Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The dead don't die.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The dead don't die. Empty
PostSubject: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:43 am

Alexis stood at the open gates of the manor staring, she had not been awake long and still required shelter from those that would wish harm upon her.
Cacciatori di Sangue, a coven, and safe haven for vampires and any such immortal creature.
She could not help but feel a haunting presence coming from the estate, though ever since she had been bound in her coffin her powered had been subdued to a point.
She clenched her fists softly, recalling the experience, one hundred years she had spent inside that box in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 am

Taylor suddenly bolted up form her branch out in the gardens, a sudden oh-so-familiar presence suddenly swarming around her

her eyes flew wide and ears tilted back, her beathing getting slightly heavier and heart beginning to race

that's impossible! it's not her! it can't be! she hissed under her breath, and was instantly out of the tree and racing towards the source of the presence

as she ran, leaping over obsticals easily and running around others, she loaded her two large handguns, 'Retribution' and 'Judgement' (we're talking Hellsing style guns here XD) with UV round in Retribution and Explosive capped silver bullets in Judgement

she growled low in her throat as she loaded and kept her eyes forwards. once her guns wer ready, she checked her other weapons and making sure she had pleanty of ammo

even if she didn't, she would fight this creature with her bare hands

eventually, she made it to near the entrance and was gritting her teeth hard enough the muscles in her jaw stood out, and her eyes were just feral slits, the pupils like a snake's.

there stood a young looking woman with silver hair and a purely deadly presence

it was Alexis Rozen

an old bounty she couldn't finish....and instead sealed for, what was supposed to be, eternity

that obviously didn't hold true

hear heart was racing and adrenaline was pulsing through her like wildfire, her grip on her guns tightening as she took aim, going into 'Blue Sparrow' mode

she was the rutheless huntress again

you! you're not supposed to up and about! what the fuck are you doing here parasite!? you should be bound in that gaia forsaken coffin in that place that even nature abbandoned! why are you here!?! she hissed violently, eyes going wide and everything about her practically growing with rage and spite and hate and disgust

how dare that woman disgrace this land with her presence!
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 am

Alexis turned to face the one she knew to be Blue Sparrow, her eyes had changed due to her time spent in that coffin, they use to be a soft pink but here now deep crimson and the whites of her eyes had faded to black.
"Hello Sparrow."
She replied in a gentle voice that tip-toed on the realms of being eerie and being all out horrifying.
Her head tilted to the side as she let out a soft chuckle.
"You should of put more chains on the coffin, you underestimated me again, I can't help but wonder, how many times do you plan on doing that?"
A grin spread across her face, the fanged teeth clearly visible.
"I am here for the same reason as you, I suspect.
Sanctuary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 am

i guess the priest i hired wasn't good enough and i didn't have enough energy to fully bind you like i should have. she growled darkly, still not lowering her weapons

she wouldn't udnerestimate again

and this one has aged a further 100 years

but then, so has Taylor

while i'm here, and especially to you, my name is Taylor. you don't deserve to use the name my father gave me. hardly anyone here knows me as Blue Sparrow, and it will be kept like that. if you speak to any about that, i will personally make sure you stay bound, or better yet, dead, if word so much as gets out. i don't care if you're here for sanctuary, and i don't think you deserve it. filthy creature

however, a tick developed above Taylor's eyebrow

....however..........i now have an elder to answer to.....and you're protected now by a Vampire Elder as well..........*lowers guns grudgingly* all the Elders are connected to one another in all kinds of ways. i upset one, i imagine i'd have the whole Elder Councile making sure i'd get kicked out for such disobediance to the rules here....in short, i can't touch you she growled, lips curling in distaste i won't upset my Elder and any of the other Elders. i have my own chains to bow to now.

she hated being bound, all of a sudden, as well as the connections with some of the others she had made....it was all weaknesses...something to be used against her....something to destroy to break her.....

never again will she allow herself to be broken like that again

never

not by anyone, and especially not by Alexis
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 am

The grin on Alexis' face grew wider, her teeth glinting in moonlight.
"Well Taylor~"
She practically sang the name.
"Seems like I am not the only one who has been bound."
She lifted her hand to her mouth and giggled.
"It's almost comical seeing you forced to lower your weapons. I truly thought I would never see the day that happened, unless of course, I broke both your hands..."
She said, contemplating the idea.

Her face suddenly bore a deadly expression.
"You're lucky your priest friend bound me for as long as he did,
do you know what a vampire looks like after not feeding for one hundred years?
It's not a pretty sight, you would not believe how much I had to drink to get my body back into this state."
The corner of her mouth twitched up slightly.
"It is also quite fortunate for you that some of the bindings still exist."
She unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt, showing a runic symbol blazing across her chest.
"I am not full...yet.
If I were I would have already torn your worthless elven body into pieces for what you have done to me!"
She snarled her words, her hands trembling angrily at her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 am

she scoffed and sneered

you could totally remove my arms and i'd still find a way of holding a weapon up to you.

her lips curled even more in distaste at the fact she was as bound as Alexis was now.

she had her hands tied behind her back and legs tied together as well as being gagged and drugged

she was helpless to do anything

she grit her teeth harder, a slight grating noise being heard

but then she snickered cruely as she heard of the vampire's fate

are you sure you fed enough? you still look like an old hag with some fucking wierd eyes, Parasite. fucking ugly piece of shit. and as for tearing me apart for what i did, i'm not the same 'Blue Sparrow', you fought a while back. a Century is enough to learn some more tricks. and to learn about control and judgement more....i had underestimated you once...but that's the only time.....never again. everything i did to you was deserved for what you did, parastic vermin!

she grinned evily at seeing the rage shaking her

and before you think of trying to hurt me, even after you're out of your bindings fully, i have the same protection as you, Leech. and the Elder you have is the most powerful vamp on this planet as of right now. and she has a cohort of highly dangerous and very old other Elders at her side. you wouldn't stand a chance if you step out of line in this place. i won't even need to lift a finger as they would do the work for me she paused in thought and her grin became a little more mad...going sadistic and impossibly wide and showing how fearl she was right then as her eyes widened nad the pupils and iris went small, looking almost insane...gaia forbid Zeke or Moe seeing her like this.

but i'd probably stop them some how as you're my prey! no one elses! your life will be ended by my hands Parasite! i won't let others touch you!

this girl was her prey and her prey alone

no one can touch her! she's hers!

anyone that tries to take her hunt form her will die painfully

this is hers to end at the right time
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 am

Alexis smirked and Taylor spouted off names towards her, none of which fazed her in the slightest.

She mockingly touched her face, putting on a hurt expression.
"What's that, I still look unwell?
Well I hear there is a town just a little south of here, and I sure there are plenty of people whom I could use to fix up the last of the damage.
As for my eyes, I suppose I should thank you for them Taylor.
All that time in a dark box does wonders for a vampires eyes, I can see everything."

Alexis smirked softly, it was true her eyes gave her new insight, she could see everything about a person, the heat signature their bodies had down to the very aura surrounding a person.
Taylor's aura was violent, thrashing towards Alexis like tentacles made of blackness that was only obtained by pure hatred.

She shrugged softly.
"You assume I am going to step out of line? You of all people should know how good I am at playing my role in this little production.
Who's to say that if I did go against the Elder's wishes that they would have any evidence to pin against me?"
She grinned again, quite enjoying the fact that Taylor stood only a few feet from her and yet could do nothing.

"My my you are possessive aren't you? I am glad I have left such an impression on you Taylor."
She said, taking a step towards to elf, a cat like purr rumbled from within Alexis' chest, a sound that Taylor would be more than familiar with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:21 am

Taylor's hands twitched at the purr, memeories suddenly flashing up and causing her rage to build up even more

she could almost swear her eyes were pitch black now and having a red edge to them that had only ever been seen once...and that was when she wasn't ain a good place

she was beyond pissed and angry right then

you will do no such things while here...this place is maintained and protected by the Elders and the rest of us here. you can't....no, won't go on a masacar like you had last time. but yes, i know how well you pay, and the lack of evidence pointing to you...which is why it took me so fucking long to get you....but thankfully, i'm good enough to track and point you out. with us being in contact a lot fo the time, it gives me perfect opportunities to toy with you. you're not the only one who likes playing with prey

she growled, her rage turning from hot to cold, sharpening everything and making her words colder than liquid nitrogen

i really wish i didn't have to put my weapons down..........but my chains are yanking at me to do so. i should just kill you now and be done with it and save a few lives. i feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to feel your cold lips before they die.

gaiadamn that purr.....the memories of that last encounter were stirring up her anger and making it colder and more deadly, and making her loose 'Taylor' and going into an older and much more experienced 'Blue Sparrow'

she struggled to keep 'Taylor' as 'Dark BlueSparrow' began swamping her
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Alexis could not help but smirk as she watched Taylor's reaction to her purring, such a simple noise could cause so much disturbance.

She chuckled softly, and looked Taylor in the eye, thoroughly amused by how mad the elf was getting in her presence.

"Well we both know that I have no intention of dying anytime soon.
I fear you put too much faith in your elder's darling, saying I can't do what I did to those villages all those years ago is very amusing.
Do you know how many people died because you left me in that box? I don't think I would of been able to devour that many humans in the hundred years you kept me locked away.
It's a true shame, you weren't there to protect them Taylor, their blood is on your hands, not mine.
I'm just a lowly creature acting on instinct."

Her words were mocking, her demeanor unchanging as Taylor's rage lashed at her.

She smiled and brought her hand to her lips.
"You feel sorry for them?
I don't see why it seems like the perfect use of human life to be honest.
The death of a few lowly humans to fuel something far greater."
She added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

suddenly, any dark aura and rage that taylor emmited was suddenly gone, back lashing back to her and disappearing

she was completely still, head tilted slightly to the side and fringe hiding her eyes

when she did look up properly, her stare was as cold as ice and as blank as a sheet of paper

of course i put faith in my elders. they are far stronger than me a evil looking grin spread across her face which should be enough to make you nervous. i was the first person to ever come even close to defeting you. you were a Cold Bounty i took up. i was the first to even stop your rampage....and i would have no hope against these elders...i wonder how you would fair against all of them baring down on you.

then suddenly, she was right in front of the vampire, eyes wide and holding only a scrap of sanity and grin painfuilly wide

deep down, you know you're nervous about them, you know you wouldn't win, you know you wouldn't come out with only a binding for a century and a raging thirst after. the small part of your taint that was left in me from your attacks still lingers and connects me to your disgusting existance. it shows me what you are feeling without me having to see you. how do you think i felt you come, and you're the reason sleep has been hard...it's because you woke up. also, i know the blood is on my hands, but i have so much on them now it barely matters to me. it'll only add more to my already heavy concience. what's a little more weight and burden to an Outcast, parasite? yuo're only damning the already damned further.

she let out a hysterical chuckle and brought out her weapons again, pointing one at Alexis' temple

death is just a pull of the trigger away....so interesting, no? so much can happen with a twitch of my finger.

she calmed down a little and took a few steps back

a century is a long time to get stronger, and i have done just that while you festered in a box and grew weaker. i underestimated you once...it won't happen again....and don't underestimate me either. things have changed greatly in the time you rotted away creature.

her eyes were dark, stern and completely blank

'Taylor' had dissappeared except for a scrap, and 'Dark Blue Sparrow' had taken her place, a less sane, more hardened Bounty Hunter with scars that run right through to her heart
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Alexis let out a giggle, seeing Taylor all fired up like this relit a fire deep in her belly, a hatred she had long forgotten.

"I'd hardly say you got close to defeating me Sparrow, you and your little priest friend cheated."
She said with a smirk.
"I have to ask, how long did it take for your body to recover from our last encounter?
Surely it must have hurt quite a bit, i do hope it left some nasty scars."

She replied with a demonic grin of her own.
"Like you said darling, I'm your prey, and you're mine, you would nott want the elder's involved so don't act like you could run to them for protection."

Alexis closed her eyes and smiled, walking elegantly past the rather still Taylor and pushing open the front door of the mansion, walking in with a chuckle.
"Better stay on my heels Taylor, there is no telling what i'll do~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Taylor grinned at the challenge posed, and old and very faded scar growing more noticeable, the pale silvery skin going a pale grey

i guess it makes it all the more fun if the Elders aren't involved. it's much better hunting Solo. i don't have to share then

she followed Alexis through the door of the mansion, glgiding past her as 'Dark Blue Sparrow' had more grace and composure than 'Taylor'

though it took me a long time to heal from that wound you gave me across my chest, it still healed over nicely, i'm afraid *dark chuckle* at least i left something *gestures to seal on Alexis' chest* and as for the cheating, alls fair in war and fights. it's whoever survives that wins. and since we both survived, the battle is still going on. i look forwards to our next round m'dear Parasite

she couldn't get rid of the dark grin on her face, and the little scrap of 'Taylor' that was left was trying to struggle to the surface to remind her of her new family of Moe and Zeke, but she wasn't as strong as 'Dark Blue Sparrow', who was easily dominating the elf's mind
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 pm

That's the Sparrow she remembered, malicious and twisted.
"You're no longer hiding under that silly facade Sparrow,
I dare say I dislike this new persona of yours, far too composed, none of that feral grit that you hold."

She spoke as she fiddled with her sleeves, looking around the entry way she followed her nose to the direction she figured the kitchen would be in.

"It seems only fitting that these only involves the two of use, though be warned, if you involve others, I will not think twice in unleashing the wrath intended for you on them."

She rounded a corner, walking into the kitchen.
"I dare say all this talking has made me rather peckish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Taylor laughed heartily, her eyes still not their violet, but isntead a dark purple that was almost black now

it's not a facade. just another side of me that had come up and beat back my otrher sides for a while. nothing i can't handle. i hate lies, not matter the persona, so i won't hide who i am, even if the nicer side of me is at the center stage. but i must admit, this person is much more fitting to fight you.

'taylor' growled quietly in her mind at the thought of bringing in others to fight along side her against Alexis, and so did 'Dark Blue Sparrow', for a different reason of course

i think we've already clarified, only you and me will be fighting. i dfon't share prey. you're mine and mine alone my Dear Parasite. no one will end you but me she scowled at the vampire as she spoke as for food, there are blood banks. you use those here

'taylor' said that last bit as 'Dark Blue Sparrow' didn't really care where her enemi feeds
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

Alexis moved around the room, opening a small bar fridge, opening it and pulling out a bag of blood,
"Ahhh! I found you!"
She sang, tearing opening the bag and drinking straight from it, blood dribbling down her chin.
She giggled softy and wiped her chin on her sleeve.

"I look forward to killing you Sparrow."
She yawned softly and stretched her arms and grinned.
"I think I will hold off for a moment though, being locked up makes you miss the little things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 am

Taylor snickered

i'm afraid i'll have to deny you that pleasure as it will be i who will be killing you she chuckled and pulls up a chair across from the vampire, cracking open a beer and lighting a cigarette, blowing smoke rings

she took a long sip of her drink and grinned at her enemy

however, like you, i feel the need to postpone killing you. i am here for some R'n'R. i'm still recovering from some old wounds and have a new Cold Bounty to persue. *chuckles* i must be the first elf to take on two Cold Bounties at once, as you're a Cold Bounty and up and about. *sighs happily* my my, two good hunts. what have i done to deserve this *grins*

she laughed and took another sip of her drink and took a long drag on her cigarette, her dark eyes trained on the vampire as she thought of different painful and entertaining ways of wiping this creature form the face of Gaia's Earth permenantly
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 am

Alexis grabbed another blood bag, tearing it open with her teeth and gulping it down.
She looked down at the empty bag, her bloody lips pouting softly.
"Hardly as satisfying."
She remarked grumpily.

Alexis leaned her elbows on the table and leaned her head on her hands,
"How much is my pretty little corpse going for nowdays?
That is assuming you didn't get your payment for simply putting me in a box in the middle of nowhere."

She added with a smirk that showed off her sharp fangs, her lips still stained red from her meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 am

oh! i alraedy got the money for putting you in a box last time. a good 453,878,893 pounds right there. however, since you're bounty is technically done, the bounty itself is done. but my hunt isn't. i'm just completing it for fun *chuckles and blows out a cloud of smoke that lookedoddly like a skull* it was an obscure amount in all honesty, but it was good pay. this is all just for pleasure now

she chewed on her cigarette and lifted her beer back to her lips

however, with your latest masacar, as you tell me, your bounty will be reawakened. i had only told my payers that i had bound you and stuff, so i think they expected you to wake up. now they know i'm stronger, they'll probably call me abck in to finish the job any ways. until i get a letter saying the price, i don't really know i'm afraid m'dear parasite.

she flicked the empty bag of blood off of the table with a careless twitch of the wrist and chuckled

also, bagged blood ain't gonna be good. not fresh or anything like that and more often than not, cold.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 am

"It would be safe to assume that I will not be getting to that town without a certain chaperone following my every movement so I suppose I will just have to make do with a willing donor within these walls."

She said with a smile as she ran her hands through the longer part of her hair.

"My my that is a handsome price isn't it, though not totally undeserved I suppose."

She yawned and straightend up, stretching her arms above her head.
"I grow tired, the sun will be up soon, After that long inactive simply being awake wears me out at the moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:38 am

Taylor snickered

there should be a few. but be carefu of who you pick as some blood will react bad. i wouldn't want you dying before i could kill you myself, my dear parasite. and yes, it was a very very handsome sum. and well earned if you ask me. that chest wound nearly bled me dry. well done for that by the way. you were the first and only other to be able to do that, nearly kill me that is.

Taylor outright laughed at her final comment, her grin still painting her face and twisting the features slightly so they seemed harsher

oh, Parasite, you really are quite weak. you will be no fun to kill now. far to easy. yes, i will let you regain your strength my dearest little parasite so i can actually have fun playing with my prey

her eyes flickered brightly with anticipatio, and sight disapointment at how weak Alexis was...honestly, she had expected more of the vampire
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Alexis chuckled softly.
"I'm a vampire, I know who is safe to drink from."
She said with a little smirk on her face.
"I had hoped, when I woke up in my coffin that the wound could of turned fatal, but alas it seems next time I have to make it a little deeper, perhaps I will sinply lobb off your head.
I'll keep it as a trophy."

She giggled softly at the thought of having Sparrows head sitting over her fireplace.
"Fear not Sparrow, once this final rune fades I will be more then a match for you, it detects when I am conscious and saps my energy accordingly, trying to keep me asleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Taylor snickered

alas, i am far to stubborn to let you kill me. but i should think my head would be a nice decorations. adfter all, it's obvious i'm good looking or you wouldn't want my head as a trophy *chuckle*

she twirled a lock of hair and finished her beer, leaning back in her chair and then resting her booted feet over the table as she balanced on the back legfs of her chair

and that little rune is draining you? *laughs* wow, in a way you're being bested by that priest, but i guess using my blood to draw it on you strengthened it. such a shame. must mean it'll last a little longer and i'll have to wait to kill you. but still *grins* i await the day eagerly

she looked down at herself, noting the relativly practical and somewhat bright clothes and scowled

i think i'll be getting back into my dark hunting leathers again soon.....this is far to much like how the humans dress.

as her mind was calming down from all the stress of before, 'Taylor' began beating her way to the forefront of her mind again, beginning to push back 'Dark Blue Sparrow' again, but 'Taylor' knew that now that side of her reawakened, it would be a part of 'Taylor' on some level and won't sleep properly again

Taylor's eyes turned a shade lighter
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Alexis brushed off Sparrow's attempts at mocking her and rose to her feet, taking one last blood bag and walking to the door.

"The sun rising and I must sleep."
She said with a contented sigh as she cast one last look at Sparrow.

"I do hope that my presence doesn't haunt your dreams and deprive you of sleep little Sparrow.."
She flicked some stray strands of hair from her face.
"I look forward to our final meeting dear, let us hope it is the blood bath that we have both longed for, heaven knows I would take great pleasure in sinking my fangs into your flesh until your last breath."

She said with a smile as she gave Taylor a dismissive wave, disappearing from the door way to sleep away another day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Taylor mock bowed as Alexis left the room, grinning darkly still

she hadn't noticed that the once faint grey scar had darkened and spread out a little along veins and was gently pulsing as it reached a little further out and darkened to a dark grey

straightening out, she turned away and her grin spread even wider

yes, i can't wait, Dear Parasite. and it will be the bloodbath we plan. this will be the final stand, and i will come out on top, one way or a-gaiadamned-nother. i will complete this bounty

Taylor laughed darkly and quietly under her breath as she walked away to go and get changed out of her current clothes and into her dark leathers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dead don't die.   The dead don't die. Empty

Back to top Go down

The dead don't die.
Page 1 of 1