Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Harrassment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Zeke finished off his meal and moved onto the rest of hers.

"Love, you worry me slightly with how little you eat, granted there isn't much of you to fuel."

He muttered softly, once they knew she was definitely pregnant he would make sure she ate plenty, he didn't want her going hungry at all.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

"Its fine, Zeke. I eat enough."

She knew she always made too much for herself. She cooked for Lycan, not for herself so there was always far too much on her plate.

The woman hadn't eaten a whole plate of food since her mother had said she was getting chubby nearly eighty years ago. Being fat was a disgrace to their clan. You had to be beautiful; no fat, no greasy skin or hair, no spots. Any imperfections were disgusting and didn't deserve to be in the Clan.

So she had put herself on the only-eat-half-of-what-I-usually-eat diet for eighty years.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm

He nodded softly and continued to finish off the rest of her meal, leaving a small amount of steak and cutting it into small pieces, setting it aside for the cat.

"Dinner was amazing, thank you."

He smiled warmly at her, taking a drink and leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Her lips quirked upwards as she watched him cut a little bit of steak for Daibheid.

"You're a changed man. A month ago you wouldn't have let the cat anywhere near your food."

She smiled brightly as she stood and bought Zeke's plate to the sink. She'd clean up her plate after Daibheid had investigated.

Speak of the devil; the cat padded into the room, fluffy tail up in the air. He mewled, nose twitching. He smelled food. Brushing past Zeke's ankle, he made his way to the plate, sniffing at it before picking up a chunk and chewing on it with a loud purr.

"Any time, Koibito, I love cooking for you." She wasn't aware of the pet name that had slipped from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Zeke chuckled softly and shrugged as he moved to get a beer out of the fridge.

"Maybe I really am going soft."
He mused, a small smile gracing his lips, he knew he was still the same as always if not a little bit more patient, though if they were having pups soon he'd need it.

"Kobito?" Zeke mumbled slightly, trying to repeat the word she had just used.

Last edited by Ezekiel on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

"Grab me one." She didn't drink often, but tonight she felt like she needed a beer. Perhaps something stronger as the night went on. She had some pretty strong Saké hidden in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

"Going soft isn't a bad thing."

She blinked and stared at him for a minute when he spoke the pet name, brows drawn together, wondering where he had heard it.

When she realized she had been the one to say it, her cheeks colored slightly. She turned back around, busying herself with washing up. "Its a pet name."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 pm

He went back to the fridge and grabbed her a beer, handing it to her before opening his and taking a drink.

He wondered for a moment if alcohol effected supernatural pregnancy the same way as human ones, still Moe wasn't pregnant yet so there was no need to worry.

"I suppose not."
He muttered, he had gained a little more compassion lately, though he could still switch it off when he needed to, he would need that, if Aodh's plans came to fruition.

"A pet name? Alright then..."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm

"Thanks." She dried her hands off on a towel and picked up her bottle, taking a sip.

She hummed to herself with a smile. "I can't wait to see you playing with the pups." The thought made her melt. It was a beautiful scene. She'd love to see him with the pups.

"It means husband." She bit her lip to stop herself from smiling. She had thought she'd never use that pet name. She had almost accepted that she'd be forced into marrying Saburo and there was no way she'd call him Koibito.

But she didn't have to worry about that any more. Saburo was gone and she was happily married to someone she could proudly call her husband.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 pm

"I can't wait to play with pups, I think I am a little too excited.
I just hope that when you do get pregnant that it is a lycan pregnancy, I don't think I could wait nine months."

He replied with a chuckle, thinking about running around chasing a child that looks like a mix of Moe and himself. Waking up as their child crawls in after having a nightmare.

Everything that comes with having pups, he looked forward to it.

"Husband huh... I have to admit, I'm fond of it."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 am

"You can't be too excited, love."

She pulled out her chair and sat down, smiling softly.

"I don't think I could wait nine months, either. I'm far too excited. I want to hold children and know that they're mine." Nothing would make her feel better than knowing she had her own children. She wouldnt have to rely on her uncle or her father to give her children to play with.

Her lips quirked upwards as she leaned forwards to kiss him softly. "Well then, Koibito, that's your permanent pet name," she purred softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:29 am

He kissed her back and smiled softly, running his fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, it's going to be amazing having children, definitely not something I ever thought would happen but I am looking forward to every aspect of it."

He'd put up with getting woken up at ungodly hours and dirty diapers, anything if it meant that he got to have the family he dreamed of with Moe.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 am

"They'll have a good home and a good family."

She was so thankful to Giacinto for giving them this beautiful cottage. She could raise children right in this beautiful home. It would have been much more difficult to raise children if they were stuck in the same rooms they had been in when they first met.

Her eyes softened. "We should go into town tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 am

"They will, and I am thankful for that."

He smiled lovingly down at his wife before stretching his arms over his head and yawning softly.

"We should, I'll drive us down so if we buy anything it's easy to get home."

There was no question that they would be buying stuff, both of them were too excited not to.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 am

"Me too." She lifted her bottle of beer to her lips again.

"I really need to learn to drive. Walking to Catania is hell and I hate having to reply on people." She'd never even thought of learning to drive until she came here. There hadn't been any reason to when she was almost always confined to the Clan compound.

She stood and bent to rifle through a drawer, grinning as she pulled out a bottle of Saké. She flitted off to get two Saké cups then headed towards the living room, beckoning Zeke to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:06 am

"I can teach you if you want, it's really not that difficult, just takes a little practice."

Zeke got to his feet and followed her into the living room, eying the bottle that she had clutched in her hands, unsure of what was inside.

"Might have to find a different car for your to learn in though, mine would be a little tricky for you."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 am

She smiled. "I'd like that."

The woman settled on the sofa and patted the empty space next to her before she leaned over and filled the cups.

"Try it."

She lifted her with a grin and held it up. "Kanpai!" She knocked back the alcohol then leaned back against the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrassment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: