Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 am

Gabriel padded across the sand, his head spinning from his feed. He had learned his lesson from his argument when he arrived, and had chosen a man. Tall, muscular, and just a little bit cocky. He had been worried he might not have been able to take him down, as he was weakened from his travels, but it was amazing how pliable people were when they were on their backs. He smirked, wiping a trickle of blood from his lip, and sat down on the sand. A sound, halfway between a contented sigh and a purr escaped his lips, and he lay down, closing his eyes briefly.

Last edited by Gabriel deGaulle on Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Jason hummed merrily as he walked down the beach - sand between his toes, the fresh sea air in his lungs, and the moonlight beating down on him... Well, if the moon could do that. But, considering he had never been out in the sun before, it will do. He did not feel that he was missing out on anything to care.

His hands swung, a bag containing two bottles of wine and a glass in one hand, and the other holding his high heels. Tonight, he went out as Evelyn, forgetting how much fun it was seeing the look of surprise on his prays face when he showed that he was not the gender that they originally thought he was. His hair was curled, legs waxed (and bare - he laddered his tights on accident), and he was sporting a black dress.

His humming lowered in volume and he slowed down when he noticed another presence on the beach. He squinted through his mascara coated lashes to make out the figure. A loop-sided grin appeared on his face when he realised it was the vampire he met on the roof the other night... What's his name... Gabriel? Yeah, that sounded right.

His pace tripled as he headed towards the other vampire, calling (in his 'Jason voice', and not his 'Evelyn voice') over to him: "Hey~! Want a bottle of wine~? I would offer a glass as well, but I only have one."

((I am not sorry that Jason decided he wants to be Evelyn more often now :T))
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Gabriel sat up and squinted into the night. A woman? But then the figure shouted towards him with a man's voice, a Gabriel had to force back a chuckle. Jace. He was a little surprised at how well the man could carry it off. He had not tried cross-dressing himself. Partly due to male pride, but mainly because the frills and the corsets and the...ugh. They were hassle.

"Yes, I would enjoy that." he called over to the other... man, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 am

Jason grinned and he dropped down next to Gabriel. He stretched his legs out, ignoring the rising dress. His manicured toes sunk into the damp sand, and he enjoyed the relaxing feeling of the icy sea water running over them.

"So, what cha doing down here, then?" He asked, grabbing and passing up a bottle of wine to Gabriel. He took out his own, opened it, and sipped it - taking in its strong, and slightly fruity, taste. He did not bother with the glass in the end.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 am

Gabriel took a deep swig of the wine, licking his lips slowly. It had been a while since any liquid other than blood had passed his lips. But he found himself enjoying it as a warm rush washed over him from the alcohol, and he passed the bottle back to Jace. He tried not to let his eyes wander to the man's legs, which seemed to be more visible by the second.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:23 am

Jason waved the hand off that offered to wine back to him. He had his own bottle, that he took a swig out of, the blond vampire could keep the other.

"Your welcome~"

Jason lent back and admired the view, not pushing the question he previously asked - it was only a of hand thing that he said out of politeness. He pulled a leg up to make himself more comfortable, revealing the leg further. Not bother by the fact that the way he was sitting was 'unladylike' (it was fairly modest for him), he continued to hold that position.

"Nice night tonight. Clear sky, and little chance of a storm~ Though, I have to admit, I do like a good storm every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 am

Gabriel laughed lightly, taking another swig. "Yes, it does keep things interesting."

He tried to ignore how the skirt revealed a wider expanse of flesh, but failed as he found his eyes were drawn south. Was the night always this warm? He decided to change tack.

"Nice legs." he winked, managing to turn it into a flirt and a joke simultaneously.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 am

Jason's, now not coated with lipstick, lips twitched when he noticed in the corner of his eyes the another pair were travelling down to look at the exposed flesh. He 'innocently' pulled his leg a tiny bit further, so the hem of the dress pooled at the base of his leg.

He smirked, tilted his head a little and leaned back so that he rested on his elbows. "Thanks." He purred, giving a little wink back.

He took another sip from the bottle, and looked out again at the inky sea. He guessed it would be a good idea to get to know the man he would be living in the same mansion with.

"Sooo, what are your thought on everyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Gabriel grinned, tearing his eyes away to focus very hard on Jace's beauty spot. "Hmm. Alexander and Vashka have been very kind to me. I don't think Richard and Ignicio are too fond of me though." he gave a short laugh, rolling onto his stomach, his legs waving idly in the air. He trailed a finger teasingly up the man's leg.

"And you I should like to learn more about."

He smirked, propping himself up on one arm.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Jason watched the finger trailing up his leg, which gave a slight ticklish, but pleasant, sensation in its wake. Momentarially, he had an urge to make that finger do more... Interesting things. But he did not act on it, instead he licked his upper lip and mirrored blond vampires grin.

"I personally get on, at least I think I do, well with Nicio. He gave me a very warm welcome. Though, I think I am in the same boat with you on Richard." He grinned, and took a swig from the bottle, eyeing Gabriel.

He knew what the implications were (If they were there. They could of not been intentional... but he doubted that.), but he could not stop a sly grin slip on his face and say the following lines: "Well, I am a one-hundred and fifty-three years old. My mother was Egyptian, while my father was Irish. I like wine and others company. I am also a cat person, not a dog person."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 am

Gabriel laughed softly. He couldn't exactly imagine Jace and Richard getting on. Richard, though he had good intentions, seemed a little... uptight. From what he had seen thusfar, Jace was quite the opposite. He was not surprised to hear that Jace was a cat person. There was something distinctly catlike about him... the slender but supple limbs, the elegant movements... Gabriel was probably closer to a cat himself, but sometimes he did find himself mimicking the behaviour of his wolf-form. Particularly when fighting.

"Ooh, Egyptian. Exotic." he grinned. He was not entirely sure himself whether or not his flirting was serious, but for now, it was fun, so he continued to let his finger trace circles on the man's bare knee.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:08 am

"The funny thing is, I have only been there once in my life."

He licked his lip again, enjoying the sensation on his knee. Relaxing, he took another swig and locked eyes with Gabriel.

"So, I feel that it is only fair that you tell me a few facts about yourself?" He cocked his head to the side as he waited, expecting a couple of random (and probably useless) facts from Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:15 am

Gabriel rolled over languorously, staring up at the man from a halo of golden curls, a playful smile dancing around the corners of his mouth.

"Hmm... where to begin? I am from France, specifically Calais, though you have probably guessed that from my outrageouz French accent." he exaggerated the accent, laughing a little. "And as to be expected from my heritage, I like wine too. Although I haven't had it in centuries. I was not sure if I could still drink it, given my current species. I am generally sociable, but have been known to wind people up from time to time. Which is probably why Richard isn't too fond of me. Aaaaand..." he paused, giving a flirtatious wink up at Jace. "I have a weakness for... to use the old cliche... tall, dark strangers."

He laughed at his own cheesiness, and took another swig of wine. He should probably stop sometime soon. It was making him say stupid things.

Last edited by Gabriel deGaulle on Sat May 05, 2012 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 am

He gave a short laugh along with Gabriel as he exaggerated his accent.

"Calais, huh? I think I visited a place near there once... Not to sure." He murmured to himself as Gabriel continued to talk. A snort escaped his lips at the last thing Gabriel said, then he grinned.

"Aren't we all?" He laughed a little. Ah, the wine must be getting to my head now, Jason thought in amusement, finding everything a little bit to funny. He grinned.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I am not a tall stranger... Well compared to you, anyway." He nudged his knee into the taller vampires hip. He then giggled. Arms outstretched either side of him, he rested his head on the cooling sad and looked up at Gabriel, loopsided smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:32 am

Gabriel laughed. "Well, you would not suit that lovely dress nearly as well if you were my height. You suit it better than most women." Well, that could be because he was gay, but never mind.

Gabriel rolled onto his side so that he could get a better view of the Jace's face. Playing with a few locks of the man's hair, he smiled down at him. "Your hair suits you curled. It's pretty."

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 am

Jason giggled again, raising his head to look at the ebony dress he was wearing at his awkward angle, then dropped his head back on the sand. "Now I wont say that. There are hundreds of women that can pull this dress of better then me." His lips twitched at the compliment. "But, thank you~"

He continued to show of his pearly white teeth as Gabriel rolled closer. "Heh. Again, thank you~" He let the other vampire play with his locks of hair, "But, careful. The curls are starting to fall out... If the have not already."

He turned away from the vampire to look at the twinkling lights dotted about in the inky sky. "Sooo~ What brought you here? A place to stay? blood?" His lips turned into a more childish smile, and he wiggled his eyebrows. "Sex?" As soon as he said that word, giggles erupted from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 am

Gabriel chuckled, the sound deep in his chest turning into a noise that was almost a purr. He stopped playing with the curls but let his hand rest in the soft locks, as the man turned away slightly.

"The two usually go hand in hand, do they not? But yes, it does help. Humans can only really satisfy one of those needs, after all." he smiled, his fangs flashing slightly in the dark. "And it has been a long while since I have had any vampire contact."

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 am

"I think you will be surprised. There are some very skilful humans out there." Jason laughed again (yes, he was deferentially tipsy, he decided), a few fuzzy and exciting memories making themselves known. "I like to consider courting, or seducing, the humans as a starter, sex as the main course, and then their blood as the desert. Because, well, we all know the desert is the best bit about a three course meal."

"How long then?" He turned his head again to look at the vampire. "Last time I went for ages without vampire contact, I think I almost went a little crazy." He shivered a little. Fun times.

He quickly pushed those thoughts away, and reached a hand out to stroke Gabriel's cheek with his knuckles softly, his eyelids half shut, and he spoke with a purr. "I can promises you that you will get plenty of vampire contact~"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Gabriel laughed at the joke, then frowned a little as he tried to remember what dessert actually tasted like. He had not eaten human food since he had been one of them, and he had very few memories of his mortal life, if any.

"Sixty-three years."

He paused in his thinking. Jace looked troubled. Gabriel, having had little social contact, and therefore limited social skills, could not find any words of comfort, so he resorted to his usual flirtation, rolling on top of the man and resting his head softly on his chest. He gave a soft sigh as Jace stroked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 am

"Sixty-three years, huh? I could not stand being away from a vampire that long." Fifty years was the maximum Jason could stay out of contact with vampires, and that was really stretching it.

His lip stretched into a Cheshire cat grin again as the taller vampire rolled onto him - straddling the thigh still set on the white sand. Not bothered by the vampires weight at all, he moved the hand stroking the cheek and ran his fingers throw the top of the taller vampires golden hair.

Jason fidgeted a little under the vampire, to make him self more comfortable on the sand. The hand that had been outstretched found its way to a lock of hair, wrapping it around his index finger.

"You know what I hate? Horses."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 am

Well, it had not exactly been pleasant. Gabriel thought. But I had no choice in the matter.

Still, he would make the most of being around other vampires now. He purred a little under his breath as Jace combed his fingers through his hair, leaning into the hand. A shiver of pleasure rippled through his spine briefly, and he buried closer, tracing along the ridge a collarbone with one fingertip.

He laughed at what the man said, giving the collarbone a playful nip. "Where did that come from?"

Gabriel returned his amused gaze to the man's face, his eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 am

Jason automatically tilted his head back slightly as Gabriel softly ran a fingertip across his collar bone. A shiver of his own ran up his spine as the golden haired vampire grazed the skin with his teeth. Enjoying the little purr, he continued run his fingers threw the hair, slowly stating to massage the head gently underneath the golden locks.

"I thought we were playing the 'lets tell exchange random facts about our selves' game." Really, he just wanted to stop the awkward, or depressing, silence that he could almost see befalling them if they were left with their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 am

Gabriel gave a quiet moan, tilting his head backwards. He was well aware that this could be considered leaving his neck open to attack, but at the same time he did not quite care, at the sensation of the fingers smoothing his hair.

"Hmm ~ then, while we're giving random facts, I prefer Beethoven and Offenbach to... what is this new genre? Pop? But, oddly, I have a particular love of Black Sabbath."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

Jason grinned, and let his fingertips, previously threaded in Gabriel's hair, swiftly run down the side of the face and brush across the exposed neck.

"Really? I, personally, like most of the new music~!" Jason grinned, and reached out beside him. "I like to keep up to date with most of the music. Especially since this world seems to be controlled by the media."

He frowned, and looked to the side, rising a few inches, to see where his bottle of wine had gone. His face fell in horror when he noticed that the bottle had fallen over, the contents now seeping into the sand, giving the illusion that the earth was bleeding. A noise of upset came out of his mouth and he slumped onto the sand, then crossed his arms and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 am

Gabriel snickered a little at Jace's pouting face, sitting up to take a sip of his own. He gave a little noise of appreciation, and caught Jace's eye teasingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want some?"

He tossed his head back as he drunk more deeply this time, feeling the rush of alcohol to his head faintly satisfying. Holding the last last mouthful, he bent down to press his lips to Jace's, passing the wine between them. He licked a few straying drops from Jace's lips and chin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)   Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel and Jace's second meeting (MATURE)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next