Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Drip Drip Drip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 am

"What a little pain slut."
He chuckled softly as his hand stroked over the Lycan's backside, pressing against the abused skin.

Lycus never thought he would see the day where Aleksandr would present his ass in yearning of being beaten, regardless, he was more than willing to do it.

The crop met his skin twice more, one on the back of each of his thighs, once again tearing the skin open as he grunted in the effort it took to strike him with such ferocity.

The tip of the crop trailed up the back of his leg then between his thighs, rubbing up against his balls firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 am

Pain slut. He had never been called that before.

He didn't like it. Slut. The implications that came along with that label were ones that the Lycan didn't want attached to him.

He liked pain. He'd admit that. But he'd never allow someone to call him a slut.

To show his displeasure, he growled lowly. No one would call him a slut.

A soft hiss sounded when Lycus' fingers pressed against the open wound.

Each new strike was met with a cry and a jerk of his body. He could feel the sting, the pain, the slick heat of blood running down his thighs.

A soft whimper sounded as the crop pressed against his balls.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

"Don't growl at me."

He muttered as he gave the man's balls a firm tap with the crop as a warning.

This felt like when the Elf had owned Aleksandr, the growling and the punishment which was only met with snarling and even harsher punishments.

He wanted that again, complete domination of the Lycan sexually, to own him and have the Lycan at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 am

He bit his lip when the crop tapped against his balls.

He was older now. Smarter. He had a little more self preservation.

And so he fell silent, eyes sliding shut as he bowed his head.

This was different from his life as a slave. Much different. He wasn't as childish and reckless as he used to be. He knew how to get through tough situations now. He had experienced so many tough situations. None quite like this, though.

He wouldn't deny that he was a little intimidated.

This was new and he wanted to make sure Lycus didn't get too angry and do something stupid to really hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 am

"Good boy."

He praised as the Lycan fell silent and bowed his head, obviously time had made him a bit smarter, he would lash out like he use to and cause himself more trouble.

"I wondered how many years it would take for you to learn to keep your mouth shut."

He added, a smirk spreading across his lips as the crop left his balls and instead trailed up his spine.

The Elf did a sequence of quick whips, the tip biting at the man's back.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 am

He wanted to growl at the patronising praise. But he stayed silent.

Acting out would only get him a punishment that he didn't want. He'd just have to suck it up and stay silent through all the little jabs meant to piss him off.

Three thousand years apparently. Three thousand years to learn to keep his mouth shut. A rather long time.

He hissed softly, back arching against the small lashes the Elf left along his back.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Lycus' hand brushed against the quickly healing wounds once more before licking his fingers and pressing them to the man's entrance, pushing two of them into him slowly.

Aleksandr's backside was perfectly on display, on this angle is was going to be difficult for the Elf to resist taking him for long, especially when he was stained in blood.

His fingers thrust into him slowly, separating as they worked to prepare him.

"I had my doubts when I first saw you upon arriving here, but I see now that even after three thousand years of freedom, I still own you."

He muttered a smirk spreading across his lips, the Lycan had been free but it was all too easy to coax him back into laying with him and being submissive.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 pm

He groaned softly as two fingers pushed into him, hips trying to pull away from the intrusion.

He knew what came with this. The pain and then the pleasure.

Alek would enjoy the pleasure, no doubt about it, but the pain was a sort of pain that he couldn't tolerate well. The painful stretching of his ass as something was pushed inside of it.

He had been conditioned against that pain long ago but that had been three thousand years ago and he had no hope of still having that tolerance. Especially since he had done nothing at all to help with it.

"I am doing this because I want it, not because you own me."

They were equals. And Alek was a lot stronger than him now. If Alek truly wanted then he could take control of this. But he wasn't angry enough. Nor did he want sex enough to become a dominant over again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Lycus leaned over the man and trailed his tongue over the back of his neck before biting down firmly.

"You want it? I never thought I would see the day where you admitted to yearning for me."

He replied, preening as he looked down at the bound Lycan, that stroked his ego immensely.

The Elf smacked the Lycan's backside firmly as he tried to pull away from his fingers, there was only so far that he could move like this, as such Lycus simply pushed his fingers in further.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

He groaned softly, back arching as his neck was bitten.

"Don't let it go to your head. I'm sure a lot of people would do this if I asked. You're nothing special."

If he really wanted someone that knew the ropes to do this to him, he'd ask Zakhar. The younger Lycan had had so much done to him that he was sure he could keep him entertained for hours if he really wanted to.

A soft grunt sounded when his backside was slapped followed by a soft whine as the Elf's fingers pushed deeper inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm

"Aren't I? I destinctly remember you going quite a long time without sex yet here we are, laying together for the second time."

He didn't doubt that there would be many people who could take his place, however none of them had, not for a long time.

His fingers dutifully stretched the Lycan as his free hand moved to unzip and pull down his trousers, letting them hang loosely around his hips as he ground himself against the man's backside.

It had been a while since they had lay together and he was eager to do so again, to feel the Lycan's body tight around him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 pm

"No one asked for it so I never gave it."

It seemed that his lack of sex was well known so people just didn't bother going to him for sex. So over time sex just... it never happened because no one wanted it from him and he just wasn't interested enough in sex to go searching for it himself.

His hips tried to pull away from the Elf's hips as they pressed forwards against his own.

He was dreading that. Being entered. The pain of being stretched. It was like being a virgin again after so long. He didn't want it.

But he did.

It was all so confusing for him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

His hips stayed still as the Lycan pulled his hips away from him, a devious little smirk spreading across his face.

"You don't want me inside of you? Alright then."

Lycus pulled his hips away, he would show Aleksandr that being entered by him was the better option, that being entered by the Elf should be met with joy, not dread.

He wandered around the room for a moment, before the sound of something being picked up and pulled over could be heard.

"Lets try this instead, shall we?"

Lycus had grabbed a portable fucking machine and placed it behind the Lycan's exposed backside. Mercifully he coated the dildo in lubricant before pushing it into the man slowly, turning the machine onto it's lowest setting so it thrust into him with slow, long movements.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 pm

He tensed up a little as Lycus moved away. No, that didnt sound good. Not at all.

Lycus didn't just give up. It wasn't in his nature. What was he planning? He knew he was planning something and he just knew it wouldn't be good.

Alek gasped, head tilting back slightly as the dildo was pushed into him.

He shifted uncomfortably as it started a slow pace. The had been no time to get used to it. It had started up a pace immediately.

The Lycan whined softly, a little pain seeping onto his features. But he tried to relax somewhat. The more relaxed he was the easier it would be to take. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:02 pm

"Best get use to this Aleksandr, I don intend to baby you like I did last time.

You're a big boy, you can handle a bit of pain, I just have to condition you again until I can do more with you."

His hand stroked over the Lycan's spine, he would have this man as he once was, addicted to pain and able to handle what ever the Elf threw at him.

He would make a perfect Slave once again if it went through a bit of training.

The crop stroked back over his cheeks before cracking into them once more, easily splitting open the skin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Baby him? He snorted softly.

Lycus had done nothing to 'baby' him in their past. Nothing whatsoever. Everything he did was a cruel punishment. From whipping him for the smallest things to kicking him while he was down.

He had endured so much as this Elf's Slave. So much trouble and hardship. All to help his mother live a good life after his father died.

He would never complain about his mother selling him. He wished the best for her and hoped she lived a better life with the money that she got for selling him. But he'd readily complain about the conditions he had been forced into.

"Life fuck you babied me," he snorted loudly before gasping as the crop cracked against his skin again and more blood stained his thighs a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:09 pm

"I did baby you, for years, why do you think I didn't have you turned sooner, I was grooming you to become a Lycan from the moment you became a man, but of course I had to wait for you to be strong enough to be able to survive through it."

In this day and age people were healthier, the death rate for those being turned by Lycans and Vampires were much lower than they once were.

"I should've had you killed long ago for causing so much trouble but I had already decided your fate, you were stronger than most, I wanted you for my breeding program."

The Elf let out a small chuckle, stroking his hand over Aleksandr's backside.

"I was always merciful to you even if you didn't know it at the time.
Soon after you were turned your mother came to me, she had saved up enough to buy you back, of course I turned her down.

You were mine, and as a new pup you were hostile, unpredictable and violent. I have no doubt that you would've snapped at some point and killed her."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm

"So what was raping me? Building my resistance against unwanted pain? Getting me addicted to pain so I enjoyed being turned rather than loathe it with my entire being?"

He felt his exposure slipping. His raw emotions getting the better of him. Something that he tried his best not to do nowadays.

He got angrier when his emotions ruled him. More lustful. Much more dangerous. Like a wild animal rather than the composed person he had conditioned himself to be in recent years.

Breeding programme. The Lycan gave a low chuckle. "How many of your bitches did I kill in that programme?" In earlier years he had intentionally killed whoever he was paired with just to stick two fingers up at Lycus.

A soft gasp whistled between clenched teeth as the Elf's hand stroked over his backside; more in anticipation of a strike or being fingered than the touch itself.

All reactions ceased and the Lycan fell silent. His mother had tried to buy him back? That silly bitch. She had sold him to lead a good life. She wanted to disrupt that by taking him back?

You were mine.

The Lycan just snapped. He tore away from the restraints as if he was tearing through paper cuffs, turning swiftly to grab the Elf by his throat, pushing him backwards until he collided with the wall.

"You didn't let me go back to my mother because you had a sick little obsession with owning me?" he growled lowly, silver eyes narrowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 pm

"Too many of them, you killed a lot of my females and they are not exactly easy to come by, as you well know."

Lycus made a shocked gagging noise as he was grasped by his throat and pushed up against the wall.

"I didn't let you go back to your mother because you weren't that little boy, Theo, any more."

His hands grasped onto Aleksandr's, trying to pry his fingers away, Lycus was older but Lycans were much more powerful than Elves, however with both his hands he managed to get enough space to slip from his grasp and dart away from him.

"I don't have a refund policy, she sold you, end of story."
He replied, a slight growl entering his tone as he glared at the man, he had no intention of letting Alek get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:40 pm

"Good."

The more he pissed Lycus off the better. He had enjoyed annoying the Elf immensely in his youth.

"I could have been. Slavery didn't change me as much as you wanted it to." Slavery hadn't changed him too much at all. He would have happily gone back to his mother and lived a normal life.

A soft growl sounded when Lycus slipped away from him.

"You sell your slaves. You sold my children. What stopped you from selling her to me as a slave?" He stalked towards the Elf slowly. "You have a truly sick obsession with me, don't you?"

The Lycan moved forwards suddenly, pressing his body against Lycus', pushing him back against the wall. "You want to see me at your feet at all times," he purred lowly, tongue tracing the curve of his ear slowly. "You want to see a leash around my neck and me always hot and hard for you."

He pressed his hips forwards against Lycus', grinding against him slowly. "You want me as addicted to you as you are to me."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Lycus backed away from Alek as he moved forward, it had been
a long time since he had fought against the Lycan, he had been a pup at the
time and the chances of him over powering the man were very slim.

The Elf grimaced as he was pushed up against the wall again,
his body becoming tense as Aleksandr pressed forward.

“You think of yourself in high regard if you would think
that I would ever be obsessed with you.”

He snorted, he would deny the truth until the bitter end, he
was obsessed, Aleksandr was the only one who never broke, no matter what he
did, no matter how much he made the man suffer he just would not break down and
submit like all the other Slaves had.

Then to top it off he escaped, he was the only Slave Lycus
had ever owned that had ever escaped from him.

He tried to pull away as Alek’s tongue traced his ear, he
never let anyone touch him, sexually or otherwise, he was the dominant and he
would be the one who would touch other, no one else had that right.

“Get off of me immediately.”

He growled, his eyes narrowing as he grabbed Aleksandr’s
shoulders and pushed him back roughly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Another low, husky chuckle sounded as Lycus pushed him.

He didn't move. Alek had the advantage of strength here. He wasn't going to roll over this time.

"I'm not your little slave any more. And I believe you owe me this."

His silver eyes flashed mirthfully. "Remember? Once upon a time you promised me that if I overpowered you, you'd lay down and take it," he purred, hips grinding harder against Lycus'.

"You dont want to back out on a promise now, do you?"

He was going to have his fun here and nothing could stop him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Lycus went rigid as Aleksandr spoke again, he had said that,
he had taunted the man with it in order to show that even as a Lycan he was still no match for him.

Every time he was brought to his chamber Alek would try to overpower him, every time he would fail and get beaten for trying to attack his Master, and now the man was going to use this ancient promise against him?

The Elf shuddered, but not out of pleasure like he had so
often, out of disgust and disbelief.
His mouth moved uselessly, he wouldn’t be talking his way out of this, that much was evident.

"You can’t be serious..”

He muttered softly, his eyes narrowing again as he stared
the Lycan in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:04 pm

"As the grave."

He was determined to get his way.

His tongue laved over the Elf's neck slowly, tasting his skin. His teeth bit into the flesh, leaving behind indents but not quiet piercing the skin.

"You want this, don't you? You want sex with me. You want me to be willing. To see my face twist in pleasure and know that you were the cause of my pleasure."

Alek could play dirty.

"Just close your eyes and pretend its you fucking me," he chuckled softly, hips thrusting forwards.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Lycus may be slightly taller than Aleksandr but in that moment he felt tiny in comparison.

He was thinner, weaker, and the Lycan knew exactly how much stronger he was.

The Elf couldn't help but let out a barely audible groan as the teeth dug into his neck.

Everything about him was sensitive, he wasn't use to being touched, so the slightest feeling drew reactions.

He had made a promise and now Aleksandr was going to dominate him, that was a fact that he could not change, if he didn't go willingly he knew he would be forced and things would be worse, he was smarter than Alek had been in his youth.

He might still get out of this with his pride in tact.

"Alright."

He muttered, his hands dropping from the Lycan's shoulders, laying to rest at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Drip Drip Drip
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Wine Cellar-
Jump to: