Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Roaming Around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

[M] Roaming Around - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 am

As Belial moved he lunged after him plunging his fangs deep into the Demon's skin.

He snarled as the man vanished, the Demon was slippery but he didn't have time to fret over losing him, instead he ran over to his Master who had been thrown quite a great distance.

Leaning down he nudged him with his damp nose, his muzzle was coated with the Demon's blood.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 am

He cried out as he was thrown across the room.

A loud grunt sounded as he collided with the floor. Fuck. He crumbled to the ground and hunched over.

"Fuck!"

His hand met the ground as he gave a loud growl.

He hadn't managed to kill him.

When he was nudged, his arms came up to band around the Hound's neck, burying his face in his fur. "I'm sorry. I failed you."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 am

Zakhar cringed when he was clutched onto.

He wasn't up for being handled roughly right now. He was in pain and now he was out of immediate danger he felt that pain even worse.

A loud, pained whimper sounded when he knife was pulled out of his chest and he curled in on himself, biting his lip. He hurt. He hurt a lot.

He hissed, flinching away when Belial put pressure on the wound in his chest. No. No, it hurt. He didn't want to be touched there right now. It hurt a lot.

Zakhar obeyed when his head was pulled up, lips pressing against the bleeding skin, tongue lapping against it eagerly. He knew the effect of Demon blood and right now he'd drain Belial dry if it mean stopping the pain.

He cried out loudly, thrashing against the Demon, trying to pull away when Belial's fingers pushed into his wound.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:07 am

Belial tried to ignore his pained whimpers and cries, the noises were like daggers through his heart, he didn't want to see Zakhar in pain.

"I know...sshhh...Zakhar I know."

He held onto the Lycan firmly as his bleeding fingers stayed in the man, he needed to get this wound healed and it was too deep for him just to seal the surface, it had to be done.

"Keep drinking, the pain will stop, I promise."

He cooed the words softly stroking the man's head as he pushed him closer to the bleeding wound on his shoulder.

With enough blood his body wouldn't register pain, hopefully that would keep him comfortable enough while he healed.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:10 am

Tuzik transformed back to his human form, his chin and neck were smeared with Demon blood but he was unharmed.

He wrapped his arms around Alyosha and held onto him tightly, nuzzling his face in against the man's neck, pressing his lips against the skin softly.

The Hound never wanted revenge, if he had he would've killed Zakhar himself, he just wanted to go back home to Lyo's room to curl up with him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 am

Zakhar whined and growled, clawing at Belial as he tried to push him away.

It hurt. He didn't want Belial's fingers shoved inside of him.

It was painful. Too painful. A sort of pain that he didn't feel aroused at. There had been no gentle touches before hand; nothing of that nature. He had been attacked and now he was being forced through more pain.

It was too much. He could feel Belial's fingers moving inside of him. He could feel the hot sting of the wound; the unpleasant taste of blood.

He wanted this to be over.

A dry sob shook his body as Belial pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Alyosha pulled the Hound closer when he transformed and hugged him.

"Let's go back to room," he murmured softly, his arms sliding around the Hound and pulling him tight against his body as he stood.

He bowed his head to nuzzle against Tuzik as he began walking, his long legs taking him in their direction of their room.

Right now if he couldn't kill Zakhar, he would spend time with Tuzik.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:30 pm

When he could feel the wound closing around his fingers he slowly slid them out of the man until the wound was completely seal, it was a few minutes of agony for the Lycan, but from what he had seen in the room earlier with the Hell Hound cowering in the corner he may have deserved it.

Even if this man was his Mate he wasn't going to justify his wrong doings. Belial was a Demon but he held a few rules in high regard, innocence should be left that way and you do not touch another man's property. Zakhar had done both today.

He pulled the man away from his own wound and leaned over his lick clean the sealing wound of his chest.

"Your actions today were inexcusable Zakhar."

He muttered, looking up at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm

He held onto the man tightly as he hugged him, he had been
worried that the Demon had hurt him but he seemed to be alright, it was a
relief.

Though Tuzik was slightly disappointed, the one person he
had met that he could understand was not a friend, if he had been perhaps he
would’ve been able to struggle through a few words to say to his Master, but
that wasn’t going to happen now.

He gave a soft whine as he was picked up, his hands bundling
in his Master’s shirt as he clung to
him, nestling his head in against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm

He continued to cry out and writhe as his Mate's fingers continued to press into the tender wound.

He wanted Belial to stop. He could heal naturally. It would take time but he didn't care. It wouldn't be as intensely painful as this was.

He panted softly, pulling away from Belial and scooting back on the bed a little when his fingers slid out of the wound. He pressed a hand against the healed skin, staring at Belial silently.

His brows furrowed, though, at the murmur. What had he done that was so inexcusable?
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 am

It took a matter of minutes for him to return to his room.

He kicked the door closed behind him and settled on his bed, still clutching the Hound close to him.

Alyosha leaned back against the headboard, letting his grip loosen until Tuzik was curled up on his lap.

He stroked the Hound's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 am

“I’m sorry for hurting you Zakhar, you know it isn’t
something I would do by choice.”

He muttered softly as the Lycan pulled away from him, he
could understand the action of course, healing him like that wasn’t pleasant
and if there was a faster and more pain free way of healing him he would’ve
done it, but he hadn’t been left with many options.

Though even with all that in mind the action of his Mate
wanting to move away from him hurt.

He shook his head and sighed as Zakhar furrowed his brows at
him, didn’t he even notice what he had done?

“You stole the innocence of another Master’s pet.”

He muttered as he looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:28 am

Tuzik nestled in against his Master affectionately, draping
his arms around the man’s neck as he lean in against his chest.

It may have looked strange for anyone who saw them, a man
carrying another fully grown man, most people would refused to be carried like
that due to their pride, Tuz was all too happy to be close to his Master like
this, regardless of how that closeness was achieved.

When they were on the bed he curled up eagerly in the man’s
lap, nuzzling up against him, it had been a long day for the hound, he was
exhausted and keen to sleep away his aches.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:32 am

His brows furrowed further and he shook his head.

No...

Another man's pet? No. He wasn't collared and he definitely hadn't been innocent with the way he had come so easily and sucked him off like that...

There was no way he was innocent. Not a chance. Those sort of reactions weren't ones of chance. Those had to be ingrained into someone.

"No," he insisted. He hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 am

Belial raised and eyebrow at the Lycan, the Hell Hound wouldn't have been wrong in who he had to track down.

"Did you have sex with a red head covered in markings?"

He asked, the Demon knew that the Hell hound must have been a virgin from the way Alyosha had reacted plus, no one had sex with a hell hound.

They weren't fuckmutts, they were guard dogs, no one would fuck their guard dog, least of all someone who wanted to live.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 am

The Lycan nodded.

"Da."

Yes, he had. But there was no way that he had been innocent. Not a chance in Hell was he innocent.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 am

"Alyosha, the one who attacked you, that was his Hell Hound, he summoned it a few days ago and I can tell you now, I have never known of someone fucking a Hell Hound."

There was no way that Tuzik was anything other than an anal virgin, the hound would've only had sex during their few days of mating every year and that would be it, even then it was for procreation purposes only.

"The creature can't even talk so I don't see how he could be going around having sex with people."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 am

A virgin.

The man he had fucked had been a virgin. He hadn't known that.

He did now.

He didn't feel particularly bad about it. If he had known then he would have probably been more gentle.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 am

"Did you go after another Pet to be spiteful towards me because of Coilean?"

He asked quite bluntly, staring at the Lycan, he had no hints of remorse for what he had done.
Zakhar was a harder man than he had first through.

"As much as I hate to say it, I think Alyosha was rightfully angry at you. I would've done far worse than simply stabbing someone if they stole my Pet's virginity."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 am

"He wasn't collared. I thought he was a stray."

Spiteful to him because of Coilean?

No. He was jealous but he wasn't going to act on that jealousy. Belial had already assured him that it was him that he loved; not Coilean. And he believed him.

"I didn't know he was a virgin."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:12 am

"And you couldn't communicate with him because he doesn't speak."

Belial sighed heavily and ran his hand through his hair, this was a tricky situation, Zakhar hadn't known what he was doing and Tuzik couldn't verbally protest.

"Zakhar you are old enough to know the physical signs of a virgin, surely he must have kicked up a fuss."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 am

The Lycan shrugged.

"A little, yes. He settled down soon enough, though."

He had fought somewhat, but it hadn't taken him long to settle down once again so he thought little of it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 am

Zakhar's lack of concern of irking him, the Russian man simply didn't care about what he had done, Belial knew the rules of their lifestyle, taking someones Slave was something he simply would not do.

"You do realize that a Hell Hound is one of the few creatures that could destroy me, he could easily wrap his jaws around my body and rip be back down into Hell."

The Demon's hand traced over the quickly fading bite mark on his shoulder, where Tuzik had latched onto him.

"Alyosha's pet could cast me down into Hell and you've pissed him off, nothing is stopping him from setting that dog onto me."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 am

"Why would he set him onto you?"

Zakhar didn't understand that. He didn't work around hurting those close to you to cause pain. He went directly to the source when he wanted to cause trouble.

"You did nothing to him."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 am

"Alyosha summoned me to track down who ever had sex with his pet. He saw me save you when I knew he had the intention of killing you.

I denied him a kill that he thinks he is entitled to, I see that as reason enough for him to come after me."

Zakhar simply didn't understand the gravity of what he had done.

"I know I have no right to tell you how to live you life but this has to stop Zakhar, you can not continue to use people like this without regard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Roaming Around
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Corridors-
Jump to: