Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Come Baring Food (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

I Come Baring Food (AA) Empty
PostSubject: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

"Oh yeah? Geall liom Tá mé níos fearr ná tú!" Aodh called down the phone pinned against his shoulder with his cheek.

A soft murmur replied and the Lycan chuckled softly as he juggled a full plastic bag in one hand and his car keys in the other. "Anois, a fháil a chodladh. Tá a fhios agam cén t-am go bhfuil sé níos mó ann," he scolded, pushing open his bedroom door.

"Oi, Aeker, come help me with this," the Irishman called out, nudging the door closed with his hip, holding the bag up for the Vampire to take. The scent of Chinese food wafted around the room.

"Yeah, is breá liom tú ró-, a thaisce. Dea-oíche Dia," he cooed down the phone before ending the call and tossing the phone onto his bed.

"I come baring food. Hope you like Chinese." He wanted something good to eat but didnt want to sit around waiting for Aeker to cook. He just wanted eat junk food and lay around in bed with his boyfriend. And he'd be damned if that didn't happen tonight.

Now, get to bed. I know what time it is over there

Yeah, I love you too, darling. Good night God bless
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:29 pm

It was one of those rare moments where Aodh was out and Aeker could pull out a book without being scolded and having it taken away from him by the attention seeking Lycan.

The Vampire was lounging against the window, head buried in a new book that he had managed to buy without Aodh noticing.

When the bedroom door opened he quickly stashed the book beneath the cushion he was sitting on and got to his feet, padding over to the Irish man, taking the bag from his grasp and placing it down on the desk.

His bright eyes followed the phone as it was tossed to the bed, he still needed to learn Irish but Aodh didn't have to patience to teach him.

"That's good, I'm starving."

He replied as he unpacked the bag, ever since he had gotten use to eating actual food his body had been craving it, not being able to get enough of different flavors. Plus it left his thirst for blood slightly sated, he still needed it, and he still drank quite a lot, but at least he could go a few days without it if he was eating.

"Chinese? Never had it."

He added, matter-of-factly, he had only just started to eat, he hadn't moved onto such exotic food.

Another bonus of eating food, he got more nutrients, as such the once stick thin Vampire was slightly bulking up, his flat stomach now rippled with tight, lean muscle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 pm

"Perfect time to try it then, isn't it?"

His lips curled upwards as he tumbled back onto their bed, stretching out like a cat, lips parting with a loud yawn.

For once the Lycan had gotten up earlier than the moon. He had been craving Chinese so he had taken it upon himself to go out and order it. Tony would not be amused if he ordered take-out to the mansion. She wanted humans to not know about the mansion.

He reached pathetically towards the bag in his Vampire's hand, knowing full-well that he wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Can you pass me the duck?" In the last few years he had gained an obsession with duck in plum sauce. He ordered it every time without fail. That and about three other meals. Just because it was take-out and cost a hell of a lot more than making food himself didn't mean that he was going to have any less than the umpteen portions he usually had.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:42 pm

"I suppose so."

He replied. chuckling as Aodh reached pathetically for the food, the man was hopeless when it came to food, he had brought enough to feed a family.

"Duck..."
He murmured, searching through the bag to find the right container.

Once he had found it he plucked it out and handed it to Aodh along with a fork.

"There you go, what else is good?"
He questioned, lifting out each container and inspecting it before placing it on the desk, he was unsure of what he would like and what each dish contained due to the multiple aromas coming from each box.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:40 pm

"Thank you," he sang, popping open the container and digging in.

The Lycan looked up when Aeker studied the containers, watching him silently with a chunk of duck hanging out of his mouth.

"I'unno. Twy ii," he grumbled, chewing at the duck in his mouth; letting the rest just hang there, plum sauce dribbling down his chin. Aodh definitely wasn't the most graceful eater. He could probably give a baby a run for its money on the amount of food that ends up on his face rather than in his mouth.

He swallowed then pointed with his fork.

"The foo yung is good. I got both chicken and pork. You can try both." Aodh liked both so he got both. As usual. He was determined to eat as much as he could to fill himself up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Aeker laughed in amusement as he watched Aodh attempting to eat.

Leaning over he lapped the sauce off of his boyfriend's chin, purring softly as the taste of the plum spread over his tongue.

"Tasty."

He murmured with a little smirk as he picked up the container of chicken and a fork, moving to sit on the bed, resting against the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 pm

He stuck his tongue out after Aeker had 'cleaned' his chin.

"Mine," he grumbled softly, hugging the container to his chest protectively. No one ever had a chance at his duck. Aeker had gotten to taste the sauce. That was more than a lot of people had ever tasted.

Aodh moved to cuddle against Aeker's side when he sat down and leant against the headboard next to him.

This was what he had wanted.

Knowing that he got what he wanted, a smile curved the Lycan's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:27 pm

When Aodh cuddled up against him he leaned his head over and kissed his cheek softly, his own little smile curling onto his lips.

This was nice, just sitting in bed together and eating, he couldn't ask for a nicer night, at least it would be peaceful and relaxing.

"You can have it, I wouldn't dream of stealing it from you."

He gave a softly chuckle as he opened his contained and took a forkful into his mouth, chew contently.

"I only hope you would be that protective of me if someone tried to steal me away."

The Vampire teased, glancing at him Lycan cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"Good."

Aeker knew the most important thing about Lycan: never get between them and their food. Ever.

His eyes slid shut as he savoured the sweet sauce that coated the duck, nuzzling against his boyfriend's side to bring himself even closer to him.

"No one would be stupid enough to try an steal you away," he mumbled softly, eyes still closed.

If you were well versed in the speech of Aodh that translated to: Of course I would, idiot. I'm insulted that you even needed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:37 pm

"I wouldn't put my finger anywhere near your food for fear of having them bitten off."

He wouldn't put it past Aodh to chomp off a finger or two if they got too close.

He nuzzled in against the man's hair as he moved closer, he loved nothing more than just curling up with him like this.

"I could not agree with you more, especially after what Orion said-"
The Vampire cut himself off and stuffed a forkful of food into his mouth.

He didn't want to tell Aodh about what the Vampire had said about his scent, he could imagine the smug look on his face as he preened.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Aodh smirked. Aeker was scared that he'd bite fingers off if he got too close to his food?

It wouldn't happen. Even if Aeker got too close to his food, he wouldn't bite his fingers off. Though the thought was rather amusing.

His silver eyes flickered up when the Vampire cut short on what he was saying. Who the Hell was Orion? And more importantly, what had he said?

"What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"Nothing."

He mumbled through a mouthful of food, going back to chewing as he gave the Lycan a grin.

Aeker already knew that he had screwed himself over by not thinking before he spoke, sooner or later Aodh would get the information out of him only because once fixated the Lycan's determination knew no bounds.

He groaned inwardly as he braced himself for the gloating to begin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 pm

"No, come on, tell me."

He pushed himself around to sit on his knees on front of the Vampire to stare at him curiously.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me."

He could keep this up all night. And he would if Aeker didn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Aeker groaned loudly as he hung his head, this is what he wanted to avoid, Aodh could be such a child.

He swallowed his food, bracing himself for what was going to come after he spoke.

"I ran into a Vampire the other day, Orion, he is blind so I helped him cook some food because he was severely struggling.

We got talking and the entire time he thought...
...that I was a lycan because I have taken on your scent..."

He rushed the last bit of the sentence, trying to slip it past the Lycan's hearing.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm

He fell silent when Aeker began to speak, listening intently.

Okay, Orion is a blind Vampire. Aeker was being all nice and helped him cook. They began talking. Aeker smelt like a Lycan. And then what?

Wait... Aeker smelt like a Lycan?

A wide smirk curled Aodh's lips. They had spent so much time together that Aeker started to smell like him?

That was just beautiful. Truly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Aeker's expression fell into a glare as he looked at the Lycan glumly.

"Oh shut up."

Aodh wasn't talking but he could tell what he was thinking by that smug smirk that graced his lips.

Aeker picked up a pillow and whacked him over the head with it before turning back to eating his chicken.

It wasn't his fault, this was bound to happen eventually but he had never thought about it, Lycan's had a much stronger scent than Vampire's, sooner or later he would smell like Aodh, after all they spent nearly every day in the same bed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm

He laughed, arm flying up to block the pillow.

The Lycan set down his duck and shuffled forwards, slinging one legs over Aeker's lap so he was straddling him.

He leaned forwards to press his forehead against Aeker's, trying to lose the wide smirk on his face before he spoke.

He was unsuccessful.

"Dont you like smelling like me, Aeker?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:14 pm

He looked up at Aodh as he sat in his lap, his eyes still slightly narrowed but his gaze softened.

At the very least he could still have a jab at the Lycan.
"Who would like smelling like a dog?"

Aodh didn't smell like a dog at all, he smelt quite good in fact, but it was still distinctly Lycan, earthy and wild.

The fact that he smelt like his lover was actually slightly warming, no matter how far apart they were at any given time the Lycan was still wrapped around him, his scent weaving through his own.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:17 pm

His nose wrinkled and he stuck his tongue out childishly.

"Hear that, Mac? Aeker doesn't like the smell of you."

The dog, sitting quite content in her bed, knowing that she wouldn't get any of the take-out unless Aodh was in a particularly good mood, looked up from over the end of the bed.

A soft whimper sounded.

Maccon was a smart dog. She knew what Aodh was saying.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 pm

"Don't listen to him Maccon, you smell lovely, it's him that stinks."

He replied looked down at the dog apologetically, he hadn't meant to insult her, he was trying to take a jab at Aodh.

"I'm sorry Sweety."
He cooed, looking over at her on her bed, the Vampire placed a few chunks of chicken onto the lid of his container and placed it on the floor for her as an apology present.

Aeker looked back at Aodh and leaned up, nipping his ear sharply.
"You jerk."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Aodh huffed. He didn't stick. Much...

Another soft whimper sounded from the dog as she looked back and forth between Aeker and Aodh. At times like this she didn't know who to side with and who to believe.

She crawled forwards when the lid was set down on the floor, tongue lapping out over the offered meat before she picked up as many chunks as she could in her mouth and crawled back to bed.

From now on she'd do her best to ignore them to stay out of confusing situations like that.

The Lycan's eyes slid shut when Aeker leaned up to nip sharply at his ear. "Yeah, I know. What're you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm

A mischievous little glint filled his eyes when Aodh said that, he would hit the Lycan in his most sensitive area, his stomach.

Aeker slipped out from beneath Aodh with ease, snatching the man's meal and darting across the room, perching himself on the desk.

In times like these he was so grateful for Vampires having superior speed.

He sat there and popped a piece of the man's duck into his mouth, giving as exaggerated groan of pleasure.

"MmMMMmmm..."

His lips curled up into a smirk as he looked over at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Aodh turned around sharply, his shoulder length hair flying out around him as he tried to locate the Vampire.

His eyes narrowed dangerously when they settled on Aeker. Sitting on a desk. With his duck in his lap.

"Don't you-!"

A low growl sounded when Aeker picked up a piece of duck and popped it in his mouth. He lunged forwards, boxing Aeker in against the desk, leaning forwards to kiss him fiercely, stealing the half chewed morsel back from him.

"You're trying to get yourself killed, you know that?" he growled softly in the Vampire's ear, tongue darting out to flick against his earlobe before his teeth nipped it sharply.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Aeker really didn't have an option other than to kiss him back, trying to swallow as much as the duck as he could before Aodh stole it back.

The Vampire gasped soft as Aodh's tongue darted across his earlobe and nipped him.

"I don't think I am, unlike most others I am not scared of you, Aodh."

He muttered softly, the two of them had been together too long and been through too much for him to fear the Lycan's wrath, Aodh would never do anything to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:57 pm

The Lycan snorted softly.

"Well then, I'll just have to make sure you know to never touch my duck again then, won't I?" If he couldnt scare him into not touching his duck, he could teach him through other methods.

His hand fisted in Aeker's hair, coaxing him off the desk slowly and pulling him towards the bed.

He pushed him to sit down on the bed and knelt to pull the chest from under the bed, making do with four restraints.

It took a matter of moments to tie Aeker to the bed and then he strolled across the room to pick up a couple of boxes, settling himself down at Aeker's hip again.

He cracked open the pork foo yung and chewed on a mouthful of it slowly. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Come Baring Food (AA)   I Come Baring Food (AA) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Come Baring Food (AA)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next