Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Drip Drip Drip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Alek's lips quirked upwards slightly.

If there was ever a time that Lycus was smarter than him, it was now.

"Good boy," he purred softly, going as far as to pat Lycus' head, ruffling his hair. He'd enjoy every moment of making Lycus submit to him. And he'd happily remind him time and time again that he had submitted to him.

"Strip," the Lycan ordered, stepping back. "All of it. I want to see you."

He'd show him how it felt to be a piece of meat. Just something to fuck.

He'd show him what it was like when he was taken into the man's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm

The Elf pursed his lips as his eyes stayed locked onto Aleksandr’s of course he was going to enjoy this, that was evident from the
smirk that was on the Lycan’s face, he was about to get a taste of his own medicine, a thought that had the pit of his stomach churning, more so when he heard the man’s order.

That’s what it was, an order, his ex-slave was ordering him around like he had done for so many years.

He exhaled heavily as his hands moved to his waist coat, slowly undoing each button until the fabric hung loosely over his shoulders.

Lycus pushed it off and dropped it to the floor, his fingers moved to his shirt, trailing over the soft fabric fleetingly before popping opens the buttons, exposing his chest.

The Elf never had sex completely naked, normally he had his shirt still covering him, or his pants still on but unzipped.

This would be the first time Aleksandr got to see him completely exposed.

Last edited by Lycus Akoníto on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:31 pm

"You don't like being exposed, do you? Makes you feel vulnerable."

He was enjoying this far more than he thought he would. Making Lycus uncomfortable was still an amazing thought. And now he could actually do it. He was more than happy.

"On your knees. Legs spread, hands behind your head. Now."

There was no room for disobedience in his tone. He was channelling his old self; the part of him that had been Zakhar's Master.

He demanded absolute obedience from the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Lycus bit onto the inside of his lip in annoyance, Aleksandr was going to make this hell for him and the worst had not even begun.

He pushed his shirt over his shoulders and let his pants fall to the floor before pulling off his underwear.

The Elf stood there, completely naked, completely at the Lycans mercy, exposed and vulnerable.

His jaw clenched at the second order but he did as he was told, getting down onto his knees, spreading his legs apart and placing his hands behind his head.

He kept his gaze firmly on Aleksandr, staring up at him with a spiteful glare, his sharp, cold irises slicing into him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Alek strolled across the room, leaving Lycus for now.

He'd do everything in his own time. He didn't care how uncomfortable Lycus felt. he was happy to do everything at his own pace.

His eyes trailed over a selection of crops before he picked one out, looking over it critically. Yes, that'd do.

His bare feel slapped against the stone floor as he moved back towards Lycus again.

The crop pressed against the back of Lycus' neck, trailing down his spine slowly as he stood behind the man, looking down at him silently.

"Tut, aren't you a little lazy? Not as muscular as you once were. Perhaps we should get you in the gym alongside me?" Recently he had been hitting the gym a lot more often and his slowly increasing muscles lass proved that.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm

His long pointed ears twitched and moved slightly as he followed the sound of the Lycan's foot steps, trying to locate him through sound rather than turning around to watch him.

The muscles in his back tensed under the touch of the crop, Aleksandr was going to go all out in this Session and he had to mentally prepare himself for anything, he knew the man had a lot of pent up aggression towards him that he was going to unleash.

The Elf was lean, as most Elves were, but his body looked pretty much the same way it did when he had owned Aleksandr, perhaps the man simply saw him as larger and more imposing back then.

"I've always been like this."

He replied sternly, he was never overly muscular but his body was toned and fit.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 pm

"I used to cower under the force of your muscle, Lycus. A lot has changed since then."

Lycus' muscles definitely weren't a source of fear in the Lycan any more, that was for sure. He had dealt with much more muscular people. Even Zakhar was more muscular than that and he had just been a pup when he took him as a Slave.

The crop slid lower, tapping against each cheek idly before slipping away from the Elf's skin.

"I think you'd benefit from going to the gym, all the same. Every morning. Sunrise. Down in the training room. I'd like to see how you keep in shape."

He strolled around the Elf, lips quirked upwards in amusement. The tip of the crop tilted Lycus' chin upwards. "I expect you to be there." he crop lashed out suddenly, leaving a blistering red mark across his bare thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 pm

The Elf's breath hitched in his throat as the crop graced over his backside, there was one part of this he was dreading more than any other.

He cocked an eyebrow as the Lycan mentioned working out, he was going to submit for just this Session, did Aleksandr seriously think he would follow his commands and go to the gym every morning at sunrise because he wasn't muscular enough?

"You'll be sorely disappointed-"

He responded as he looked up at the Lycan before hissing loudly as the crop lashed against his thigh, his body jerking from the blow.

He wasn't expecting that, as such his gaze turned up to the Lycan again, narrowing in annoyance as he glared at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:30 pm

"Don't you want to see me sweaty and breathless every morning?" he purred lowly, cocking his head to the side.

If ordering didn't work, he could persuade him to start working out through other means. He wasn't above leaving mental images in Lycus' head if it meant getting him to do what he wanted.

"Lying on a table, my bare chest glistening with sweat as I gasp and grunt. Wouldn't you like to see that sight every morning?"

As he spoke, the Lycan caressed the Elf's thigh, sliding upwards slowly before flitting right back down to his knee, just to caress upwards again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

A soft purr rumbled in his chest as the mixtures of the Lycan's words and the touch of his hand bombarded him simultaneously.

His brows furrowed slightly, Lycus didn't see the point of all this, he knew what Aleksandr was trying to do, tempt him with what he wanted in order to get him to comply, he had done it many times in the past.

What he didn't understand was why, why make the Elf work out to gain more muscle, what was the point of it?
He highly doubted he would ever be able to lay a hand on Aleksandr after this and the Lycan had no interest in perusing sex so the chances of them laying together after this were minimal.

Why pursue him to work out when he wasn't going to be seeing his body anyway?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 pm

"Confused isn't a good look on you, Lycus."

The Lycan knelt down in front of the Elf. He pressed the crop to Lycus' lips. "Bite down. Don't let go of it."

When the crop was clenched between the Elf's teeth, hands hands slid down over his neck and chest to caress his thighs again.

His hands smoothed over the tanned flesh, thumbs barely brushing against his balls before he moved down to his knees, then back up again.

He'd never admit that he'd like to see Lycus naked again. That he wanted sex with him again. He'd keep that to himself until the grave. As much as he disliked some parts of Lycus' personality, he liked a large portion of it and being around the Elf wasn't as insufferable as he made it out to be.

His hands skimmed up to his chest and pushed him backwards until he was laid out, back arched somewhat awkwardly with his knees still bent like he was kneeling.

His hands curled around Lycus' thighs, pulling them up so his legs wrapped around his legs. He leaned forwards, lips skimming over the Elf's neck gently. His tongue lapped out gently before his teeth latched onto the skin, groaning softly as they pierced through the layers of skin and blood filled his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Lycus bit down on the leather firmly, he didn’t want to drop it because he suspected he knew why it had been placed in his mouth, so he didn’t bit his tongue.

The Elf’s eyes fluttered slightly as Aleksandr’s hands smoothed over his skin, skimming against his balls, he wasn’t used to being
touched by anyone, as such he was hyper-responsive, his skin littering with goose-bumps as the man’s hand graced over it.

He lay back obediently, trying to slow down his heart rate, he dreaded what was inevitably to come. His eyes slid shut as he shivered softly due to the feeling of the man’s hot, damp tongue against his neck.

Lycus bit into the crop as he groan, the pain of the sharp teeth tearing through his skin becoming very evident. However despite the pain he felt himself pushing up against the Lycan, his arousal rather evident.

Last edited by Lycus Akoníto on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

A soft chuckle sounded as the Elf pressed up against him.

It seemed his body was more eager than his mind. It was amusing to know that even just a small part of him wanted Alek to dominate him.

He lapped gently at the wound on the Elf's neck as his hips pressed down, grinding against him firmly.

Slowly, he moved down Lycus' body, licking and nipping and kissing at the skin of his neck and chest, pausing occasionally to leave a bleeding bite mark on his skin.

His eyes raised to meet the Elf's as he turned his head to lap at his inner thigh gently. He bit into his skin sharply, piercing the skin once more. Alek could be a very possessive man. He wanted everyone to know that he had dominated the Elf. Let the whole world see what he had done.

His eyes held a deep, seductive note as he turned his head again, blood seeping from the corner of his mouth and over his chin as he bowed his head to lave his tongue against the Elf's length.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:16 am

He winced slightly each time his skin was bitten into, Elves healed fast but Lycan bites would take a few days to heal completely, he wouldn't be laying with anyone else while his body was marked like this.

Lycus' body was pristine, there was no marks, no blemishes, no scars of imperfections of any kind, he was a clean canvas which the Lycan eagerly left his mark all over.

Despite himself the Elf's body pressed up into Alek's mouth each time his lips pressed against it.

"You're lucky I'm not a vampire."

He muttered with an attempted sneer in his voice as he glanced down at the Lycan, his blood dripping from the end of his chin.
Aleksandr looked like a wild animal that had finally caught his pray.

Lycus didn't have time to be disgusted instead a moan tore from his lips, feeling pleasure, even a small amount after the pain of being repetitively bitten was like an oasis in the desert, completely welcome and stronger than it usually would've been.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 am

"You taste much sweeter than a vampire," he purred softly, pressing a lingering kiss to his navel.

He had tasted vampires. Many a time in the past.

None tasted as good as Lycus did. He was sweet but not sickly so like Vampires tasted. Vampires had an addictive sickly sweet taste that most Lycan loved. Alek wasn't much for sweets.

His tongue lapped over him again before taking him in his mouth, hands holding his hips down as he bobbed his head slowly, teeth scraping over his gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:41 am

The muscles in his stomach jumped as Aleksandr kissed his navel, he wasn't accustomed to being kissed, even if it was just his skin.

He grimaced as the Lycan spoke of what he tasted like, he didn't want to know that his blood was sweet and that Alek enjoyed it, the thought made his stomach churn, the Lycan was eating part of him.

"I thought my blood would be bitter." Or perhaps that was what he wanted, he wanted his blood to match his mood.

The Elf gasped loudly before moaning, his head tilting back and his back arching off of the floor.

He tried to push his hips up but was stopped by the Lycan's grip.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

The Lycan chuckled softly, the Elf's member slipping from his mouth. "The taste of your blood doesn't reflect your mood. If it did your blood would be hot. A spicy passionate flavour."

His lips curled up into a smirk.

"You can hide it all you want. You want this. So much."

He bowed his head again, blowing gently on the head of his arousal before taking him in his mouth again.

His silver eyes glowed mirthfully. You want this and you can't hide it. That's what's making you angry. You don't want me to know that you still want me, even if I'm not lying under you, he thought to himself as he began bobbing his head again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:51 am

The Elf let out a low growl as his eerie blue eyes narrowed dangerously.

"If I wanted this I would've had it long ago, this is only happening because you left me with no other choice, it was either submit or get my throat torn out and I value my life over my virginity."

He snarled his words, it was a rarity that Lycus got angry, he was usually composed and calm but his emotions were currently running rather high.

His teeth bit into his lips as his body tensed, the more he tried to silence his moans the harder he bit until he could taste blood.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 am

Virginity.

After thousands of years he still had his virginity?

Why was he so surprised? Lycus had been the only one to ever fuck him. If Lycus hadn't had him, he would still have his virginity. It wasn't too strange for him to still have his virginity at such an age.

His teeth scraped over the Elf's arousal gently as a low purr erupted in his throat.

You won't have me killed for this, will you? Like you've probably had others killed for dominating you. You're too obsessed with me to kill me. You want me all to yourself even if it means laying down your pride for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 am

No, Lycus wouldn't have Aleksandr killed for this, as much as he would want to when this was all over he wouldn't be able to bring himself to do so.

The Lycan was his prize, the one that had evaded him for so long, even if it meant submitting, he wanted Aleksandr, he wanted to have some claim on him, even if that claim was that he was the Lycan's submissive, though that was a secret he would take to his grave.

The Elf's hands clenched tightly, his nails biting into his palm. His pride told him to hate this, to fight and defy the Lycan even if it cost him his life but another part of him wanted to stay, to give into the pleasure the man was offering.

The two parts of his lay there at war until he was left biting into his lip harshly with his eyes shut tight as he tried to muffle the moans that the Lycan was pulling from him.

His chest rose and fell in a soft pant as he lay still, his teeth finally tearing open his lip causing a small stream of blood to trickle over his chin and pool in the curve of his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 am

With one last scrape of his teeth and flick of his tongue he let the Elf's arousal slip from his mouth.

He pushed himself up until he was on his hands and knees on top of the Elf, one hand either side of his head.

"Tearing yourself open. Its like your offering yourself to me," he purred lowly, bowing his head to lap gently at the blood pooling at the Elf's collarbone. "Everything you do tells me exactly the opposite to what you're saying."

It was amusing seeing his mind fight with his body like it was.

He gently pulled the crop from between Lycus' teeth and bowed his head to kiss him slowly as he pressed his hips against him again, grinding gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 pm

He gave a soft moan, the sound muffled by the leather in his mouth before holding back a whine as Aleksandr pulled away, replacing it with a relieved sigh.

His eyes narrowed as the Lycan moved up his body, a growl rumbling in his chest as he lapped the blood from his collar bone.
His body betrayed him constantly, it was too responsive, it reacted so clearly for him to be able to hide from Aleksandr.

Lycus willingly gave up the crop, releasing his mouths grip on it, the Elf's entire body froze as the Lycan lowered his head and kissed him, it was unexpected, he had braced himself to be beaten and dominated, not to be handled so gently.

He could taste a mixture of his arousal and his own blood on the man's lips and for a moment his lips complied, his soft mouth pressing up against Alek's, moving against them gently, this was the first time his lips had touched the Lycan's in such a way.

However it was fleeting, Lycus pulled his head away from the man's, his hands planting themselves on the Lycan's chest and pushing him backwards as he hissed in disgust.

"Enough of this Aleksandr!
Enough of your games, just get this over and done with."

He growled, his voice clear now that it was no longer muffled by the crop.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 am

His lips curled upwards into a small smile as Lycus responded to him. His body always betraying what he really felt; what he really wanted.

It was amusing and somewhat cute to see the Elf fight against himself like he did.

"You sound so eager," he murmured, backing up obediently when Lycus pushed him away. If he really didn't want to move then he wouldn't have. "Do you really want me to take you so much that you're begging me for it?"

His hand slid over Lycus' thigh before the very tips of his fingers brushed against the tight ring of muscle fleetingly.

"Does this yearn for me so much that you've resorted to begging?"

Alek pushed himself down to lay on the floor, manoeuvring the Elf's legs so his lips were hovering over the Elf's entrance, barely feathering against him as he spoke. "Do you want me so much?" His tongue lapped out.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 am

Lycus pursed his lips in annoyance as he looked at the Lycan's rather amused features.

"I am not eager, I just want this to be over and done with."

The Elf growled his words slightly, his sharp blue eyes narrowing, he wasn't eager, he simply didn't want them pretending this was something that is wasn't.

They weren't lovers, there was no need for the gentle touches and kisses, this was him fulfilling a promise by submitting, he just wanted Alek to do what he was going to do, then leave.

His body tensed as the Lycan's fingers pressed against his entrance, until today he had remained untouched there, it was as pure as it possibly could be.

"I'd never resort to begging you for anything."

He replied flatly, he wouldn't beg from yearning, for mercy, for anything, he would rather endure than lower himself to begging.

Lycus moved as he was prompted, spreading his legs as Aleksandr slipped between them.

He didn't respond to the Lycan's last question but a small gasp broke through the silence as his tongue lapped out over the Elf, his hands bundling into fists as he shivered softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 am

That gentle little shiver...

He wanted more. He wanted to drag little shivers and noises from the Elf. As many as he could.

His tongue lapped over him gently again before pressing against him more firmly, pushing against the tight ring of muscle as his lips brushed over the skin around his entrance gently.

Alek's fingers stroked the skin of Lycus' thighs as his lips and tongue worked.

His silver eyes slid shut and a low purr sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Drip Drip Drip   [M] Drip Drip Drip - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Drip Drip Drip
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Wine Cellar-
Jump to: