Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

buliding from scratch (

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

buliding from scratch ( Empty
PostSubject: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 am

Taylor had been shopping a few days back for bits and pieces that she had needed to fix her destroyed Land Rover

she still grumbled on occasion, but the bite of her words had faded a fair amount now, as she knew she could fix it easily enough....and with enough time

she sighed heavily as she saw her Land Rover, the back end of it having been crushed by a Vampire's abilities...she was lucky he hadn't crushed the front end or it would have gone boom, and she doubted even the vampire would have survived

thankfully, the parts she had ordered had been delivered and she managed a grin

she could get to work

going over to her toolbox, she unlocked it and pulled out various tools...one of them being a large power tool used by firemen to cut people out of destroyed cars....sh needed to cut most of the body work off of the back end and she could access all the bolts later to take out

she sighed both happily and irritably at the amount o work she had to do.

at least she'll be kept entertained for the day

pulling her goggles over her eyes and also pulling out a blow torch, she set about on cutting off the body work and would work from there
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 am

Jingyo had spent the afternoon wandering round the mansion and its grounds. Both were very stunning; architecture and craftsmanship. He was well rested from earlier that day and had bathed till he was as clean as a whistle. He yawned and stretched his limbs, popping a few muscles in the process.

Turning the corner, he came to, what he believed to be, the garage. His ears pricked up to the sounds of someone/something clanking and banging away in there. Stepping inside cautiously, he scanned the room. He noticed a tall girl with bright blue hair working over a battered looking car. She seemed pretty engrossed in her work so he plopped down onto a stool to watch. The inquisitive elf was fascinated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Taylor cut through the roof and lifted it off, already sensing another presence in the garage, but ignored it for a few moments until all the body work (having decided to strip the entire body work off) was off

she turned around and saw an oriental looking blond elf sitting there and watching on with curiosity clear in his eyes

however, Taylor's eyes widened and she went up to him and poked him to make sure he was real

dude! you're so young! i haven't seen an elf so young in.....centuries! taylor said in wonder, grinning brightly

it had been a while since there was another new and young elf and many thought that Elves were becoming sterile...perhaps the Old Races won't be dying out so quick

sorry about the rude intro...well...not really, but any ways. i'm Taylor Longwood, or Sparrow if you prefer. who the hell are you?

she grinned down at the new elf before going back to her vehical and the boxes and packages next to it, opening them up an pulling out the new body work bits andn pieces

i might be a bit distracted as i'm working she called over her shoulder as she checked the pieces and then put them back, now going back to her vehical to take out the bolts bring out other tools ready to take off anything that's buggered
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 am

Jingyo sat back in surprise as Taylor poked him, then went back to her work. He quickly stood up to bow and introduce himself, knocking over the stool in the process. He cursed under his breath.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taylor-ssi; I'm Kwon Jingyo.." The elf smiled brightly, flicking his fringe. He rocked onto the balls of his feet to match the latter's height.

"Yah, so tall," Then placing his hands on her shoulders to steady himself. He grinned.

She seems nice--a fierce, aigoo, very talkative. Maybe you could be friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 am

Annyeonghaseyo, then, Kwon Jingyo she chuckled, finishing unscrewing the botls and took off a great deal of the buggered body work and sighed at seeing how bent the frame was under the bodywork

she chuckled when the little elf tip toed to try and match her height and doesn't get past her eyebrow level

nah, you're just short, Moyashi she snickered, and patted his head

so what brings you to my humble corner of the garage with my currently wrecked vehical? are you into cars as well? or are you a traditional elf? she asked, raising a pierced eyebrow and grinning brightly, her violet eyes sparking with mischief

Taylor obviously was one that was someone who enjoyed playing around and dancing around rules while still following them and so getting away with all kinds

but then there was a fierce and powerful edge to her shown in the simple way of how she held herself

she was a strong fighter and huntress, who definately knew her way around a weapon and around a battlefield

she wasn't someone to get on the wrong side of
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 am

He thought about the question. He wasn't so much 'traditional' as much as he was interested in cars. He just didn't care too much for things outside of fashion. He shrugged.

"Ah, I was just out for a stroll when I heard noises. I'm not much of a car fan myself." He was beginning to get distracted by Taylor's wonderful blue hair. He extended a hand to stroke it cautiously.

Taylor-ssi, you're very fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 am

Taylor snickered as she felt a hand on her hair

you like it? it's natural in a sense. i didn't dye it that way *snickers* but yeah, you have a strong curiosity Moyashi.

yes. she had already given the new one a nickname

he did remind her of a beansprout
short, pale hair, kinda cute in a way and spring like

well, if ya like, i can show ya a few things on cars. they're a bit complicated in one way, simple in another

she smiled as she finished stripping the entire back end and set about repairing it, thankful she had paied attention to doing body work as well as fixing the engine
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:43 am

Jingyo cocked his head to the side and squinted at the car behind Taylor. He didn't fancy that idea very much. He wasn't one to get his hands dirty--unless it was sex. The man's hands were pale and feminine, decked out in rings; meant only for light work.

"Ah- no, Taylor-ssi, I think I'll just watch." Taylor-ssi? Noona? How old was she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 am

Taylor looked over her shoulder and then at the boy's hands

i guess it's for the best. the metal and oil would kill your hands. yours are way to soft m'dear. she said, shrugging a shoulder and raised the car o the ramp so she could get the tires off and the raised it higher to get underneath it

moving over to her toolbox, she picked up the same cutters she used to cut off the bodywork, and hefted it up, grunting at the weight of it, and flicked a switch so the cutters gripped onto the metal

twisting it slightly, biting her lip and using her hip to help keep the tool up, she cut out the mangled axle, catalyser, and exhaust

when they were out, she put the tool back down with a huff, and began removing the bits of mangled metal, sometimes scowling at bits before throwing them to the side

so how old are you kid? you smell really really young to me

she now had a few oil and dirt smears on her face and her arms were now dark grey with oil
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 am

Jingyo watched in horror as Taylor became more and more grubby by the second. Resisting the urge to wipe away the oil smears on her face, he put his hands behind his back.

"Hmm? Oh, I am twenty-three." He smiled, "What about you, Taylor-ssi? You look young."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 am

taylor's eyes widened and her hand slipped as she was pulling out the exhaust, dropping it and making a cloud of black carbon and dust erupt and cover her

the metal clattered to the floor and landed on her foot

agh! *hops around* ow! sheesh! and dude! i thought i was young! i'm around 500, give or take. you're only in your twenties!?! wow kid, you really are young *chuckles* and here i thought my generation was the last of the Elven race. i thought all the Old Races were dying out to make room for the New Race of humans and stuff

she coughed and spat out the bit of carbon dust that got in her mouth to the side

eugh....not nice. she made a face, sticking out her tongue and closing one eye by the way, what does the ssi bit you keep saying mean? i've heard it before but never udnerstood it....it's korean right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: buliding from scratch (   buliding from scratch ( Empty

Back to top Go down

buliding from scratch (
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garages-
Jump to: