Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

In the Cold Light of Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

In the Cold Light of Morning Empty
PostSubject: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Ughh. His head pounded. Ciro groaned and pulled the covers over his head, curling up in a ball as he tried to ignore the world outside.

He could remember fuck all from the night before, and his head pounded. The wedding was vaguely reminiscent, but after that, it all got a bit hazy. Now, he remembered going for a walk, and briefly going for a swim in the sea (obviously the best idea when totally pissed out of his brain), and then...

And then nothing.

He sighed and pulled the pillow over his head.

He wanted to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Coilean nudged open Ciro's bedroom door, a tray in hand.

The human didn't have anything in the fridge. It was crazy how little he had. Coilean had just assumed that he survived on take outs. But take outs weren't going to cure the hangover he was sure the man had.

Luckily Lycan only got hangovers if they drank their weight in alcohol, but as a human Coilean had had his fair share of the dreaded morning headaches and nausea.

And he had also found his fair share or cures over the years.

The Lycan had gone out and bought some eggs and marmite and made something simple; a fried egg sandwich and some marmite on toast. He didn't know if the man was vegetarian. He hoped he wasn't vegan.

"This won't happen often, but I'm taking pity on you this morning," Coilean murmured softly as he strode forwards towards the lump curled up in bed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:36 pm

"Mmmf." he groaned into the pillow as the door opened. He wanted to curl up and sleep and forget the world ever existed from his pounding headache. Instead, he pulled the pillow off and blinked up at the man in an expression of pained confusion.

"Who the hell are you?"

Normally he would have freaked out and called the cops if there was someone he didn't know in his house. But he was too tired to freak out, and besides, from the guy's shirtlessness and his lack of memory, it might just be that he got lucky.

It wasn't very often burglars brought you breakfast in bed, after all.

Food.

He seized the tray from the man's hands and started wolfing it down. Then stopped, remembering the vague definition of manners that he actually had. "Fangk ou." He mumbled through a mouthful of bread and egg, and held out a bit the the man.

Whoever he was.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm

"You dont remember me after last night? I'm insulted," the Lycan snorted softly.

He wasn't surprised that he didn't remember him. He was absolutely shit faced. Out looking for a good fight or a better fuck and finding it in a Lycan. Poor human hadn't had the smarts to leave before they ended up rolling about in the sand, scratching and biting.

He watched the human begin to wolf down his food with a small, fond smile. He reminded him of Aodh. Everything had to be in his mouth at once because he was hungry.

He held up a hand, shaking his head a little with a small chuckle. "It's all right, I made it for you, you eat it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

He swallowed the large mouthful with a bit of difficulty and sat completely still for a moment, eyebrows knit tightly together in thought, almost comically.

"Nope. Nothing."

Knowing his luck, it would come back to him later. He would regret just about everything, and it would haunt him for the rest of his life.

Oh shit. He had hit the little slut who married the love of-... He had hit the bride at the wedding.

Yep. It would haunt him for the rest of his life.

He contemplated this for a moment, then started to guzzle the food again greedily, gulping the food down his throat.

"So what was your name?" he mumbled through the mouthful of food, waving his fork around in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

His lips quirked and he shook his head.

Well, if he didn't remember, then Coilean wasn't about to tell. He could use it again him and piss him off to high hell. That'd be fun.

"Coilean."

The Lycan grinned, silver eyes flashing.

"But you were content to call me little whore last night so take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 pm

"Ughhhh." He put the now-empty plate on the bed and flumped backwards, pulling the pillow back over his head again.

"Fuck I hate hangovers." he mumbled, voice muffled by the cotton.

If the man kept annoying him, perhaps he would settle for calling him "little whore". Might shut him up for a bit at least.

And Coilean can't have hated it that much, or he wouldn't still be here. Come to think of it...

"Why are you still here?"

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Coielan gave a soft laugh as he leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed over his bare chest.

"Don't we all?" There was nothing worse than a nasty hangover.

Why was he still here? He really didn't remember anything.

"I asked if you could lend me your couch for a little while while I look for an apartment for myself and you said yes."

He didn't expect to be staying on the man's couch for more than a month and he was quite happy to pay for his food and half of the rent if Ciro asked him to.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

He sat up slowly, hair mussed up from the pillow. "I'll take your word for it."

Ciro had promised, and he never went back on his promises. Probably one of his few redeemable qualities. Plus Coilean had made him food. And he very often thought with his stomach. It was very rare that thoughts actually passed through his brain, really.

"Sure why not. Don't bother about rent, but I will ask you to buy the food."

And if there was any sex to be had he didn't mind that either, he mused silently. Would be nice to remember it for a change.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Coilean gave a low, amused hum as he stooped forwards to perch on the edge of the bed.

His fingers ran through the man's hair gently, smoothing out the knots. Messy hair had always annoyed him. Long hair like his and the majority of his lovers didn't get as messy. It didn't stick up everywhere. Ciro's short hair was sticking up and it was annoying him a lot.

"You pay rent and I pay food." That sounded fair enough. He knew he'd be the one making the food bill a very nasty set of numbers so it was only fair that he'd be the one to fork out that amount.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:43 pm

He tolerated the man combing his fingers through his hair with an air of irritated endurance. Some people found it sweet, or romantic, but personally, he didn't enjoy being petted or stroked unless it was some sort of foreplay.

He enjoyed his own personal space at any other time. Mainly because he was quite sensitive and he preferred to keep his reactions to himself, thank you very much.

"Yes, exactly."

He twitched, shaking his head slightly as one of Coilean's fingers brushed his neck.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:42 pm

When he was satisfied with Ciro's hair being as close to neat as he could get it without taking a brush to it, Coilean stopped brushing his fingers through it, letting them settle on the back of his neck, brushing against his skin idly.

"That's fair."

He could buy the food for the two of them for however long he would be staying here.

"I'll pay half towards utility bills." He'd be using electricity and water just the same as Ciro would.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 am

He shrugged, shifting slightly to make himself more comfortable.

"If you want."

A shiver ran down his spine as fingertips brushed over the back of his neck again, and he glared up at him, cheeks a little pink.

"Don't do that."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 am

Coilean nodded. Yes, he wanted to.

He'd be showering and watching TV the same as Ciro so it was only fair that he'd pay half to the utility bills.

The Lycan arched a brow at the order.

"And if I dont want to stop?" His fingers deliberately stroked his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 am

Another shiver rippled down his spine and he shifted to squirm away, shooting a sulky glare at him.

"I'll shove you off the bed." he warned.

He liked his personal space, and he wasn't going to let it be invaded by a man who he had fucked once and couldn't even remember it. And he definitely didn't want Coilean to know how much little touches to the back of his neck could affect him.

It pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Coilean gave a low chuckle.

Humans and their trite threats were so amusing at times.

"I'm shaking in my skin," he chortled in reply, fingers brushing against the back of his neck once again, descending down his spine to brush fleetingly against his cheeks before returning to his neck to stroke idly again.

He wanted to see how much he could push him before one of two things happened; he pushed him off the bed or he jumped him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"You should be." he growled, glaring at him.

The man twitched in annoyance, body rippling with a violent shudder. He had told Coilean to knock it off, and he had ignored him.

"Asshole." Ciro snarled, leg lashing out to kick the man off the bed. Just as he promised.

Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:25 am

"I should be worried for your mental health if you think that'll scare me."

He grinned when Ciro gave a violent shudder. Just a little touch like that pulled such a violent reaction? He wondered what else would pull even stronger reactions.

Coilean's hand shot out to grip Ciro's ankle when his leg lashed out to kick him off the bed. He pulled Ciro onto his lap by his ankle, hand sliding up his bare leg to grasp a cheek.

He head bowed to kiss along his neck gently.

"I'm an asshole, but it didn't stop you from wanting to fuck me last night," he purred in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 am

"Maybe I should be worried for your mental health that you're stupid enough to wind me up." he growled as Coilean pulled him into his lap, having to shift slightly to avoid his ankle from becoming painfully twisted.

He squirmed a little as Coilean gripped his cheek, cheeks reddening a little in embarrassment and annoyance, a shiver rippling down his spine.

"That's the only thing assholes are good for. Fucking and spouting shit."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am

Coilean gave a gentle laugh.

"Then perhaps I should live up to what I'm good for and fuck you, hmmm?" he purred lowly before taking the human in a deep kiss.

He gripped Ciro's ass, kneading the skin between his fingers with a low purr.

He had learned to let insults like pass over his head.

Ciro was only human. He didn't know who he was trying to rile up. He'd carry on just letting the man's harsh words pass over his head.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am

He was about to make some kind of sarcastic retort when Coilean's lips crashed against his and it just... went. His lips moved against the other man's, hesitantly at first, before becoming rougher, rawer, his hands tangling in the copper locks.

A small groan was muffled into the man's lips as hands started to knead his skin, rocking slowly against him.

Even though he knew that he and Coilean had fucked only last night, it felt like so long since he had done this. He needed it. That raw pleasure and roughness and pain. To be open for once after so long of bottling everything up.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:00 am

Sometimes Coilean wondered who were the more primal species.

Lycan seemed to live off the land and want sex all the time but this human had become so needy in a matter of seconds with just a few touches.

It both amused and baffled him.

Coilean pulled Ciro more firmly onto his lap, his own hips rocking against the younger man's.

His lips trailed back down his neck again slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 am

Before Coilean... it had been years.

Since he fell for his best friend, he really... couldn't think of being with anybody else. It felt wrong. Somewhere near the beginning, he had dated a sweet girl, probably twenty-two or twenty-three, and they had got on well, and she was attractive but... something was missing. He went home with her, but regretted it later. And since then, he hadn't slept with anybody else.

It was only after his best friend married that he had finally given up hope, and given into his body's suppressed urges.

And now he needed it more than ever.

His head tilted back with a soft groan, hips grinding down slowly against the other man's as the tip of his tongue darted back over his lips. He had missed this.

"You agree you're an asshole then?" he chuckled, eyes sliding closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Cold Light of Morning   In the Cold Light of Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Cold Light of Morning
Page 1 of 1