Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Awakening

Go down 
+2
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood
Alexis Rozen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Awakening  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 am

"I've had a lot of practise caring for wounds." She didn't get the luxury of the clan's healer when she got injured. She had to deal with things on her own.

She pursed her lips. "What does that tell you about running into battles like you did, Nee-chan? You need a lesson or two on tactics and strategy."

Her fingers threaded through Taylor's hair gently.

"I think we all need to head back to the mansion for some rest and proper medical treatment."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am

"We can't afford to move him... Did you say it was Zeke?...Yet."

She wasn't sure if he had broken bones and she needed to check it out. Not to mention it would be hard to carry him without hurting him further. He was not in a position to be played around with at the moment.

"We might be able to if he was on a sling, but we can't risk carrying him."

The elf paused, looking at her carefully. "How well can you heal?"

She needed to know how responsible the girl was before she could entrust him to her care. Sending the girl away from her lover was not something that she wanted to do, but she would have to do what was safest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 am

Taylor snickered quietly

it is the hard to master art of winging it *cough* it doesn
t matter any ways. we won. Alexis is tamed now....i can relax again *content sigh* and my family isn't dead at the end of it. i feel really good right now

she listened quietly to what her elder was saying and sighed again

she somehow found the strength to painfully push herself to her feet

he's healing as we speak. he's Lycan, remember? he'll live. we just need to get him to the infirmiry where he can be tended to properly. leaving him here much longer means he's away from proper medical care even long and reduces survival chances. from the sound of his braething, his lung i punctured and needs to get it seen to straight away in a sanitory enviroment she grunted out, slowly straightening out and clicking her bones

going over to zekem she found the strength to help the guy up and sling an arm over her shoulder, her eyes slightly glazed in pain

his lung will need draining...in the infirmary...now....or he may not make it. i doubt even he can withstand drowning in his own blood

she wasn't candying up anything about zeke's condition...if he wasn't in the nfirmary soon, he's a gonner form drowning in his own blood
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 am

"I can heal stab wounds well enough. I've dealt with more than a few of them in the past."

But this? Her eyes flickered to Zeke. She wouldn't be able to deal with this alone.

She shook her head with a sigh. "Not well enough to tackle this." Her pride had taken a blow with that statement, but Zeke was far more important to her than her pride.

Her eyes flickered up to watch Taylor silently.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:36 am

"Put him down. Carefully. I know what I'm doing."

Her eyes were flashing dangerously now, angered by Taylor's disrespect at her commands, and most of all, foolishness.

"You are right, to some extent, but if we carry him we risk crushing the injured lung, and that could lead to a leakage into the other. He can survive with only one lung in tact, but any further damage could risk his life. We cannot take that risk."

She snarled softly. "If you have the energy to carry the wounded man, you have the energy to go and get a sling so that we can move him safely. Do not act rashly of your own accord."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 am

Alexis had simply listened to them bicker for the last few moments.
Her eyes kept glancing over to Taylor, though she did resent the woman she could not help but he drawn to her.

She was well enough now to be able to run, she knew what Taylor needed at this moment and could not resist the urge to fulfill that need.

Though she was the one who had injured the lycan she rushed to the infirmary and gathered the sling that they required.

Wordlessly she walked up to the group, placing the sling onto the ground in front of them.

She had never looked as young as she did in that moment, though her stature had always been small she had the aura to make her seem more foreboding, that was gone and she now looked like a frightened child.
She backed away from the group, she knew that she was unwelcome and vanished back to her quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 am

Taylor saw Alexis bring the sling, and looking so much like a child

she double took at that and nodded her thanks to the vampire, raising her eyebrow as she darted away from the group

Taylor lowered Zeke down again, this time onto the sling

i'm sorry sera...really...but i won't let me be the cause of his death! i need him safe! and need him and moe safe!

as she spoke, she fell to her knees before the elder, looking up at her and showing all vulnerability

she was just about clining to conciousness and her usual self...she was exhausted mentally and physically after binding with corbett and fighting...she just needed to know that Zeke was somewhere safe, and moe was by her side before she could pass out

she knew Alexis would be fine and she could feel her presence through the bond.

please...i need them safe....they're all i have left!

she was half delerious with blood loss and stress at this point
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 am

"I just needed to wait for the sling to transport him safely on." she tapped her foot impatiently.

Taylor was really starting to get on her nerves. She knew what she was talking about, and had been the healer of her tribes for many years. The way Taylor had completely disregarded her advice when Sera had plenty of experience was frankly disrespectful.

She turned to the vampire, frowning a little. "Thank you."

It felt a little odd to be thanking the one who had started this whole mess, but she seemed to be trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4