Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Good Evening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Good Evening - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 pm

He stepped into the warm spray of water, pulling the curtain closed around the bath.

"And so we shower."

He stuck his head out from behind the curtain with a grin. "Did you think you were getting laid again, Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

"Bastard." he grumbled, flicking him on the forehead playfully.

He climbed into the shower, pushing Jean along, arms wrapping around his waist with a playful nip to his shoulder. "Fine, I'll just clean you then."

Picking up the flannel, he started to wash his lover's shoulders, picking up the body wash to squirt over the skin, filling the room with an orange-scented cloud of steam. He scrubbed over the skin gently, smirking softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

He laughed, withdrawing back into the shower.

His eyes slid shut and he leaned back against Gabe, hands resting on top of his lover's.

A soft moan escaped him as Gabe started washing his back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 am

He purred softly at the little moan, dropping the flannel to the floor. His hands returned to the man's back, massaging it gently as he rubbed the body wash into the skin. If Jean didn't want to have sex, then they wouldn't have sex. But it wouldn't stop him from winding him up. The blond smirked, massaging lower to knead the skin of the man's lower back.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 am

Jean-Claude moaned again as Gabe's hands massaged his back.

His back arched slightly as the hands dropped lower, brushing over his tattoo.

He ran his hands through his hair a few times, pushing it back out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am

He licked his lips, hands dropping further to massage the man's upper legs gently, pressing a delicate kiss to the back of his lover's neck as his hands moved to the inside of Jean's thighs, not quite touching him, but very close. But he kept his movements at a moderate pace, not speeding up nor slowing down, as though he was not intending anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 am

He uttered a soft groan, leaning back against his lover, head resting on his shoulder.

Jean-Claude waited for Gabe to touch him, breath speeding up slightly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 am

He grinned as he heard Jean's breath start to speed up, fingers just brushing his member before sliding around him to wash his stomach and chest. His palms smoothed over the muscles, kneading them gently as a fingertip slid over a nipple. He acted as though he hadn't done anything, continuing to wash his torso, allowing his hands to occasionally brush the curve of the man's hipbones teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am

He whimpered softly.

"Dammit, Gabe," he moaned, pressing back against his lover.

His hands lifted to curl his fingers in Gabe's long hair, tugging at it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

He stifled a groan, pretending not to hear him as his hands slid up the man's body again, squirting some shampoo into his hair to massage it into a lather. He gently caressed the man's scalp with his fingertips before pushing him under the spray.

"Rinse." he ordered, his hands starting to slip lower again, washing him thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 am

He snorted, fingers running through his hair to get rid of the soap.

"Bastard."

He tilted his head back, lifting his face to the water.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:09 am

He snickered into his lover's ear. "I'm not that bad, am I?"

His hand trailed over the man's member, squirting some more body wash onto his hands before touching him again briskly, not lingering for a long time. He only acted as though he really was just cleaning him and not trying to wind him up at all.

His hand moved on, washing over a cheek quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 am

"No, you're worse," he grunted.

Where were all these teaching touches back in the bedroom? This was what he had wanted.

"Much worse."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 am

"I'm flattered." he purred, a hand sliding between the man's cheeks, rubbing over his entrance. A slick finger dipped in, slowly twisting and curling inside him. And pulled out again.

Suppressing a grin, the blond pulled away, stepping out of the shower. "Ok, all clean. Do you want to go and get lunch now?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 am

He moaned, pressing back against his lover's finger.

He growled lowly but straightened out, turning a smile to his lover.

"Sounds good." He could play the disinterested game.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 am

Hmm. Gabriel's eyes narrowed. Well. He wondered how long that would last. He padded out into the bedroom, picking up his clothes as he started to get dressed, shaking the water out of his hair. "What do you want for lunch?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 am

"I think I'll make myself some gaeran mari," he answered, towelling himself off as he raided his chest of drawers for a pair of shorts to throw on.

"O or AB for you?" he asked with a teasing grin as he pulled his shorts up his legs.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 am

Well that reaction was decidedly boring. His mouth twitched in annoyance. Perhaps a little more teasing was in order. He pretended to inspect his lover disapprovingly, walking around behind him.

"Those shorts really do not fit you." he commented, a hand grabbing the man's crotch with a smirk. "See? They are too tight here."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 am

He moaned, wrapping his arms around his lover, pressing forwards against the hand.

"I'll just have to deal with them being tight then, wont I? I'll get a looser pair when I'm out in town next."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:33 am

He smirked, sliding the zip over the man's erection slowly. "No, I really think you should take them off. It would be embarrassing to go downstairs like... that."

Suddenly, he had completely forgotten why he had set out to tease Jean in the first place. Oh well. It was fun.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 am

He arched a brow. "Since when did you become the fashion police?" he snorted softly.

"I think I can deal with the embarrassment of going downstairs like this."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 am

He snickered, imagining it. "Really? Just think of Jace's reaction for a moment."

His hand pulled down the man's shorts, pressing a teasing kiss to his jaw as he touched him softly, hand curling around his length. "Besides, it must be very uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

"He'd want to fuck me against the kitchen counter," Jean-Claude replied with a grin. "Would you join us?"

He pulled back away from his lover, bending to pull his shorts up.

"Lunch time, Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 am

He didn't let his jealousy take over him, reminding himself that Jace was just... like that. The blond grinned back at his lover playfully. "I'd be in you before he could even touch you."

He rolled his eyes a little, but gave up the game with a sigh. "Well, ok then."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 am

"Oh, really~?" he purred, glancing back at Gabe with heated blue eyes.

He walked towards the door, hips swaying, piercings glinting in the low light, drawing attention to both his tattoo and he low riding shorts.

"Shall we test that theory some time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Evening
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next