Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Shit Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Shit Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 am

"Hey, I don't have a ring on my finger, so don't take my slut status away from me."

She wiggled her fingers in front of Mads. She had a few rings, but none on her wedding finger. 

"That's the sweetest thing you ever said to me. You'll be happy to know I wank about you regularly."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:25 am

"Fine, fine." He raised his hands in defeat. "Be a dirty slut, if you want. Who am I to deprive you?"

He grinned at her. "I should hope so. You've had plenty of material to work with over the past couple years."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 am

"And I wont to bored any time soon."

She leaned forward and kissed him again.

"Fancy helping me add to my bank, or do you want food? I can't decide if I'm horny or hungry."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:51 am

"Always food," Mads replied.

For someone so naturally skinny, Mads ate a lot. Unconsciously, he was gorging himself, his body remembering a time when he never had food. Yet, no matter how much he ate he was always hungry, and always skinny.

"Sexy times after food."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:06 am

"Or, hot take: Sexy times with food."

She stood up and made her way to the kitchen to rummage through the fridge and cupboards, thinking.

"Grilled fish and veg good for you? I have some a packet of rice somewhere we can use too... ah hah! Here it is."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:09 am

"Let's not ruin the food. Sexy time with dessert."

Mads laid for a few moments when Nicola stood, watching her bustle around before pushing himself to stand.

He padded over to the kitchen, wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his chin on top of her head.

"Literally anything is good. You know I'm not picky."

Except chicken. He hated chicken.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:20 am

"Good, good."

She leaned back and tilted her head up to try and get a look of him from the corner of her eye. She smiled. 

"This isn't helping me cook."

Pulling herself out of his grip, she passed him some veg. A pepper. Mushrooms. A courgette. 

"Chop these up. Not too small though."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 am

"Sir, yes. sir!"

He took the multitude of vegetables and set to cutting them. He handled the knife with an almost disturbing dexterity for someone who couldn't cook well.

He starting humming as he cut.

Hamilton
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:54 am

She groaned. He didn't even need to sing and she already recognised the song. 

"Hum one more line and I'll be grilling you as well."

She preheated the oven and readied fish, brushing it with olive oil and herbs before wrapping it in foil. She tossed the veg in the same mixture.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:57 am

"Not very conducive to a pescatarian lifestyle, is it?" he teased back.

But he did fall quiet.

For all of ten seconds before he began humming again.

Rent this time. Out Tonight.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:09 am

"I would gladly give it up if it means shutting you up."

She groaned even louder when Mads hummed again.

This baby was going to pop out of her singing show tunes, she can feel it.

She shoved the food under the grill and gave Mads a cool glare. She couldn't even reach out and pinch his lips shut because he was humming.

"You really like testing my patience, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:11 am

Mads grinned, blue eyes glittering at her in intense mirth.

"You love it."

At least, she hadn't actually murdered him yet, so she had to at least tolerate it, right?

That was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:32 am

"Oh, I really wouldn't be using that word here."

Her fingers curled into the belt loops of his jeans.

"You're on thin fucking ice. Do you want to make a pregnant lady mad? Oh shit, we are going to have to work on our cussing, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:34 am

His lips curled upward and he let her drag him forward by his belt loops.

He pressed a peck to her lips.

"We've got time to work on censoring ourselves."

They had plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:44 am

"There's so much crap we have to work on."

She rested her head on his shoulder.

"The apartment, the car situation, and I'll need to figure out a better schedule for work so I'm not doing overtime every five minutes, yadda yadda yadda."

They were luxury problems, she knew. It wasn't like she was living paycheck to paycheck, wondering whether they're going to have a roof over their heads.

Still, a two-seater convertible wasn't ideal for a family.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 am

"Censoring ourselves, learning what the fuck to do with babies," he continued to list.

"I should probably find myself something more stable than the theatre..." He loved working in the theatre, but now he was on the outs with Willow, it was definitely going to be touch and go as to whether he was safe there or not.

It'd probably be a good idea to find something more solid.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:02 am

She hummed in agreement, following the same thought process as him. 

"You can still pursue acting, on the side maybe? Ciro might know an agent?" 

She shrugged, uncertainty in her voice. She knew he had taken up modelling more seriously as of recently. It had to be roughly the same sort of world.

"But as you said, we've got time. There might be a job available at the office, I can't guarantee what, but I can give in a good word?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 am

Mads looked physically pained at the idea.

He wasn't the sort of man that could be content working in an office. He doubted he ever would be.

"Yeah, you can ask around, see if there's a vacancy."

He hoped there wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 am

The expression wasn't hard to miss.

She patted him on the cheek.

"Then you won't have to listen to me relay all the office gossip every day. Did you know Maria is pregnant? She is going to be pissed when she finds out I'm stealing her thunder."

Maria was a nice enough woman. She just liked being the centre of attention at all times.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:29 am

"Maybe the two of you can share a baby shower."

Shit, they were gonna have to do a baby shower. What sort of stupid party games could he plan?

Who would they invite.

The colour drained from his face.

"Am I gonna have to meet your pops and explain why I knocked you up without making an honest woman of you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:38 am

She snorted at both of the ideas.

"Nah, they are far from the religious sort. He'll give you a scare for a while then pour you a drink. My mother..."

She paused in thought.

"She's been on my back for a while now about settling down, wanting grandkids and all that. So, honestly, I'm not too sure what she'll think. She always had this idea of how my life was to pan out, I think I'm supposed to be on my third by now."

She crinkled her nose. One was enough.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:44 am

"As long as he doesn't try to beat me up. I'm delicate, y'know."

Mads was really anything but delicate. He'd grown up in a society where a punch to the face was your average hello and knew how to handle a knife better than just about anyone he'd met. Delicate wasn't the first word that came to mind when you were to think of Mads.

But he still didn't want any arguments cropping up.

Mads nose wrinkled too. "Three sounds like a lot of work."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 6:44 am

"The most delicate flower of them all." She curled a piece of hair behind his ear. "Don't worry babe, I'll protect you and our future three kids. Maybe from our kids, since we will be outnumbered."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 6:54 am

"I'm quitting when I'm outnumbered. That means you, too. If you're a girl, I'm quitting." He pointed directly at Nicola's stomach as he spoke.

He wasn't going to be outnumbered. He wouldn't let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 6:59 am

Nicola snorted.

"Nope, you can't quit now, you've committed to this."

She rubbed her belly, which was strange as if felt like it did every other day. She wondered when she would start showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Shit Day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: