Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Day After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The Day After - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 am

"I didn't father him in the sense that you are thinking, granted over my years I have spawned quite a few children.

I made Lucifer what he is today, I was cast out before he was, for whispering treason into the ears of the other Angels, Lucifer among them.
Before he fell I ruled over Hell, but I gave up my throne to him, you can probably imagine that being a king really isn't my style."

Belial had no desire to rule over legions like that, the responsibility bore him, he'd much rather spend his time delving into the more appealing sins.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:09 am

Zakhar gave another little nod.

That sounded more... believable. Being the father of Lucifer didn't sound right. But influencing him into what he was today definitely sounded believable.

"I've found myself a Slave to a very powerful man," he mused idly.

He was both scared and thankful for that. No one would mess with Belial unless they wanted a death wish so he didn't have to worry too much about others messing with him because of Belial.

But that could also be a bad thing. Belial was powerful. He could kill him without blinking.

Zakhar would make mistakes. He'd make big mistakes. Would Belial understand that or just kill him if he made those mistakes?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 am

"Man, woman, creature, depending what form I choose to take."
He corrected with a smile, Belial was powerful, no one could deny that but it was almost unheard of for him to use the extent of that power.

Unlike most Demons he liked Earth, if Hell were to engulf it then he would no longer have a playground all to himself, unless either forces, Heaven or Hell, tried to take it over he doubted no one would ever see what he could do.

"Does it frighten you, knowing who your Master really is?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly, he knew Zakhar would be lying if he said no, you'd have to be stupid not to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 am

"But still very powerful in any form."

Belial was a strong Demon. He had to be to have influenced Lucifer.

"Yes," he replied. He was scared about knowing what Belial was. "But not in the way that you think I am." He wasn't scared of Belial's power.

No, he was scared of his attention span. Could Zakhar keep him interested enough for Belial to want to keep him around and not to kill him?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:31 am

"I suppose so."
Some forms were more threatening than others, that was why Belial took on separate forms for how he feeling, if he was in a foul mood a male for was more imposing and people were less likely to irritate him.

The Demon raised an eyebrow at the Lycan.
"In which way then?"
He replied, he was genuinely interested in how else the Lycan could scared of him.

Fear was usually the same when it came to who he was, people were afraid that at any moment they could drop dead, the Demon found that much amusing, like death was the worst thing that could happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 am

Zakhar shook his head.

He didn't want to talk about it. Belial would think him foolish for not thinking him scary in the usual way.

He'd assure him that he wouldn't get bored or confirm his suspicions of him being killed if he didn't keep him entertained.

If Belial didn't know, he wouldn't be able to say anything. Zakhar was happy with that.

"The movie's still playing." His gaze flickered back to the TV, trying to pretend that the last few moments of their conversation hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 am

"Mhmm..."

His eyes trailed over the man for a moment, curious as to what he was thinking about but quickly banished it from his mind, Zakhar could define his fear how ever he wanted and it made little difference.

The Demon settled back down with a contented groan as he stretched his legs beneath the blanket and moved his pillows so he could lay down a bit more as his eyes flicked back to the screen.

Chances were that there would be more recovery days like this one in their future and it had the Demon idly wondering what they would do to occupy themselves on such days.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

He stared at the screen, reading the subtitles as they appeared.

The Lycan nuzzled against Belial's side, eyes sliding shut for a moment before turning to the screen.

This was nice. Calm and peaceful. The exact opposite of what their Sessions had been like.

Zakhar smiled softly. He could get used to days like this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 am

He wrapped his arm back around the other man, holding him close as his fingers idly drew meaningless patterns on the man's skin.

This was foreign, he hadn't let Slaves or even his Submissives lay around in bed with him like this doing nothing but nestling in together, though he could see himself getting use to it, it was nice to just enjoy someones company.

Belial was only half watching the movie, the other half of his brain randomly pondered over what he and Zakhar could do together, both sexually and otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 am

Pretty soon, Zakhar found himself so relaxed that he was dozing off.

His eyes slid closed and he relaxed against the Demon.

When he was recovering, Zakhar always found himself drifting in and out of sleep. Usually his recovering was due to scraps that he had gotten injured in. It was rare nowadays that he had to die around for a day or two to recover from a Session.

His breathing was slowing down, his eyes were closed and his body was relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 am

A smile pulled at the Demon's lips, after everything he had told Zakhar the man could still relax enough to fall asleep next to him.

He knew the Lycan must have been exhausted after the torture of yesterday and now that the man had eaten something, granted not very much, he would let him sleep.

Belial lay there perfectly still, letting himself be used as a pillow for the Lycan as he simply listened to the steady beating of his heart and his gentle breaths.

He mused over how funny it was that no one would ever be able to do this with him, when he slept he didn't breathe, he didn't need to, it was only something he did when he was awake to take in smells, nor did his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: