Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard

The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]   The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Richard stood uncomfortably for a moment, twisting the ring around his finger. He looked on at the tender, in a twisted way, scene in front of him. The mates were entangled with each other, the mad woman, who was like a child - excitable and childish with a crack of grotesque behind it, fitting into the scene comfortably. Tender, yet twisted.

A look of slight surprised feel across his face as Giacinto motioned him to join them on the bed - as a family. At that moment, Lyssam (who was previously acting like a dog) scampered and skipped over too him to grasp his had. He stumbled forward slightly as the shorter pulled him back towards the bed.

He sat down tentatively at the edge of the bed and glanced at Ignico who was smirking at him. Richard did not know why, but this vampire just aggravated him slightly. "Why am I not surprised that you consider yourselves a dysfunctional family? "
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]   The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

((I'm really sorry for the lateness. Gia and Nicio were doing...things >> that I was too scared to interrupt))

Giacinto's tongue lashed out at the intruder tongue, beginning an age-old battle of dominance. She pulled back, grinning down at him. Her hand moved from his hairline, to cradle his cheek softly before sliding down his chest to stop just above his navel. "I have a lot to give - it's no wonder you picked up some of my habits."

A purr rumbled through her as her mates fingers trailed across her skin. The purr soon gave way to a throat chuckle, though, at the man's exasperated question. "Not all of my habits are bad." The fingers of the hand resting at his navel began tapping the skin in a quick rhythm.

She cocked a brow at the boy. "There's no need to give me that look. The coven that sired you may not have cared, but not everyone's like that. Our coven cares about creating bonds."

Her hand gave a swift decent, slapping against Ignicio's stomach with a sharp crack. "Behave." Another throaty chuckle washed through her. "Oh, we're more than dysfunctional. We're utterly insane. We fuel each others madness."
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]   The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Lyssum grinned as she sat next to her new coven member. She knew what was going to happen next and she knew he was going to love it just as much as she did. In fact, it was one of the only times she felt most human, the emotion of watching the sunrise for the first time in years. Looking over at Richard her eyes changed from their semi-permanent insane look to something that could pass as sane and even soft. She smiled sweetly as she placed her bloody hand upon his and whispered in a hushed voice.

"You will love it, you will." Looking back at the window she grinned again as a child would when a parent gave then a treat. She bounced up and down gently as she waited, and she didn't have to wait for long. She pointed bloody finger at the window as the first ray of sunlight fell through the nearby trees and landed on the window ledge.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]   The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 am

"Because we are a dysfunctional family."

His eyes slid shut while he enjoyed the soft touches of his mates fingers tapping his stomach.

The Incubus snorted lowly. "Pass. I don't behave." Ignicio wasn't one for behaving. He'd rather make his own rules than follow others.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]   The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:12 am

Richard pulled his hand out of Lyssum's grasp, holding it close to him as he began to twist his newest ring - almost unconsciously. Despite her more 'softer' look, she still felt uncomfortable around her, as with all the members of the coven... Maybe with the except of Giacinto.

He eyed them all before looking at where Lyssum was pointing. Baby blue eyes widened a fraction as sunlight cracked through the trees - something he was sure he would never see again.

He shuffled an inch forward, so he would not fall of his small patch on the edge of the bed, slightly entranced by the scene beyond the dirtied window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]   The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Begining [Back Story. Invited Only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3