Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Additions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 am

Zakhar sidled into his room, his usual air of importance clinging to him as his hair floated around him with his movements, clutching a small leather pouch inside the pocket of his slacks.

His eyes flickered to Lino - right where he left him, he noticed with a pleased quirk of his lips.

His eyes turned back to gaze ahead of himself as he walked forwards towards the window, tossing the pouch on the bed next to his boy as he passed. His eyes didn't even stray to the boy.

All manners of Russian coins, some in circulation and some not, spilled from the pouch as it bounced on the bed.

In the six months they had been together Zakhar had witnessed the simple joy Lino got from finding a coin that he could add to his collection. The older Wolf loved the way Lino's silver-blue eyes lit up and brightened his face as his fingers caressed the cold metal coins.

He sat on the window sill, staring out at the dark garden silently for a few moments before his gaze shifted to watch the boy's reflection in the glass secretively.

He didn't want to miss the emotion that would cross his face when he realized Zakhar had given him a handful of coins that weren't in his collection.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:26 am

The young man was laying on the bed, belly down. He wore only his white tank top and his boxers, and of course the collar around his neck. That never came off.

In his ears were his headphones, the lime green mp3 player resting in his gentle grasp. The melodic and soft music often helped him slip away into his own little world. No matter what he was doing or how still he had to be, if he had his music he'd be content.

In the current moment a song by Bombay Bicycle Club drummed out of the earphones and into his brain.

Can I wake you up, Can I wake you up, Is it late enough? Is it late enough?
There’s a story in which my eyes shut, could you back me up?

Once the lycan felt the pouch hit the bed next to him he lifted his head, eyes heavy and tired, hooded slightly. He furrowed his brow and looked over to Zakhar. The man wasn't looking back a him though.

Lino sat up in the bed and picked up the small pouch, feeling his stomach churn excitedly from just letting his fingers run against the fabric. Could it be?

The boy's eyes widened when he let the contents pour into his palm, in total shock. He looked up at Zakhar again quickly, not believing that this treasure was being given to him. He pulled the headphones from his ears and looked back down at the coins, brushing the tip of his finger over them to spread them out, allowing himself to get a better look at them.

His lips parted just slightly from disbelief, his eyes lighting up at even the notion that Zakhar would let him touch the coins, let alone keep them.

"Maestro ... sono questi per me?" He asked in a hushed voice, still feeling the metal gently with the tip of his fingers.

"Master... are these for me?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 am

A soft smile curled his lips as he watched the boy marvel over the coins on his palm.

He wasn't disappointed with that reaction at all.

Zakhar liked the fact that such small things - insignificant to most - could bring a joy so great to the boy. It meant that he didn't take things for granted. He appreciated the small things as much as he did the large.

His head bobbed, still secretly watching the boy; though from the angle he was sitting at, it looked like he was still staring out of the window into the black night idly.

"Da."
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 am

Lino bit his lip as he looked at the coins. This was a rare treasure, something that he'd keep with him a long long time. And further then that, it was a notion of kindness, something he hadn't received in a while.

He clenched the currency in his hand and looked up again at his master, his eyes sparkling almost. For the first time in a long time a small smile made its way to his lips.

"Non...... Non so cosa dire ...." He said as he looked up at the Russian man, gratitude written all over his face.

"I... I don't know what to say..."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 am

His hand raised to push his hair out of his eyes and tuck it behind his pierced ear.

"Allora non dire nulla," was his simple reply.

His eyes flickered over the boys face in his reflection before lifting a hand, bidding him to join him on the window sill. "Portare le monete," he murmured softly.

He wanted to tell the boy the history behind some of the coins he had given him. Some had quite the story attached to them.

He shifted until his back was against the wall and one leg was bent, leaning against the window. He patted the area in front of him, silently asking the boy to sit there and lean back against his chest.

Bring the coins
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 am

The boy nodded and without hesitating jumped off the bed, leaving his mp3 player but bringing the coins with him as instructed. He padded over to the tall lycan. He sat between the mans legs and rested his head back on his chest, cupping his palms to lift the currency up so they could both see.

His heart rate was unsteady, excitement and nervousness overcoming him. And something else as well... a feeling he hadn't felt for a while. He didn't recognize it, and he wasn't sure he liked it or not. He wasn't sure about a lot of things it seemed. He subconsciously wiggled his toes as he waited for his Master to make the next move, not even aware that he was going to teach the stories behind the coins.

While most teenagers would find something like that pointless and boring, it was exactly the sort of thing Lino was fascinated by. He loved thinking about how different countries came to design their currency, decorating it with honorable emblems and symbols of their nation. He liked imagining the way they were manufactured and the all the people who had touched and used that coin since the time it was new to the time it was in his hands. He realized it was different, but he didn't care. It made him have a sort of happiness, and he wasn't going to let that go.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Zakhar's arms slid around Lino's waist and he rested his chin on the boy's shoulder as his silver eye gazed down at the handful of coins.

One thumb began to idly stroke circles on the boy's stomach as the other one raised to sift through the coins until his fingertips brushed over one much different than the rest. Most of the coins were new, made of either a gold or silver colored metal. This one was a dingy bronze color. The markings on it had been worn down until they were almost unrecognizable

"Questa è la più antica moneta che possedevo. Si tratta di 700 anni di età."

He picked the coin up and began caressing it, turning it around between his fingers. "E 'stata la prima moneta che avessi mai ricevuto." Most people would have spent it carelessly. But Zakhar had thought of it as a trophy. He couldn't bare to part with it so he kept it close.

He chuckled softly and pulled the boy closer. "Chiunque mai provato a dirmi di passare ha ottenuto uno nuovo strappata per loro." He had been protective of that coin and anyone that wanted him to spend it either got the cold shoulder or a long rant about why he wouldn't spend it.

It was the first coin I had ever been given.

Anyone that ever tried to tell me to spend it got a new one torn for them.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:03 pm

The young man tensed just slightly when he felt Zakhar wrap his arm around his waist, but was able to relax into it when he realized that the man was simply showing affection.

His eyes widened in disbelief when he heard how old the coin was, and that it had been the first his Master was given. He looked up at the man with a stunned expression, his jaw dropping a bit to make his soft lips part a little. Despite being at eighteen years old, in this moment he resembled a child, full of excitement and fascination.

“Settecento anni?!” He breathed out in wonder. “M-Maestro che cosa ho fatto per meritarmi questo?” He asked humbly as he continued to cup his palms, watching the Russian man caress the coin between his fingers.

A small tingling feeling came from inside him, the feeling he didn’t’ recognize getting stronger. What was this?

"Seven hundred years?!"

"M-Master what did I do to deserve this?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 am

Zakhar laughed long and loud when Lino's mouth fell open. The shock in the boy's voice made his whole body shake with a raucous laugh. The boy was so amazed by the age of the coin.

"Non essere così sconvolto, ragazzo, io sono più vecchio della moneta."

His fingers still caressed the cool metal slowly as he stared ahead of them. "Ero un ragazzo - forse un po 'più vecchio di te - quando mi è stata data questa moneta. Ero andato in caccia di conigli con il mio arco e freccia. Il villaggio bisogno di cibo e mi era stato quello di fare volontariato per portare alcune verdure a base di carne adn indietro frmo la foresta."

His eye unfocused. He wasn't in the present at the moment. He was reliving what had happened.

"Un orso mi ha trovato. Ruvido me un po '- che è dove ho ottenuto le cicatrici sul mio viso. Ho sparato alla cieca. Ho fatto un colpo fortunato e lo uccise. Mi ci sono voluti secoli per trascinarlo al villaggio, tutto sanguinante." He chuckled softly. He must have been a sight walking into the village with a bear dragging behind him, blood covering the entire front of his shirt and smeared over his face.

"Il villaggio erano entusiasti. Orso carne. E 'stato fantastico essere parte di quella grande festa. Nessuno di noi aveva mangiato così bene in questi anni. La testa era così felice con la mia preda che mi ha pagato." Perhaps it was odd that he hadn't spent it. But it was a trophy to him. he had killed the bear, he had been paid. It was precious.

"Il suo stato seduto in quella borsa per la parte migliore di seicento anni. Ha bisogno di qualcuno che apprezzerà più di me." Lino would love the coin more than him. He only looked at it when he was feeling sentimental and wanted to remember his human life. That wasn't very often nowadays.

"Prenditi cura di questi, Lino."

I was a boy - perhaps a little older than you - when I was given this coin. I had gone out hunting rabbits with my bow and arrow. The village needed food and I had been the one to volunteer to bring some meat adn vegetables back frmo the forest.

A bear found me. Rough me up some - that's where I got the scars on my face. I shot at it blindly. I made a lucky shot and killed it. It took me ages to drag it back to the village, bleeding all over.

The village were thrilled. Bear meat. It was amazing to be a part of that huge celebration. None of us had eaten so well in years. The head was so happy with my kill that he paid me.

Its been sitting in that bag for the best part of six hundred years. It needs someone that'll appreciate it more than I.

Take care of these, Lino.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 am

Lino bounced a little as Zakhar let out his deep resounding laughter, due to him being relaxed back on the man's chest. His cheeks blushed a little and a faint trace of a smile made it's way to the boys lips.

"Non riesco nemmeno a immaginare lotta contro un orso ... Ma per essere completamente onesto non mi stupisce che hai il meglio." He muttered, meaning his words. His master was a strong and powerful man. And now he finally knew how he got the scars on his face. A little mystery he'd always wondered now revealed to him.

The pup brushed his fingers over the coins in his palms. This wasn't just a cool gift, this was something thought out, personal, sentimental. He'd never seen this side to his master before.

"Oh Dio, io. Prometto che farò." He said on an exhale, sincerity and fervor riddled in his young voice.

"I can't even imagine fighting a bear... But to be totally honest I'm not surprised you got the best of it."

"Oh God I will. I promise I will."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 am

"Tu pensi troppo a me, Lino." He buried his face in the boy's neck, arms tightening around his waist.

"Io non sono il più forte del mondo, Lino e io ero un essere umano pateticamente debole. Questo orso è stato un colpo di fortuna." It flattered him to know the boy thought he was strong.

It struck something inside him. The boy did think about him. He wasn't just thinking of him when he had to; if he did so, things like that wouldn't have spewed from his mouth.

His lips twitched into a warm smile against Lino's neck. "Felice."

I'm not the strongest in the world, Lino and I was a pathetically weak human. That bear was a fluke.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 am

Lino took in a deep steady breath as he felt his master pull him in closer, exhaling with a content sight and snuggling back further into the man's grasp. He rested the coins in his lap and closed his eyes as he relaxed completely against the man.

"Non potrei mai pensare troppo a te Maestro." He whispered, not realizing the words escaped his lips, that the thought had been vocalized. He liked the familiar feeling of breath against his neck, a sensation that would always be pleasant for him.

"I could never think too much of you Master."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 am

"Ricordate che quando salgo sul lato cattivo di qualcuno e finiscono la metà picchiato a morte," he chuckled softly.

He knew it was a possibility. Zakhar had a shitty personality and he was difficult to get along with. He had an advantage making it to his age without being killed off, but he still wasn't the strongest around.

Zakhar pulled Lino a little closer, burying his face deeper between the boys neck and shoulder, pressing his lips to the tanned skin.

"YA nadeyusʹ, chto vam nikogda ne pridetsya uvidetʹ," he whispered softly in Russian.

I hope you never have to see that.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 am

Lino furrowed his brow at what the man had said. He never thought that to be possible. In his young mind he couldn't fathom that anyone could be stronger than Zakhar. He was the strongest person he met. He was a lycan. Until the Russian had come along, Lino thought supernatural beings like that to only exist in stories and legends. Once this world of fantasy became the boy's reality, nothing made sense to him anymore.

There were no constants in his life. No truths or meanings to rely on. Only Zakhar. And what Zakhar said. Zakhar was his new constant, world, his God even. And Lino would be loyal and faithful to him until the end. This was his punishment, this was his new life. The mark of a beast and the seal of a slave.

He tilted his head slightly to give the man more of a canvas on his neck, liking the way his lips tickled his flesh and sent tingles down his spine. His brow remained furrowed at the foreign language.

"Non capisco Signor." he said softly, staring down at the coins.

"I don't understand Sir."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 am

His tongue laved over the offered skin, a soft purr sounding in his chest.

"Io non sono indistruttibili, Lino. I sanguinare e piangere la stessa di tutti gli altri." He was flattered that the boy thought so highly of him, but he didn't want to be put on a pedestal. He wasn't a God and he didn't want to be treated like one.

"Ci sono molte persone anziane e più forte di me che potrebbe facilmente uccidermi."

He didn't want the boy to have to face the reality that he could die but it was a very real possibility and he needed the boy to understand that it could happen. Lino could be left alone.

There are many people older and stronger than I am that could quite easily kill me.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 am

The man's words were disturbing to the young lycan. He didn't want to believe what he was saying. It couldn't be true. Why would Zakhar tell him that? He shook his head no and shivered slightly.

"Per favore non dire che il Maestro." He whimpered, his voice weak. He wrapped his fingers around the coins, holding them now instead of cupping them. He brought them up to his chest, right by his heart. He brought his knees up as well, curling up a little against Zakhar. It was something he always did when feeling nervous, scared, sad, or hurt. The Russian man had probably picked up on this trait from the Italian boy. He was that way often when they first met.

"Please don't say that Master."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am

He sighed softly when the boy curled up, pulling him closer.

Enough of that, he decided. No more talk about his death - that topic was a little morbid even for him.

His arms moved, one pressing against the boy's back and the other sliding between his calves and thighs.

In a quick movement Zakhar was stood, Lino in his arms. He padded towards the bed, sitting down and settling the boy in his lap.

"Fammi vedere il resto della tua collezione."

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 am

Lino looked up at Zakhar, the lit up expression returning to his eyes, though some confusion was mixed in with it as well. He nodded his head and scooted off the man's lap, getting on his hands and knees to pull a small box out from under the bed. Once he had it he again sat on the older wolf's lap.

He opened the box, an older looking cardboard one with some dinges and tears in it. As such he made sure to remove the lid carefully. Inside were several bags and pouches, each holding on a few coins. The collection wasn't very big.

"Sei sicuro di voler vedere? La maggior parte non lo trovo molto interessante ...."Lino asked, looking up at Zakhar, staring into his good eye. He'd understand if the man found it boring or odd. His younger sister Rachele made fun of it sometimes.

"Di tutte le cose inutili da essere interessato" She'd say.

And due to one instance with his stepfather giving away half his collection just to spite him, the young man was often secretive and kept to himself with his little hobby.

"Are you sure you want to see? Most don't find it to be very interesting...."

"Of all the pointless things to be interested in."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 am

Zakhar gazed down at the box with an arched brow. it looked a little worse for wear. He'd have to go out into town one day and get him something a little more hard wearing. Perhaps a plain hardwood box. Maybe get the boys name carved into it.

If he was going to have a a collection he loved as much as he did, he'd have to have a nice place to store it.

"Non avrei chiesto se non ero interessato."

Which was true. Not even for Lino would he fake interest for anything. He had always been interested in coins; the interest stemming from the feeling he got when he was given his first coin.

"Mostrami," he murmured softly.

Show me
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 am

Lino wiggled his toes, that feeling stirring up in him again. It was getting stronger, whatever it was. He smiled at the man. Even when the pup smiled he looked sad, but this was one of the truer smiles he'd had in a long time.

He pulled out one of the plastic bags and opened it up, picking up his Master's hand so he could pour the contents into his palm. Copper and Gold colored currency trickled out of the bag.

"Questo non è eccitante per troppe persone, in Italia, perché questa è tutta la nostra valuta nazionale in circolazione al momento." He said, looking up again at Zakhar's face. In his hand lay every current coin from the country, save for one.

"Mi manca solo due monete in euro, che quella che ho avuto un momento difficile imbattersi."
The pup admitted, biting his lip slightly. He picked up the fifty cent piece, a regular coin dated in 2003.

"Questo viene passato dalla maggior parte delle persone, ma sarà davvero raro un giorno. C'erano solo circa quattro milioni mai realizzato. So che in realtà non sembra così grande di un affare, ma non è poi così tanto quando si pensa a quante monete sono prodotte." He explained, the faintest hint of pride in his voice for knowing such a thing.

"This isn't exciting to too many people in Italy, because this is all of our national currency in circulation at the moment."

"I'm only missing the two euro coin, that one I've had a hard time stumbling upon."

"This would get passed up by most people, but it's going to be really rare someday. There were only about four million ever made. I know that really doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but it's really not that much when you think about how many coins are manufactured."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 am

Zakhar nodded, thumb running over the coins in his palm, spreading them out to get a better look at them.

The older Lycan nodded as the boy talked, thoughts drifting off.

Would he be able to chase up a two euro coin? He'd try.

What was happening to him? He was taking an interest in the boy's hobbies, thinking about helping him out with them... He was going soft and becoming fond of the boy. That wasn't good. That really wasn't good.

Becoming fond meant he was getting attached and a weakness was growing. People would be able to use Lino against him.

"Se mai bisogno di sapere nulla di valuta italiana, farò in modo di venire da te, da?"

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:59 am

The boy's smile grew at Zakhar's response. For the first time he smiled big enough to show his teeth, his small canines showing. Zakhar would have never seen him smile quiet like this before. Lino nodded his head up and down.

"Gia, sarei il ragazzo" he said lightheartedly, his voice soft. It was always soft the way he spoke, a quiet and timid young man. He gingerly placed the coins back in their pouch before pulling out another one. He opened it up and poured the contents again into his masters palm.

"Questa è la mia collezione di monete del mio paese che sono molto vecchio. Beh ... almeno ho pensato che fossero fino a quando sono diventato senza età. La maggior parte di loro sono tra le centinaia diciotto." he said before looking back up at the man.

"Direi che non è molto vecchio per te huh?" He asked timidly, feeling kind of embarrassed for sounding so human. To be over 700 years old was near unimaginable for the boy.

"Yeah, I'd be your guy."

"This is my collection of coins from my country that are very old. Well... at least I thought they were until I became ageless. Most of them are from the eighteen hundreds."

"I guess that's not very old for you huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 am

Zakhar's head tilted a little, eyes flickering over the expression on the boys face. After a minute he decided that he suited that expression. The contrast between his tanned skin and white teeth, the sparkle in his odd eyes, the dimples on his cheeks, they all suited his face.

He leaned forwards to press a soft kiss to the younger Lycan's smiling lips before laying back against the headboard again, making himself comfortable.

"Duecento anni è un età giusta. La maggior parte dei Lycan non ce la fanno passato un secolo. Ho avuto la fortuna ... e testardo." His stubborness definitely helped him stay alive all these years.

Lino Pianesi

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 am

He was sure to kiss the man back, letting his eyes flutter shut when they did. That one felt different then most did. It was softer, more tender. Everything about his master in this moment was different then what he was used to. Was it because of this new place? What had happened to Zakhar exactly to make him start acting this way? So many questions swirled inside the boys head, questions he didn't have answers for.

He furrowed his brow in confusion at what the Russian man had said, a small knot forming in his stomach. What did his master mean by that exactly, that most didn't live more then a century? Lino himself was only the tender age of eighteen years old. Even in human standards that was young.

"Essi ... non lo fanno?" He asked weakly, the normal hint of fear once again behind his voice.

"They... they don't?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 am

"Non hai niente di cui preoccuparsi, siete protetti." he raised a hand to ruffled Lino's curly brown hair.

His hand slid down Lino's back, resting in the dip just above his backside.

"Lycan sono generalmente molto arrabbiato e instabile. Combattono fino alla morte costantemente. Il Lycan più forte e più calmo sopravvivere più a lungo." he had been shocked when Lino turned out to be rather meek. Changelings were known to lash out constantly.

"I deboli sono preso di mira e ucciso."

Lycan are generally very angry and unstable. They fight to the death constantly. The stronger and calmer Lycan survive the longest.

The weak are picked on and killed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Additions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next