Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Richard

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Dick whined and tried to complain while his mouth was still against Corban's. Instead of demanding the fingers to be pressed inside him, he demanded them back out.

Under Corban's orders, he had already prepped and stretched himself. The vampire healing rate wasn't so good that a few minutes would make a difference. He was still as easy to slide into as if he had a tight cunt between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:06 pm

When Dick whined, Corban bit firmly at the Vampire's lip.

He pulled his one finger out, and pushed two back in its place, none too gently. His hips rocked again, grinding his cock more firmly against Dick's hip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Dick cried out, momentarily overwhelmed as fingers sharply thrusted into him, Corban's hip rocked against his cock and his lip throbbed. The strong tang of blood still lingered in his mouth.

He twisted his head to break the kiss and took a moment to breathe, panting.

"Just fucking fuck me already."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Corban grinned, dipping his head to mouth at Dick's throat when the Vampire demanded.

His fingers slid from Dick and he moved to grasp his own cock, teasing it with a few little strokes before pressing it to Dick's entrance, pushing in slowly. So slowly.

With great effort, he paused when just the head was inside the Vampire. His lips still teased at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Dick gapped as he felt Corban finally push into him. So, so slowly, but it was something.

Then it may as well be nothing.

"Corban," he hissed, writhing. Being pinned like this meant he could do little, but he still attempted to drop lower onto Corban's cock.

Reflexively he pulsated around it with each tease to his throat and his toes curled at the feeling. Yet it was frustratingly nothing more than a taste of what he really wanted.

"I think you've forgotten how to fuck someone."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 pm

His teeth scraped roughly over Dick's throat, leaving behind stinging red skin.

"I remember well."

He knew exactly how to fuck someone - fuck Dick - the way they wanted to be fucked.

But was that going to stop him from teasing Dick to death?

Certainly not.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 2:20 am

"Then - ah - show me."

This time he purposefully tightened around Corban, his thighs squeezing his waist too.

"Fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 2:22 am

Corban grunted, face pressing into Dick's neck.

Fuck.

He let out a shuddering breath and shook his head slightly. "Convince me I should." He'd done the physical teasing. Now he wanted to see how desperately Dick would beg.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 2:34 am

Dick didn't hesitate.

"Please, fuck me, make me feel good, make me come. Please make me come."

His grip tightened in Corban's hair.

"I'll make you feel good," he promised, writhing again to make his point.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 2:54 am

His hips moved slowly. His grip on Dick's thighs kept the Vampire in place as he slowly slowly thrust his cock into him.

When he was fully seated inside Dick, he stopped again.

There was a strain in his jaw and a tightness around his eyes that told Dick that he was struggling with being so teasing. He wanted to fuck him hard just as Dick wanted him to fuck him hard, but he also wanted to tease, and his desire to tease was winning out.

"More," he demanded in a husky purr.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:07 am

Dick dropped his head onto Corban's shoulders as he gapped, feeling the slow stretch of Corban finally pushing inside in. It was far different from his own fingers; far better.

There was a whimper when Corban stopped and he lifted his head to meet green eyes.

Blood was smeared around his mouth and down his neck. His skin was flushed. His expression was desperate.

"I want to feel you fuck me, make me feel this for hours, I want to take a step and think of you." His chest was heaving as he spoke. "Please, make me feel like that Corban. Please, please fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:24 am

His hips rolled in a deliberate circle when Dick gasped and pleaded with him, pulling out and pushing back into Dick slowly. Just once.

He let out another shaky, tense breath.

This was so difficult. He just wanted to fuck the man in his arms.

Corban's hips gave another roll, thrusting into him again.

He breathed a shaky breath against Dick's throat. His nails bit into Dick's thighs, holding himself back form another thrust.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 am

Dick's pulse was rapid under Coran's lips. Every little thing felt good, so good; the breath that tickled his skin, the nails that bit into his thigh. He just needed to feel Corban rock into him - more than twice - to make him feel fantastic.

"Please, keep fucking me. I want this so bad Corban - just use me, I know you want to. Fuck me." He body was trembling and twitching against Corban's, eager for it. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:52 am

Corban hissed, his hot breath fanning out across Dick's throat.

He gave in after a small internal battle, hips rocking, slowly at first, then faster. Faster. Until he was pounding into Dick, huffing against his neck as his hips thrust brutally upwards.

His nails scraped against Dick's thighs as his hands shifted, gripping just under Dick's knee on one leg to shift the leg slightly and get a better angle. Blood welled up in the wake of those scratches. His other hand moved upwards, gripping instead at Dick's hip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 4:04 am

The sweet-talking pleading Dick was doing was replaced with one worded swears and shouts until he descended further into making pure noise. The faster Corban rocked his hips the louder and more unreserved he became.

He was so desperate for this, aching for it, he could barely handle it now that he was being fucked.

Dick was aware that his thigh stung, that it had made him hiss, but he was pliant at being moved. His own nails bit as the back Corban's neck and across his shoulder blades as he kept him close.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 4:12 am

His hips rocked hard and fast, pushing both Dick and himself closer and closer to the edge.

He could feel the heat in his lower stomach, the tightening of his balls, the way Dick's entrance throbbed around him.

"Come," he hissed.

His hand moved from his hip, to his cock, fisting it firmly. "Come,"he hissed again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 am

Dick cried out when Corban fisted his cock, and a few moments after the second command he did; hard. The pleasure felt so uniquely intense that all he could do was silently shudder and twist in Corban's arm, tightening around Corban's cock and spilling over his hand.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 am

Corban almost growled in satisfaction when Dick came, clenching around him and spilling over him.

With a few more firm thrusts of his own, he came. His head dropped forwards, face pressing into Dick's neck. His breath came in little pants against the Vampire's skin.

"Good boy," he rumbled, pulling back enough to see out Dick's lips for a drawn-out kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 4:52 am

Dick flushed at the words and returned the kiss willingly, with something behind it that could be considered loving. It wasn't quite loving, but he didn't have the fierce passion before the climax.

His thighs still trembled and he continued to twitch around Corban - less intense and frequent. His breathing slowly evened. Each cut, scratch and bruise Corban made on him became more prominent in feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20