Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Red      - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:30 am

"True," Fleck hummed. "I'm not pretty enough, and he's too annoying."

"Rude," Sacha sniffed back, throwing a cushion Fleck's way. It hit his shoulder smack-on. "You're plenty pretty enough."

There was no defence of his annoyingness, though. That wasn't something he could really truthfully deny. He was annoying. But it was all part of his charm.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am

An agreeable noise came from the back of his throat. He threw his own pillow after Sacha chucked his. Fleck was pretty. 

"Absolutely stunning."

He wasn't about to argue against Sacha's annoyingness.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:37 am

"Uh-huh. Is that the broken nose bump, the too heavy brow, or the fifty extra pounds of fat that makes me stunning? I forget."

He tossed the pillow back to Dick.

"Italian boys, stubborn as mules and stupid as them to boot," Sacha mourned.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 am

Dick wasn't sure what got to him; the half a bottle of alcohol or Sacha releasing a couple of centuries worth of stress from him, but he bounded over to Fleck.

"Yes."

And smothered his face in kisses as Fleck so often loved to do with him.

He wasn't having any of that.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:43 am

"Whoa."

Fleck was quick to wrap his arms around Dick when the Vampire dropped into his lap and began smothering him.

It was somewhere after the fifth kiss that he started laughing, playfully trying to pull away from Dick.

"Okay, okay, I get it!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:47 am

"Nope. I don't," kiss, "think you," kiss, "do." Kiss.

He lost count of how many kisses he gave before he finally stopped, placing one final smacking one on Fleck's lips.

He grinned down at Fleck, giddy. 

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:49 am

He laughed, and just resigned himself to being smooched to death, holding Dick close as he continued torturing him.

He returned that smacking kiss, though, pushing it to become something much deeper and sweeter.

"Crazy for putting up with you," he replied, squeezing Dick's waist affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 am

Dick wished he could kiss Fleck far deeper and heatedly. Yet he was aware of Sacha behind him.

He settled with kissing Fleck's cheek, thighs squeezing his waist. 

"Probably, but not the answer I'm looking for."

He wiggled his fingers threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 am

Fleck narrowed his eyes at Dick when his fingers waggled threateningly.

He wouldn't.

He would.

"Gag me with a spoon, you two are sickening. Can I revoke that date invitation? I don't wanna get cavities."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:01 am

Dick smile stretched threateningly and his eyes glittered.

He would.

Fleck was saved by Sacha.

Dick turned and stuck his tongue out. 

"You're giving me sweets and wine. Cavities are happening whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 am

Sacha stuck his tongue out right back.

"If I'm going to get cavities, I'd rather enjoy the getting part. Not have to suffer watching the sickeningly sweet display."

He didn't wanna just sit back and watch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:07 am

"If you're so disgusted, maybe get another bottle of wine?"

He battered his lashes, leaning more heavily onto Fleck. He didn't have the best puppy eyes, lashes short and eyes cool, but they worked from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:15 am

"What, so you can get more drunk and flirt with your boyfriend more?"

Sacha huffed, but stood.

"You're supposed to be flirting with me." He pouted at the two as he padded into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am

"Yes," was at the tip of his tongue, but Sacha tacked on another comment before he could say it. He flushed. 

It was just Sacha being Sacha, he told himself. Nothing in it. He was still unsure of what he would do with himself if there was something in it. 

"Thank you," he called out.

He turned back to Fleck.

"You still didn't answer my question," he sang.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 am

"I'm pretty," he placated.

He was pretty in Dick's eyes. He didn't see pretty when he looked in the mirror, but he supposed beauty was in the eye of the beholder.

He pressed a kiss to Dick's lips.

He was pretty, and Dick was very nearly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:24 am

"The prettiest."

He kissed Fleck again, cupping his jaw. With the knowledge that Sacha wasn't there, he pulled his lip between his teeth, drawing it slowly until it sprang free.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:28 am

"M-hmmm," The dismissive agreeing drew out into a quiet moan when his lip was abused.

Mmm fuck.

He pressed forwards into another kiss, gripping at Dick's hips firmly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:33 am

Dick exhaled with a little more force than necessary as Fleck gripped his hips.

He deepened the kiss, lips parting and tongue sliding out to meet Fleck's. A hand Smoothed up the side of Fleck's head to tangle in his newly shorted hair.

It took all his effort not to grind forward.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:36 am

He leaned into the hand gripping his hair, humming softly into the kiss, tongue curling around Dick's.

"Don't make me get the spray bottle on you two," Sacha warned when he returned, toting a bottle of wine in one hand and a bottle of whiskey, with a glass balanced upside down on top if it in the other.

"I will. Don't test me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:40 am

Dick leaned away from Fleck, propping himself on his elbows so that there was a tiny bit of respectable distance between them. He didn't rip himself from Fleck as he would of if anyone else walked in.

"I'll be good."

He made a grabby hand. He didn't want his wine to be confiscated.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 am

"Uh-huh. I don't think you know what that word means."

"Well, he's got you there," Fleck teased, pressing a kiss to Dick's cheek as he, too, reached out to Sacha, wanting alcohol.

If you can't beat them, join them.

"Nah, you two can come over here for it." Sacha seated himself ceremoniously, and held each bottle to sit on each thigh.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:50 am

Dick grumbled as they teased him. Then a louder one when their silent demands weren't met.

Wine calling for him he hauled himself up from his boyfriend and made his way over to Sacha, scooping up his wine glass. He held it out for a refill. 

"You're the worst."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 am

"You mispronounced best," Sacha informed him, pouring him a fresh glass.

He grinned up at the vampire. The black was fading from his eyes, leaving them a strange shining grey colour.

Fleck joined the two of them at this end of the couch, plucking up the whiskey bottle and pouring himself a couple of fingers. "If I say you're the best can I keep the bottle?"

"Nope."

"You suck."

"Only when you're nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:59 am

Dick snorted. He couldn't help himself.

"If you drink the whole bottle tonight, you technically keep it."

He clinked their glasses together.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:03 am

"And give myself alcohol poisoning," Fleck snorted.

He took a heady swig then licked his lips. Fuck, that was good. He needed to come over here for drinks more often. Sacha had the good stuff.

Fleck settled down on the couch next to Sacha again, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Red    [C] Red      - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Red
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: