Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Experimenting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[M] Experimenting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:33 am

He looked op at her, silver eyes hardening in a glare.

He was all too aware of the two of them alone in the room. All the surfaces he could fuck her on.

Sick. Bile. Being thrown up on.

Coielan doused himself in more cold water.

His skin was hot. Too hot.

His tongue lapped out over his lower lip. Perhaps... Perhaps he could just jerk off here for now and go home once he had calmed down a bit. He doubted he'd be able to get home without the need to stick his hands down his pants becoming too great.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 am

"Glare at me all you want, I'm taking you back home before you cause a scene."

She said in reply to his expression as she walked forward.

"Close your eyes, hold your breath, you've done it before."

She encouraged as she gripped his arm.
That stuff was strong, even the tiniest amount had made him like this, being in heat helped and the fact that Lycan's were susceptible to drugs.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 am

"Home. I want to go back home and I want you to leave as soon as I'm there."

He wiped down his face and sighed heavily.

"None of that taking me to Tony's shit. I want to go home." Right now he was going to go home and jerk off until he got cramp in his hand then try to sleep through the night.

He inhaled slowly, eyes squeezing shut as he held his breath.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 am

She nodded and as soon as his eyes were closed they were moving, the motion continued for a few moments before halting quickly.

The Demon clutched onto him so he did not stumble over, letting him orientate himself so a moment.

This place was not Coilean's home, nor was it Tony's, the floors were black marble and a massive four poster bed sat on a raised platform in the middle of the nearly empty room.

The bed was mounded with throw pillows and attached to the room was a large bath house.

"A human lives in your house, it is not safe there, you can stay here tonight where you can't tear anyone apart."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 am

As soon as his eyes flickered home he started growling.

"I said take me home."

Home. The place he and Ciro shared. He could control himself enough to not fuck Ciro to death. He had that much control at least.

"Take me home. Now."

He wanted to go home and curl up on the couch in his familiar home and ignore the world as he tried to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:02 am

"Will you stop being a stubborn idiot for just a moment and listen to me.

I'm not taking you home, you're staying here and you are going to sort your shit out.

It is the middle of mating season and so far you've had sex with me once, that's it, are you so keen to lose your sanity?"

Lia removed her heels and stepped out of them, walking towards the bathhouse a dozen people walked into the room, a mixture of men and woman of all different nationalities.

All of them sat on the bed or on the floor, propped up on the large cushions.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

He stood silently, staring after her as she walked towards the bathhouse.

Of course he didn't want to lose his sanity. Who ever wanted to lose something that important?

But he refused to fuck a human and almost kill them. He wasn't speaking to anyone in the Coven at the moment. And he didn't know any Supernaturals that he could get a hold of easily.

He had no options.

And his options were getting less and less by the minute. He was still aroused and he really didn't want to jerk off in front of Belial. What could he do?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 am

"I'm taking a bath so you can have your privacy, do what ever you want, this is my harem, the ones on the bed, you can choose who ever you want, if you don't want them, feel free to send them away.

They're all supernaturals so don't worry about breaking them, or if you get bored, feel free to join me."

She spoke with a chuckle as she pulled off her dress, tossing it onto the floor as she dipped her foot into the bath
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 am

His eyes turned to the people lounging on the bed.

Her harem. Her whores. Did she expect him to fuck them?

He was tempted but right now Coilean didn't want to be below Belial. Fucking her whores was bringing himself down to their level - putting himself intentionally below her. He didn't want that.

And so the Lycan sighed heavily and dropped down to sit on the floor where he was, legs stretched out in front of him. Fuck this.

He was hot, he was horny and he wanted a good fuck.

He couldn't deal with this any more. He needed a good fuck. He could fight with Belial later. His eyes caught the first person they laid on and motioned for her to come forwards.

She padded towards him obediently and he wasted no time forcing her onto her hands and knees and thrusting into her, one hand curling in her hair to pull her back when he thrust forwards. Oh God, this as bliss.

His hard, fast thrusting didn't stop. He continued on, groaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 am

A smirk pulled across her lips as she heard him groaning, how long would it take for him to make his way through all of them and still come out feeling as hard as when he started.

The Demon pushed off her bra and panties, tossing them on the the floor as she tied her head up in a messy bun and sat down in the bath water.

She gave a contented sigh as she leaned her head on the side ledge and simply sat in the scented water, listening to the sounds of the Lycan fucking in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am

It didn't take him long to come inside the woman.

He didn't feel satisfied at all, even after that release. It wasn't enough. He wanted more. He needed much more.

Coielan pulled out of her and positioned her hips a little before thrusting into her ass, groaning as he began thrusting again. He'd use and abuse these whores until he was satisfied. And if he wasn't, even after fucking them all then he was screwed.

He wouldn't go begging to Belial. Not a chance.

A soft hiss sounded as he came inside the whore that he had bent over the bed.

He still wasn't satisfied. He had fucked all of them. Every. Single. One. And he was still as unsatisfied as he had been when he just started.

What was going on? A good fuck had always been enough to satisfying him during Mating Season. Always.

He pulled out of the man and stalked towards the bathhouse.

"What have you done to me?" he growled darkly, standing above the woman. He didn't care that he was only dressed in his slate grey shirt, hanging open over his bare chest.

He was pissed off that he just couldn't satisfying himself and he just knew it was Belial's doing. Belial had caused this and he wanted to know how. And how he could fix this. This lack of satisfaction was frustrating him to no end.

What the fuck had she done to him?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 am

Lia had been relaxing to the point where she could feel herself drifting to sleep in the warm bath water.

That was until a menacing presence grew and she could feel Coilean standing over her even before she opened her eyes to look up at him.

"All is fair in love and war, Coilean."

She muttered softly and she sat up and turned around to look at him.

As he looked at him, her body was exposed to his eyes completely, her form far closer to perfection than any of the whores in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 am

"What. The fuck. Have you done to me?" he growled menacingly.

He wanted to know what she had done and how he could fix it.

This lack of being able to satisfy himself was pissing him off way more than not having sex at all had done.

He wanted this frustration to end.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am

"I gave you a special aphrodisiac that I have been developing.
Relax, it is harmless, it will wear off soon enough.

The interesting thing about it is that is suppresses the satisfaction you receive from an orgasm, but once it wears off you get hit with every single one all over again, leaving you completely and utterly sated, more so depending on how many releases you receive while it is active."

She explained as if it were no big deal that she had drugged him,
after all she was into all manners of perversion and substances like that were common practice for her so her partners could keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 am

His mouth fell open and she stared at him in shock.

Aphrodisiac.

She had drugged him?!

He lunged forwards, grabbing the woman by her hair and forcing her to bend over the edge of the pool, slapping her ass hard with one hand, keeping her in place with his other hand in her hair and thrusting into her hard with a loud groan.

"Fucking bitch," he growled in her ear as he thrust into her fiercely.

How dare she?!

Now he was more than pissed off. He was absolutely furious.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 am

Lia gave a gasp, followed by a loud moan as he thrust into her.

Did he think he could really get away with using her body how ever he pleased?

She had given him her slaves for this reason and instead he attempts to violate her body without permission.

The Demon growled in return as he talked, she was getting sick of this game, toying with him and dealing with his temper, it was time to assert her dominance.

"Enough of this."
She reached up and grabbed the hand that was tangled in her hair, gripping his upper arm and flinging him over her shoulder, yanking him out of the pool and forcing him onto his back on the marble floor.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked down at him.
"Try anything like that again and you will be put through a fate worse than anything you've ever imagined.

She moved, sitting on top of him and pinning him down completely still.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am

He cried out in shock when he was flipped over her shoulder.

It was the shock that he felt that kept him in place for a few moments. Trying to piece together what had happened.

She...had thrown him over her shoulder.

That pause to piece things together had cost him a lot.

By the time he had finally figured things out, she was pinning him down, growling threats at her.

He stared up at her silently, eyes slightly wider than usual.

There was no doubt that she meant it. She would deliver the fate that she promised. What would he do now? Play safe? Behave for tonight?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 am

"I was happy for you to sate yourself here with who ever you picked, but after such a disrespectful act I've changed my mind.

For tonight, you're mine, I'm going to have my way with you, once I'm contented I will take you home but not a moment sooner.

So behave and do as you are told or I can ship you home in pieces."

She leaned her head down and growled the words into his ear, she was getting sick of his little games.
Now she was just going to do what ever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 am

Hers.

That sent a cold chill down his spine.

She was going to have her way with him. That scared him. What was she going to do to him?

If nothing else, he knew he wasn't going to enjoy it. At all. She would try to dominate him, of course. She'd succeed. But what methods would she use? Would she tie him up? Torture him? Would she...become a he? Would Belial make an appearance and do what he had done to him in his dreams?

He was silent for a few moments after her little growling speech was at an end before giving a little nod. His eyes slid shut and he tried to relax a little from his scared, tense state.

He'd behave. He didn't mind death but being torn to pieces wasn't something he ever wanted. That scared him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Lia gripped him by his hair and yanked him onto his feet as she rose.

Tonight he would learn exactly want she was able to do to him, she would make his body respond despite his defiant mindset.

Her hand tangled painfully in his hair as she forced him to walk forward, making him slump down to her height.

She led him to another room, one that resembled Tony's dungeon, it was lowly lit by candle light, the smell of polished wood and leather in the air.

Lia pushed him up against the cross, holding him in place and cuffing him to it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm

He hissed as he was yanked up by his hair.

Being pulled around by your hair hurt. A lot. And Belial wasn't being gentle by any stretch of the word as she dragged him into another room.

His back was arched uncomfortably, hands tangling in his own hair to try and provide some relief from her pulling and tugging.

He was sorely tempted to start chanting as she bound him to the cross but thought better of it after his lips parted to start. Last time she broke his jaw. This time she'd probably tear it.

Coilean needed to keep quiet. To behave. Get himself through tonight being obedient and then work things out tomorrow when he was free again. That was what was going to keep him in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm

"So you do have some form of self preservation after all."

She gave a soft chuckle as she circled the Lycan, he was behaving himself quite well at the moment, she simply hoped that it would last throughout the night, if not she may have to damage her own property quite severely.

"Lets see if we can work out some of your aggression."

The Demon moved towards the wall and picked up a riding crop, one of her favourite items.

She moved the leather around in her grasp inspecting it with a soft hum before cracking it harshly against the man's thigh in retribution for smacking her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 pm

When she was in his view, he watched her silently, eyes following her every move, trying to predict her next moves.

His arms moved slightly in the cuffs of the cross, tugging gently. These were well made. It would take a lot of effort for him to break free of that. Damn. There goes his hopes of making a quick escape if he needed it.

He flinched, his whole body pressing back against the cross when the crop met with his thigh. A pained hiss sounded.

Unlike Zakhar, Coilean was not a pain slut. He didn't get off on pain at all.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm

A contented smile spread across her lips.
"I think we can rule out you being a masochist, that makes things easier, in some aspects.

It's a shame for you really, considering that I am a sadist."

The crop met his other thigh, leaving a stinging mark against his tanned skin.

It didn't matter what perversions he was into, she would do as she pleased with his body and he could just stand there and take it.

Zakhar was an extreme pain slut, she could not punish him physically, however she could with Coilean because psychological punishment would probably not be as effective on him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 pm

He grit his teeth together and hissed when the crop met his skin again.

Shit. He really wasn't going to enjoy this.

But he was unsurprised when she revealed she was a Sadist. Completely unsurprised. She had a way about her that hinted at the hidden darker side of her that came to play behind closed doors.

He was just unlucky enough to be the receiver of said hidden darker side.

Coilean had really crapped out when he decided to follow her a week ago. He should have just ignored her; went on with his daily life. Kept himself to himself unless she started causing trouble.

But no, he had to get involved and what had that gotten him? Tied to a cross and whipped. He sure as Hell wasn't going to get involved with anything like this again until someone called him for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Experimenting   [M] Experimenting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Experimenting
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: Ciro's Apartment-
Jump to: