucking each other's fingers?" His teeth caught Dick's piercing and tugged it gently. 

"What if I gag on your fingers?" he breathed once he'd let the piercing go.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am

Fuck.

For some strange reason, he couldn't help but feel he has been caught out.

"Yes," he breathed. Then his breath hitched as his piercing was caught. He held the tie tightly and his other hand gripped the back of Fleck's neck.

He let out a groan at the other thought.

"Yes," he replied again, even if it made no sense. "You'll enjoy that, won't you?"

He could see it so clearly now.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 am

Fleck's lips curled upwards, and he ducked his head to press a couple kisses to Dick's neck.

"You know I would. Gagging on you makes me so hot."

His tongue darted out to run over the pale skin of his neck.

"You'd like it, too, wouldn't you? You like making me gag."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 am

Dick tilted his head up and to the side as a couple of kisses were pressed against his neck. A groan vibrated his throat was Fleck admitted, yes, gagging on Dick made him hot.

He squirmed as a tongue darted over his skin, another groan following.

"Yes. I like it. You always look so good like that. It makes me feel good."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 am

He nipped lightly on pale skin, and it flushed the faintest red colour.

"You can make me gag."

He pulled back and rose to his full height, one brow arched. "Later," he said in his usual tone and volume. A far cry from the sensuality he'd just been using.

"Because we're in a hallway, and shouldn't be acting indecently."

He dropped Dick a grin and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:38 am

Dick's breath hitched as his skin was nipped and made a very agreeable noise to the idea.

Then let out a whimper as Fleck left. His grip never left his tie. What Fleck was saying was true.

Eyes closed, his head thudded against the wall.

"You're cruel."

There was an obvious - and uncomfortable - hard line in his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 am

"I know," he agreed in a chipper tone.

He leaned back down to press a peck to Dick's lips. "Make me wish I never did it when we get home tonight. Until then you gotta behave."

His brows arched back up again. "And fix my tie. You messed it up pulling on it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 am

Dick let out another groan. A tiny part of him had hoped Fleck would be a terrible influence, not the voice of reason.

"I'm going to make you regret this for the next week," he huffed.

Instead of fixing the tie, he pulled him down to steal another heated kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 4:58 am

Dick was a bad enough influence. They didn't need any more bad influences.

He dropped into the kiss easily and eagerly.

When the kiss ended, he murmured "I can't wait" against his boyfriend's lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:18 am

Dick let out a long, slow sigh and opened his eyes, resisting all urges to jump his boyfriend. Again.

He loosened his grip on the tie to let him lean back. Slender fingers pried the tie apart, only to knot it back together again.

Taking Fleck's clothes off was one thing, doing his clothes up was another. He couldn't help but feel that it was a bit sensational. The blush on his cheeks didn't fade.

He tucked the end of it in his jacket. Then sighed.

"You're too attractive for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 am

Fleck stood still while Dick retied his tie and made him look presentable again.

He snorted at Dick's comment, and his hands found the Vampire's shoulders, squeezing them affectionately. "That is the ox calling the donkey horned," he insisted, leaning forward for a light, affectionate kiss.

"C'mon, we should get back."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:32 am

Dick shifted a little.

"I wasn't lying about stretching my legs. I'm going to go and freshen up."

Which meant splashing cold water on his face to kill his blush... and other things.

"Then I'm going to go and get a drink while this act is still going and the bar is quiet. Want me to get you one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: