Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Experimenting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

Hell.

That was the best way to describe the last few days. Absolute Hell. Whenever he had a spare few minutes, his mind had wandered.

He hadn't been able to escape her.

Even in his dreams she was there, standing over him wearing the sexiest little scraps of leather and lace he had never seen, grinning down at him. And not just her, either. Him.

He had been there. That had been even worse. He had teased and fucked him. Made him scream and moan in a fierce but addictive mix of pain and pleasure.

His dreams were Hell. He tried to keep himself awake but he just ended up daydreaming about different scenarios.

Today he had gone out and bought himself a little something. Something he was far too embarrassed to show or tell anyone about. His little secret. A dirty little pleasure for him.

He had kicked Ciro out for the day, given him some money to go out and drink his body weight in alcohol and get himself a hotel room for the night.

Coilean wanted some time alone with his new...toys.

At first it had been awkward. Tying his legs and one of his arms to the bedposts of Ciro's bed. Slipping the ring around his member. He had felt embarrassed. Wanted to stop. But he so wanted to feel it again. To be teased by vibrations as he jerked himself off.

He was right to carry on. He had been teasing and fucking himself for a few hours now.

He had even gone as far as to try fingering himself. It was definitely awkward and embarrassing but it felt so good. And the added feeling of the leather cuffs tugging every time he jolted was delicious. He could see why people enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

Belial often fixated on something when she wanted it, and right now, she wanted Coilean, she had cursed and jinxed him, images of her would haunt him like a never ending fantasy.

However mating season was quickly ending, less than a week until the Lycan began to feel normal again, not so driven by lust, she wanted to get herself embedded in his desires before then.

It was time for round two, and now that she had the intentions of heading out and having sex she had dressed for the occasion.

She was wearing a tight fitted leather corset and stockings, she would entice the Lycan one way or another.

Lia covered herself in a coat and stood for a moment, honing in on the Lycan, trying to pin point where he was.

A small smile graced her lips, she had found him.

She appeared in his room silently, her head tilting in surprise at the scene in front of her, he was bound to the bed, wearing a ring and had his fingers inside of himself.

Her smile pulled wider, she had really gotten to him.

She dropped her coat to the floor and crawled onto the bed slowly and she moved to hover over top of him.

She had no idea how he would react, lash out, think she was one of his dreams, enjoy it?

Either way she was ready for it, her hand, stroking over his pelvis teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 am

He inhaled sharply when her fingers ran over his pelvis.

He had been getting very vivid daydreams over the last few days. This wasn't out of the ordinary. Lia leaning over him completely naked, holding a whip or crop in her hand, teasing him with her choice of torture device.

His silver eyes fluttered open, eyes clouded with lust as he looked up at her, fingers caressing himself as they thrust into himself.

The leather was a new touch.

Definitely not unpleasant, though. His daydreams had been lacking the leather his real dreams had.

He purred lowly, back arching as his fingers pressed deeper into himself.

Oh God. "Belial," he breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:11 am

She smirked slightly, he thought she was a daydream, she could play with this all too easily.

Lia lowered her head, her lips nearly touching his, her breath caressing his face as she spoke.

"I wanted to be the first one to touch you there, you're making me jealous."

She murmured in a near whisper, her hand skimming over his pelvis gently.

"I want to make you feel good."

She added and she kissed him softly, her body pressing against his barely, her posture was very feline, her chest was low, exposing her breasts to him and her back arched so he could glimpse at her exposed backside.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 am

This was different.

He had noticed the difference between Belial and Lia almost immediately. She was more gentle and thoughtful than Belial, but not by much.

She wasn't afraid to cause pain. To treat him rough.

But now she was being gentle. What in his mind had changed since the last daydream to make her so gentle now?

But, either way, he wasn't complaining about the sudden gentleness. He was quite enjoying it.

He kissed her back eagerly, his own body pressing up against hers as his fingers slid out of himself. His hand searched out one of hers, pulling it up to his mouth, sucking two fingers gently, tongue laving over them to get them wet.

He kept eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:29 am

She moaned softly in against his lips as he kissed her, he really did think he was dreaming, there was no way he would be so responsive if he knew the truth, seemed she had made the curse a little too powerful, he seemed to be in a lusty trance.

Her lips parted as she watched him suck her fingers, a purr rumbling in her chest, he looked amazing acting like this, submitting.

She looked into his eyes, the purple in her irises darkening with lust as she pulled her fingers from his mouth slowly, capturing his lips again in a more demanding kiss.

Her free hand moved to bind his last hand to the bed post, binding him with the forth leather cuff.

Her damp fingers ran down the center of his chest and stomach, traveling down the curved of his pelvis until they were pressed against his entrance.

The man had been experimenting after her influence on him, the knowledge had her smirk widening a little more as she pushed her first finger into him before adding the second.

He was still so tight.
"Are you a virgin, here?"
She murmured in against his lips as she thrust her fingers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 am

He leaned up into the kiss, his hand fisting in her hair to pull her down.

Like most Lycan's, he was a fierce lover. He was strong and passionate. He wanted nothing more than to throw her down and fuck her.

But he also wanted her to throw him down and fuck him.

He gave a little fight when she bound his one free wrist to the bed.

His head tilted back, back arching a little, pressing down against the fingers penetrating him.

"Yesss." He hadn't had sex with anyone since she had fucked him the other day. He was still giving himself less than satisfying handjobs to keep him going through the Season.

His hips rocked against her fingers as she thrust them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 am

She loved that he had true fire and passion, she could see it in how he had grabbed her, she didn't fight against his grip as he kissed her. Nor did she pull away from his lips as she bound his hand.

Her lips quirked into a little grin, a virgin, that would be interesting for such an old Lycan, seemed he really was controlling.

Lia's fingers pushed deeper as he pressed down against them, pushing hard against his prostate, she would educate him on exactly where he should be pushing.

"I'll fuck you there, fill you up until you can't take any more and you're crying out my name."

She muttered softly against his skin as her lips trailed down his neck.

The Demon's free hand moved to grip his member, stroking him in the same time as her fingers thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 am

His back arched and he groaned loudly, head lolling back.

Gods, that felt so different than what he had been doing.

He needed more practise, more experimentation when it came to fingering himself. He had just...pushed his fingers inside of himself. He had no idea what to do beyond that.

A soft whine sounded as she began thrusting her fingers and pumping him, writhing a little on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 am

She endeavored to overload him with sensation and send him barreling towards his release with unparalleled ferocity.

Her fingers pushed in deeper, baring down against his prostate firmly with each thrust.

The grip on his arousal tightened as she pumped him, her thumb pressing up against his slit and drawing circles on it.

Her lips trailed down his neck, her tongue darting out to taste his skin before she nipped at it, sucking on the flesh until it bore a large hickey, after she was done with him she wanted him to have a memento so that he knew that this was real.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 am

A hickey. That. That was very different.

That hadn't happened before. Belial hadn't tried to mark him once in his dreams.

It bought the reality down upon him; all the little things that she had done so differently this time around.

She ahd spoken softly to him. Let him manipulate her just a little. Let him touch her. This... This wasn't right. That wasn't a dream.

That thought had the Lycan tensing up. This wasn't a dream. Belial was here. This was really Belial taking advantage of him in this position.

"Bitch," he growled out, writhing and thrashing now. She was taking advantage of him when he wouldn't fight back. That was playing dirty. That was something he'd never be able to forgive. He hated playing dirty and expected everyone else to not play dirty with him because he refused to do so with them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

Belial sighed and looked down at him, seemed like the fun was over, he was awake.

"That's cruel, Coilean, right when we were getting along so well."

She replied, pulling her mouth away from his neck, her hands slipping away from his body as she simply sat up on top of him, looking down at him with a slight pout.

"You can hardly blame me, you've been sleep talking that last few nights, calling out for me.
You should be honored, it is a rarity that I rock up when someone tries to summon me."

The last few nights she had been able to hear him, it may not have been a blood ritual but she could still feel him, mainly because she was focusing on him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 am

He snarled up at her.

He had been calling out to her? That made him cringe. He had been unknowingly calling out to her because he wanted her to fuck him.

That was...disgusting.

"Let le go and fuck off out of my house," he growled dangerously.

Once again he found himself in a position where he wanted her gone so he could free himself and go on with life again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 am

"No."

She responded simply, he had made it painfully clear that he wanted to experience what she had done to him again, she had come here to see him and she'd be damned if she was leaving again.

Lia sat up on his, her arms crossing over her chest loosely.

"I don't understand you people, you're so hateful, if I were anything other than a Demon I bet you would be more than happy to have me in your bed.

You want me yet you turn hostile as soon as I touch you, you should start listening to what your body wants."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:28 am

Coilean snarled loudly at her denial to his order.

No. No, that was wrong.

Yes, he didn't like the fact that she was a Demon but that wasn't why he was acting so hostile right now. He was hostile now because he was being dominated by her. No matter who it was they would receive the same treatment.

An Elf, a Demon, Aodh. It all meant nothing. No one would dominate him.

"Fuck off." He wanted her gone.

With a dark glare and a low growl, he began chanting again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 am

Lia exhaled heavily as he began chanting, she wasn't going to put with with this again, last time she had spent the night sporting one hell of a migraine.

"You want to go back to whacking off and fingering yourself instead of having sex with the real thing? Fine then."

The Demon stood and uncuffed one of his hands before walking out of the room, closing the door, leaving him in there alone while she went to the kitchen and went through the fridge to find herself a drink.

She wasn't going to leave but she also was not going to allow him to make her ill again.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 am

He huffed when she left, pushing himself up a little so he could remove the ring around him and release himself from the cuffs.

That was a major turn off.

He didn't want to fight with people when he wanted sex. It was... annoying.

With a sigh he pulled on a pair of boxers and pushed his long hair back out of his face as he padded towards the door.

That was him done for the night.

The Lycan paused when he caught sight of Belial. "What are you still doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 am

"Stealing your alcohol, helps with the head aches."
She murmured and she closed the fridge door, twisting open a bottle of beer and drinking it eagerly.

The Demon sighed softly and sat up on the counter top, crossing her exposed legs.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you for trying to exorcise me the first time, keep it up and I wont be so kind the next time you try it."

She added as she licked the foaming liquid from the head of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:52 am

"Oh no, you'll kill me. How terrible."

What did he have to fear about death? He had no one to stick around for. He had disowned his entire family.

Ciro wasn't someone he liked enough to stay around and he had no big ambitions in life. He was just lying around doing fuck all with his life waiting for something exciting.

He padded forwards to retrieve his own beer from the fridge.

She wasn't trying to dominate him right now. He could live without using up his energy on trying to exorcise her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 am

"For someone who doesn't like being dominated it would be pretty terrible.

All those sex crazy Demons fighting over who gets to ravage that virgin ass of yours first, you would be their bitch for eternity, any power you have up here would be stripped away until you were nothing more than Demon fodder."

She explained casually, this was simply a part of life, you do bad, you go to hell and you're left to the mercy of the Demons.

"I keep a chamber for souls that I have claimed as my own, they have it easy since I am never there.

I wouldn't claim you, seeing you ravaged by my spawn would be more fun after all the hassle you have put me through."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 am

He sighed heavily.

"So my choices are being fucked by you or being fucked by your children?"

Coilean snorted as he took a sip of beer. What great choices he had. "How about you forget I ever existed; we never see each other again and live life as we did before we met?"

Fat chance of that happening but he could hope.

"Bitch," he muttered when she decided that she wouldn't claim him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 am

"Hey, at least I come in pretty packaging."
She replied, gesturing over her body with a little smirk.
"Have you seen Demons in their true forms, or do you kill them too quickly? I can tell you now, they are grotesque ."

She took another sip of beer and shook her head, she didn't like that suggestion, she was fixated on him now, it was a rarity she found someone that interested her, and now she had found who Lycans in one town.

"I'm the bitch? You're the one who decided to throw holy water on me as soon as you lay eyes on me.
I've been in Tony's mansion for months and nothing has happened has it?
Better yet, I've been out of hell for over five thousand years.
So forgive me if I don't want you in my chamber, cluttering the place up."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

"Mhmm," he replied, unamused by her cocky little show.

Yes, she was beautiful. But what did that matter? She was trying to dominate him and he would not let that happen.

"I've seen my fair share of Demons. I got to see you partially transformed, too." He gave his own smirk. Yes, he was proud of that. he had managed to get such a powerful Demon to partially show her true self.

"I didn't touch you with Holy Water. It was a precaution."

He'd rather take precautions than be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 am

"Yes but not all of me, a few colour changes, a little scarring, don't be too proud of that, there was still a lot more to expose.

Have you seen the true form of a Fallen before?
There is only a handful of us so I suspect not, unless one of my brothers or sisters have been making trips that I don't know about."

Belial wasn't just some Demon, Demons were a dime a dozen, she was a Fallen Angel, cast into the role of a Demon for crimes against Heaven.

"You thought about it, don't think I didn't see you put that napkin in your pocket.
If you weren't thinking with your dick you would've doused me in it."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:29 am

"I'm sure its more than most Exorcists have gotten from you."

How many Exorcists had been able to corner her and do that much to her in one sitting, mostly through silent chants? He doubted that was very many.

"No I haven't." He didn't particularly want to, either. He didn't enjoy seeing Demons as they really were.

He shrugged, leaning against the counter next to her, tipping his bottle as he took another sip.

"If you had done anything to piss me off, I would have used it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] Experimenting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Experimenting
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: Ciro's Apartment-
Jump to: