Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

hello *grin*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: hello *grin*   hello *grin* EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:29 am

the sun had just set, so it was still warm, but not warm enough for the woman was approaching the mansion.

she had her face hidden behind a red headscarf that cast shadows over her features, the only thing really visible being her large cat like grin.
the woman moved with easy and practiced grace of someone who was naturally agile and dexterous. her skin bore many scars from burns to stabs wounds to slashes. however, the way the woman wore them; it was if she was showing off a badge of honor, and she showed pride in them.

on her shoulder, sitting calmly and gazing with intensely intelligent eyes. he was a golden eagle that was slightly bigger than normal, and held a heavy scent of age that wasn't normal for something of his kind.

it was easy to see that both the woman and the bird were proud creatures, with a slightly cocky air, and the woman striding with confidence and ease, despite being in foreign lands.

the woman carried a air of twin scimitars at her side, and the bold colours she wore stood out again the darkness that had settled as the metal on her gauntlets flashed in the half light.

well....seems like we've reached our destination. smells just like the scents from the messenger *licks lips* to bad i hadn't eaten in so long that his blood was too tempting. the ancestors would have seriously scowled at me for that.

however, despite her words, she didn't care for killing a twenty year old human. it wasn't a child, so she felt no remorse.

she continued towards the mansion, a hand resting easily on the hilt of a scimitar
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello *grin*   hello *grin* EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:08 am

Coilean hummed as he strolled around the mansion grounds, hands buried deep in his pockets.

His hair was loose down his back and he wore a simple short sleeved red shirt with a great number of rips and tears that weren't there for fashion. His feet were encased in red converse.

"My love, its quite a thrill
Darling, I'll be your werewolf
Your werewolf
A-oo, a-oo, a-oo
"

He sang idly, gazing around with keen silver eyes.

When his eyes settled on Sharifa he removed a hand from his pocket and waved it casually in greeting. "Hey, kid."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello *grin*   hello *grin* EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:27 am

Sharifa instantly smelt the presence of another before hearing, and finally seeing, whoever was near by

turned out to be a calm looking werewolf, a Lycan.

his scent lacked the richness of a pureblood, meaning he was bitten.

poor bastard must have went through hell on his first transformation.

he also had a calm confidence of someone who has seen many more fights than Sharifa had in her short years, and was obviously well versed in fighting.

however, what made Sharifa grin and wave back was a simple fact.

she couldn't smell hostility or threat on him, and so wasn't afraid of some kind of attack.

all of this was processed in moments in her head.

Salom, Sayyid she replied, bowing her head, and tilting it slightly to the side as she pushed her hair out of the way. she was aware of Lycan customs, and with her being a lesser, she had to show submission by exposing her neck. straightening up again, she smiled brightly. am i right in assuming that this is Cacciatori di Sangue? also, correct me if i'm wrong on this, but i thought it was a vampire refuge, and your scent tells me you're a bitten Lycan.

her tone was light and friendly, but her arabian accent messed up the italian, and she had to slow down her speaking and concentrate to say the words.

she reached up and stroked Altair who evaluated the lycan, and deemed him safe as well, bowing his head slightly and closing his eyes as his wings spread out. however, he didn't show submission as he was too proud, and possibly stronger. even if he was so bound he had no access to any source of power unless the situation called for it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello *grin*   hello *grin* EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:54 pm

He snorted darkly and looked away, shoving his hands deeper in his pockets. "Don't show a wolf your throat, idiot. It's fine and well between us but if you vampires start bearing your throats, we'll start tearing them out. We're still natural enemies, even if we coexist in this coven."

That woman was lucky he had no dire need to go around killing anything that bared its throat to him.

"New ownership," he replied, turning his eyes back to her. "There are currently four Elders, each of a different species."

"That bird has the right idea," he commented off-handedly as the bird did not bare his throat. "I'm probably the most docile Lycan you will ever meet but if you bare your throat again even I wont be able to resist."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello *grin*   hello *grin* EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Sharifa huffed and pouted for a moment before going back to normal

[color=gold]sorry then. i've only heard rumours and probably didn't get the full picture. only Lycans i've ever met were Rabids. not very polite if you ask me. my attempt at being polite just got kicked in the ball i guess[color=gold] Shar laughed, stroking Altair

then let me try again she bowed low at the wait and then looked up grinning if this is offencive or life threataning as well, then i'm stumped at how to be polite to a Lycan she chuckled, straightening again and really? interesting. the mix up should make life......hectic here *chuckles*

also, it doesn't suprise me that Altair knew what he was doing...bloody bastard for not telling me anything of importance until i reach a higher level in training...*grumbles in arabic*

she glowered at the bird that seemed as if it were smirking smugly at Sharifa, causing her to stick her tongue out at the bird in a childish fashion
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello *grin*   hello *grin* EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

"Yeah, rabids are fun," he replied with a sarcastic cheer. How many times had he had to deal with a wolf gone rabid because of hi intense way of training?

He inclined his head with a slight grin. "That's fine. Not offering yourself out on a silver platter there."

His silver eyes rolled heavenward. "You have no idea." Already he had had to deal with a powerful demon and had poisoned the Vampire Elder.

Coilean arched a brow at the childish exchange. "Women shouldnt swear, dear." It wasnt like he had expected her to be the perfect little woman and not swear; far from it. Women these days didnt seem to care what they did or said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello *grin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello *grin*   hello *grin* Empty

Back to top Go down

hello *grin*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Courtyard-
Jump to: