Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:50 am

"I have to be if I want any time with you."

Sacha shifted slightly, sliding his fingers into Dick's hair, combing through it tenderly.

With Corban and Hank to think about on top of him, Dick rarely had the time to lavish just him with attention. If he wanted that attention, then he had to be greedy and drag Dick away.

"You didn't fuck me in front of the crew," he murmured softly. "Or gag me."

The second one he was surprised about. Dick enjoyed gagging him. He liked the peace he got when Sacha couldn't throw out any comments.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:59 am

Dick made a small happy noise as fingers threaded through his hair. It was still loosely braided, so his Sacha's fingers can only go so far. Didn't make it any less pleasurable.

"I've fucked you plenty of times in front of them," he pressed a kiss to his neck, "and I can gag you next time."

A lazy promise.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:02 am

"You make so many promises," he muttered, stretching his legs out languidly.

Already he was beginning to ache after such a brutal fuck. It felt wonderful. He loved the ache of abused flesh and newly forming bruises.

"Someday I'll make you deliver on them."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:06 am

Dick hummed laying still for a moment, fingers drawing circles on his chest before he lifted himself up and straddled Sacha, hands either side of his head.

"Maybe one day I will resist your teasing and follow through with dumping you in the sea."

He grinned down at him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:12 am

"And maybe someday the world will end in fire," Sacha countered.

Dick needed him and his pleasure as much as Sacha needed Dick. There was no way Dick would deny him like that.

His hands slid over Dick's shoulders and chest tenderly, admiring the way his Vampire was leaning over him like this. He always looked so good like this, looking down at him like a predator.

"I love you."

It was a sentiment that he rarely shared, though he felt it so strongly. He was there for Dick for blood and sex. Emotions were a dangerous game.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:28 am

Dick had an expression that most wouldn't want to see after expressing their love; startled.

He has had many humans in his service over time. It wasn't the first time someone had confessed their love to him. Many do fall in love with him, or at least feel some sort of strong devotion to him, as they should.

He just never knew how to deal with it when it was said so openly. So honestly. Not in the passion of sex but in the tender haze of pillow talk.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:32 am

Sacha smiled - a resigned twitch of his lips that wasn't happy in the slightest.

He loved Dick. He truly did. Dick had showed him so much in their few years together. But Dick didn't feel the same. That... hurt. It hurt. He wanted to hear those words coming from his Vampire.

Sacha leaned upwards, cupping Dick's cheeks, and gave him a tender kiss.

"Hank and Corban are waiting for you to return."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:44 am

Dick returned the tender kiss because that, at least, he could do.

"It probably won't be too long until their back."

He lifted himself up and haphazardly laced his trousers before turning to leave.

He lingered at the door.

"Do you truly promise not to leave?"

There was the tiniest hint of fear in his voice. Worried that, this time, Sacha truly will just because he couldn't bring himself to return a few words or be truly devoted to him as Sacha may hope.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:49 am

Sacha watched him attempt to make himself presentable silently, content to lay right where he was for the rest of the evening.

Maybe wallow a little bit.

His brows drew together in confusion when Dick asked him that.

"How could I leave?" he returned quietly, a rhetorical question, really. He didn't want to hear Dick's answer to it.

He shifted around onto his side, his back to the door and to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Dick's eyes stayed on Sacha's back before he closed the door. Quietly.

He breathed in deeply. Then walked. Just walked.

He needed to clear his head.

The content post-fuck bubble of joy had poped just by three simple words. What made it worse was he couldn't even bring himself to be mad at Sacha about ruining his mood. He just felt confused.

Why couldn't these serving relationships be more clean cut? They always seem to be, one way or another, messy. Not unless he cut them off after a year or two.

Why couldn't he learn after the many other times this had happened?

He let himself wonder until he felt more himself, then was back at the door where Giacinto held their family time.

"Sorry, Sacha was a little more - ah - difficult to get rid of then I expected."

He knew how he looked, like someone who had just fucked in their clothes. Which he had.

He grinned easily and surveyed what he had missed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 pm

No one responded to Dick's comment.

Everyone was too wrapped up in their own things. Giacinto and Ignicio had gravitated towards each other, leaving their meals to occupy each other.

Corban had also gravitated towards Hank.

Corban was sat with his legs bent at the knee, still clothed in his trousers. Hank was sat between his thighs, arms still tied back, and his legs thrown over Corban's so they were forcefully spread. Corban hand one hand buried between Hanks spread thighs, and the fingers of the other hand were teasing Hank's cock lightly.

Hank had his head thrown back against Corban's shoulder and was sobbing in frustration, hips moving desperately against Corban's slow, teasing hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Dick pouted as he was ignored and was greeted with just the sounds of people in fits of pleasure. Or pain. Or something that delicately balanced between them both.

He made his way over to is humans and stood between Hank's thighs.

"Don't you look the treat," he purred to Hank. He didn't wait to see if he recognised if he was being spoken to or not.

"I have to say, I'm quite jealous."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 7:42 am

Hank made no sign of reacting to Dick's purr, too lost in the torture of continuous edging. He writhed, trying desperately to get his hands free from the ropes.

Corban's eyes turned up to Dick, though, and a small grin curled his lips as his fingers ran over Hank's cock with teasingly light touches.

"Do you want to take over?" he asked with a sweeping gesture to Hank's desperate form.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 7:49 am

Dick's eyes flicked up and down Hank's writing body. He licked his top lip.

"You can keep going." He placed a finger under Corban's jaw to tilt it further up. "I think you're doing a marvellous job." He leaned down to kiss him - only to playfully press his lips to the tip of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 am

Corban's eyebrows rose in a sarcastic expression.

"Is your refractory period suffering now you're older, Dickie?" he jibed, pinching cruelly at the head of Hank's cock.

The Italian yelped and writhed more violently, muttering gibberish begs.

It wasn't too often Corban teased like this. He was being particularly vocal today.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:17 am

Dick took that jibe with a great offence. He frowned and flicked between Corban's brows.

"I don't get old," he said stiffly.

He kneeled down between Hank's thighs.

"So my refractory period is perfectly fine. Besides, I like watching you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:21 am

The flick made Corban grin widely.

When Dick knelt between Hank's spread thighs, Corban rested his chin on Hank's shoulder.

"You are old." Just because he always looked youthful and beautiful didn't mean he wasn't ageing in some sense. Dick was hundreds of years old. He wasn't young.

Corban kissed along Hank's neck as his fingers slipped down Hanks cock and pushed between his cheeks. The pad of one finger teased over his entrance lightly.

Hanks thighs trembled and a whine sounded.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:35 am

For someone deemed old, he stuck his tongue out.

His mood was diverted as he watched Corban's fingers dip lower and drew out a reaction from Hank. He tugged on his lip. A hint of a blush rose to his cheeks.

"You play him so beautifully."

He leaned forward to wrap his arms around Corban, fingers knotting at the back of his neck, Hank between them. He pressed his own kiss to Hank's collarbone, blue eyes on the taller man.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 am

Corban's green eyes darkened a shade when fingers curled in his hair, watching intently as pink lips brushed over tanned skin.

"He's so receptive." His fingers pulled away again and Hank cried, a few more stray tears rolling down his cheeks.

Corban's fingers found the metal piercing his nipple and twisted it slowly, teasingly. Hanks back arched, pressing forward into Corban's hand and Dick's body.

"Almost as receptive as you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:03 am

He sucked at Hank's neck as he pressed into his body and continued to do so for a moment longer before pulling back with a wet sound.

"What can I say? I choose well. But I wouldn't say almost."

His nipped lightly at the reddened skin, letting one hand run down the front of Hank's chest to pinch at his unpierced nipple. The other hand stayed at the back of Corban's head, fingers intertwined with baby hairs on the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 am

"I would."

He rolled the pierced nipple teasingly. "He's such a sweet little slut, but not quite as needy as you are."

Dick was shameless in the moments Corban had him submissive under his hands. It was a truly wonderful experience having Dick the way Dick usually had others.

Hank was wonderful, but he wasn't quite so gorgeous as Dick was in the same position.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

His cheeks warmed, but there was a hint of a smile on his lips.

"I'm not this needy."

His hand dropped again to grasp Hank's cock and give him a taste of what could be. He pumped his cock in a few swift motions before he let go, and not allowing Hank reach orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:32 am

Corban snorted. That was the only reaction he gave.

Dick could believe he wasn't this needy if he wanted, but he was dead wrong about that assumption.

Hank cried and writhed, hips rocking upwards wantonly, and moaned in misery when Dick pulled away. This was becoming pure torture.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:40 am

"Hey, don't snort."

He ignored Hank's moans and whines. He had, after all, said Corban could continue and left this in his control. Dick was just an innocent bystander waiting to see when Corban will finally let Hank come.

Whenever that will be.

"I always have my cool." He still had that playful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:44 am

Corban had no intentions of letting Hank come at all. He was teasing Hank as a stand-in for when Dick returned to fuck him.

If Dick was planning on leaving Hank's eventual orgasm in his hands, then Hank would be sorely disappointed (and frustrated).

"Ah," Corban moaned, teasing and over-sexualised. "Corban. Please. Let me- ah - Let me come, Corban. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next