Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 pm

They were all ignored.

He wasn't even aware he was getting them. He had his phone on silent and face down.

He wondered around Sacha's place, curiously looking at anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Sacha's place was huge. A large penthouse. Four bedrooms. A study. A personal gym. Two bathrooms. A large, open lounge. There was a lot to explore.

His phone was flooded with pictures and begs.

None of which reached Dick.

In Sacha's bedroom, the shower shut off.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:25 pm

It was silly, but he imagined how he would decorate it. What colour scheme he would use, where the vivarium would and guessed which spot each of the cats would like. The gym he peaked in would be a good size for Fleck's workshop.

He was daydreaming how he and Fleck would live here.

A strange thought. Especially since this is someone else's house.

It killed his boner a bit, at least.

He turned his attention to the bedroom as he heard the shower turn off. Phone in his pocket, he made his way in there.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Sacha took his time drying off and getting ready.

You couldn't rush the look of perfection.

Fleck was still texting Dick, hoping he'd respond.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Dick knocked on the door no wanting to barge in.

"Is it alright to use the shower now?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:34 pm

"You haven't already?" he called back through the door.

"Out my bedroom door, turn right. First door to your right. You can use anything in there."

That was the visitors' bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Dick opened his mouth. Closed it again.

"I- Right."

He was supposed to use the other bathroom.

So he was waiting around for nothing.

Glad Sacha didn't pick up on his own idiocy, he made his way into the bathroom and looked at his phone again.

At least he got a good amount of time to make Fleck suffer.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Dick's phone was full of messages.

Pictures. Audio files of Fleck pleading. Texts of the same nature.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 pm

He flicked through all the pleading messages, photos and audio files, his own hand cupped himself self and he let out an unsteady breath.

After a moment of deliberation, he recorded his own voice. Got cold feet and stopped. Restarted. He fumbled.

It took him a couple of goes until he was satisfied and knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Fuck, Fleck," his voice was a little breathless, "I love it when you like that, so desperate for me, making me touch myself," his cheeks were burning. "Would you like me to show you?"

It felt illicit.

He sent it.

Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Fuck yes!! x :eggplantemoji: 15.35

God he wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:35 pm

In the recording he sent to Fleck he was sat on the floor, leaning back on one hand and spreading his legs. In the background, the shower could be heard. His normal curls were limp and dripping. His skin was shiny and damp.

The camera showed all, including his hesitation as he stared at it, rethinking whether it was a good idea or not.

He closed his eyes and there was a long pause. Slowly, he lifted a hand and he touched himself. Teasingly, not going straight to his cock.

The tips of his fingers skitted over his neck and he tilted his head back with a breathless sigh.

It as apparent; he was getting turned on.

The hand ran lower so it brushed over his collarbone and pinched his pink nipples. It made the muscles of his stomach jump and his thighs quiver. His lip was pulled and sprung from his teeth.

He lightly scratched the inside of his inked thigh and his lips fell apart. The running shower drowned his moan out, but the camera would pick out his expression.

He took himself into his hand and moaned louder, lifting his hips up, Fleck's name on his lips. That, the camera would pick up.

There was another second of hesitation before he said; "I'm thinking of your tongue."

The hand dipped obscenely lower. A finger circled and lightly pressed to his entrance. It made his toes curl. He hadn't done that in front of Fleck before.

His cock twitched and he took it firmly back in his hand.

"Your mouth."

He squeezed it.

"Your ass."

Lewdly looking at the camera and he brought himself closer and closer to orgasm. The colour of his cheeks darkened.

"Fuck, I want all of you Fleck."

He moaned loudly, rather freely, swearing as he stroked himself.

His lip pulled between his teeth, he came with a low groan and spilt over his stomach. He kept going until he twitching and couldn't stand the feel of his own hand, jolting at the lightest touch.

He sat there in the afterglow, panting lightly.

Blue eyes on the camera, he ran a finger up his stomach. It gathered the cum there and he sucked it off with a pop. He licked his lips.

Silently, he stood and stopped the recording.

Wach it. Don't cum. Enjoy xxx 15.59
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 12:37 am

I hate you  16.00

While Dick showered, Fleck watched the video. His reaction was obvious from the next text.

I really fucking hate you  16.14

A picture. His cock was hard, leaking so much precum. He dared not touch it anymore. His fingers were around the toy inside of him, though, clearly pushing it in further.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:48 am

Fresh from the shower, Dick looked at the phone eagerly.

A thill went up when he saw the messages and the photo. His pulse pounded with adrenaline.

It all felt rather illicit. Indecent. Yet he was loving it, every second.

He sent a heart.

Dressed, he checked himself over in the large mirror. The jeans were supposed to be skinnies, yet were loose in places. The shirt was a size too big, but it was comfortable at least and didn't fit him too terribly.

Letting his hair air dry, he went to see if Sacha was back in the kitchen, positively glowing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:55 am

Sacha was in the kitchen.

He was at the counter, cutting a large, raw steak into chunks.

There was a large fluffy white cat on a cushion on a stool at his hip, purring and occasionally prodding his hip delicately with a paw.

When that happened, he cut a small piece off and fed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:04 am

"Thanks for the shower."

He spotted the fluffy cat next to Sacha's hips. Honestly, he couldn't help but melt.

"I wondered when I will see a cat around here."

He made his way over to the two and offered his hand to her.

"What's her name?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am

"Am I that transparent?" Sacha joked.

The cat sniffed at his fingers for a moment, then nipped the tip of one delicately. With a quiet purr, she headbutted his hand, ears flicking.

"Poisson," Sacha answered.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:15 am

Dick shrugged.

Witches can see auras and vampires had heightened senses. Not quite as romantic. Plus, he saw some clues when being nosy around his house.

Dick laughed lightly at the name.

"Fish?"

He crouched down on his knees so they were eye to eye as he scratched under his chin.

"Hello, Poisson," he cooed. "We have three at home- let me show you!"

He took his phone out again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:19 am

"It was the perfect name for her when I was fourteen." Sacha shook his head with a smile.

"She's still looking good for eighteen. A delicate little diva," he crooned, holding out another piece of meat for her take from him.

Sacha grinned as he cut more chunks off the large steak.

"I've had the honour of meeting Solla. Tripped me up at the gate, straight into a pile of dogshit Duke left. I'm hoping that means she likes me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:36 am

"Oh, that means she loves you."

Dick pouted at the lack of messages. Probably for the best right now, he didn't want Solla's face obscured with something that alluded to his and Fleck's filthy exchange.

He stood and showed Sacha a photo of himself being drowned by fluff.

"This is Sollew. He is lazy and makes an excellent spoon."

He flicked through his photos again until he got to a video.

"This is Jack. She is ugly but we love her. We found her abandoned and decided to take care of her. She had really come into herself the last few months."

The video showed their lower bodies as they laid in bed, with a pink kitten between them. They were both scratching their hands on the mattress, giggling. Jack kept pouncing on them both, unsure which on to play with.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:01 am

"Oh, good. Does that mean she wont attempt to murder me next time I see her?" He had a feeling that she showed her affection by trying to murder people, though.

"Ah, how cute. What a sweet creature." Jack was adorable.

Poisson nudged his hip again. "Yes, princesse. You're beautiful as well," he crooned, leaning down to press a kiss to her head. He hovered there for a moment as she lifted her head to nudge his nose with hers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:10 am

That was cute. Adorable, even.

"Will she do it with strangers too?"

He bent down to see, scratching under her chin again to draw her attention to him. He took it away and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:20 am

She looked up at him with big green eyes, purring quietly.

Then she leaned forwards. She didn't nudge his nose with hers, but her rough tongue ran over his chin.

"She's a very affectionate girl. Aren't you princesse?" She gave a little trill in response.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 am

Dick let out a delighted noise when his chin was licked.

"I will be here again for sure, just for pancakes and to see Poissen."

He scratched lightly behind her ear.

"She's darling."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:36 am

"Not for my sake?"

Sacha gave an insulted huff.

"She's my sweet baby." He scraped the cut up meat into his slow cooker, then scratched behind Poisson's ear affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:47 am

"Well, I suppose you are the pancake maker and owner."

He threw him a teasing smile.

"I will see you by default."

It was strange how only yesterday he was so unsure of Sacha. So unsure about him for a few months. It took only one night and a handover and he felt fairly comfortable around the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: