Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 am

His breath stuttered at the unfamiliar sensation and he welcomed the kiss, appreciatively.

"I mean," he started as their lips broke, still speaking low and slow and his face flushed, "I want to try, just... maybe not like this?"

There was a click as he pulled down his arms. There was still the chill inside him, but he couldn't feel the cube anymore. Just a ghost sensation.

He strained his neck up to kiss Fleck softly, flicking his tongue.

"You always make it look good."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:11 am

Fleck nodded. "Yeah, I get it."

The first time doing something should be just a little special. Not just done in passing while you were tied up.

"It feels good. For me, at least. You might decide you prefer doing the fingering to being fingered." His lips quirked into a grin. "I certainly won't mind that development."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 am

Dick own lips quirked up.

"I won't ever not enjoy doing that to you," he promised, the blush didn't fade as he spoke frankly, "fingering you." His blush darkened.

He took delight with how crazy it drove Fleck, how much he enjoyed it, and how easy it was to elicit sounds out of him. Equally, as much as he enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:33 am

"Good." He pressed a firm kiss to Dick's lips. "I wouldn't be happy if you decided not to like it."

He ran his fingers down Dick's chest, and traced over his hips.

"You'd have a very dissatisfied boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 am

His body curved and lifted like a wave as he followed Fleck's fingers. A shiver followed and not from the cold.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Like me a few hours ago?" There was still a lack of forgiveness in his tone. His cock throbbed. "Or right now?"

Although he would call now frustrated rather than dissatisfied.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 am

"Yupp."

Fleck grinned wickedly. He knew just how much he was teasing Dick right now, and he knew just how frustrated his boyfriend was getting.

That's exactly what he wanted.

His fingers skimmed down Dick's thighs, to his knees, then up his inner thighs, pausing before he reached anywhere sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:53 am

Golden lashes fanned his cheekbones, and a soft groan left him as fingers traced his skin, tickling slightly at more sensitive areas. But no sensitive area that he wanted to be touched. His brows drew together. The tender uncertainty he had was gone.

"You're a knobhead," he huffed, throwing an English curse at him.

His thighs pressed together then spread to the best of their ability to make his hands move.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:56 am

"I know."

He wasn't even going to deny it now.

His lips quirked upwards. "This could be revenge for when you tied me up and teased me for hours. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:59 am

His thighs flexed and moved again.

"Hmm, I have no idea what you're on about," he said, attempting to feign innocence. Difficult to do when frustrated.

"So this is pointless."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:00 am

He gave Dick's thigh a firm slap.

"Bullshit."

Dick remembered exactly what he was talking about. There was no way that Dick could forget that night. He certainly wouldn't forget it any time in the foreseeable future himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 am

Dick gasped and his hips bucked.

He gave Fleck a challenging look.

"Nope. Can't remember. That hasn't jogged my memory. Not bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:08 am

"How about I remind you?"

His fingers teased up and down Dick's thighs again.

"Me bound to a bed. You edging me til I went crazy. Chai talking to us through the door." He knew if anything, that last one would get an embarrassed reaction.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:16 am

Dick's hips squirmed, and his cheeks turned scarlet. He glanced away. If it wasn't for the cuffs, he would have curled his hair around his ear in his flustered state.

"No recollection," he muttered, still not catching Fleck's eye.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:27 am

"No?"

Fleck sat up, pulling his hands away from Dick and sitting up so he wasn't touching the Vampire at all.

"Maybe Ill lose all recollection of tying my boyfriend to my bed."

He slipped off the bed, and ambled towards the door. "I'd love a coffee right now," he mused, as if he was talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:35 am

"Wait, what?! No!"

Dick eyes widened and he jerked in his restrains.

"You don't even like coffee! Fleck! I remember! I'm sorry!"

His whole face was hot from how quickly he cracked.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 am

Fleck snorted a laugh, stopping in his tracks.

"That coffee does sound good, though..." He turned a grin over his shoulder. He wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he was teasing Dick.

Would Dick yell or cry?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:46 am

Dick did both.

He yelled out Fleck name before letting out a tearless, short, sob. it was followed by a loud swear. Loud enough for Fleck to hear wherever he was in the house.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:48 am

His brows raised when Dick sobbed, and he turned around and was perched on the edge of the bed in moments.

"Getting emotional, babe?"

It was strange seeing Dick so easily moved to such strong reactions.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:00 am

Dick turned his eyes up as he felt the bed dip. He relaxed.

Then there was heat was on his face when embarrassment washed over him again. He flicked his eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 am

Fleck reached out, undoing the cuffs around Dick's wrists.

He leaned over to kiss him, then pulled back, so he could undo the cuffs around his ankles.

"C'mere." He opened his arms to usher Dick into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:16 am

Dick wrapped his arms around Fleck's neck as soon as his wrists were free, pressing his face into his neck. He kept his arms locked until the tension in his muscles relaxed.

Fleck was here. He wasn't going to go.

He pressed a light kiss to the tanned neck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 am

Fleck weaved his fingers through Dick's hair, stroking the back of his head gently, comforting.

His lips curled upwards slightly.

"Not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:26 am

"I know."

He let Fleck brush his fingers soothingly for a few moments longer, before taking his stubble jaw between his hands and pressing a light kiss against his lips.

He leaned back for a second, then pulled him down for a deeper kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:04 pm

He smiled down at his boyfriend when he was kissed lightly, thumb brushing gently over his cheekbone.

The second kiss was much more satisfying for the both of them. Fleck eagerly leaned in, applying enough pressure to push Dick down flat onto the bed again.

He hunched over, making himself more comfortable as his weight settled on his forearms, laid flat against the bed on either side of Dick's head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:13 pm

As he was pushed down, his hands drifted lower. The tips of his fingers grazed over his nipples before they rested at his waist.

Laid flat, he lifted his hips to eagerly seek out Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: