Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Additions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

New Additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:24 am

The young man stared ahead as he listened to Zakhar's words. There was so much about this new race that he didn't know. He shrunk back in closer to the man as he spoke, wanting to feel secure and safe. His master could do that. And he would do that too. He closed his eyes, brow still furrowed. He once thought that everything that happened to him was what he deserved for leaving his family. But now he felt that he didn't even deserve the man holding him in his arms.

"Io sono ... debole ...." He whispered shamefully, biting his lip after he did so. What if something did happen to Zakhar? This man was his only chance for survival, especially in a place full of so many other beasts such as themselves.

"I'm... weak..."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 am

"No, stai calma. Lei ha il buon senso di stare lontano dai combattimenti. E 'una buona caratteristica." Even he still had trouble trying to stay out of fights. Lino was much better at reigning in his anger than Zakhar was.

He hugged the boy tighter, tucking his head under his chin and running his hand up and down his back comfortingly.

"Sei protetto. Tu sei la mia carica e sei in un pacchetto. Non sarà ucciso se si bastone lontano da combattere con gli altri membri del branco."

Lino had very little to worry about.

You're protected. You're my charge and you're in a pack. You won't be killed off if you stick away from fighting with other pack members.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 am

Lino set the box to the side so that it was no longer on his lap, scooping the coins from Zakhar's palm and placing them into the plastic bag again before setting them aside as well.

He then turned around so that he was facing the man, resting his cheek against his chest. He was curled up on the older lycan's lap, hands placed on the Russian's sides. The boys eyes were closed, brow still furrowed slightly.

"Grazie, Maestro" He whispered.

"Thank you, Master"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 am

"Non c'è bisogno di ringraziarmi per aver detto la verità."

Everything he had said about the pup then had been the truth. he wasn't weak; he had a good head on him. That was much better than strength any day.

His hands continued to run idly over the younger Lycan's back as his eyes slid shut.

He liked this position. He liked feeling Lino close to him.

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 am

The young lycan took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. He felt this was some sort of dream or alternate reality he was in. The tender and affectionate way his master was being as all so surreal.

"Perché all'improvviso sei così? Non capisco ...." He said in a near whisper, hoping that he wasn't stepping over any boundaries in asking this question. The past half of a year he had his constant knowledge of how things were and how they would continue to be. This wasn't coinciding with that at all.

"Why are you suddenly like this? I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 am

"Mi preferisco essere duro con te?" he asked, arching a brow.

He pulled Lino closer, pressing his lips against the boy's ear. "Ti piace il trattamento rude? Non ti accende? Ti fa caldo e duro?" His voice was a low, seductive purr in the boy's ear. One of his hands moved to grip him through his boxers. "Ti piace, Lino?"

His hand fell away and he leaned back again, eyes sliding shut.

"Non ho bisogno di tenerti al guinzaglio qui. Non stiamo viaggiando più, non c'è bisogno di essere il vostro Maestro al di fuori del sesso qui." His eyes flickered up and stared up at the ceiling blankly. "Voglio diventare tuo amico invece di vostro Maestro."

Do you like the rough treatment? Does it turn you on? Does it make you hot and hard?

Do you like it, Lino?

I don't need to keep you on a tight leash here. We're not travelling any more, I don't have to be your Master outside of sex here.

I want to become your friend instead of just your Master.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Lino closed his eyes and tensed his shoulders when Zakhar pulled him closer, whispering those dirty things into his ear like that. Instantly his cheeks were a deep shade of red. He let out a little breath once the man relaxed again and peeked his eyes open to look up at him.

His.... friend?

Lino again rested his face against the man's chest, staring ahead at nothing. He wrapped his arms around him. His heart rate had picked up a little, pounding a bit harder in his chest.

"Ho paura di essere tuo amico ..." He admitted weakly, biting his lip afterward. What would it mean to be close to the man like this? Was that even possible after all that had happened?

"Il modo in cui eravamo prima ... il modo in cui siamo stati ... questo è tutto quello che so adesso. Io non so cosa fare con me stesso Maestro ..." He said, feeling pathetic for it. He'd gotten so used to the feeling of being trapped that once the idea he wasn't anymore started to sink in it made him feel lost and confused.

"I'm afraid to be your friend ..."

"The way we were before... the way we've been... that's all I know now. I wouldn't know what to do with myself Master..."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 pm

His lip twitched bitterly.

Lino was afraid of him.

Why did that leave a bitter taste in his mouth? The boy was supposed to be afraid of him; he was supposed to do everything he said for fear of being beaten for it. That's what Dominant and Slave relationships were all about.

He was growing far too fond of this boy and he didn't like it one bit.

"Poi possiamo andare avanti come siamo, mi porti la tua libertà lontano da te," he replied in a soft growl. These feelings were getting ridiculous. If it saved him from growing even more attached to the boy, he'd lose all emotion and go back to the man he had been when he first met the boy.

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Suddenly the feeling that had been stirring around inside of him this whole time was gone. Just flat out gone, replaced by a stinging feeling inside his chest. Why? What was going on?

"Cosa c'è di sbagliato con mi?" He wondered hopelessly.

He felt he'd let the man down. Like he'd made his Master unhappy from the sudden change in his voice. But wasn't this how it was supposed to be?

He sat up and looked into the lycan's good silver eye, his own glistening. Hesitantly he reached his head up to kiss Zakhar on the lips, slowly, passionately, as if to apologize for being the way he was; the odd, fucked up kid that had no idea what he wanted in life.

It was easier if Zakhar just told him what he wanted instead.

"What's wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 pm

He returned the kiss roughly, leaning forwards, pulling the boy against himself.

The gentle kisses from earlier had gone. This was bruising. His lips worked against Lino's, his teeth nipped the boy's lips and tongue, his own tongue lashed against the inside of the boy's mouth.

This was anything but gentle. Gentle was gone. He had put his heart out and he had been rejected; he wasn't in the mood for gentle.

If the boy didn't want to be his friend, he'd show him that he owned him. Every inch of him.
Back to top Go down
Lino Pianesi

Lino Pianesi

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Lino squeezed his eyes shut tighter once Zakhar kissed him back in such a way. He let out a soft whimper from behind the roughness. A very odd sort of comfort swelled up inside him.

This was what he was used to. This was the way things were supposed to be. He put his mind to rest as he let the numbness take over in his thoughts. He didn't have to think anymore. All of the questions could be shoved away, no longer applicable. Except for one...

....What could have been....
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 pm

His hands curled around Lino's skin roughly, jerking him until he was straddling his lap, his grip not letting up, leaving dark bruises on the boys thighs.

He wasn't going to be gentle or compassionate tonight.

What could have been would have been beautiful.

This was hot and heavy and hard. Nothing beautiful about it.

Silently, he mourned the loss of what could have been as he tugged the boy's boxers down roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Additions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2