Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Shit Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Shit Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:05 am

"I committed to raising a bouncing baby boy. Being outnumbered by vagina wasn't my plan."

His hands found her hips and pulled her closer, leaning down to press feather-light kisses along her neck.

"You cause too much trouble," he murmured against her skin between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:12 am

She closed her eyes and leaned her head to the side to let him at her neck. Her arms wrapped around his waist. They squeezed tight.

"Me or the fetus?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:20 am

"The fetus hasn't developed a gender yet. So just you for now."

He nipped at her skin, then sucked at it, slowly and deliberately, intent to leave a nice dark bruise, nice and noticeable high on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:27 am

She pulled herself from his grip.

"Hey, hey, none of that."

She wasn't liberal on letting someone mark her up where visible. As fun as they were to leave, they were trashy. This time was no different.

"I have an important meeting tomorrow and I don't want to be fretting about getting foundation everywhere from trying to cover it up."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:34 am

"Come on, your man's happy to find out he's having a baby. I don't think anyone will complain."

And if they did they were heartless.

"Now stop complaining." He dipped and grasped her thighs, pulling her up and setting her on the counter behind her.

He pecked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:38 am

She huffed as she was picked up and lifted onto the counter. Her arms rested on his shoulder and she raised a brow.

"Still, no." 

She pecked him back on the lips.

"Besides, I don't want to tell the office yet."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 am

"You're such a spoil sport."

He leaned against her and pouted.

But his hands began a gentle roaming over her thighs and hips. He was a very touchy-feely sort of person.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:53 am

She patted his cheek.

"I know. Think about how much our kid will love me when I don't give in to their every whim?"

Terrible twos. The preteen years. The teenage years. They were going to be fun.

"I think our food is almost ready. Be a sweetheart and put the rice in the microwave?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am

"Hey, at least if they're pissed off with mom being a bitch, they'll love dad. I'll be the cool parent."

He grinned as he peeled away from her and padded to the microwave with the packet of rice in hand.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:00 am

"You are not being a cool dad."

She pushed herself off the counter to pulled their food out of the oven. She went out serving them up and squeezing lemon on top.

"This isn't going to be a good cop, bad cop situation. I want our kid to respect us both and not be a spoilt brat."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:02 am

He pulled a face with his back to her.

He agreed with the respect thing. He was going to instil respect in his kids if it killed him.

But he was definitely gonna be a cool dad.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

She took her plates over to him and waited for the rice. 

She knocked him with her hip.

"Stop sulking."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:10 am

He did what any thirty-year-old man would do in that situation. He stuck his tongue out at her.

Let her think he was childish.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:18 am

"Mature."

She stuck her tongue out too, one-upping him by making a blegh sound with it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:23 am

"The mature-est."

He opened the microwave a second before the beep, and stepped aside, holding the door open for Nicola to grab the packet.

He hated the microwave beep and had perfected opening the door at the very last second to stop the awful beep.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:29 am

She smiled at Mads tic that she had only picked up in the past few months. Only because they were around each other's apartments for much.  

"To the TV!" She called out, their plates full.

She led them back to the lounge where a trashy program was still probably playing. She sat on the remote so the channel couldn't be changed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:32 am

Mads sat in 'his' spot and set his plate in his lap.

"Are Tia and Chloe still on the outs? Fuck me, they're pettier than I thought." How could two bitches be so fucking petty?

It was exhausting, and he was a camp theatre boy, the epitome of petty bitch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:41 am

"Mm-hmm. Makes good entertainment though."

Her eyes glued to the telly. It was an older episode, but the fight they ended up having was phenomenal.

"Tia throws a drink in Chloe's face. The argument started because she thought Chole was copying her, then Chloe started insinuating her husband is lazy - so I guess she sort of deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:45 am

"Oh, so this is after Chloe spreading shit at Tia's party, huh?"

He settled in to watch.

Shit TV like this wasn't his preference (where was Fiddler on the Roof, Grease, Cats?) but he'd learned rather quickly that Nicola's shit preference was the only thing that was going on her TV, so he'd accepted the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:57 am

"Yep. What Chole doesn't know is that Tia started talking shit about her to her supposed best friend Anna. So Anna is going to be the little snake she is because Tia is more popular."

Their world was a dog eat dog world. In her personal life, she didn't have time for this cattiness. There was enough of that back in school.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 8:59 am

Mads shook his head.

"These girls have too much fucking free time on their hands. Bitches need to come join us in the real world."

How did they have time for so much drama?

Mads felt he barely had the time to keep up with Nicola, let alone start all the drama these girls managed to do.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:31 am

"Too much money and too much time."

She looked over to Mads.

"Please don't let me get like that during my leave. God, what am I going to do with myself during those weeks?"

Look and feel like a whale, probably.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:33 am

"How the other half live."

The other half like his ex sugar mamma. Drama followed Willow around. He'd avoided a good amount of it, but clearly not all of it.

Mads chewed a mouthful of rice.

"I'll shoot you if you get too bad, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:39 am

Not any more, she thought, unless they reconcile. But mads seemed pissed when he came in and was worried about his job. If they did, it would be a long time before it happened.

"At least let me give birth first, oh yeah, I think I want a water birth. I watched a youtuber on it."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:42 am

"Birth choices are your thing. I'm just here if you need to curse someone out or break a hand."

He pointed his fork at her.

He really didnt want to make any decisions on the birth. It was Nicola's body and she had full rights to choose whatever the hell she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Shit Day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: