Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Need Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 am

Khaliq groaned softly, stretching as he padded into the kitchen.

He needed food. Now. Fawzi was still out with Claudio and Rai was sprawled out sleeping.

Last night had been Hell. The two of them had really had a night. He promised himself that he was never going to let her drag him around like that again. He didn't think he'd be able to put up with a night like that again for a long time.

He rooted through the cupboards, bending over to look at what they had in the cupboard next to the oven. His bare backside pushed up into the air as he looked through the cupboard. He never wore clothing in the house. Rai would get over seeing him naked.

Eventually he settled on cheese on toast. Easy to make.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 am

Rai hoisted herself out of bed with a groan, last night was a large fuzzy blur that ended up with her passing out over here, she had been lucky enough that Khaliq let her stay for the night otherwise she would've end up sleeping out on a bench in the park.

The woman padded blindly through the house, having stolen one of his large shirts accompanied by her under, which couldn't even be seen as his shirt ended halfway down her thighs.

One hand was clutched to her stomach and the other one rubbed at her eyes as she.

"Coffee..."

She mumbled as she wandered into the man's kitchen, she needed it desperately to make herself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 am

His eyes flickered up as he piled slices of toast up on two plates. Enough to feed a small army, perhaps.

There was more in the fridge. He was sure the two of them would needed it.

"Mor-"

It took a moment for his mind to click. She was part vampire. The sun was filtering into the kitchen as it always did.

He almost flew forwards, pushing her back into the dark hallway, tripping over as he pushed her, grunting as he fell forwards, knocking her to the ground and landing on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:16 am

Raisa yelped loudly as she was forced back, landing on the ground with a loud 'thud' her head hitting against the ground as he landed on top of her.

"God fucking damn it."

She growled with a wince, rubbing the sore spot on her head as she kneed him in the gut.

"What the fuck was that for!?"

She mumbled, trying to push him off of her and wiggle free from his grasp.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 am

He grunted as her knee clipped his gut.

"Sun," he explained, pushing himself to stand and holding a hand out to her.

She may not have thought about the sun but he had. He did't want her burning to a crisp. Rai was a lot of fun to hang out with.

"Let me go do something about the sun," he muttered.

They had black out blinds through the entire apartment. Neither he nor Fawzi liked sun in the early mornings.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 am

Raisa rubbed her drowsy eyes and looked up at him, tilting her head slightly, the sun, what about the sun?

Ohh...

"I don't know whether to call you an idiot or think that was kind of sweet."

She muttered, taking his hand and pulling herself to her feet with a grunt.

"The sun doesn't kill me, Liq."

She replied, rubbing her aching head as she looked up at him and passing him to walk into the kitchen, putting her hand out in the sunlight.

"I just get badly burned if I stay out in it without sunscreen on."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:39 am

He gave a grunt. He wasn't an idiot.

"Coulda warned me about that beforehand."

As he passed her, his hand clipped the back of her head. He'd been taught to never hit a woman but that was a light tap. A joke with no malicious intent.

"Cheese on toast okay for you? yeah? Good."

He wasn't making anything else.

He set the two large plates mounded with hot cheese on toast down on the table and took his usual seat.

"We don't have coffee by the way. Neither of us drink it."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 am

"You never asked."

She replied with a yawn as he wacked the back of her head.

"I guess I can't blame you for thinking that, we've only ever hung out at night time."

His reasons for thinking she couldn't go in the sun were logical enough, it was just amusing to her that he tried to save her from burning up.

"You don't have coffee? What the hell man..."

She sat down at the table grudgingly, what kind of people didn't drink coffee? crazy people, she would have to go buy one once she left otherwise she was going to be cranky all day.

Rai bit into the food with a purr, that was perfect, the hot mixture of cheese and bread was definitely quelling the emptiness of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:49 am

"We don't have coffee," he confirmed.

Neither of them had ever bothered drinking it. Both lived on cold drinks. Neither of them cared for hot drinks.

"Help yourself to the milk, water or lemonade." He didnt drink soft drinks but Fawzi did.

He chewed on a large mouthful of cheese on toast, purring softly. That tasted good.

"How you feeling?" She looked knackered.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 am

"If I'm going to be crashing at your house after big nights, you have to have coffee here."

She replied, chances after after rough nights she would end up here, it was closer and easier to get to than the mansion, and much more comfortable that sleeping on a bench somewhere.

"I'm so tired."

Raisa rubbed her eyes again, being in the sun after waking up wasn't pleasant in the slightest.

"I wanna curl up in bed and sleep for a week or so, after going through the full moon my body is just shot to hell."

She murmured, devouring the cheese on toast as if she hadn't eaten for days.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:57 am

"Buy your own damned coffee."

She could buy it and keep it here if she wanted to drink coffee but he sure as Hell wasn't buying it for her.

"After last night I'm not surprised at all." Last night had been very eventful.

"You do that in your own place. I'm not giving up my bed for you and I doubt Claudio will be pleased with you crawling into Fawzi's bed."

He devoured another slice of toast with a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:01 am

"I will, at least I don't have to worry about any of you stealing it."

Crashing at his house was inevitable, she never drove into town when she had a big night planned, it was stupid to think she would be able to drive after.

"Oh I plan on it, head home, crawl into bed and sleep this all off, then have a scolding hot shower, absolute bliss in my opinion."

She bit into the next piece of toast with a purr, as simple as it was, this tasted amazing.

"You have work tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 am

"The upside of rooming with someone that doesn't drink coffee, I suppose."

He definitely wouldn't be touching it. Claudio might if he stayed over but if Rai claimed it with a note or something it should be left well alone.

"Yeah. Monday nights are always busy. They need as many of us in as possible."

There were always people around Monday nights. It was Tuesday that was the least busy day.

"Always fun on Mondays." He enjoyed all the attention he got.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 am

"I start my job on Wednesday."

She muttered, devouring another slice, one of the jobs she applied for had called her up and asked her to start as soon as possible, of course she had held off until the full moon was well and truly gone.

"Will be nice to have a little bit of money coming in."

There was a list of things she needed to buy when she actually had her first pay check, hopefully she would have enough to purchase some wants as well.

She already knew what she wanted most, she was going to buy a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:15 am

"I wanna see those fifties when you get 'em. I'm not becoming blood bag for free, y'know?"

He grinned at her.

She'd only taken his blood once but, like always, he was confident that she'd come back for more eventually.

"Maybe you can come to the bar one night and spare a few twenties."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:19 am

"Hell no, I already have all of my first paycheck spent in my mind, it's all planned out and I'll be spending my money on my new man."

She replied, she had been searching the internet over the weekend for the perfect pup and had one already picked out, the breeder had him on hold for her all she had to do was go pick him up and pay for him.

"You'll have to earn your money for some other woman, I'm spoken for."

A small chuckle passed her lips, her pup would be the new man in her life, it was all she had at the moment, as far as committed relationships went.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:22 am

"Spoken for. Well, that's boring."

He leaned forwards, picking up a slice of toast from her plate and biting into it. "Not even looking for sexy man on the side to keep around?"

Liq was all about open relationships. Having two partners is much better than just having one. So much more fun.

"Maybe the three of us can have some fun together some time."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 am

"One, if you ever come onto him sexually, I will castrate you with my bare hands.
Two, even being Lycan I think bestiality is disgusting, you should be ashamed."

She replied, flicking him on the forehead before snatching the piece of toast back and biting into it.

"I can't believe you want to have a threesome with my new puppy, you're sick."

She added, glaring at him before smirking and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 am

He snorted at number one.

Not a chance would he come onto her boy sexually. Not into men. She knew that.

His brows shot up and he stared at her in confusion. Bestiality? What the fuck was that about? Why would that be bes-

A puppy.

He gave a soft groan and slumped over, forehead resting on the table.

He felt stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 am

Raisa burst into laughter as he slumped over, wiping a tear from her eye as she looked down at him.

"You're an idiot, I've only been in town a week, how the fuck was I meant to find a boyfriend in that amount of time?"

She shook her head and finished the last of her toast.

"I called up a breeder the other day, I have a puppy on hold waiting for me to get my first pay check next week so I can go pick him up."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 am

He gave a shrug.

"You found me, didn't you?" He'd make a pretty hot boyfriend and so far they had hit it off great.

"What breed?" he asked, pushing himself up again.

He was a big dog person. Adored them.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 am

"No offense, but if I had you as a boyfriend, I think I would kill myself, that or your ego would suffocate me."

He was too full of himself, plus having a partner you had to pay would suck immensely.

"Pure-bred blue great dane, I'd show you the picture she sent me but I left my phone at the mansion."

She replied, placing her plate in the sink.

"He looks beautiful, I want to go see him soon, even if I have to wait to take him home she says I am welcome to visit."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 am

"I'm not that bad."

Kill herself? Well that was charming. He really wasn't such a bad person. Definitely not bad enough for someone to want to kill themselves over.

"Good choice. Very nice dogs."

He'd had a couple of them in the past.

He'd had a lot of types of dogs in the past.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:47 am

"I'm just kidding, you're not that bad but I don't think we would work as a couple.

Commitment really is our forte."

They made good friends, but that was about it, neither of them wanted to settle down, that and as a Lycan she naturally had a possessive side, dealing with him being a stripper wasn't something she really wanted.

"I thought so too, I wanted a big dog, something tough I could play with in the yard that wouldn't be put off with me shifting, it's gonna be fun playing tug-a-war in wolf form."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 am

"That is true."

Neither of them were suited to long term relationships. He was never very good in relationships. A perk of being a stripper was that people didn't expect a relationship from him. They just wanted sex.

That was fine by Khaliq.

"I couldn't see you with a dainty little dog. You suit big dogs."

She just seemed like the type of person that liked big strong breeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Food   I Need Food Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Food
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next