Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C][M] Decorations - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

Corban made another unhappy noise, hips rocking a little more aggressively, looking for more.

"Good boy," Angela crooned, closing the cuffs around each of his ankles.

She stayed where she was for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of his tongue against her before she drew herself up again.

Trusting that Adrian would be malleable, she pressed her hand against one of his thighs, keeping it in place as she used her other hand to move his arm around to the inside of his leg, rather than the outside. Then she reached for a single link, locking his wrist to his ankle.

Again she repeated the action, then stood, taking a step back to admire him.

Like this he was laid prone, legs pulled up, arms locked on place, his ass on show and his cock completely exposed. He was completely vulnerable to anything of her whims.

"You make for such a pretty sight," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:22 am

Dick's eyes lit up as Corban moved back more aggressively, but he still didn't give any satisfaction from his, feeble, demands. He was waiting for him to do one thing and use his voice.

He wasn't going to verbally prompt him, either.

He wanted Corban to beg by his own devices, despite knowing it wasn't something that came naturally to him.

With each link attached, he felt himself get warmer, anticipation building inside him. He felt completely vulnerable. Exposed.

It made him nervous.

He gave the link a testing yank before he gave Angela a toothy grin.

"The prettiest sight in all of fucking Catania."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:28 am

Corban tried desperately to get the pleasure he wanted without having to beg for more.

He was still battling himself over his pride.

Again, he eventually cracked. "Please, Dick. Fuck me. Make me feel good." He muttered a few disjointed Greek words.

"No honey, that's me," Angela dismissed, stepping forwards slowly.

She took a slow step forwards, eyeing his exposed cock. "Now... I've heard a lot of begging this afternoon, and it's been so sweet, but none of it's been from you. Shall we remedy that?"

She lowered herself gracefully to her knees and skimmed her palms up his the backs of his thighs. "What do you want from me, honey? Beg for it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 am

Dick's grin stretched. Bingo.

"You want me to fuck you? But I am," he said innocently, "with my fingers."

Adrian flicked his odd coloured eyes down to Angela. His thigh quivered under her palm.

"I would mind it if you made me cum for a start. I've had this fucking hard-on for as long as Corban."

Unlike Corban, he hadn't been edged endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:42 am

"Dick," he whined, an edge to his tone.

"Please. Fuck me. Please. Fill me. I want your cock. So much. Please." Again he muttered a few pleads in Greek, much to the same tune as his English begs.

Angela tutted, spanking his thigh sharply.

"That's a demand, not a beg. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 am

"You want my cock?"

Cheeks flushed, he wanted to drag it out far longer, but his cock throbbed demandingly. It had been since he had started fingering Corban and hearing him beg so sweetly - so out of character.

He removed his fingers and slicked his cock up with more oil. There was no harm with too much.

Holding Corban's hip in one hand, he lowered him back. With the other, he held his cock to align him. Ever so slowly, he pushed himself in with little thrusts.

His breath caught the back of his throat and he groaned deeply. Then he swore, his head tilted forward.

The links clinked as Adrian jerked.

"Love of my life, please make me fucking cum."

He couldn't help but still have a dry tone to his voice. The submission came to him easily but begging without sounding sarcastic or having a humorous tone? Not unless he was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:18 am

Corban's breath hitched in anticipation when Dick's fingers pulled out.

The anticipation soon twisted, and worry made him tense a little as the head of Dick's cock pressed into him. It made the initial thrust an uncomfortable stretch, despite the previous stretching.

He took a steadying breath, pushing the worry from his mind. What he was worried about was ridiculous, and could be thought about later.

He moaned lowly as the next few strokes met with less resistance.

Another sharp spank echoed around the room.

"Again."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

"Fuck, Corban." Dick let out a shuddering breath. "Fuck."

A hand smoothed up and down the expense of his muscular back, feeling the tension.

"Be a good slut and keep relaxing for me. Let me fuck you good and hard. Make you feel amazing."

Adrian gasped and jerked. His head thudded the floor. There was a second of hesitation.

"Please, please make me cum."

He honestly couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:42 am

He shifted, hips rocking backwards slowly as the tension began to fade.

He wasn't completely relaxed. He didn't think he could be this time round. This was the first time he'd ever had a cock inside of him. It was new and unfamiliar.

"Dick," he groaned, pressing his forehead into the ground. "I want..."

He paused, hesitated. Then spoke. "I want to be choked. I want you to play with my nipples."

He wanted to be fucked and teased adn tortured until he didn't know which way was up.

A third crack filled the room, then light fingertips danced up the length of Adrian's cock, ending with one fingertip running a light circle around the wet slit at his head.

"Again."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:56 am

Oh, this was too perfect.

"Here I was thinking of being easy to you since this is the first time your taking cock."

Or, at least, the first time he is aware of. He hadn't seen him take any in the last decade he had been in his service. Plus, he always tended to be the most dominant of his humans.

Dick leaned forward so his chest pressed against his back and his hand could play with a nipple. He slid further inside him as he did.

Adrian gapped and jerked as his cock was teased. His instinct was to stretch his legs and curve his back, but all he managed to do was pull on his arms.

"Please make me cum."

He meant it that time.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:06 am

Corban shook his head.

No. That wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want the easy route. He didn't want to be coddled.

Fucking was about losing yourself in another person. There shouldnt be restraint. It wasnt right.

He gave a pleased groan as fingers found one of his nipples, and Dick pushed deeper inside of him. Fuck.

Angela smiled down at her husband, and tapped her nails teasingly against the head of his cock.

"Now, sweetheart, that would be too easy." He'd have to work much harder than that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:25 am

Dick continued to play and tug at the nipple, feeling the new bar pushed between it with his finger and his thumb. He kept to his slow thrusts, pushing in deeper and deeper until he reached the hilt.

"Fuck."

He groaned loudly himself. The dirty talk he had been doing was replaced with swears and moans. He had a tendency to lose himself in the act, especially when he was so desperate for it himself.

One arm around Corban's waist, he pulled him up so he could fuck up into him. His lips brushed against his spine.

Adrian jolted each time she tapped the head, cheeks burning when she didn't accept his plead. He'd rather she tease him more physically than to make him beg on command like this.

"Please, fuck, touch my cock propper and make me cum."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:32 am

Corban inhaled sharply when he as pulled up, back arching to make his tied back arms more comfortable. That pushed his chest right into Dick's teasing fingers.

His head fell back and he gasped and groaned at the changed angle.

His own swears mingled with Dick's.

Angela's lips curled upwards, more and more the more he jolted.

She kept up the light tapping motion with her nails for a good couple of minutes before she patted his thigh and drew to her feet. "Stay," she ordered over her shoulder as she walked away.

She approached the other two men in the room, watching them with lusting eyes.

"Do you have room for another?" she asked Dick, stopping right in front of Corban. Dick's knuckles brushed her thigh as he played, she was that close.

"My boy wants to cum, but I think he should give before he gets. Would you like to put him to work, Dick?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:44 am

Adrian pulled hard on his lip as he was left, still in the rather humiliating position. He didn't find it all too bad until now. Yet, he didn't whimper.

Dick glared up at Angela when he realised he was being spoken too. He didn't particularly like being interrupted when he was in the middle of literally fucking someone.

His grip on Corban tightened, but he gave it some consideration and looked over at Adrian interest. He slowed his thrusts down until he may as well not be moving at all.

"What were you thinking?"

At the moment he was satisfied with what he had and how he was playing. Adrian could lay like that all evening high and dry for all he cared.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:56 am

"A little over-stimulation, perhaps?"

Angela's nails trailed gently over Corban's cheek. The human's eyes cracked open, looking up at her hazily. His pupils were so dilated that she could barely see the green.

"You've been torturing him all afternoon. My man has a wonderful mouth when it's put to use. How would your meal feel being fucked and blown at the same time, but still unable to cum?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am

Dick gapped a little and shuddered.

"This slut certainly likes the idea." Just like that he was very quickly won over. "Bring him over then. I hope he has the mouth for his cock."

He grinned and nipped at the tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:21 am

Angela's lips turned up.She did like it when a plan came together.

She raised her hand, clicking her fingers. The links on Adrian's cuffs came undone. "Adrian, over here. I've whored you out to these lovely men."

Angela prowled around Dick, and when she was at his back, bent down so her lips were at his ear. In a breath, so Adrian couldn't hear, she spoke. "Treat him like your own slut. Any order, any desire. Feed off him or make him work. He's yours. I will be teasing him, too, but your orders come above mine for now. Just promise me you'll make his life very difficult."

Her fingers stroked over the damp nape of Dick's neck, then she prowled back around so she was in the same position with Adrian.

Her teeth sank into his earlobe, then her lips trailed down his neck. "You're his slut now. Behave for him. Do what he says. Be the slut I know you are. Then you can cum," she promised, hands sliding around his ribs so her fingers could pinch at his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:04 pm

"I'm not making any promises," he said airily.

His interest was purely in Corban and only in Corban. He was only going to use Adrian's mouth.

Adrian sat up when he was freed.

He arched into her when she bit his lobe. Then again when she pinched his nipples. Being called a slut made his cheeks bloom even hotter.

On Dick's orders, he made his way over and kneeled down in front of Corban. His mouth was used for Corban's nipple, along with one of his hands.

He was light and teasing. Occasionally he pinched or nipped. From the little he had observed, it didn't take much to make Corban squirm from his nipples.

He could feel Corban's body move as Dick began to rhythmically slide in and out again.

"Does that feel good?" Dick asked, his hand lifted and curled tightly around Corban's throat. "Is this what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Not tethered by any orders herself, Angela stood and left Adrian to it for a moment.

When she returned, she knelt behind Adrian and ran her fingertips down his back.

They were slick with oil.

"Show me your ass," she purred.

Corban writhed, not sure whether he should be pressing his chest forward into the warm mouth and teasing fingers, or rocking his hips downwards to encourage the rhythmic thrust of Dick's hips.

He whimpered, head tipping back so Dick could wrap his hand around more of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Adrian squirmed and shuddered as a cool, slick finger traced down his back, muscles clenching as he found himself desiring what he was anticipating to come.

He lifted himself, curving his back so his ass was on show.

No remark came from him as his mouth was too busy with the task at hand.

Dick licked and kissed the sweat-slick skin. His hand rearranged its position slightly to have a firm grip on the delicate skin of his exposed throat.

"Such a good slut." Another kiss. "So good for me and only me." A nip at the skin. "Mine."

With little warning, he sunk his teeth into Corban's shoulder. There was no permission he needed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Angela's eyes drank in the sight before her.

She had to keep a note of this. With his mouth otherwise occupied, he was a lot more agreeable.

A single finger slipped just inside him, then stilled.

"Only you," Corban breathed. He wouldn't give himself to another man like this. Just Dick. Just his Vampire. "Yours. Only yours."

He moaned when fangs pierced his skin.

"Fuck. Please. Touch my cock. Make me feel. Please. Please."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Adrian grunted and groaned. The single, unmoving finger was nowhere near as satisfying.

He gritted the nipple between his teeth and unashamedly rolled his hips to try and fuck himself on it, attempting to find some sort of pleasure.

Corban's pleading worked. Dick couldn't resist.

The hand on Corban's hip dipped between his legs to stroke him firmly, in time to the roll of Dick's hips.

Dick moaned, tightened both of his grips, and fed on his human.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 am

Corban gasped, body shuddering, chest thrust outwards eagerly when teeth sank into his pierced nipple.

"Fuck, fuck!" A slurry of Greek followed.

That felt incredible. That felt so-

The noise he made when Dick's fingers curled around him was almost feral. The shuddering of his body got worse. His wrists pulled at the cuffs, tearing his skin more.

Blood dribbled down his hands, and dripped off his fingertips, landing on the crack of his ass and rolling down the curve onto Dick's cock - a sharp contrast to the cool oil.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:06 am

Blood, sex and sweat dominated Dick's senses. As far as he was concerned, it was just him and Corban, giving him pleasure and roughly taking pleasure back.

He drank at the bite eagerly and not cleanly. It smeared across Corban's back and around Dick's mouth cheek and chin.

His hands and hips took on a brutal motion, encouraged by the animalistic noises and body movements Corban was making. Pure muscle shuddering in his arms.

It was why he liked bulkier men; they looked the best bound.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:17 am

Corban was lost in the feeling, the pleasure, the pain.

He couldn't think straight. He couldn't think at all. He just groaned and growled and shifted his body the best he could.

"Min stamatas," he gasped.

His thighs trembled. "Kialo. Hino!"

God, he was so close. So fucking close.

Angela pressed her lips once more to Adrian's ear. "I'll have you looking like that soon," she promised, eyes on Corban's face. "Thoroughly fucked and desperate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Decorations
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: