Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:31 am

He anticipated Fleck hips bucking somewhat, so he tried to pull back enough so it didn't make him gag. His eyes still pricked.

They turned up to Fleck when he heard the little beg.

He hummed as if to say; yes? His lips still wrapped around Fleck's cock, eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:36 am

The humming dragged a breathy moan from Fleck. "Shit."

Shit, his boyfriend was trying to kill him. He was convinced.

"Please fuck me." Now wasn't the time for pride. He just wanted to be given some form of satisfaction. Begging for it was perfectly fin right now. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am

He kept his fingers deep in Fleck, halting their slow movement altogether. He pulled back with a wet sound.

"I thought you wanted me to edge you?"

He licked the flat of his tongue over the head before it curled in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:45 am

Fleck shook his head.

"Not anymore." God, the thought of being bought so close then to have it stopped...

"Please, I want your cock."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:51 am

The blush on his cheeks darkened as Fleck begged more bluntly and his cock twitched. But he didn't miss that desperate look.

He let go of a slow breath.

"I need more convincing."

Eyes not breaking contact, he swirled the tip of his tongue on the slit.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:58 am

Fleck groaned loudly.Ā 

his head dropped back, breaking eye contact, and he pressed his hands to his face.

"IhateyouIhateyouIhateyou," he grumbled to himself, then took a deep breath.

"Please fuck me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Dick grinned as he made a wounded sound.

"You hate me?"

Another tiny lick to the head.

"I don't know if I want to be nice to someone that hates me. Oh! You know what? I think I finally remember that time I refused to let you come."

His thigh tingled, the redness from earlier long gone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:12 pm

His hands slid down his face, and fingers parted so he could glare at Dick through them.

"You're a cruel little demon," he hissed.

Dick was enjoying this. Making him wait and suffer, and watching him struggle with it all.

"Please." He licked his lips. "I want to feel your cock in me. I want you to fuck my ass."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:20 pm

The blush showed from the tips of his ears and down into his bruised neck. He cleared his throat and feigned innocence as if he misheard.

"With my fingers?"

They were still deep in Fleck. He curled them and pressed firmly into the sweet spot.

"I don't think I would even do that to someone who says they hate me and then insults me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:26 pm

A smart comment was on the tip of his tongue, but it dissolved into gasps and jerks as Dick's fingers pressed firmly into that perfect place inside him.

"Fu-uck! You know I don't hate you, you little shit."

He couldn't do it anymore. Couldn't play the teasing game. He wanted satisfaction.

His hands sought out Dick, and he pulled him down, leaning up to meet him in a sweet, deep kiss. "Please," he breathed against his boyfriend's lips, fingers curling in his hair. "Please, please, please." Each beg was broken by another sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Dick's face split into a grin, faltering slightly in surprise as he was dragged down. He welcomed the deep kiss with a tiny moan, and the grin returned when a sweet kisses were pressed against his lips between each beg.

"I did say no touching."

His slick hand was rested on Fleck's hip, his arms not long enough to curl his fingers inside Fleck while he was pressed flush against him. Comfortably, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:40 pm

He buried his face in Dick's neck and sighed.

"Please, Dick. Please."

His lips brushed against his bruised neck. "Please." He was quite aware that he was begging pitifully now. He didn't care. Fuck, he just wanted something more than the painfully slow pace they were going at.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Dick sucked in a breath as Fleck buried his face into his neck. It was still sore, Fleck had most definitely made sure of that. But the sensation it caused wasn't particularly unpleasurable, especially when given pressure was put on it.

It went straight to his sorely ignored cock.

It made him cave.

"Okay," he said, just like that.

He tilted his head and pressed a kiss to Fleck's jaw. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Fleck pulled back, cupping Dick's cheeks.

"Thank you," he murmured. He pressed a sweet kiss to Dick's lips.

Then a beat later the sweet kiss was rough, deep, and hot. He couldn't be sweet anymore. He couldn't be gentle or coy or hold back at all.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Another little moan escaped from Dick, and he refused to break the kiss for a long moment, curling his tongue around Fleck's and nipping at his lip when he could

But he had to pull back to look down between them, his inexperience and nerves glittered through again, showing on his face

It should be straightforward enough, right?

His eyes flicked up to Fleck in intervals, and he placed a hand on the back of a muscular thigh, pushing it back slightly. His cheeks darkened as the reality of what he was doing settled in.

A stuttered breath left him as he took his cock between slick fingers. He thought for a moment, then coated it with the remainder of lube on his fingers.

He leaned forward, eyes downcast, and he pressed the tip of his cock to Fleck's entrance and pushed in slowly. He chewed on his lips. His heart was in his mouth. He let out a low moan.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Fleck watched Dick's face when he pulled back, keeping an eye on his nerves. If he looked like he was getting too panicky, Fleck would put a stop to it.

As much as he wanted this, and fuck did he want this, he didn't want to make Dick feel uncomfortable. Ever.

His legĀ moved at the insistent hand pushing at it, opening himself up to his boyfriend.

Fleck bit his lip as Dick leaned forwards, breath catching, heart pounding in anticipation. He breathed out a breath when he felt the head of his cock against him.

Shit. So close.

So fucking-

"Fuck fuck fuck," he breathed as Dick slowly pushed into him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Dick understood what Fleck meant by being tight now. It was certainly different than pressing a couple of fingers in.

His lip was bitten firmly as he continued to push himself further and further in until he stopped.

"Fuck."

Both hands were on Fleck's waist, and he groaned just being deep inside him, not moving. He could feel his spasm around him.

"Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:29 pm

God, feeling Dick push into him slowly was almost overwhelming. This was certainly different than the feel of his dildos. So, so different.

Incredible.

When Dick stopped, he writhed. "Move," he gasped. "Please, move."

He couldn't stop now. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:40 pm

A tiny noise escaped him when he felt Fleck writhe. He didn't need to be told twice.

He rolled his hips restained and slowly at first, finding the best and most comfortable way of doing so. A noise escaped his throat each time pushed in, or a swear would tumble past his lips if Fleck tightened around him.

He took the muscular thigh again and pushed it back, before finding himself a comfortable position to roll his hips in. The pace he was setting became more vigorous. Less forgiving. Each thrust of his hips felt so good that he didn't want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:39 am

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Fuck.

He gave shuddery breaths, moans and curses as Dick tested the waters, trying to find a pace he was comfortable at.

His leg moved under Dick's hand, moving backwards, and his head dropped back as the shift in position bought Dick furtherĀ into him with each thrust.

One of his hands moved down to his neglected cock, taking it in his hand and beginning a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:11 am

There was a rytmic slap of skin against skin as Dick rolled deep into Fleck.

"Fuck," he groaned

He pushed himself up, to press a kiss to where Fleck's jaw met his neck, pushing him back slightly to do so, his grip was firm on the thigh.

The lips trailed down the broad chest, panting against the skin as he did so until he found his pierced nipple. He licked it, then nipped it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:16 am

"You're trying to kill me, arent you?" The question came out strangled when DIck nipped at his sensitive pierced nipple.

His entrance flexed aroundĀ Dick, and his hand pickedĀ up speed.

He was so close to coming. So close it was almost blissful torture.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:31 am

Dick laughed lightly, then gasped, his nose butting against tanned skin.

"Slowly but surely," he promised.

He turned his eyes up to grin at Fleck. He gave the nipple another nip.

His hips were unrelenting. There was a lack of need to pause, take a breath, or adjust himself.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:45 am

"Not slowly at - fuck - all," he denied in a gasp.

The way they were going, Dick was killing him pretty fucking quickly.

Fleck bit his lip, debating with himself for a moment before eventually giving himself the go-ahead. In for a penny, in for a pound.

"Will you slap me?" He licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:57 am

Dick let out a half laugh and pushed himself up, eyes trailing down to see where Fleck was stroking himself.

Fuck.

Dark eyes snapped back up at Fleck's request. There was a second pause.

"Like this?"

His palm came down sharply where the muscular thigh met his ass, leaving a bright red print in its wake. Unthinkingly, he had slapped the puckered skin of his scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: