Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

An Awkward Meeting (Tahir) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)   An Awkward Meeting (Tahir) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 am

Tahir's eyes followed to where Moe pointed and he nodded his head in understanding.

"No I don't think we'll have any problems." He agreed, looking down at her. She was such a short little woman, barely taller then a child.

"I suppose I should go tell Arzu now, she'll want to get herself ready." He said in a friendly tone. "I'll see you later Moe, it was really nice meeting you." He said, and despite the awkward beginning he really did think so.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)   An Awkward Meeting (Tahir) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 am

She smiled at him and bowed after she had taken a few steps back.

"It was nice meeting you, too." She had enjoyed meeting him, even if the initial meeting was a little embarrassing.

"Is there anything that you'd like? Or anything I need to know? Allergies or food preferences?" She didn't want to serve them something they didn't like or couldn't eat.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)   An Awkward Meeting (Tahir) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:43 am

Tahir nodded and bowed his head in return to Moe's own bowing.

"Oh don't worry about us. No allergies or anything like that."
He assured with a grin. He would eat just about anything that was put in front of him. And they wouldn't have to worry about Arzu as she most likely wouldn't eat that much anyway.

She better eat something though, it would be rude of her if she didn't. He'd have to have a word with her before the dinner to assure that she would.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)   An Awkward Meeting (Tahir) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 am

"Good!"

She could let her imagination run away with itself on what meal to prepare for the four of them.

She was excited now.

What could she cook?

With another little bow and a few parting words, Moe began towards the cottage, thinking over different meals she knew and what foods she had in her kitchen at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)   An Awkward Meeting (Tahir) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting (Tahir)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2