Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Red      - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 pm

"Well, it was me that put him up to the job when the last instructor moved. I didn't have the time to take over myself."

Sacha had been doing yoga with his mother since he was three. He hadn't had much patience for it was a child, though he'd had fun bending himself into a pretzel at times, but as he'd grown he'd taken it more seriously and learned more than his fair share.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:11 pm

"Would you have wanted too?"

Sacha was pretty amazing at yoga, but he hadn't of thought that he considered being an instructor. In retrospect, Dick thought he would be a good one. He had it in him to be patient. As someone that never was, it was a trait he admired.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:14 pm

"Maybe? I mean, maman's instructor pretty much started training me to instruct rather than follow when I was... what, fourteen? I think if I hadn't gotten kicked out, I'd have ended up doing it in my free time, yeah."

He liked Yoga, and he liked people. Teaching people Yoga would be a nice way to spend his time if he wasn't already so fulfilled with what he did.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 pm

"You got kicked out?"

He glanced over his shoulder. Just a little, so not to hinder Sacha's task.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 pm

"Oh yeah, at seventeen."

He continued on massaging, eyes tracing patterns in Dick's freckles. "My family was one of utter leisure. My dad was a lawyer, my mom a trophy wife. I was always raised to believe that the world would come to me and I would need to do nothing."

Never work, never play the field. Just exist and live in the lap of luxury.

"My Mamie thought it was all bullshit. She taught me her brand of wisdom, and through her, I decided to go into medical schooling. I received acceptance letters from Oxford, Stanford and Karolinska for their medical programmes. No doubt, in part, from my family's wealth."

He gave a little sigh. "That, along with my personal activities, was too much for my mother. I was supposed to be a trophy husband, something pretty and rich for whichever powerful man or woman wanted me. To be a Doctor and a witch? I was kicked out before I'd even finished telling them I was planning to go to Oxford."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm

"Oh."

He turned then, a little reluctantly, to face Sacha. 

For everything that Sacha was, he was also deeply caring. He couldn't comprehend why his family would disown him for being a good person and giving back to the world. 

"I'm glad you decided to do so anyway."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 pm

"My Maie would have beat me seven ways to Sunday if I had laid down to my parents whims."

His lips kicked up.

He clearly wasn't sore about the subject.

"Though she definitely kicked my ass when I went straight into learning to be a paramedic after I graduated Oxford." He laughed. "She could never understand why I took the lesser paid job when I'm a fully qualified MD."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow and leaned into the couch. He hadn't known that. 

"Now you're going to have to explain that to me because I don't understand it either."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:52 pm

"In an emergency, when someone's life balances on whether help can be administered in seconds, a doctor is useless. A doctor waits in the hospital for their patient to come to them."

Sacha leaned back, looking up at the ceiling.

"A paramedic makes all the difference in those moments. Out there on the streets, I can save a life that I would never have been able to as a doctor, waiting for a patient in the hospital. I chose to become a Paramedic to make a bigger difference than I could as a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Dick smiled softly at Sacha. It made sense, and it wasn't like Sacha was scraping by for money. 

"You're the sweetest trashy neon light I know."

He turned and pulled on his shirt, seeing that his mini massage treatment was over. He did feel much better from it. Relaxed and loose. Not just his muscles, but his mind too.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:41 am

"Obviously," Sacha replied, as if that was even in question at all. Damn right he was the sweetest.

Sacha kicked up his feet into Dick's lap and reclined to make himself comfortable again.

"Hey, come to join the awesome brigade?" Sacha queried when Fleck appeared from the hallway again.

He was in a black pair of leggings that clung sinfully to his powerful legs, and shirtless, rubbing at his wet hair with a towel around his shoulders.

Fleck eyed Sacha and Dick slowly and purposefully. "No."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 am

Dick glanced and stared. That wasn't fair. How dare Fleck parade around like that while he couldn't get his hands on him that way he would like to. 

He made a mental note to get Fleck some tighter clothing.

"Rude. You can't sit with us, then."

He took hold of Sacha's foot to reciprocate the message. He was a little more lazy with it, though.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:53 am

"And you'll miss out all the hot massaging action. I'm stripping down next." Sacha blew Fleck a kiss then gave a little moan when Dick began massaging his foot.

"Somehow I think I'll survive," came Fleck's dry response as he moved to take a seat on the other side of the curved couch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 am

"You'll survive, but you'll feel better for it. I feel a few centuries younger."

If the idea of having a stranges hands on him didn't stress him out so much, the idea to have a weekly spa was tempting. That was if his wallet would allow it too. A stubborn as Fleck's family was, he helped out where he can, sometimes sneakily. 

Dick grabbed a pillow to plop Sacha on so it was a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 am

"Maybe I'll just have you give me one later," Fleck decided.

And likely it would become more than just a massage, because Dick had absolutely zero self-control.

Not that Fleck was complaining about that.

"I can guarantee I'm way better at giving them than Dick is. Trust me, I'm a doctor." Sacha grinned at Fleck, who muttered a dry 'uh-huh' as he picked up his book again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:52 am

"If you'll like."

He would most definitely give one to Fleck later. One that would get the tension out of him and stretch all the muscles. His gaze lingered for a little longer than it should, pausing on the attention he was giving to Sacha. 

"I'm not even going to argue against that. If you'll like to demonstrate the ropes again I'm more than willing."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:59 am

"Any time you want."

Sacha wriggled his toes. "Just gotta strip down for me. You should feel what I can do with warm oil, or rocks."

Sacha melted back against the couch. "Rock massages are heaven. Corban's pretty good at those, surprisingly. You can teach an old farm boy new tricks if you try hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am

Dick's eyes flicked to Fleck, still reading his book, cheeks warm. He felt he was more acutely aware of Sacha's casual flirting now that he knew both him and Fleck felt something towards Sacha, as confusing as those feelings are. 

"Take me for dinner first."

He put his focus on the wriggling toes, stretching them out. 

"I'm curious to know what a rock massage is."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:04 am

Dick's eyes flicked to Fleck, still reading his book, cheeks warm. He felt he was more acutely aware of Sacha's casual flirting now that he knew both him and Fleck felt something towards Sacha, as confusing as those feelings are. 

"Take me for dinner first."

He put his focus on the wriggling toes, stretching them out. 

"I'm curious to know what a rock massage is."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:08 am

"Tell me when you're free and I'll wine and dine you to your hearts content, then you cna have any sort of massage you want."

He leered at Dick. "French cuisine and a shitload of wine? French pastries are the best."

Fleck snorted softly. "Sorry, did you forget you were in Italy, home of the best food in the world?"

"Debatable."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 am

The warmth on his cheeks went up a degree. 

"I mean, Sacha's cpes and choice of wine are amazing, so he has my vote right now."

He was being very honest here.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:17 am

Fleck glanced up. "Marocchino and cannoli." Those were two of his specialties, particularly because they were his favourites. Dick loved them, too.

Chocolate, coffee and friend pastry. What wasn't to love about that?

"Are you trying to one-up me while I'm trying to seduce your boyfriend into going on a date with me?" Sacha made a mock-offended noise in the back of his throat.

"There's no trying to it," Fleck chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

Dick pulled on his lip. That was true. Very, very true. Fleck cannoli were orgasmic worthy on their own. Served with a marocchino? He was on another plane of bliss.

"I could always try both and judge?"

Just because he liked the idea of being pampered.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:24 am

"Someone's getting greedy," Fleck commented, full attention drawn from his book.

He grinned at Dick. "Like the idea of having two boy toys at your beck and call, huh?"

"What self-loving man doesn't?" Sacha quipped back. Two hot men attending to every need? Better than one, any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 am

He drank heartily from his glass.

"As if you wouldn't like that yourself," he said, the same time Sacha made a quip. "Although, I wouldn't call either of you boy toys," he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Red
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: