Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 am

Her lips twitched.

"Perhaps I should get you plastered and marry you off to someone." That would prove amusing. That was definitely something that she'd love to see. The big bad Daemon married to someone.

"Not surprised."

She herself had been the cause of many broken marriages. Belial was far worse then her when it came to promiscuity.

"I wish I didn't. I really wish I didn't," she hissed, back arching when his teeth caught her flesh. The woman gave a soft moan.

Her lips quirked into a smirk when he position himself. "You've had your turn to play." Her nails bit into his shoulders harshly, piercing his skin before she wrestled him over so he was lying on his back. "Now it's my turn."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 am

"Then that someone would end up dead and I would make a tasty snack out of their soul."
He hummed matter-of-factly, it was extremely difficult to get the demon drunk since his blood doesn't circulate instead the alcohol simply sits in his stomach.

He would have no second thoughts about killing who ever was stupid enough to try and wed him, he had killed many others for far less.

"Oh come now, I think you like knowing me, life would be so boring without me around.
You've proven that much by the state you were in when I first crawled into your room, how drab."

The Daemon gave a soft hiss as the nails bit into his skin, the smell of his blood once again wafting into the air, being as old as he was his blood was extremely potent.

"I always did like a woman on top."
He purred as he reached up and grasped onto her breasts, catching her nipples and rolling them between his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 am

"So cruel. What if I couldn't find anyone and I ended up marrying you?"

Giacinto leaned down, nails biting into his chest as her lips feathered against his. "Would I end up a tasty snack for you, Belial?" Her voice was a low, husky purr. She knew he had no care for her whatsoever. It'd be just as likely for her to end up a snack for him as any random person on the street.

The Succubus arched a brow.

"I've managed nearly four thousand years without you around. I'm sure I could have managed my entire life without meeting you rather well." He was a good fuck and a decent meal. That was all. She could get that wherever she wanted.

Her lips curled into a dark smirk. "Crawled into my room, did you? Like a little snake." Her hands slid around his neck. It was so tempting to tighten her hands and try to kill him. She knew it wouldn't have much of an effect beyond pissing him off, but the thought was swirling seductively

"Good. I'll show you a dominant woman." The Succubus slid off the Daemon and padded across the room, hips swaying. "Stay," she ordered as she bent at the waist, giving him a good view of her backside as she opened a large chest.

The chest didn't look out of place in the large room, but the contents definitely were. "What shall we play with?" she mused, rifling through the chest, ass still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 am

"It think you would hate that idea as much as I would and you are no exception to what I said before.
I'd suck that tainted soul of yours right out of that pretty little body."

He replied with a chuckle as he caught her lip between his teeth, giving it a tug.

Tony was fun to toy with but other than that he harbored no special feelings for the woman and would not treat her any differently.

His smirk matched hers as her hands wrapped around his throat, he could practically read watch she was thinking in her eyes, how many ways had she concocted to try and kill him? No doubt she would be imaginative.

"A snake am I, well then, that must make you Eve, did I corrupt you Tony?"
He asked with a chuckle, there had been a time long ago when he first met her that she was much more innocent than she was now.

"Oh please do."
He replied with a purr, he held so qualms about being dominated sexually, it was rather amusing.

"Yes Ma'am."
He added as he lay back, folding his arms under his head as his eyes followed her backside, purring loudly as she bent over.

"Ladies choice."
There was almost nothing that he wouldn't do in a sexual nature so he looked forward to what Tony had in store.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 am

"Thought so."

She didn't have any desire to get married to him beyond pissing him off. If she got married to him and, by some miracle he decided not to kill her, she had a feeling he'd twist his views on marriage to suit his own wishes and piss her off as much as possible.

Men had a lot of power in marriages.

"I was never innocent; just hadn't had the right motivation to kick start my natural corruption. If anything I am Lilith." A woman that refused to lie under men at their order.

"Have you ever been used for someone else's pleasure, I wonder?" she mused softly as she picked up and checked over an anal hook. "Been used then thrown away without your pleasure sated." She liked that thought. Though she knew if she attempted that, he'd bend her over and fuck her until she wouldn't be walking straight for a week.

She liked that thought, too.

She could tie him and have him pleasure her over and over at her order then just leave him there. Go back to the work laid out on her desk that needed finishing.

With a hum the woman picked up a few straps, a collar and the anal hook.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 am

"Have I ever been used for someone else's pleasure? Yes, multiple times, and I must admit it is a great deal of fun.

Now, have I ever been thrown away with being satisfied, no, no one has ever been stupid enough to try it."

He added, his deep purple eyes flashing dangerously, if she attempted to leave him yearning for two long he would not stay still and take it.

Belial knew he could escape at any point in time and if he got bored, he would do so and have his own fun.

He would play along with her games until he got bored, then he would take matters into his own hands if need be.

His eyes stayed on her backside, straying for a moment to try and see what she was gathering up.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 am

"It always is. I love being used for other peoples pleasure." She was very much a Dominant but there were the occasional times she had thought of someone else Dominating her and it had turned her on more than she'd care to admit to anyone.

"There's always one person stupid enough to try." She'd be that person today.

"Onto your hands and knees, ass in the air," she ordered as she strolled back towards him, grinning a little.

The woman stood waiting with her arms crossed over her chest, the hook and leathers dangling from one hand.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:59 am

Belial was a sexual creature, dominant or submissive he didn't really care all that much, sex was sex.

"I'm sure one person will try one day, and I will leave their head on a spike outside my chamber door as a warning to others."

The Daemon liked getting what he wanted and he'd be damned if he let someone else get their kicks without him being satisfied.

"Yes Ma'am."
He purred again in a deep and husky tone, he was eager to see what the girl had learned in the four thousand years since their last meeting.

Belial sat up, rolling his shoulders as he stretched and moved onto his hands and knees, lifting his backside up in the air, swaying from side to side slightly, teasing her as he presented his perfectly sculpted ass.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:06 am

She dropped the hook and leathers onto the bed next to his knee and grasped his sculpted cheeks firmly.

One hand pulled away to come back down with a harsh slap. "Since a great ass you have." Daemons always seemed to have the best bodies. They were designed to tempt people into sin.

The woman bowed her head, tongue laving over his tight ring of muscles slowly.

"Should I be nice or cruel?" she purred softly, wicked grin curling her lips as she pulled away to pick up the collar.

The Succubus slid it around his neck, fastening it with a little grin. For now he was her little Slave to do whatever she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 am

He leaned into the touches on his backside, a low groan breaking the silence as she slapped him, he loved that delicious cocktail of pain and pleasure, it was always the most satisfying form of pleasure.

A purr rumbled in his chest, like any Daemon he was vain as anything and loved to be admired, he took great pride in his body and it pleased him to know that other people appreciated its beauty.

Nice or cruel he suspected which ever he chose she would do the opposite and regardless the outcome would most likely be painful.

A smile spread across his lips as the collar was wrapped around his neck, it had been quite some time since he had worn one of those, too long in his opinion.

"What ever pleases, Mistress."

The Daemon like slipping into the submissive role, as a creature that was almost unmatched on Earth it was a rarity that someone got ballsy enough to try and dominate him regardless of his willingness.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 am

Her lips quirked upwards into a dark smirk.

She purred loudly as she tugged on the back of his collar, pulling his head back so she could kiss him deeply.

"The Mistress will be cruel because you Belial are a dirty pain slut," she growled softly, bringing one hand down on his cheek again, leaving a flaming red hand print. She loved playing with pain sluts.

She thread a strap through the loop of Belial's collar and then pushed the hook into him, not bothering to prepare or lubricate him or the hook before hand, pulling it taut so his back arched deliciously and tying it to his collar.

The woman stepped back to glance over his arched form with a purr. "I like that pose. What about you, Belial?"

She slid onto the bed, legs spreading as she gripped his hair and pulled him downwards. "Pleasure your Mistress," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:04 am

Belial purred loudly as he kissed her back, nipping her lower lip eagerly.

"I'm your dirty pain slut to do with as you wish, Mistress."

For the night at least, he would give into her demands of him, when he played the submissive, he played it well.

He moaned as her hand stuck his backside, he could already feel the flaming mark against his pale skin.

His moans became louder as the hook was forced into him without any preparation.
It was painful and ached against his dry skin, but Belial was the very definition of pain slut and things like this turned him on to no end.

He groaned as his body was forced into this arched pose, he couldn't resist trying to straighten out just to feel that painful tug and stretch of the hook inside of him.

"I simply adore it, Mistress."
He replied breathlessly as he arched his back again, easing up on the pulling of the hook.

"As is your command."
He added with a soft moan as he lowered his head, the leather strap pulling on the hook as he moved.

His tongue slipped out from his curled up lips as he lapped up the soft folds of her sex.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 am

"I plant to use you however I wish, whether you're willing or not."

As soon as Belial had allowed her to fasten the collar around his neck, he had become hers for however long she could keep him occupied. She knew that he'd just disappear if he got bored.

Or if she annoyed him too much, he could teleport sans hook and take control over the situation. She'd love to see what he would be able to do given free reign of her chest.

Her lips quirked as she watched him try to straighten out. Such a masochistic little slut.

Her hand stroked his hair as he bowed his head obediently.

"Good little slut," she praised, hips pressing upwards against his tongue a little.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 am

Belial purred loudly as he was praised, nothing pleased a submissive more than their dominants praise, he was no exception when he had gotten into the mindset.

His tongue laved over her before flicking against her clit, he caught it between his teeth and sucked, the pointed tip of his tongue swirling over it relentlessly.

His hands reached up, caressing her thighs softly as he spread her legs a little further as he lowered his head.

The Daemon's tongue slid lower, circling her teasingly before he thrust his tongue inside of her once again, swirling and wiggling it with surprising dexterity.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 am

Her eyes slid shut when he caught her clit between his teeth and she gave a long, low purr.

Her back arched with a moan when his tongue pushed inside her. Oh god, she definitely hadn't appreciated that tongue enough the last time they had laid together. This time was different, though. Over the course of the night, she'd take her time to show him how much she appreciated his body.

Giacinto stroked his head gently before her hand descended, stroking down his back then grasping the strap connecting his collar to the hook. She gave it a sharp tug.

"I want that ass as far up in the air as you can get it. I want to admire it while you pleasure me."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am

A small shiver ran down him at the sound of her moaning, pleasuring someone else was definitely satisfying.

His tongue continued to explore the inside of the Succubus, tasting her greedy as he lapped up every ounce of moisture she had to offer.

He leaned into the stroking hands down is back before inhaling sharply as the strap was tugged sharply followed by a long and low moan as the hook moved around inside of him and pulled against, the pain of it all was blissful.

Belial arched his back obediently as far as her could, raising his backside high in the air, presenting it to her for her viewing pleasure.

Laying with him as a submissive was the only time you could ever get the man to do a single thing you said.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 am

"Good boy," she purred as his back arched even further.

Belial fell into the role of submissive so easily. It was a beautiful sight. She remembered Belial as the big, strong Daemon that dominated all. Seeing him below her was delicious. She loved that sight.

She stared for a minute, trying to imprint it into her memory.

This was something she never wanted to forget.

"I've gotten a lot more adventurous since last time, Belial." She gripped his hair, forcing his head lower.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 am

A wide smirk spread across his lips as his head was forced lower, now this was something he had no expected from Tony, but then again she hadn't hesitated in shoving a toy in his ass, something she wouldn't ever considered back when they first met.

His tongue slipped out of her, laving his tongue over her once last time, savoring her taste.

Belial's hands slipped underneath her, gripping onto the backside tightly as he positioned her hips a little better.

His tongue circled the ring of muscles on her backside, laving over it as he admired this sight, Tony had come such a long way.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 am

Giacinto had changed. A lot. After she had left Aleksandr, she had done a lot of experimenting. The Lycan had showed her a few new things and when she had left, she wanted to experience more; experiment.

She had her once hot-headed husband to thank for how she was today.

Her hips moved as they were guided obediently, head tilting back with a low moan when his tongue pressed against her.

"Touch me," she groaned softly, reaching blindly for a hand to bring it up to touch her clit.

She wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 am

Again he was obedient, bringing his hand up, stroking up her inner thigh before pressing two fingers against her clit, baring down on it firmly as he moved them in tight circles.

His thumb moved up and down, stroking against her lips before dipping inside of her as his index and middle finger continued to rub her clit.

His tongue continued to circle her, laving over her ring before pushing into her firmly, his tongue twisted and curled within her as his teeth scraped against her sensitive outer skin.

If Tony wanted to come he would sure as hell make her come, sexually he wasn't one for being disappointing, plus he never did anything for free, that included sex.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 am

She gave a low, pleased hum.

"Good boy," she purred, fingers weaving through his dark hair.

Her hips rocked against the thumb pressing into her with a low moan, back arching a little.

A loud gasp sounded and her back arched when his tongue pushed inside her. Holy shiiiit. She definitely didn't appreciate him enough last time they had laid together.

Her breathing was increasing, breath passing her damp, parted lips in quick huffs as she writhed and rocked her hips against him. She could feel her arousal slowly building.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 am

He purred loudly as he was praised and fingers ran through his hair, something he would never normally do except when he was caught up in his submissive mentality.

His smirk widened as he picked up on all the tell tale signs that she was getting close, the increased heart rate, her breathing and how her body instantly became warmer beneath his touch.

The fingers against her clit moved faster, pressing against her more firmly as they moved in slightly larger circles.

His thumb followed the same circular motion, moving around inside of her roughly as his thumb curled and hit against her g-spot firmly, baring down on it forcibly.

Belial thrust his tongue inside of her, bobbing his head slightly before burying it deep inside her again, twisting it rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 am

"Ohh," she moaned softly, the rocking of her hips speeding up when his movements did the same.

She couldn't understand why people would bed a Daemon for anything more than their blood when she was younger. It was good blood but sex was the same no matter who you did it with.

Now she was older and more experienced. She could tell the difference between good, bad and phenomenal. This was absolutely phenomenal and they were still on round one.

How many rounds would the two of them last? How long could Belial hold out?

Her body jerked a little when his thumb curled.

The twisting of his tongue was the undoing. With a sharp jerk and a loud cry, the woman came, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Belial purred loudly as Tony cried out, the noise sent a shiver down his spine.

The pleasured cries of a dominant should satisfy a submissive after all.

He pulled his tongue and thumb out of her but his fingers kept stroking her, women could have multiple orgasms so he wasn't about to let her body relax.

"I hope Mistress is enjoying herself"
He purred softly.

The Daemon was willing to stay in this role a little longer since he was rather enjoying himself but he expected some repaid pleasure soon.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Giacinto loosened her grip in his hair slightly, fingers combing through it gently.

She let out a soft, breathless whimper when his tongue and thumb pulled out of her. But the whimper was soon replaced with a low purr when his hand didn't pull away completely.

"Mmm, she is."

Her fingers stroked through his hair gently. "Do you know what would make this more enjoyable for her, though?" she asked idly as her hand curled around the leather strap again. She gave it a sharp tug. "If I hear a few cries of pain from you."

She loved hearing pained cries just as much as she loved pleasured cries. Her night wouldn't be complete until he cried out in absolute pain. It'd be a bonus if she managed to hurt him so much he shed a few tears.

She'd have to get adventurous for that one, though.

Giacinto leaned forwards, breasts presented beautifully to him as her hand stroked down his side slowly. Her hand smoothed over his stomach then ventured lower. She stroked him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Giacinto's Room-
Jump to: