Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Lazy Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Lazy Morning Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:43 am

The best thing about weekends was tha you didn't have to wake up unless you were good and ready to. There were no obligations to get up and get working.

Cinaed loved those moments.

Especially when he was curled up in his boyfriend's bed, with his boyfriend wrapped around him.

The Lycan smiled and pressed a kiss to Nate's throat, nuzzling closer to him. His arms slid around Nate's ribs as his tongue lapped out along his throat in an affectionate gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:48 am

Nate gave a yawn as he slowly pulled out of his sleep by the feeling of movement beside him.

Slowly his eyes blinked open, his lips curling into a soft smile as Cina curled in against him.

"Morning."

He grumbled, his arms wrapping around the boy and curling in closer to him, Cinaed was always to warm.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:50 am

He gave a low hum as he was pulled closer to his human. "Mmm, morning."

Cina laid another kiss to his boyfriend's throat. "Sleep well?"

Fingers danced over Nate's ribs, tracing them idly as the teen began to feel the haze of sleep fade from his mind slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:53 am

"Mhmmm, you tired me out last night."

He replied with a little chuckle, leaning down a little to press a kiss to Cina's forehead.

Nate gave a little purr at the feeling of his boyfriend's touch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:57 am

"I tired you out? What fantasy world are you living in?"

Cina remembered being the one tied up and being worked up. Not the other way around.

The boy gave a low chuckle, though, nestling his face comfortably against Nate's neck.

"I never thought being tied up would feel so good. Thank you for sharing that with me." His pale cheeks pinked, but he didn't draw into himself shyly like he had done at the beginning of their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:01 am

"Yeah but I was doing all the work."

Being pleasured was one thing, being one doing all the pleasuring was just as tiring, more-so sometimes.

"You're welcome, you know I wouldn't get you to do something that I didn't think you'd enjoy."

He pressed his lips to Cina's pink cheeks, he loved that colour on the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 am

"It's still a big thing."

It had taken a while for him to fall into having sex with his boyfriend. Experimenting with that sex was an even bigger push for the teen.

He leaned up to press a light kiss to Nate's lips.

"Maybe we could try it again some time, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:06 am

Nate kissed him back, gently stroking his cheek.

"Sounds good, there's all sorts of things I want to show you, when you're ready."

He replied, cuddling the boy closer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:09 am

"We have plenty of time." It was his way of saying that h wasn't qquite ready for more experimeting yet, but in time he would be. And there was no one else he'd rather experiment with than Nate.

Cina shifted, laying on Nate's chest and inhaling his scent. He smelt of sweat and sex and lube, and a scent that was purely his boyfriend. It was a scent that was becoming familiar and comforting.

He peppered little kisses over Nate's cheek and neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:18 am

Nate's response was a simple kiss to the top of Cina's head, there was no pressure, no need to rush.

They had all the time in the world.

His arms banded around his boyfriend's waist as he laid on top of him, his hands gently caressing Cina's lower back.

"Not too sore?"

He asked, purring at the all the kisses he was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:20 am

Cina shook his head.

He supposed if he didn't have his healing ability, he would be, but Nate was human and hadn't managed to make him too sore anyway. He was perfectly fine.

"I feel great."

His little kisses continued.

"You feel great, too," he flirte in a whisper, the colour coming back to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:24 am

Nate gave a little laugh at the flirting, it was so cute how much more confident Cina was getting.

It had only taken a little bit of boosting before he stopped shying away and worrying about expressing how he felt.

"Well that's something I'm glad to hear."

His hands slid down Cina's back, caressing his cheeks tenderly.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:29 am

Cina still had his shy moments. But here, laying in bed the morning after a night of great experimentation, he felt he had nothing really to be shy about.

The Lycan sucked Nate's lip into his mouth and gave it little sucks and nips as his fingers trailed up into his hair.

He loved this languid pace in the mornings. Nothing was rushed and they could just lay together and enjoy things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Lazy Morning   [C][M] Lazy Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Lazy Morning
Page 1 of 1