Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Moving In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

Moving  In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:42 pm

"I See..." He gave Ignicio a gentle look. Resisting temptation of twisting his ring and keeping his fingers locked, he then leaned on the other prince. As usual, he did not feel words of pity were going to do anyone any good.

In the moments of silence, he reflected on what the Incubus said, chewing his lip. One of the last thing he said niggled in the back of his mind. He felt it was not the time to say it, but he could not help himself. Besides, one more question could not hurt.

"So, you are finding a mate then?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:58 am

Ignicio wrapped his arms around the younger prince and rested his chin on the top of his head, eyes still firmly on the drawing. He wanted to go home...

He grip tightened on his lover and tears stung his eyes. He didn't let them fall, though. And if it was bought up he'd deny it. He would not cry. He was too strong to cry. He was Ignicio, son of Aldonza and Clemente, prince of Spain.

And he would not cry.

"Perhaps..." he muttered. "I won't go openly looking for a mate."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:47 am

Richard placed his interlocked hands on top of Ignicio's, his thumbs brushing the tanned skin soothingly. While he did not notice the other Prince was holding back tears, he did notice the heavy mood filling the atmosphere. So he only hummed in response and left it at that.

Silence swallowed them up and Richard looked down at his book. He wondered if it was on the right page, let alone which word he read up to. He could barley remember what it was about. It was a fairly dull book. Mind going blank for a few beats, it took him a while to notice the boxes in the corner of his eye. They bugged him a little, now that he remembered of there messy existence. With a sigh, he slightly squeezed Ignicio's hands.

"You know, those boxes are not going to unpack themselves."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yeah," he agreed, pulling away from the younger vampire.

"Let's get everything unpacked."

It'd take his mind off his family. There wasn't much in any of the boxes that would remind him of anyone. Perhaps an odd trinket Patricia thought he'd like or a wooden necklace charm Robert had carved for him.

He pushed off the chair and gave Dick a half-smile over his bare shoulder as he loped towards the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:26 am

Richard closed and balanced to book on the arm of the chair to half Ignicio. He would find what ever page and word he was on later.

The corners of his own lips twitching back at Ignicio, and he turned his attention to one of the boxes. Bending down and opening it up, he almost fell back on the balls of his feet in surprised. Quickly steadying himself, he peered back into the box. Reaching into the box to grab a hold of the fake fur, he pulled out a soft toy of a white tiger.

He blinked, turning the cuddly toy around in his hands. Turning over his shoulder, he called over to Ignicio with his brows knitted together.

"Um... can I ask why you have this?" He raised the toy a little higher in the air.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:32 am

Ignicio flipped open the flaps of another box, sifting through it. Jewellery mostly. His over silversmith work and some woodwork pieces Robert had given him through the years.

He looked back over his shoulder curiously at the question. His face broke out into a grin at the sight of the plush toy in his lovers hands.

"A gift from Giacinto so I would stop complaining when she spent days out of the bed." Ignicio was the type of person that had to constantly be hugging something or someone to be able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:12 am

Richard blink, not quiet expecting that answer.

Well, really, he did not have any idea what he was expecting. If anything, something along the lines of; 'Oh, it is a memento' or 'Something I won at a fair'. Not; 'I sometimes sleep with it', to sum it up nicely.

Baby blue eyes flickered back to the soft toy, then back to the grinning vampire. Richard's lips twisted into a half smile - corners of them twitching while the rest was pulled into a straight line. Unable to keep the fairly straight face for more then a second, he turned his head to the side, letting out the small snickers.

"Really?" He asked through fingers, trying to hide the amusement.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:51 am

"I'm an Incubus. I get cuddly when I'm asleep." He pulled a large carved tree jewellery stand from the box and set it on the chest of drawers. "And when I don't have anything to hug, I get pissy."

With a smirk, his eyes turned back over his shoulder to Dick. "And you're letting me stay here. You've volunteered yourself for new teddy."

How long would the snickers last now, he wondered.

The Incubus bent to take up a handful of leather thongs with silver and wooden charms then turned back to the tree to hang them up one-by-one with care.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Richard bit his lip, trying to control the small bouts of laughter. Only barely retaining himself, he finally looked up at the Incubus, hand still in place to hide the lines of amusement.

It was not his fault he found the thought of Ignicio with a teddy hilarious.

He blamed the fact that the vampire did not look like the 'soft'. With his stubble, strong build and numerous of scars, the thought of him snuggling up with the fluffy toy was plain down funny. Plus, hugging something while sleeping was something his younger sister use to do.

About to make a comment about his sister, he tripped over the first letter before he could finish. The corners of his lips fell and his cheeks dusted pink.

The image of Ignicio snuggling a soft toy was instantly replaced with Ignicio, with his stubble, strong build and numerous of scars, snuggling against him.

The image instantly added to his blush, extending it to his ears. His brain for a moment stopped on that thought, leaving him silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In   Moving  In - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2